Freedom

Story Info
Looking for an escape, but she finds much more.
12.4k words
4.07
9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Section 1: Pamela

A primal scream echoes in the middle of a dense wood. As the sound fades, a haunting silence lays heavy on the flat forest floor. A gentle breeze rustles the leaves, covering the faint whimpers muffled by dirt and grass. Pamela's face is buried in the ground. Her last bit of energy expelled escaping the ropes that bound her wrists and ankles. Gradually she gets the strength to lift her head and look around. Disoriented, it takes her a few minutes to get her bearings. Finally she sees the path to freedom.

Now knowing where she must go, she tries to lift herself up; immediately collapsing as her shaky arms push her body halfway off the ground. Breathing heavily, she waits another minute before deciding to start pulling herself toward her destination. Her bare breasts dragging across the dirt, reminding her that she is completely nude, her body exposed to the elements.

Moving at a snail's pace, but moving nonetheless, she hauls her broken and bloodied body over dirt, grass, and leaves. The harsh, dry leaves cutting her skin more than it already is, but the sound of the leaves crunching encourages her to keep going. As her mind starts to clear, she remembers her family. Her mother, who everyone said meant well, but Pamela could never see it. She always sensed that her mother wasn't happy unless she felt small and ashamed. Next her thoughts turned to her brother John. John couldn't do anything without getting approval from Pamela. He calls her when he has problems with school, with work, with his relationships. He always needed and valued Pamela's opinion before he could make any decisions.

As she crawls past her backpack, the contents scattered across the ground like the leaves from the trees, she spots a picture of herself and Jared. They had been together since they were both 17. Highschool sweethearts, everyone called them. And how could she end that? How could she disappoint everyone and break up the King & Queen of the Prom? Yet, at the same time, how could she tell him she would marry him when she wasn't sure she still loved him? He asked her a month earlier on her 23rd birthday. In front of her whole family. Of course she agreed. Maybe she just hadn't appreciated him before. She had never really had any other man in her life. Until she ran into Him.

The most recent person in her life. The person who put her in the state she is now. The reason she is dragging her naked body across the ground. She isn't quite sure how much time she had spent with this man. She wasn't conscious for a large part of it. Her past before she was taken now feels like a lifetime ago. It is like another life that she can look back at and reflect on. All the thoughts and feelings she had about her family and her boyfriend...no, her fiance...now have a new perspective. This man has made her realize so much about herself. As she crawls past the edge of her camp, she remembers when she first got there.

Section 2: The Escape

Sitting by a warm fire, Pamela thinks to herself, "Iit doesn't get much better than this." Out in nature, quiet except the crackling of the fire that is keeping her warm. This is where she belongs. She has never felt like she belonged in her family. They were all so stuck up and full of themselves. Growing up with wealth and privilege never felt right to her. She didn't need anything more than warmth, food, and something to occupy her mind like maybe a nice book to read. Looking down at the remains of the fish she caught earlier that day, which she cooked over the fire she built with wood she had collected on her own, and the book she had just finished; she felt like this was the perfect life for her.

Crawling into her sleeping bag, she looks up at the stars and watches the embers floating up off the fire as if they are jealous of the stars and trying to join them. Taking a deep breath and slowly exhaling, she closes her eyes. As content as she is, something is missing. Does she miss Jared? The things she said to him as she stormed off she regrets, but she doesn't regret leaving. Does she? She drifts off to sleep contemplating her life.

The next day as she is bathing in the same lake she caught last night's dinner, all she can think of is what her mother would say to her. "Pamela, is that water really clean enough to bathe in?......Pamela, do you think it's appropriate to be naked in a public area?......Pamela, do you think you have the body for that?"

"FUCK YOU MOM!", she screams at the top of her lungs. She smiles as she hears it echo and reverberate off the trees and mountains surrounding her. Feeling a weight off her chest, she stands in the knee deep water, feeling the warm sun on her bare skin, having never felt so free in her life. Her eyes close and she just takes the feeling in. Nothing could be better than this.

