Freeballing Office Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching the door now, J appeared from the bedroom wrapped only in a wet towel and carrying his sweaty clothes. He nodded at me noticing him and recognizing that I had also changed clothes but wasn't wearing a shirt. "I'll be back in a second with a dry towel to replace this one." he said. As he stepped across the living room his towel slipped but he grabbed it, keeping it mostly in place. Then, just about the time he made the door of his room it came off revealing his perfect ass. My dick sprouted and I adjusted my board shorts uselessly laying my arm across my lap to hide my erection.

Just as quickly J returned with the dry towel for me and a fresh dry towel around his waist. Standing in front of me about five feet he asked about the day and if I enjoyed the sessions, where dinner was for my group and a few other details. As I responded it was obvious, he had something else on his mind as well. Starting off slowly, J says, "I'm not sure you guessed this about me but," He stammered. "I'm a nudist and maybe even a bit of an exhibitionist. I freeball whenever I can outside of office. Well, including yesterday on the plane." Another slight pause before he continued. "Also, I lied at the pool the other day, 'I' removed the liner out of my trunks." My eyes widened and I laughed quietly.

He again continued, "I was actually hoping you would have been the one to notice my dick and comment the other day." This was a massive turn of events! Quickly he added, "Just to be clear I'm straight like you, but I do appreciate other male bodies" I just wanted to be completely honest with you because your friendship is important to me." I nodded approvingly and started to speak. Before I could though, he took off the towel, spread it on chair and sat down.

My heart was racing, and my mouth went dry! Luckily he wasn't finished speaking, "I told my girlfriend about my need to be naked and noticing male bodies and she is freaked out that I am Bi, and I guess in some way this is true, but the most I've ever done is watch porn and jack with a buddy." "Really, that is it. I wanted you to know so I can be myself during this trip. I hope you are okay with all this."

Now it was my turn to talk. Without hesitation, I began to tell him that I had always had interest in other guys bodies, but unlike him I had not jacked off in the same room with anyone. As I continued to talk it occurred to me that I had not yet taken in the sight of his full cock. As I glanced downward, I saw his semi soft cock, and as he watched me eyeing him, it blazingly fast began to swell. His cock was as I had imagined, shaved, which gave full reveal to his long, thick shaft up to that perfect head. The bush that remained started just below the V of his abs and was perfectly groomed too.

Feeling free it was my turn for truth telling, revealing all that had been on my mind, and risen in my pants, these past few months. I told him about the day of the funeral, noticing his cock in his gym sweats, and then I recounted my experience in the garage after the recent pool day. J didn't say anything, but the smile on his face told the state of his emotions. His cock was at full mast now and had to be 7.5 inches at least.

When the first drop of precum appeared, I knew this was my queue. I slipped off my board shorts and sat my bare ass on the towel he brought me, positioning myself to match his current posture in the chair opposite me. His eyes lit up and his mouth opened slightly at the sight of me and the rope of precum oozing down my smooth shaft and balls.

Neither of us said much the remainder of the evening, we let the mood take us to the desired outcome. Our dicks were so engorged and running with precum any extra lube wasn't necessary. In turn we would stroke our cocks, watching the other one for a few minutes before nodding approval for the other one to take a turn.

At one point he started rubbing his nipples with some precum and I just about shot my load way before I was ready for this experience to end. So, to back off a bit, I broke the silence asking how many days it he had been saving his juice. His answer was to raise his right hand indicating 5 days. Of course, I had shot a load last night, but I lied slightly and raised three fingers.

A couple of seconds later his dick head began to swell even more and his thinking head fell back against the chair. I whispered, "let it go, J, let it go." J spread his legs a little more and I watched mesmerized as the veins of his shaft became even more visible when his balls almost disappeared into his body. Slowing his hand, but extending his stroke, a few spurts of cum appeared and he held his breath just prior to beginning to softly moan.

I stopped my own stroking to give my full attention to his ecstasy. Panting slightly and moaning louder, a fountain of cum ropes blasted from his cock. The first two or three landed across his abs, the next one hit his left nipple, then one to his chin, the following one on his forehead, the next fell short but was followed by two blasts over his head landing who knows where! HOLY FUCK! HE IS AMAZING!

J opened his eyes and looked at his messy chest. Bringing his stroking had to his face he licked his index and middle fingers clean. "Whew, I'm lightheaded. That was intense! I'm not sure I've ever cum for that long before. Another minute passed then with a wink he said, "now it's your turn!"

Obliging him, I spread my legs as wide as I could, putting my right foot up on the coffee table. Noticing a few drips of his cum on that table made me stiffen, it would be seconds before I blew my own juice all over too! It didn't matter anymore that this was my first time to jack off in front of another guy, I just wanted to please J in this moment. Rubbing my index finger up the outside of my cock I gathered as much precum as I could and began rubbing my nipples with it.

The amazing feeling made my dick throb and stand out from my bush. J whispered "Incredible!" which made my balls tighten. Turning now to my dick, I started stroking with my left hand using just an upstroke so I wouldn't cum too soon. With my right hand I continued to rub my left nipple and soon I was closing my eyes and moaning. Just before I closed my eyes though I noticed that J's cock had started to stiffen again.

Changing back to a full up down stroke I slowly built speed. Again, J said "Incredible!" and with that I opened my eyes, looked at my cock, bucked my hips and let fly with one of the longest and highest ropes of cum I've ever experienced! As gravity brought down the juice, J said, "I heard it splat" and this made us both laugh which caused my last couple of blasts to shoot me in the face. I'm really not sure where ALL that cum was stored, but in volume I equaled J even though I didn't match him shot for shot.

My head clearing from the orgasm now, I looked over at J. He was using some of his previous cum load as lube to stroke his dick again, and quickly he shot a small second load onto his chest. I told him that was no fair to get ahead of me like that. Laughing he said that he actually heard me grunt last night and knew that it had not really been three days. We both started laughing and smiling.

The afterglow of the orgasms didn't lend itself to much conversation. We cleaned up our mess and said goodnight, neither one of us closing our bedroom doors. It was obvious that our friendship was solidified. Playing together will be a terrific benefit to our working together. We were both happy with the role our mutual body admiration would play in our lives.

The End

Well for now... the trip isn't over yet!

12