Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A calm comes over her as her head tilts to the side, eyes open but she is gone. Falling away again to another world. Her vision fades from a shadowy figure to an array of bright lights like shooting stars. Drawn back into a sea of blackness by another shot of pain in her cheek. She becomes aware enough to realize her head is being moved violently and her mouth is full. Confused and struggling to breathe when she gets a moment of relief, followed by the now familiar sting of a slap in the face. As her mouth is stuffed full again, she realizes there is a cock sliding between her lips. Almost instinctively, she tries to open her mouth more and hold it open like this. She tries to move her arms to hold whatever is attached to this cock back, but they do not respond, staying limp at her sides.

Pamela's body falls still. Her mind allowed to drift off again. Searching for reality, but only finding emptiness. As a pressure builds in her throat, her skin starts to tingle. Goosebumps on her body building to a climax of pain bursting from her nipple. Combined with a lack of oxygen, her body takes over and she coughs and spasms, feeling her head fall to the ground. It feels like as soon as her vision fades again, she is brought right back with an intense sensation between her legs. Overwhelming stimulation causes her to try and close her legs, but they feel as if they are being held open by a wedge. Her mind can't keep track of the commotion between her thighs, as a moan drips out of her lips. She doesn't even recognize her own voice, feeling disembodied from what is happening to her. A mix of pain and what her body is registering as pleasure, but her mind fights to escape from.

A howl startles her. What is happening to her? Who, or what, is doing this to her? The questions spinning in her mind are paralyzing and she begins to fade away again. A feeling like sandpaper being dragged across her chest, and a similar sensation inside of her, awakens her mind once again. This time she is able to produce quiet cries. Becoming more and more aware of what is happening, she starts to scream out with each thrust into her. Her eyes struggle to open. Her body pressed to a tree as she is getting fucked from behind. A searing pain emanates from her shoulder and her mind and body shut down again to save her from the torment.

A knock on the side of her head brings her back to reality. Lying face first in the leaves and dirt, she seizes the opportunity to lift herself up off the ground. But each attempt results in her face slamming into the ground as she collapses back down. Almost giving up, allowing her body to be manipulated by the strong hands gripping her hips, until a pain like she has never felt before shoots her forward. Her body finds the strength to move away, just enough to get a momentary reprieve. After another attempt from her ravager and another successful escape, Pamela's relief is short-lived.

The pain she feels as she is drug through the woods by her hair is immeasurable. Unable to even fight back, her body is almost limp as she screams through the pain. The torment seems to go on forever before she is finally released. Rolling over onto her stomach and starting to crawl away. Feeling starting to come back to her body, she can sense the dirt and blood all over her skin. She tries to crawl to freedom, as she starts to realize she is somehow completely nude. Moving further and further away, in her mind, when she is suddenly dropped face first into the dirt again. Her hands roughly pulled behind her back and tied tightly. Immediately following this is a burning on her pelvis and her ankles being bound.

She struggles helplessly in the ropes. Wondering when this torture will end. But she doesn't have visions of being home again. She doesn't have visions of being anywhere else in fact. She doesn't understand what is happening, or why, she just knows that this is where she finds herself now. Her mind starts to go crazy with confusion, and then she feels the hot and heavy sensation of a cock on her ass. Knowing what is about to come as it draws back. She anticipates the same feeling from a few moments earlier, and is shocked by a cracking of pain on the side of her ass and hip. She immediately bursts into tears, as her mind is almost fully aware for the first time during this whole ordeal. Her face planted in the dirt, unable to see or stop what is happening behind her, feeling helpless. Feeling scared. Feeling out of control. Feeling no ability or pressure to do anything.

Never in Pamela's life has she ever felt anything close to what she felt over the next few minutes. She screamed like she never knew she could when it first started. Only stopping when she realized she had met her match and there was nothing she could do. Eventually her mind saved her again, and she went numb. She didn't understand the thoughts she had at that moment. This was a life changing event, and she knew it. It would be for anyone.