Pamela's eyes fly open and her hands cover her breasts as she hears a crackle in the woods around the lake. Darting around the trees surrounding the lake, her eyes move frantically. Slowly, her breathing levels out and she almost laughs at herself for getting so spooked by what was most likely an animal. Nevertheless, she decides bath time is over and heads back to her camp.

And so the days go by. Gathering wood, finding things to eat, swimming and bathing in the lake. No one knowing where she was. The first day she was out there, she watched her phone as it rang and rang. Her mom, probably just calling to tell her how stupid and silly she was for packing a backpack, tent, and some basic provisions and wandering out into the wilderness. Jared, probably pleading for her to come back to complete his idyllic fantasy of what life and marriage are meant to be. When the battery finally died that first night, she sighed a sigh of relief. She didn't plan to go back to that life anytime soon, if ever at all.

Section 3: A New Resolve

Wincing, as she finally gets herself to her knees, Pamela wonders how much flesh is even left on her shredded knee caps. She fights through the pain. As she thinks back on the decisions she's made recently, she is more determined than ever to get back to where she belongs. Where she finally realizes truly is her home. The sun begins to set and the air grows cold. Her arms and legs, already shaky from weakness and pain, now shiver in the night air. Finding a place to stop, she curls up into a ball.

As she tries to warm herself, rubbing her hands over her limbs, she becomes more aware of her many injuries. Her wrists bruised and bloodied from rope, and her ankles aren't fairing much better. Dried blood cracking on her skin as it contracts in the cold. Her hair matted with dirt, blood, and God knows what else. Continually shifting as she sits on the ground, her bare ass and groin revealing themselves to be the epicenters of her pain.

As she sits there, wallowing in her situation, she starts to think about what will happen to her if she stays put. Will she freeze to death? Or maybe someone will come along and find her, taking her back to her family. The longer she thinks, the more angry she is with herself. She knows she has to get up. She was so weak before, letting herself be used and held in a place she didn't want to be. Now she will be strong. Now she will fight to ensure she never has to go through that Hell again.

Getting herself to her feet for the first time since freeing herself of her ropes, she starts to run towards freedom. After two steps she collapses to the ground. Undeterred, she gets back to her knees, crawling desperately. Talking to herself, pepping herself up for the surely painful journey ahead. Getting back to her feet, she keeps moving forward. Despite moving at a fairly slow pace, she feels herself making progress. The bottoms of her feet tear up on the broken branches and sharp leaves below, before she finally collapses again.

She continues on like this. Bursts of energy, followed by slow movements, but never stopping. Nothing will stop her from getting back to where she belongs. Back to the life she never realized she needed. She didn't understand it until it was gone. The immediate feeling of emptiness that came with that understanding now drives her forward.

Section 4: The Encounter

Heavy breathing and soft moans move their way through the night air. The glowing embers of a fire work with the moon to softly illuminate Pamela's soft skin as she writhes on the ground next to it. Her cries go unheard as no one is around for miles. Her mound swollen and red from use, her nipples hard and tender to the touch. Eyes closed, unsure exactly where she is trying to escape to but doing her best to take herself there. Her core clenches and her shoulders lift up off the ground as the fingers frantically using her find her clit, firmly pressing and rubbing. She can't help but squeal in delight.

The sound of movement in the leaves around her campsite causes Pamela's mind to tell her to stop, but her fingers keep moving. It must just be an animal, and she isn't going to stop for that. One of the best things about being out here on her own was the freedom to masturbate and explore her body like she never had before. Always feeling so ashamed of it, of the pleasure it brought her.

Ashamed no more, this has almost become a nightly ritual. She puts herself into her sleeping bag to sleep, and as her mind wanders so do her hands. She doesn't always undress and come out of the sleeping bag, but on particularly intense nights she does. It adds to it. Being exposed and out in the open; the freedom of it, the implied risk of being seen, the mix of the cold air and warmth of the fire on her skin. It drives her wild.

The leaves rustle again. This time she opens her eyes and looks around, yet her hand doesn't let up. If anything, as she starts to wonder if someone really is out there watching her, she gets more turned on. The sound of her breathing is drowned out only by the sound emitting from between her legs as her wetness grows. After some time, she ends the night with one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Not even bothering to get back into the sleeping bag, she passes out naked in a puddle of her own juices on top of it.

