Freeing His Heart Ch. 01

Story Info
The Heart Triumphs Over Anger and Resentment.
3.7k words
4.18
5.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The darkness had slowly but completely settled around her as she sat in the quiet solitude of the night, waiting. It had been the son she loved, but she had grudgingly opened her heart to the father. Despite who she was, and despite the anger and resentment he couldn't or didn't want to hide, his lust, desire, and eventual love for her won out... freeing his heart.

Story contains references to: forced intercourse, anal sex, dominance and submission

*****************************************

Jonas Satterfield and Abigail Gregory met in Louisiana in the spring of 1867. Though his home was in Texas, Captain Jonas Satterfield had gone to school, lived in Illinois for many years, and eventually enlisted in the Union Army. During his deployment at Fort Jackson in New Orleans, Louisiana, Jonas met Abby, a young teacher for the small but growing number of children who lived in the immediate area.

Jonas wrote to his father that he had fallen in love with Abby the first time he had met her. She was a little thing, probably about 5' 3", maybe 110 lbs. soaking wet. Abby had a slim, petite build, well-shaped legs and thighs, a tight high ass, and curvy womanly hips. She had an exotic look attributable to her ethnicity (Abby was actually a pale café au lait complexioned Quadroon). Her appearance was further emphasized by a narrow waist, firm, full breasts, with long hard nipples. But her most striking features were her large, bright, hazel eyes accented with long dark lashes, full lips, and thick shoulder length, auburn colored hair.

The first time Jonas' father Micah met Abby, he felt an undeniable physical attraction to her that caught him off guard. Looking at the girl, he understood their relationship immediately and could see why Jonas was so completely infatuated with her. Interracial marriage at this time was against the law, and so, though Jonas and Abby could not marry, they lived quietly, keeping her ethnicity a secret. Micah and Jonas had always enjoyed a particularly strong father/son relationship. Though pleased with his return to Pendleton, Micah was, despite his attraction, resentful of his son's relationship with Abby.

Upon Jonas' return home to Pendleton, Micha sensed a changed relationship between him and Jonas and irrationally felt Abby had used her "charms" to steal his son from him. As a result, his relationship with Abby was tense, antagonistic, as well as sexually charged.

Following his discharge from the Army, Jonas left Louisiana for his home in Texas, where he had grown up as a boy and where he was intent on building a house for Abby and himself. Jonas had grown up in a little town near the Texas/Louisiana border called Pendleton, where his father and stepmother, Lilith, still lived. Just thirty-one and already a young, up and coming businessman, Jonas wanted to go into ranching, but his first priority was the house he wanted to build for Abby and, one day, his family. He had hired an architect, and with a crew of men working day and night, construction of the house began almost immediately.

The house was a large two story, four bedroom structure on five beautiful acres of land. Jonas and Abby loved the house and were able to move in by spring of the following year. Though not in town, the house was only a four mile ride outside of town.

Pendleton was Jonas' town, he had grown up here, and even now, despite his absence while in the military, both he and Abby were welcomed by the people who lived there.

*****

Jonas had only planned on being away for one month while on a selling/buying trip to Dallas. Abby decided to stay in her own home, and despite Jonas' initial objections to her being there alone, he finally agreed. After all, his father Micah would be nearby if she should have any problems.

Around this time, Abby's near perfect life began to unwind. Jonas had left the early morning of May 3, 1868, and it had been close to three months with no word from him. No one had heard from or seen Jonas, and the suspicion that something might have happened to him was becoming more and more likely with each passing day.

It was mid-July when Abby received the letter from one of Jonas' Dallas business associates. Jonas was dead. He had been killed in an accident just a few weeks after the trip had started, and for whatever reason, it had taken the letter this long to finally reach her.

Abby was alone and scared, without family or close friends, and... no idea what was to become of her.

*****

Judge Micah Phillip Satterfield was not a perfect person.

Though he had not fought in the war, he was a firm believer in the Confederacy and the virtues, responsibilities, and rights of the white southern male. He loved sex, hard, hot sex, whether freely given or not, and on more than one occasion, had shared the favors of neighborhood ladies, black and white, willing or coerced.