Section 6: The Assault

Jordan grips Pamela's ankle and she falls to the ground, hitting her head on a nearby tree. Walking towards his conquest as she lies motionless on the ground, he takes his time and catches his breath. When he reaches her, he kneels down and gets a grip of her shorts, yanking at them to get them down. He struggles a bit till they finally overcome her hips and ass and slide down to her ankles. He gets a grip of her hair and holds her face into the dirt, sliding his other hand down into her panties. He moves so rigidly, it is almost as if he is following a script. Reenacting a story he heard recited many times.

Pamela whimpers as Jordan forces two fingers into her. The sound hits his ears and sends a shockwave through his body, traveling down both arms. His grip on her hair tightens as he looks and sees her half opened eyes in the moonlight. The muscles tense in his arm as he starts to roughly fuck her pussy with his hand. Grunting with aggression and anger. Her limp body moving in the dirt with every hard push of his hand. The words echoing in his ears that have haunted him for the last 4 years. As he thinks back, his actions get more aggressive. Remembering the lying bitch on the stand, ruining his life. The foreman declaring him guilty. The judge reading out his sentence.

Pamela's hips lift off the ground as Jordan uses her body. Lifting up and then slamming back down. He stares into her dirt covered face as a tear rolls down her cheek and she attempts to speak. Her pussy is so tight around his fingers, he feels them starting to become wet as her body naturally reacts to this stimulation. But this is where the script ends. And in this moment, he realizes the biggest problem with the story that ruined his life. No one would do this to a woman and stop here. He could feel the adrenaline coursing through his body. The blood pumping to his groin. This is not who he was, it is who they made him. And he cannot deny it now.

Yanking his hand from Pamela's panties, Jordan rolls her over onto her back. He pulls from his pocket the knife that she had dropped earlier. Looking down at her, breathing heavily, wondering if he is really going to do this. Pamela's head rolls back as she attempts to get up. This prompts an immediate smack to the face and Jordan's call to action. He grips her shirt and slashes down the front with the knife. It doesn't cut as easily as he thought it would. Tugging and yanking the shirt up as he pulls the knife down, till it is split open. Pamela's soft skin showing knicks and cuts from the knife, while he doesn't stop. Putting the blade under the center of her bra and pulling up to cut it open. He throws each cup to a side and dives his face down into her chest.

It's been years since Jordan has had his lips on a woman's breast, and he hungrily sucks her right nipple into his mouth. Sucking on her tit like it is giving him life. Tugging it with his teeth as he lifts up and moves to the other. Gripping her right tit in his hand as he starts to chew on her left nipple. His right hand on her hip, holding her down and holding the knife, the blade pressed against the skin of her stomach. Groping and nibbling on her, before finally sucking in a big portion of her breast and biting down on it. He feels her body try to lift up but holds her in place.

Releasing his bite and sitting up, he looks down at her, almost admiring the bite mark on her pale white skin. Breathing heavily over her body, each exhale like a low rumble. His eyes move to her face as her eyes look up at him. A cold, dead look in them. No recognition of what is happening. He frantically pushes his pants down to his mid thigh, releasing his cock. He can't recall the last time he was this hard and throbbing. Getting a grip of her hair, he starts using her mouth. Yanking her head back and forth, feeling her lips, tongue, and teeth drag across his swollen manhood. After a few pumps of her head on his cock, he pulls her off, turning her head to face him. Not even seeing any recognition of what is going on in her expression, yet he slaps her across the face. "You keep your fucking teeth off my cock bitch!"

Continuing to use her head like a sex toy, it takes 3 more slaps and corrections before Jordan finally feels Pamela's tongue weakly slide out over her teeth and her jaw open more. Her whole body moving and squirming as he uses her. Her arms don't move as she is still mostly out of it, but the movement of her chest catches Jordan's eye. Holding her head still with his swollen head pressed to her throat, he drags the tip of the knife across her skin. Watching as it traces lines over her flesh, digging in slightly when it reaches her chest. He is so locked in on the way her skin looks, sunken in with the push of his blade, wondering how hard he can press before the skin is pierced; that he doesn't realize Pamela is struggling to breath under him. When he reaches the beautiful pinkish brown flesh of her areola, he gives the knife a little flick.