The next morning, Pamela feels more refreshed than she has in a long time. Her eyes slowly open to the sun peaking through the tree. Lifting her head, she looks down and admires her own body as it glows in the sunlight. After this week and a half alone, and all of the exploring of herself, she has a new found appreciation of her looks. Her breasts are big yet firm and perky. Her mother always tried to make her downplay her chest; no cleavage and no tight fitting tops. She grew up thinking there was something wrong with her for having larger breasts. Looking past them to her stomach. It's not flat, not at all. In fact you might say there is a little pouch from just above her belly button to just below her hip bones. Yet she sees now that it doesn't make her fat, it makes her a woman with a feminie shape.

Her eyes continue down her body, seeing the light catch the tufts of hair growing on her pelvis. She had always stayed so smooth for Jared. It is what she thought was expected. But seeing her body a bit more natural now, she isn't sure if she will ever go completely smooth again. Her fingers reach down and play with the short but curly hair that has formed since she left home. She continues to play with it as she looks over her legs. Long, fairly muscular and toned. Thicker thighs, but strong. She took pride in her legs. The only part of her body she felt she was allowed to, as "A lady always wears a dress", so her legs were always on display.

After enjoying a peaceful morning, it was time to get to work. Gathering wood and anything else she can get her hands on that will help her not have to go back to the real world. She takes her time, finding some good wood from a nearby downed tree. Walking back to her camp feeling good about herself, she steps on something that seems out of place. Taking another step, and then looking back behind her, she sees on the ground a small pile of shells. They almost look like peanut shells, as if someone had been sitting in this spot for some time eating them. Looking around, an uneasy feeling comes over her. She thinks back to the night before, and the sounds she had heard. She realizes that she is in about the same spot where she had heard them.

Shaking her head, trying to rid it of the unnerving feelings and thoughts she is having, she continues back to her site. She stops, closes her eyes, takes a deep breath in, and slowly lets it out. Any relief she feels is drained from her body when she opens her eyes and realizes there is a message scrawled in the dirt next to her sleeping bag.

THANKS FOR THE SHOW

It is crudely written in the dirt, a small stick laying next to it and obvious boot prints dug in behind the words, as if someone crouched there for a few minutes before writing it. Staring at the note. Reading it over and over as she starts to shake, before dropping the wood she had gathered to the ground. Frantically kicking at the dirt, erasing the message as if she feels that if it wasnt there any more than it could have never been there in the first place. A single tear rolls down her cheek, which she immediately brushes away. Her mind races, but she makes every effort to keep herself from thinking that she made the wrong choice coming out here. She tries to convince herself that this is some cruel joke.

The rest of the day is a blur. A mix of pacing, sitting and rocking on the ground, and angrily chopping wood. As night falls, she decides against building a fire. Her body tense as she lies inside her bedroll. In her hand a small pocket knife. She grips the handle so tight her entire hand is pale white. If she had convinced herself during the day that she wasn't scared, she would be ashamed to see herself now. The hours go by. The temperature drops. Her eyes grow heavy. Thinking to herself that she will just close her eyes and listen, as she drifts away.

Pamela throws her eyes open with startled gasp. "Fuck", she thinks to herself when she realizes that she fell asleep for sometime. At least nothing happened. She lets her eyes take a scan around the camp when she realizes her pack has been dumped out. Frozen a moment before she jumps out of her sleeping bag, knife in hand. Hearing movement behind her she quickly spins. Within seconds a man slams into her side, knocking her to the ground with him on top of her. The knife falls to the dirt as Pamela screams out.

Pamela's face pressed into the dirt as the man tries to get a grip of her hair and hold her down on the ground. She surprises him, and herself, when she gets the strength to rotate her body and catch him in the chest with an elbow, knocking the wind from him and getting him off of her. Her mind doesn't even fully register what is happening until she is already a good one hundred yards or so from her camp. As soon as the man was off of her, her legs took over and she was gone. Her breathing so heavy, the wind whipping through her ears, she can't hear anything but her heart beating out of her chest. She has no idea if he is still on the ground or right behind her.