Micah loved his wife Lilith in his way, but their physical relationship had long ago ceased. Lilith was a quiet, reserved woman who doled out sex as a reward for his good behavior and generosity. She was an excellent partner who met all requirements for a socially acceptable and advantageous spouse. Still, on a personal, sexual level, she was not the type of woman, emotionally or sexually, that Micah wanted or needed. Micah felt that for his sanity and happiness, he was forced to seek pleasure and satisfaction elsewhere, usually outside their marital bed.

His life was one without meaningful complications or obstacles... until Abigail Gregory fell in love with his son Jason and moved with him back to Pendleton, Texas.

*****

Abby had always felt uneasy when alone with Micah. Micah was a tall 6'2", reasonably handsome man with dark hair and dark steely grey eyes, an older version of Jonas; athletic and well-built, and while intelligent and ambitious he could be, controlling and domineering. Compared to Abigail's eighteen years, Micah was an old man of at least thirty years her senior, but he certainly wasn't going to let that stand in his way. Micah would be the first to admit that, "Even though she had belonged to his son and shared his bed, he found himself attracted to Abby from the beginning and swore to himself that he would have her."

Micah had never made a secret of his lusting after Abby. Like other well-to-do men of that time, he fetishized about black women in general and Abby in particular as a sexual object. Even before Jonas' death, in private, Micah had made it clear with his half joking conversations and sometimes less than discrete flirting that he wanted Abby. Jonas had explained their relationship, telling his father about Abby being a Quadroon, but his confession didn't matter to Micah; it didn't change his desire for her.

Micah knew the girl had loved his son, but his passion for her grew stronger, intensifying after Jonas' death. Despite his resentment towards Abby, the sexual tension was always present whenever Micah was around her. Like the selfish bastard he was, Micah didn't care how she felt or what she wanted and only focused on his needs, feelings, and desires. Somehow Micah managed to keep his lecherous feelings under control. Although Abby tried to stay away from him and not be caught alone when he was around, it was as if Abby was all he could think about.

Micah's determination did not lessen. Micah had never felt what you would call paternal feelings for Abby, and she was now alone and dependent on him, and he fully intended to use these insecurities to his advantage.

*****

Abby had been in bed reading and just about to doze off when the loud banging started at the front door. Abby shot up in bed, initially startled by the sudden commotion, but after realizing it was someone at the door, she slipped on her robe and cautiously went downstairs.

"Who is it?" She called hesitantly.

"It's me... Micah", he quickly responded.

"Micah? Micah... what are you doing here... it's after 11 o'clock, she said as she opened the door."

The door was barely opened when Micah pushed through and into the foyer, closing and locking the door behind him. It was obvious he had been drinking.

"Micah, what's wrong? Has something happened to Lilith?" she asked anxiously.

Micah was silent, just quietly standing, watching her. Abby stood uneasily in front of him, her face framed by her auburn hair that fell in disarray about her shoulders; her bathrobe had casually fallen open, revealing her nightgown that barely concealed her full, café au lait colored breasts. As she stood waiting for his response, she was horrified when her gaze dropped, and she saw the rising bulge in his trousers. Embarrassed and frightened, she self-consciously pulled her robe tighter around her and took a step backward. Micah looked down at her and smiled as his cock surged and jerked excitedly.

Yes, he'd been drinking... he reeked, but he still managed to walk over to the sidebar in the adjoining sitting room and make himself another drink. Staring at Abby as he strolled back into the bedroom, Micah abruptly reached out and, taking her by her forearm, pulled her closer to him.

Smiling broadly, he said, "Sorry it was so late, but I needed to talk to you."

Abby recoiled when she felt Micah's warm breath against the side of her neck when he reached down and slid his hand between her legs. When she tried to pull away, he twisted her arm behind her back and drunkenly tore at her nightgown, exposing her full soft breasts.

"Micah, why are you doing this?" she whimpered as she tried to cover herself, the bodice of her gown hanging loosely around her waist.

*****

Micah pushed her back onto the bed. Abby cringed away from him, her eyes wet with tears. Micah came up to her, tilted her chin up, and grinned.

Abby's ethnicity had been of little importance to Jonas. Abby was what the Creoles in New Orleans called a Quadroon, a "yellow girl." An enslaved woman or freed person with one-quarter black blood; these women were easily and often mistaken as white and passed for white through most of their lives until or unless someone who knew their secret identified them.