Pamela coughs hard on Jordan's cock, causing him to toss her head back to the ground. Globs of saliva stretch from his glistening shaft to her lips and face. Blood starts to flow from her nipple. Her eyes glazed over, tears and dirt mixed on her cheek bones. Her lips and chin are a mess of saliva and blood. He takes in the sight of this woman--this thing--he has been using. Tossing the knife aside, his hands grab at her body suddenly. Taken over by something he can't even describe. Grabbing at her chest, smearing the blood from her nipple over her tits, his hands move to her sides,traveling down. Gripping the flesh at the sides of her midsection. Squeezing and tugging, leaning down and licking her stomach. He has no control over his actions as he moves his hands to her underwear. The veins in his arms swell as he grip the cotton material and tugs, tearing them open. The site of her cunt, swollen and open from the rough use by his hands, is overwhelming and he pushes his face between her legs.

Gripping Pamela's fleshy thighs in his big hands, Jordan parts them and moves deeper into the crevice between them. Sucking her lips into his mouth and teeth, he growls into her pussy. She moans and squirms but is unable to do anything to stop him, if she is even aware of what is happening to her. His head moves frantically, drooling into her. Randomly turning to her thighs at times and biting down on the soft tissue. The taste of her pussy is intoxicating. He suddenly pulls up, on his knees looking up to the sky he screams.

Like a man possessed, Jordan grips Pamela's hips and lifts her to her feet. Her legs provide no support, as he tosses her face first into a tree. Immediately pushing her by the back into the tree to hold her up, the rough bark scraping her chest and stomach, he desperately grabs at the tattered remains of her underwear and tears them off. With a slight bend of his knees, he angles himself up into her. Leaning into her as he fucks her against the tree. Her legs dangle below her like a marionette, flopping around with each thrust.His grunts start to mix with her cries as she becomes more aware of what is happening. Unable to produce any words, just moans and screams from her core uncontrollably jumping out of her with each deep stab into her.

Jordan's eyes are locked on Pamela's back.Watching the way her dirt matted hair moves while he uses her. Inspecting the way her back and shoulder muscles flex and tense as he penetrates her over and over. Leaning in and biting into her shoulder, he holds his grip on her with his teeth as her wales echo amongst the trees. A familiar metallic taste fills his mouth before he finally releases his grip. He leans his head back and admires the mark he has left on her, while his thrusts become slower and more deliberate until he finally pulls out of her, letting her collapse to the ground.

Pamela's cheek and temple drag across the solid tree trunk as her body drops like dead weight. Her hands start to move, lifting up off the ground one at a time, only to immediately fall back down where they were. Jordan wastes no time, freeing one leg from his pants at his ankles, he straddles her. In one movement, he bends at the waist, grabs her by the hips, and pulls her ass up forcing her onto her knees. She almost seems to have given up on trying to move, until Jordan's swollen helmet starts to press into her ass. The shock of her virgin hole being pressed gives her energy to pull away, crawling forward only a few inches, but enough to relieve the pressure. Trying to hold her in place, he presses again, but again she manages to pull away.

Jordan finally grips Pamela by the hair and starts to drag her through the woods, dragging his pants behind him as they hang from one ankle. Quickly, her slashed open shirt and bra find their way off her body. Crying, but too weak to struggle, she loses a shoe, and soon the other. By the time he gets her back to her camp and drops her to the ground, her shorts have pulled off and she is left lying naked except for the blood and dirt that stains her skin. He begins to rummage through her gear, as she attempts to crawl away. Keeping one eye on her but knowing she won't get far, he digs through until he finds some rope. It only takes a couple steps for him to catch up to her, and he yanks her hands out from under her, sending her face first into the ground. He quickly ties her hands behind her back as she struggles on her knees, letting the excess rope fall to either side of her. Reaching between her legs, he pulls the extra rope back and uses it to bind her ankles, pulling the rope taught causing it to dig into her flesh just at her clit.

