Freeuse Niece: Trick or Treat

Story Info
Wife gives her man their niece for his Halloween birthday.
23.8k words
4.77
209.1k
406
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Wife gives her man their niece for his Halloween birthday.

Note 1: This is dedicated to TxBlack who inspired this wicked tale.

Note 2: This is a Literotica 2021 Halloween Story Contest Story so please vote,

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

Freeform Niece: Trick or Treat

Brandy, Sasha's nineteen-year-old niece, had been living with the couple temporarily for two weeks so far, since she wouldn't have access to her new rental until the first of November.

Which meant Roy had been living in a constant state of arousal for that long. Brandy was a sexy goddess. Big breasted. Big bootied. A full-figured bombshell. The fact she had a striking resemblance in facial and body types to model Chelsea Wilde... one of Roy's most common stroke fantasies... only enhanced his obsession to fuck her... which of course he couldn't, since she was his niece, and his wife Sasha's blood relative. Was there something called a NILF? Well there was now!

To make matters worse, the girl's presence in their home had greatly impacted his licit sex life (if that's a word: my spell checker seems to think so). Sure, Sasha and he still fucked almost every night, and he was still woken up every morning with one of her sweet blow jobs, but their more impulsive couplings, such as his bending his wife over the kitchen table on the spur of the moment, or having her suck him in the early evening while he watched sports on the couch, or lifting her up and licking her pussy on the kitchen counter and other random places the moment he got home from work (she worked from home)... during the course of their marriage they'd become accustomed to fucking at odd moments in every room in the house... multiple times... but since their cock hardening niece had temporarily moved in, all that had come to a crashing halt. Yes, it was only temporary and it even had an expiration date, but to him, this so-called temporary felt endless!

She also didn't live in their actual house, but behind it in their guest house, but since the route from where she lived to where they lived was only through their backyard where nobody but they could see her, she'd taken to sauntering into their house whenever and however she wanted, usually in skimpy, sexy attire that could get her arrested if she wore it on the front sidewalk! And even though Roy and Sasha were free spirits who frequently had sex in many public places including in Ubers, on the beach, in bathrooms, movie theatres, airplanes and once even a church... they weren't wild enough or rude enough to take the chance of getting caught going at it by their nineteen-year-old niece.

It was a week before Halloween and thus also a week before their annual Halloween party, their third one in consecutive years, when Sasha secretly decided to have some sexy fun with her obviously frustrated husband, and maybe even give him a very special and unconventional gift... Halloween being his actual birthday... their niece!

They were in bed, Sasha having just extracted and swallowed her husband's morning load with her usual should-be-patented, slow-burning, under-the-covers wake-up call, when she cuddled up to him and asked, "Want to know something?"

"I don't know, do I?" Roy asked, a question like that rife with unpredictability.

"Yes you do indeed," she purred, in a way indicating it was something fun.

"Well what is it?" he asked, although immediately after his morning blow job, he usually needed his morning cup of coffee, including today; so hopefully this mysterious lark wouldn't take too long.

"It's better if I show you," she said, pulling out her phone.

Roy waited curiously until she showed him a picture. His eyes went wide. "Is that Brandy?" The picture was of a girl who looked remarkably like his niece, who was wearing almost see-through lingerie and stockings... which instantly made his shrinking cock harden up again. Her bountiful tits were barely contained by the red lingerie. Her legs glistened in the matching red stockings attached by a garter to the lingerie. Her red panties, which from the front appeared to be a thong, were almost nonexistent.

"Yeah, that's really her! It appears our girl is quite popular on the internet," Sasha said, acting as if she'd just happened upon this sexy revelation, and not that her posting pictures like these were the real reason her big bodied niece had moved from Lutheran Wisconsin to freewheeling Los Angeles.

"Because she posts pictures like this?" he asked.

"Well, some of them are more demure, and others..." she paused for dramatic effect, "...are even more provocative and revealing."

"And you're okay with her doing this?"

"Well of course I am! She's nineteen. She's an adult. She works as a full-figured model for a couple of very popular online clothing stores... one even run by Rihanna," Sasha explained. "And as you well know sweetheart, I'm not much of a prude."

