Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Section 9: A New Life

Jordan lies in his tent, thinking about all of the events of the last few weeks. His escape from jail for something he did not do leading to him attacking a woman and becoming exactly what everyone said he was. It wonders if it was always in him or if it was put into him. Angry with himself for what he did, but at the same time on some level it felt right. Once he had her captured and at his mercy, he found great pride and power in keeping her safe yet reliant on him. He even seemed to think that she started to find comfort in it as well. But that was his tipping point. That was when he realized there was something wrong with him. There was no way that this is how she wanted to be treated. He must have been telling himself that he saw that in her just to make him feel better about what he was doing. And that was why he decided it was time for it to end and for him to get caught.

He knew when he let her go that she would be able to escape. He saw the strength in her grow over their time together. He made sure to take her back during the day so she could see where he was set up and tell the authorities when she was eventually rescued. He estimated it would take her a few hours to escape, another hour to get back to civilization from her camp, and then a few hours for the police to find him after that. He cleaned himself up in the lake, made a nice meal, and then settled into his tent to await his return to where he now truly belonged. His mind is calm, accepting his fate. The only thing surprising him is the sinking feeling in his chest.

He can't stop thinking about the curves of her body. Equally beautiful when she was dirty and bloodied as when she was freshly washed with her skin glistening in the afternoon sun. Her face was so pretty. Even though he never saw her smile, the look she gave him when he would approach was better than any smile he had ever seen. He never even learned her name, never had a conversation with her. He made up different back stories in his head for why she was out there, but all he knew was that they must have come from such different backgrounds. Yet despite knowing nothing about her, he somehow felt more connected to her than anyone he had ever met.

The time has finally come. He hears the movement outside. Waiting for the police to call him out, but after some gentle rustling he only hears silence. The wind softly blowing through his tent, whistling and calling him to go outside. He gets himself up and unzips the test. Bowing his head and stepping outside, he takes a few steps before lifting his head and standing up straight. He will be going back to jail, but he will be doing it with his head held high this time, ready to face his punishment rather than screaming that he is innocent. When he looks up he is frozen in place at what he sees.

Pamela kneels next to the fire pit, in the spot she has spent most of her time lately. Sitting back on her heels, palms flat on her thighs, looking up at Jordan. She sees the confusion on his face. He almost looks like he wants to cry, and that makes her eyes start to well. How can she tell him that she has never felt more at peace than she has the last few days? There is no way that he will understand how he makes her feel. Knowing what to expect from him. She serves his needs and he serves hers. It sounds so simple, how did she never see that she needed this before? He doesn't judge her. He doesn't rely on her for every little thing he needs, in fact he makes all decisions and she doesn't even have to think. He isn't with her because he just wants to show her off and be the perfect couple. He is nothing like anyone she has ever met, and that is exactly why she couldn't stay away.

As he walks towards her, she tries to think of the words to articulate how deeply she feels a desire to be right where she is. How ingrained in her core this need is. Watching him get closer and closer, his presence driving any sense of reasonable thought from her brain. When he is finally standing in front of her, she can no longer think. She looks up at him, and he looks down into her soul through her eyes. Without any words, they each show the other how they feel. Jordan reaches his hand down and places it on the side of her head, his thumb gently stroking her hair away from her forehead. She gently reaches her hands up and puts them on his thighs.

"Welcome back."

"Thank you, Sir."

She has never felt more free in her life than she does right now, on her knees and fully exposed to him. He took so much from her. He abused and broke her. And then, He gave her the choice to make her own decision; go back to her old life or start a new one. He gave her her freedom, and she will be forever grateful for that.