All Comments on 'Freeballing Office Mate'

by ilike2watchu5one

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacd5 months ago
more please

i would have ran to him and sucked him off

JRSONJRSON5 months ago

I enjoyed the teasing and subtle exhibition aspect of this very hot story! Freeballing is so hot for those that enjoy watching others react. And for the ones that are brave enough to enjoy openly watching the exhibition. It was not clear initially, but it sure seemed that J was quite aware of the effect his casual teasing, freeballing was having on his friend and coworker. Fantasy is such a powerful afrodisiac and what our mind can create is sometimes hotter than the actual act.

J obviously was aware that he was having a strong effect on his friend, as he was comfortable enough to open up and take a risk at advancing the situation. I found the hotel room mutual masturbation and showing off for each other quite satisfying.

J seems a bit conflicted with the girlfriend aspect! That explains why things stayed quite tame. But the door has now been opened. A part 2 would be awesome...

Exluke1Exluke15 months ago

This was so arousing and you painted such hot emotional and vivid pictures with your words that this is one of the best things I’ve read here where the guys have not even touched each other. I can’t wait until they do and please don’t hurry to get to full anal penetration. You have so many exciting things for them to explore before that although that’s just my opinion. J knows he’s hot and likes it when people notice and I’m excited to learn more about where his exhibitionist curiosities will take him and his friend. Please keep going and I can hardly believe that this is your first story posted here. 5 stars and already a follower!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. It got me going. The only thing is. Just use a name for the characters. Don't use letters. At one point there was a D and N and J. Even if it's a true story. You can always use a different name.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy5 months ago

Very very hot. I wear shorts all the time including winter. When I walk into town I often get appreciative looks and open comments admiring my legs. I wear short Aussibum rugby shorts that really ought not to allow me to freeball but occasionally I do with the risk of a testicle emerging from my shorts leg. Shy guilt prevents my arousal from becoming too obvious.

RobLivesInTexasRobLivesInTexas5 months ago

I was hard from the first few paragraphs. Please, please, please! Continue this story, but at the same leisurely teasing pace. I also like the hints that there might be a relational depth beyond the huge sexual attraction between these two men.

builthardbuilthard5 months ago

Sexy! Keep more coming🔥

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love crotch watching and wish more guys let their appendage be more obvious to us sex starved "married" men who love to look at cocks and imagine what we see in shorts and track pants presented to us in an up close and personal way! Hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous