All Comments on 'Freeuse Niece: Trick or Treat'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
delshardelsharover 2 years ago

i enjoy your longer stories than some of your quick wham bam 2 page stories

mr_taboo92mr_taboo92over 2 years ago

Damn that was so fucking hot, would love for you to do a christmas sequel with Brandys mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have great writing skills, but WHY this overly long drawn out "dramas" in everything you write????

By the time that you get to the taboo sex scenes, the reader wants to snooze off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Well Jasmine, this is certainly one of the best, fucking dirty, filthy, sexy stories you have ever written. I do hope that you do write a sequel with the mum/sister getting well fucked. He is one lucky guy. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Loved it, good smut, Roy a happy man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice, very nice, but you should have turned the sister mom in this story. She should have been one of the doorbell ringers, come to surprise check on her daughter, when she got the surprise herself. Not to mention plenty of family pussy on her face. You've lost the element of surprise yourself by not including it. Oh well still worthy of a fivestar. That would have just been icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story.

phantomdancer42phantomdancer42over 2 years ago

Oh i hope this story continues...

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Five stars. Hot story! But you can't please everyone - I like the two- or three-page stories or chapters of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love for this story to be turned into a series, where Roy not only fucks Sasha's sister who is also Brandy's mother, but also eventually fucks his sister Pamela. Would also love a story featuring these characters at Comic-Con in San Diego with 4 incest sluts on Roy's arm as they stay in a suite at one of the hotels near the San Diego Convention Center and dress in scandalous cosplay outfits as they roam the halls of the convention.

Loved the cosplay angle. My favorite slutty cosplay characters are from the 1990's "Bad Girl" comics like Red Sonja, Vampirella, Draculina, Pantha, Avengelyne, Lady Death, Purgatori, Chastity, Dawn, Shi, Witchblade, Warrior Nun Areala, Bad Kitty (Chaos Comics), Jade, Gen 13, Lady Rawhide, Dejah Thoris of Mars, Jungle Girl, etc... Not to mention the bad girl comic takes on various Marvel and DC characters like Emma Frost, Gamora, Scarlet Witch, Super Girl, Starfire, etc... from the 1990's.

My favorite Bad Girl comic character is Bad Kitty, she is a MILF and a former New Orleans Vice Detective Catherine Bell who went on the FBI's most wanted list after she fought corruption in her own police force and mob controlled Voodoo Zombies during a routine drug dealing investigation. Her next comic she had to fight a bunch of werewolves who were after a little girl where she meets up with Chastity, a red headed goth girl who was turned into a vampire and became a hunter of supernatural creeps. Of course then there is Vampirella and her blond sister Draculina, as well as their sexy mother Lillith.

Most of them are wearing either stockings or thigh boots and almost all are wearing thong or g-string panties or thong back teddies as part of their costumes. Most of them also have large tits barely contained by their costumes.

I think you would enjoy some of these comics

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 2 years agoAuthor

Author’s Note

Thanks for the comments. I try to balance short and longer stories.

On another note the long drawn out dramas is what I call plot and character development… which makes the sex more raw and meaningful in my opinion.

Oddly, if I get to the sex off the bat I will get comments that it’s too quick. While others will compliment it.

Reality is my style tends to be more narrative. Truth be told, I enjoy the narratives more than the sex scenes usually. But as a woman the narrative is the foreplay… what makes me wet.

Wabagoon1171Wabagoon1171over 2 years ago

Hot as Hell. Looking forward to Christmas with these folks. Particularly If you have the story illustrated!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely one of your best, and that's saying something! Please add lots of chapters to this one!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

Same plot as half her stories....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haha another great story! Love them all and keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good overall. The one thing I didn’t enjoy as much was the Incredibles scene in the middle, it just kinda dragged and distracted from the main plot line. Other than that, another excellent effort and I look forward to where the series will go. Flashback scenes to the wedding night, honeymoon, etc. might be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it so nasty, really want to see her mommy turned

Love Sherrie

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianover 2 years ago

Great story I can't wait for the Christmas story I'm hoping his younger sister and her older sister join in the fun.

SonatatreSonatatreover 2 years ago

Good job with the story. I think the length was well balanced and full of exciting ass stuff. I think that plot and character development always add a lot to the story. It makes the sex feel more genuine

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksover 2 years ago

My niece is a medical student. She lives with me and we live as a loving couple, and I pay for her school. Nieces are the best😍

taco1085taco1085over 2 years ago

this was an amazing story. really enjoyed it, cant wait till they turn older sister into a cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing!!!! You manage to surprise us by “covering” several of my fetishes in one story. :). Thanks for the great piece.

warner34warner34over 2 years ago

Great story! You’ve outdone yourself with this one. Tons of detail and development. Looking forward to the next installment. And I learned a new term, Freeuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for sister to visit

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 2 years ago

This is one of my favourite bits of your work. So deliciously filthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jasmine, I enjoy your longer stories, don't change your writing style.

cdbrittany4bbccdbrittany4bbcover 2 years ago

Absolutely, one of her best,! Jasmine is amazing, I cant believe I learned about a new porn fetish.

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

This is probably my favorite one yet. This is one I would love you actually live in real life

usshermesusshermesover 2 years ago

Keep going Please!?

usshermesusshermesover 2 years ago

Don't forget Pamila.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 2 years ago

Great story! I really hope you continue this one because I would love to see Brandy’s mother become Roy’s next Free Use slut

Sohioslim78Sohioslim78over 2 years ago

I love how I Read one of your stories thinking it's the best then I get into another one and it goes to another level, you are there best please keep this story going I am so involved in this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cut back on the adjectives. Sometimes too many are distracting. Using "freeuse" every other sentence, "my sister's daughter's...." all the time. You really overdid it with them.

IB6UB9_6EIB6UB9_6Ealmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable, and an example of why you are one of my favorite writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a hot horny kinky story. Please continue the saga and add the third freeuse woman to the mix please

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

251. This story had a hot topic and, if possible, a sequel would be interesting. However, perhaps not so long and not so much repetition, Frankly, I lost interest over the three days it took me to finish.

midatlstoryman1midatlstoryman110 months ago

Given the time lapse, probably not in the works. But, a sequel getting the mom involved would be outstanding

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki8 months ago

I still would have loved to see what she had planned for Christmas, and for her sister...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...