These women lived with the fear of being identified, knowing that if this information became known, they would be treated with condescension, and any hope of leading a free and independent life would cease. More distressingly, these women could and often were forced into sexually compromising situations with white men. Many white men seemed to have a strong attraction to these women. Jonas was one of these men; however, the attraction he had initially felt quickly turned to love.

Jonas had confided details of his relationship with Abby to Micah when he first returned home to Pendleton. Micah had always had mixed feelings toward Abby, and since Jonas' passing, Micah realized that Abby's secret was the key to getting her into his bed. Abby would quickly come to understand that she belonged to him, to Micah.

"You're a very pretty girl, Abby... but you know that," he said as he took his jacket off.

Abby stared, horrified when Micah unbuttoned his trousers and freed his huge cock, which was purple, with a bulbous head and heavily veined. He was clearly aroused and excited, "I've waited for a very long time, Abby, and now we're going to get to know each other really well," he said.

Reaching down, he grasped his long, thick cock and stroked it. Excited by the woman's beauty and the knowledge of what was to come, his cock quickly became hard and extended, oozing copious pre-cum covering his cockhead and the tips of his fingers.

"You know what this is, don't you, Abby? He asked. My son was a horny little bastard when he was only ten years old, so I know he taught you what to do. Come on now, you know what to do... give it a kiss, like you used to kiss his."

"Micah, please... this is wrong. Don't do this," Abby pleaded.

"Take that robe off..." he ordered.

"Micah... please, I don't want..." she began before being cut off by a sharp open handed slap across her cheek.

"TAKE IT OFF, ABBY!" Micah said again, between clenched teeth.

Her eyes wide and filled with surprised confusion, Abby did as he ordered and sat there as he ripped away the last remnant of her nightgown, leaving her naked.

"Shhhh, stop crying. There's no need to cry; I haven't hurt you have I?" Micah asked.

"Noooo, Abby stammered, but... but..."

Micah sat beside her and roughly grasped one of her full beautiful breasts, encircling the elongated brownish-pink nipple with his mouth. She closed her eyes and involuntarily held her breath when he began to explore her nipple and breast, sometimes lightly nipping it with his teeth.

"Spread your legs for me, Abby." He told her menacingly.

Abby hesitated until he pushed her onto her back, forced her legs open, and lifted one of her legs onto his shoulder.

"Is this how you tricked my son? Did you trick him, tease him with your pussy, like this?" Micah threateningly asked as he pushed the head of his long, thick dick into Abby's moist, warm core. Abby lay quietly under him and felt the hot tears flow down her cheeks, feeling as if there was nothing she could do but submit.

"Get out..., " she snarled, trying desperately to hold back her tears.

Unperturbed, Micah ignored her and, loudly grunting, continued stroking her.

"This is my house, Micah. Jonas built this house for me," she protested in a shaky voice.

Micah looked at Abby with disbelief, "Who the hell do you think you are? Just because you look white doesn't mean you are. This house is in Jonas' name, not yours."

Abby quieted.

He had won, as he knew he would. Micah rose onto his knees, gripping Abby's hips with his large hands, and drove the entire length of his stiff shaft into her. Jonas, his son, had been her first; since his passing almost a year ago, she had been without a man, and now, unprepared for his sudden and forceful penetration Abby gasped and gripped his forearm in surprise. The feeling was as if she were being torn apart. Trying not to cry out, she lay passively beneath him as Micah possessed her, stretching her, forcing her body to accommodate him.

Abby later said she could feel and taste warm blood in her mouth as she bit down on the inside of her cheek as he took his pleasure with her.

"I'm going to show you what it's like with a man, Abby, not a boy like my son," he said as he pushed into her, pressing her body into the bed. Micah drove his cock inch by inch into her protesting pussy, until forceful sprays of thick semen overflowed past his cock and ran down the inside of her thighs.

When Abby thought Micah was done with her, she lay curled in a fetal position, thinking, 'thank god, it's over; he's finished and will leave now.' But Micah wasn't finished. Though he had already orgasmed, he repositioned himself above Abby and rammed his semi-hard dick repeatedly in and out of her until he was stiff and throbbing. He would sometimes snort like a rutting bull, and then for what seemed like an eternity, he ejaculated inside her again, spewing his cum deep inside her for the second time.