Jordan looks down at the struggling and conquered woman below him. She moves against her ropes like an animal in a trap. He only allows himself a moment to enjoy this visual before getting back to the task at hand. Straddling her again, he toys with her. Letting his cock drag down the center of her ass till the tip lays on her puckered hole. Instead of forcing it in, he gives her ass a hard spank, almost knocking her over. Her body shakes under him as she starts to sob. Struggling to not breath in dirt with her face pressed to the ground, her sobs turn to one visceral scream as Jordan's cock starts to stretch her ass. With no hesitation, he presses his full length into her, driven more by the sound of her scream. By the time he can feel her ass pressed to his body, and his cock deep inside of her, he is screaming right along with her. A deep and rumbling scream that is so powerful it actually causes Pamela to go silent.

Holding himself deep inside her for a moment, Jordan gives her ass another hard smack before he starts to lift up. Taking slow and full length strokes of his cock in her ass, pulling out till the head is tugging at her flesh, and then diving back down. His primal screams continue with each downward thrust. He starts to build speed until he is jackhammering down into her. Her mind is almost blank at this point from the pain and shock of what is happening. Guttural sounds pour from her lips into the dirt. Spanking over and over as he repeatedly dives into her, not even stopping his movement when he starts to climax. His cum pouring into her ass as he pumps in and out of her, till he finally stands up and pulls out. Warm, sticky fluid dripping from her ass down to her brutalized cunt.

Pamela's body shakes and spasms uncontrollably, eventually falling over onto her side. Jordan watches as she slowly settles, until she looks to be passed out on the ground, hands bound to her ankles. Getting his pants back on, he looks around; taking in everything that just happened. Everything that he just did. He turns and walks away, walking past her clothing scattered throughout the brush. He knows that he is now forever changed, and so is she.

Section 7: A New Day

Pamela had gone as far as she could before she collapsed of exhaustion. Waking up and realizing what had happened, she curses herself. Angry for being so weak again. Finding her way to her feet, she continues on her journey. Her body is more aware now of every ache and pain. Her feet sting as she walks. Thinking back on everything that has happened to her. How trapped she felt. Unable to get away from a man that she didn't want to be with. Constantly berated and put down. Repeatedly used to serve someone else's needs.

That all ends now. Pamela vows to never again allow herself to be put into a situation she doesn't want to be in. She is more in control of her life now than ever. Moving through the trees with a sense of purpose. Her head held up high, a feeling of pride washes over her as she pushes on. Moving into a jog-like pace. Her feet trampling through the leaves with no regard. Her strong thighs move and ripple with each step. Her breasts move and sway. There isn't a single area of her body that doesn't hurt, enhanced by all of the movement. The pain is extensive, yet her mind isn't focused on that.

All that Pamela can think about is how alive and free she feels at this moment. She knows her body is covered in filth and blood. Bitten, scratched, cut, and bruised. Yet, somehow she has never felt so strong and beautiful. Feeling her chest rise and fall, bounce side to side, doesn't make her feel pain or shame. It makes her feel powerful and desirable. Her hair isn't styled and treated or done up at a salon. It's knotted and grungy, but she feels the wind moving through it as she runs and can picture how it looks floating behind her. She doesn't fully understand it and she doesn't care. She has never felt stronger or sexier in her life and she can't wait to see where this new feeling takes her.

The sun starts to rise behind her, lighting her way. She sees its reflection on the lake to her right. The warmth on her skin is like a comforting hug. Her surroundings begin to become increasingly familiar. Everything that has happened to her and all that she has been thinking starts to feel more real. Can she really do this? Is she ready to face all that has happened to her? Will she truly be able to articulate to someone what she has been through and how she has changed since she took this journey out into the wilderness?

Pamela's legs stop moving. She positions herself behind a tree, looking out to her destination. Seeing the world that she knew for so long with fresh eyes. In just the short time she has been gone, it already looks different. She doesn't know if she is just misremembering things, wasn't paying enough attention to her surroundings before, or if she simply has changed so much that she notices things she never did before. The sun shines brighter as it takes its position in the morning sky. Everything looks so peaceful and calm in this light. Taking a deep breath in and slowly letting it out, Pamela steps out from behind her hiding place, ready to step back into this place that she had thought she wanted to escape. She walks slowly but with a purpose. A slight smile on her face. No hesitation despite her body on full display. This is the dawning of a new day. A new life. And she is now ready for whatever this life has to offer her.