"The umbrella Rihanna?" Roy asked, she being one of the five celebrity women on his hall pass fuck-it list... where all five on the list were larger woman.

"Yep," Sasha nodded. "Want to see some more?"

"That sounds like a loaded question," Roy said. Of course he wanted to see more. Brandy was fucking hot. But, she was also his wife's sister's daughter, so it was a dangerous question that could potentially explode in his face. Now to be fair, Sasha had never set him up for such an explosion, since she was a slut who was no less up for anything than he was, and who'd asked more than once what he thought of some girl or woman... which had almost always led to threesomes... yet that wasn't even a remote a possibility this time.

"It seems Big Roy here is ready for a remount," Sasha said, not at all surprised to see a tent poking up in the sheets.

"I'm always ready for more fun whenever I'm with you," Roy said, trying to act as if it wasn't photos of his niece wearing sexy red lingerie that had reawakened his cock.

"Nice cover," she smiled, as she handed him her phone before pulling the sheets back and straddling his cock. "I can't let this... rearing stallion... go to waste."

Roy held the phone in his hand, trying to act like he wasn't sure why she'd given it to him.

As Sasha began riding his cock, she said, "Go ahead, scroll through her posts."

"Really?"

"Sure, they're all R Rated or milder..." she said, paused and added, "...ish."

"I guess they are only pictures," Roy said, as he scrolled to the next one, which was a close-up of her somewhat covered breasts being squeezed together to showcase their voluptuous valley.

For a couple minutes while his wife rode him (incidentally providing a perfect excuse for his very hard cock), he looked at picture after picture of his niece posing for very provocative, very revealing, yet not completely inappropriate pictures. They included her sucking on a lollipop, where he couldn't help but wonder what her luscious lips would look and feel like sucking his dick; one with her sexy red-painted toes encased in mocha nylons being extended up in the air, where he imagined fucking those silky sheer soles (something he sometimes did with his wife... his kryptonite being nylons... oh, and also big tits... and big booties... and manicured toes in nylons); one from the rear, of her bent over with a football between her legs, wearing a football jersey and bikini panties, and her ass just begging to be fucked; one of her hugging herself just beneath her breasts, to make her huge tits seem even more enormous; and many more.

"What do you think of them?" Sasha asked, having already felt his cock flinching in her pussy over and over again. The hot pics were obviously impacting him.

"They really are something," he answered as mildly as possible, unsure of what else to say.

"Yeah, she's found a way to become very popular," Sasha said, moving her hands to rest on his chiseled chest, as she really began grinding on his cock.

"I can imagine."

"Over a million subscribers!"

"No way," Roy said, trying to imagine a million people looking at these pictures.

"Yeah, isn't that cool?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah, I guess," he said, still trying to downplay his reaction. "But does Beth think so?" his sister-in-law being rather prudish. She was forty, and very unusually, her kid sister Sasha was only twenty-five, and she'd often been explained by their parents as 'an Oops, but a pleasant one'.

"I'm not certain she knows," Sasha said. "Brandy told her she moved out here to attend UCLA."

"But that wasn't why?" Roy asked, he too having thought that's what she was here for.

"No, she's here to pursue her career as a model... primarily lingerie... to do some commercials, and to promote her online presence," Sasha explained, stroking and licking his shaft while they chatted.

"Beth is going to kill you."

"Brandy is nineteen, and thus a legal adult," Sasha repeated, "she's entitled to make her own career choices," as she continued milking her man's cock.

"Still," Roy said, flipping through even more risqué pictures of his hot, hot niece.

"You're still scrolling, you pervert," the wife teased.

"Just making sure they're all appropriate," Roy said, just as he encountered one where she was dressed as Jessica Rabbit, and his eyes felt like they went boinging way out of his head like Jessica's Toon husband Roger. One thing Roy loved that his wife didn't really get off to at his level, was cosplay.

"I can tell you've found one you particularly like," Sasha said, noting his expression, and also feeling his dick twitch. "I felt your cock twitch inside me."

"There's one where she's dressed up as Jessica Rabbit," Roy defended, the picture still on the screen.

"You should see the one with her dressed and made up like Harley Quinn," she said. "She's not skinny like Margot Robbie, but she still pulls it off."