After running a straight line from the initial rush of adrenaline, Pamela decides to take a chance and turn, finding a large tree to hide behind. Curling herself into a ball, back against the tree, legs pulled into her chest, gripping them tight in her arms as she rests her chin on her knees. As strong as she felt when she got the man off of her, she has never felt so small and scared as she does right now. Rocking back and forth without realizing she's doing it, her breathing starts to slow.

Slow steady footsteps become audible behind her, and she holds her breath. The sound of heavy breathing gets closer and closer. A low growl reminiscent of a wolf preparing to attack. Frozen in time, Pamela tries to think through all the possible outcomes of what she could do. By the time she decides to try and run again, he is right behind her. Easily catching up to her, gripping her hair and giving it a tug. That's all it takes for her to lose her balance and stumble back to the ground. Sliding across the rough forest floor, disoriented and out of breath. The man quickly rolls her onto her back and straddles her chest, his knees digging into her shoulders. She struggles to get out from under him when a swift backhand opens up her lip and stuns her.

A smooth deep voice emerges from his lips, "You're stronger than you look, aren't you?" He looks down at her shocked face. Blood smeared from her bottom lip acoss her chin. The moon illuminates his ice blue eyes. Pamela is in a trance-like state. A mix of shock, fear, and confusion as she looks up at him. Her mind racing, but not a single distinguishable thought emerges. "I guess I mistook you to be like all the other CUNTS that look like you." That word cutting through, snapping her out of it.

"Fuck You!" Pamela exclimates her point with a big glob of spit right in his face.

She's rewarded with a slap on the face, his large palm catching her right on the cheek bone. Her head whips to the side and he immediately presses his forearm into the side of her face, holding her cheek to the ground. She feels something digging into her skin just under her eye near his wrist. Leaning down right into her ear he whispers with a laugh, "Well I'm glad we are looking for the same thing, sweetheart," following it up with a firm bite on the neck. The pain under her eye is soon met with a trickle of warm blood before he lifts his arm. As her head turns back to face him, trying to stay strong and not show weakness, she notices a handcuff on his wrist. The remaining sharp edge from where the cuff was cut shows a jagged edge.

Lying there still, she just looks at him defiantly, knowing she is in no position to fight back, and waiting to see what he does next. He teases and taunts, petting her dirt filled hair as if he is being kind and gentle. Letting his rough fingertips trace down her face and neck to her chest. When he finally lifts one of his knees off her shoulders to try and get a better position, she tosses him off of her. Immediately standing and trying to run. He reaches out and gets a loose grip on her ankle. Her momentum helps her foot to slip his grasp, but the damage is done. She flies into the air, hitting her head on a nearby tree, falling to the ground dazed. She tries to get up, but her body doesn't react. She sees her attacker getting back to his feet and walking towards her as her vision fades.

Section 5: The Nightmare

A sharp pain between Pamela's legs shoots a surge of energy through her body, emerging as a soft groan from her mouth. Unable to speak, and barely able to open her eyes, she feels her face held into the ground. Repeated burning movement inside of her, her mind screams out. Her ears ringing with the animalistic sounds pouring down on her from above. She has no control over her body as it moves in unison with the furious torture between her thighs. "Please, why are you doing this to me? Please let me go." Yelling out, but her lips barely move and no sound is produced. Her mind is fading in and out.

The next thing she knows, she is on her back. Trying to move away from the figure in front of her, leaning over her. As soon as she thinks she might be moving, her face explodes with stinging pain. Her cheek feels like it is swelling to ten times its size and she again finds herself lost in a swirling mind. Her body begins to shake and convulse out of her control. The cold night air finds the skin of her torso. Her eyes heavy and falling, her brain in so many different places at once. A warm familiar sensation on her chest, she starts to sink into memories of back home. This provides her little comfort, as a sharp pain in her breasts causes her back to arch and lift, but she is immediately pressed back down to the ground.