Finally, Micah reluctantly pulled himself out of her. Naked, his masculinity proudly displayed, he poured himself another drink. Micah leisurely sipped his drink and puffed on his cigar, immersed in his thoughts. After perhaps an hour, he finished his drink and turned back to Abby. Micah stood stroking himself for several minutes and finally, pulling Abby into a sitting position, pressed his cum covered cock into her mouth. "Suck it," he said as he held her head with both hands and fucked her mouth, enjoying the feel of her tongue and the sensation of her mouth bobbing up and down on his swelling shaft.

"Suck it, you little whore," Micah growled. He said this with such malice that Abby felt a wave of shame wash over her.

Even as she began shaking her head from side to side in a silent refusal, with her eyes closed tightly, Abby bent closer and slowly began to suck his cock and lick his balls. Oblivious to the sounds of cock sucking that filled the darkened room and his loud groans of pleasure, she serviced him. "Suck it like you did Jonas' cock," he groaned in a dry, husky voice.

"Look at me, Abby, open your fucking eyes and look at me!" he gruffly said as he entwined his hands in her hair and pumped deeper into her throat. She could feel each time his cockhead brushed against the roof of her mouth before teasing entry into her tight, resisting throat. When Abby began to gag from Micah's enthusiastic thrusting, Micah withdrew his prick from her mouth. Turning her around, he came up behind her, pushed his prick back inside her wet pussy, and began pounding into her. "I'll show you how a man fucks his bitch," he warned, and just as quickly, Abby felt her pussy involuntarily constrict around him as a gut wrenching spasm ran through her.

"Little white nigger bitch," he mumbled against her ear.

Micah smiled and grunted with satisfaction as Abby came on his cock for the first time. Bucking and pushing back against him, her body, on some primal level, instinctively wanted to hold him inside her. Pushing her down, Micah rolled Abby onto her side and, holding her tightly by her hips, drove himself up and forward again and again. Then with a cry, she felt another warm explosion inside her as Micah came hard, groaning and cursing to himself with the pleasure of it.

Spooning behind Abby, his cock still nestled inside her, between her damp thighs, Micah Philip Satterfield, her lover's father, slowly, absently kneaded her breasts and pinched her hard, elongated nipples as his orgasm subsided.

Exhausted, Abby welcomed sleep, but after a short while, Abby began to murmur and cry softly. Abby's eyes opened drowsily to see Micah standing over her, and for a brief moment, she felt a sense of panic begin to rise in her chest... Micah could see the alarm in her eyes. Bending closer, he almost caringly brushed back the still damp strands of hair from her face and whispered, "go back to sleep... go back to sleep."

Perhaps a week went by, during which Abby tried to avoid Micah and his wife Lilith as well. What had happened between them had, in a way, been inevitable. Abby was a beautiful young Quadroon whom Micah felt had stolen his son, had enticed, and possibly even tricked his son into a relationship with her and a woman he ached desperately for. Despite her white coloring, she was nothing more than his late son's whore; he could have her if he wanted her. The South was still the South, and Abby was black, regardless of her color. He half-heartedly told himself that whatever happened between them would be her decision, to let Micah take liberties with her or be turned out into the street in a strange city with no money or means of support... unprotected.

When Jonas was alive, Abby had felt safe, had grown comfortable in the life he provided her, but with his death, the certainty of her position had all ended.

*****

Despite their significant age difference, his position, wealth, education, and opportunity, regardless of his anger and resentment towards her, Micah, to his chagrin, realized that he had become obsessed with Abby,

Micah let himself into Abby's house, went upstairs and into her room, shutting the door quietly behind him. Crossing to her bed, Micah pulled back the bed covers and got in beside her. Micah rolled on top of her small, lithe body, and, as her eyes opened sleepily, he covered her mouth with his hand smothering her scream, and whispered against her cheek, "You will not fight me, Abby." Abby looked up at him and stiffened when he spread her legs with his knee, allowing him to ease his already hardening cock into her tight, vulnerable pussy. She didn't fight him... she knew and accepted what was happening. Micah held his breath... she was so tight it was a struggle for him not to cum as soon as the tip of his cock brushed over her moistening slit... he began to push.

12