"You're killing me," Roy said, a little baffled about why his wife was showing him pictures of their niece wearing such provocative attire.

"Mmmmmm, and there are ones of some of those weird anime girls you like," she smiled, as she tightened her pussy around his cock, a skill developed from years of squats and Kegels. "What a way to die!"

"Fucked and teased to death," Roy moaned, knowing he never lasted long once his wife began doing her cunt grip... which invariably led to her literally milking his cock. He scrolled through some more pictures and found a few in a row of her portraying the Japanese anime characters Sasha had just mentioned... making his cock twitch a few more times.

"It would be a great way to go," she reiterated, feeing his cock really vibrate inside her, just before he pulled out, flipped her onto her stomach and plowed back into her in one smooth transition.

Roy then pulled her ass up and began slamming into her pussy from behind, really pounding her hard... a favourite position for both of them. Roy loved slamming into her doggy style... using her pussy or her ass... and Sasha loved the depth and angle of the position.

"Oh, yes baby, fuck me, fuck me with your big fucking cock," Sasha moaned, the teasing over... for now... and she focussed on pursuing her own morning orgasm.

"Take it, you nasty, teasing slut," Roy growled, really pounding her.

"Oooooh, yes," Sasha moaned, loving to be called names in the heat of the moment. Although most people saw her as a spitfire... which she was... in the bedroom she was rather submissive... although she could also be a sly seductress, as we've just seen.

Five minutes later, Sasha had reached orgasm, and she'd taken a load in her pussy.

.....

Later that same morning, Sasha was watching a new porn kink that appeared absurd on the face of it, and yet it really turned her on. It was called 'freeuse'.

She realized that her own marriage qualified as freeuse, since she was available for her husband's use pretty much anytime, anyplace. She sucked him every morning; she often sucked him while watching sports; he sometimes flipped up her dress or skirt or pulled down her pants or pajama bottoms, and fucked her while she was cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, or even talking to her mom on the phone. (Or at least that had been the case back when they hadn't had a sexy scantily-clad niece traipsing in and out of their house at all hours of the day and night. But again, that was only temporary.)

That said, these particular freeuse videos were took the arrangement even further: where two or more women made themselves available whenever their male or males felt like using them.

These plots (categorised as either 'freeuse fantasy' or 'freeuse MILF') she found inexplicably hot for reasons she couldn't explain. For instance a mom or daughter (step ones of course, since then it was 'only' faux incest) would be calmly just sitting at the dining table eating, and her son or dad would casually walk over, stand her up, flip up her dress (she was commando of course) and start fucking her... or she'd be doing some homework and he'd just show up and slide his cock into her mouth. What made these vids so hot (again for instance) was that the mom would continue blithely conversing with the daughter about school or whatever, while her son or husband was fucking her.

The first one she watched was called 'Time of the Month', where a stepdaughter was filling in for the wifely duties while her (step)mom was on her period, including being fucked while she was doing laundry or drawing pictures, and sucking cock while she was also trying to watch television.

The next one was called 'Good Old Days', where a mom is used by her son or husband or both, including her son sliding into her from behind and telling her about his day while she was on her hands and knees washing the floor, and a bit later the husband arriving and sticking his dick in her mouth. There was even a wild scene where she was bent over sucking her husband while being fucked by her son, while the two guys chatted about inconsequential things and tossed a football a couple feet back and forth... which was just so wicked and wild, it made Sasha click on some more videos.

This led to her watching even more of them, including one that led to an idea popping into her head. In one called 'House Rules' or something like that, a stepdaughter wants her bestie to visit their house for a while, and therefore her guest must also follow the house rules... which means sucking the dad's cock or allowing him her pussy whenever he wants it. The dad explains these rules while his stepdaughter is sucking him under the kitchen table (something Sasha did all the time... as well as under his desk at work), before their houseguest is allowed to suck his cock and then become part of a threesome.

Sasha was rubbing herself while imagining giving her own husband the present of a freeuse niece, and perhaps using her as a freeuse niece herself, when said sexy niece sauntered into the kitchen, and caught her in the act.

"What are you watching, auntie?" Brandy asked, smiling, since she'd secretly been crushing on her hot aunt... Brandy being completely bisexual, and considering the idea of so-called 'taboo' incest to be a real turn-on. (For the record, Brandy was wearing a blue plaid button-down shirt tied in a knot immediately below her huge tits, and a ragged little denim skirt, and nothing else.)

"N-n-nothing," Sasha stammered, totally embarrassed to be caught perving on porn. Especially this porn.

Brandy impulsively snatched away her aunt's phone and peeked. "Mmmmmmm, that's really hot, auntie."

"Give me back my phone," Sasha demanded.

"They're having a threesome," Brandy purred, "I love those," having taken part in many of them, and also foursomes, and even full out orgies... although most of those ones were strictly lesbian.

"Brandy!" she Sasha snapped, standing up to appear more authoritarian.

"It's okay, auntie," Brandy said mildly. "Everyone watches porn."

"Meaning you watch porn too?" Sasha asked, thinking that this might be a good time to plant some seeds about this wicked idea she had in mind.

"I certainly do," Brandy said with no reservations, and then she saw the title. "But what's freeuse? That's a new one to me."

Sasha grabbed her phone back and said, "Trust me, you don't want to know."

"No, you trust me, auntie," Brandy said. "I really do."

"You're sure?" Sasha asked, even though she was now planning on telling her... she just wanted to make it look like Brandy's idea... the wicked idea of using Brandy as a freeuse slut for a while... with her permission of course... suddenly a very real idea.

"Yes, please tell me, auntie," Brandy said breathily, with a pout that almost always got her whatever she wanted from people.

"Okay, if you really want me to, but it's kind of kinky," Sasha said, drawing her in.

"Oh auntie, if you only knew," the niece said, planting some seeds herself.

"Oh?" Sasha asked.

"Let's just say appearances can be deceiving."

"Girl," Sasha smiled. "I've seen your Instagram account."

"Oh, that? It's awfully tame," Brandy smiled beguilingly... continuing to plant seeds.

"How so?" Sasha asked, curious and beginning to think this girl already had many seeds planted inside her that were already flourishing.

"First tell me about freeuse."

"Fine," Sasha said. "It's a variety of porn where a man's wife allows her husband to have a live-in slut, and he can use all her holes anytime and anyplace."

"Really?" Brandy asked. This being interesting. Was her aunt contemplating her husband fucking her? Roy was hot as fuck!

"Yeah, or sometimes it's a stepsister who's used by her husband or her brother or both," Sasha added.

"Incest, cool," Brandy said.

"Cool?"

"I mean kinky," Brandy corrected, thinking the seed had not only been planted, but also fertilized and watered.

"Yeah, it's a little out there," Sasha admitted.

"Maybe just a little," Brandy agreed. "But it's also kind of hot."

"I know," Sasha agreed, thinking the seeds were already growing. "I shouldn't like it... but I do."

"It is a little kinky," Brandy smiled. "But I won't hold it against you."

"And what about you?" Sasha asked.

"Actually, that's kind of what I wanted to ask you about, but not exactly," Brandy said.

"Ask away," she said, as she tugged up her thigh highs... again... realizing it was time to throw away this pair.

"Well for a start, what's with your ubiquitous pantyhose?" Brandy asked, having always viewed them as an old woman's thing, and at twenty-five, her auntie was hardly old.

"They're actually thigh high stockings, not pantyhose" she pointed out. "And Daddy, I mean Roy, expects me to wear them at all times."

"Daddy?" Brandy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah," Sasha nodded, although she hadn't let that word slip on purpose. But perhaps it could actually benefit her plan. "It relates to something we do in the bedroom."

"Kinky," Brandy said approvingly, wondering if there might be a chance for some intrafamily threesome fun.

"And I also wear them because they showcase my legs, they're silky sheer soft, and they give Daddy quick and easy access to my holes."

"Holes?" Brandy asked, raising her eyebrow a bit higher.

"I've likely told you way too much," Sasha backpedaled. "I'm so sorry."

"No, I love your being so frank," Brandy said. "My mother wouldn't even give me the birds and bees speech, so it's great to be able to have a frank sex talk with an adult member of my family."

"Well, I can be very frank if you won't get offended," Sasha said. "So do you hate nylons?"

123456...8