All Comments on 'Freeing His Heart Ch. 01'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The sex is hot, the story well written, content is real for the time period. Unfortunately still the way some wealthy privileged white males feel, but there ain’t no going back honey. My grandmother was the product of that union or let’s call it was it was rape, like so many. The Jewish people have an expression for what happened to them with the Nazi regime and it means “Never again”.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the encouraging comment.

The women on my maternal side have gone through this for at least the last 4 generations and fortunately for our family history, left documentation for the family so we know and understand what and how things happened.

Was just sitting down to submit Ch 2 but keep getting error reading "Corrupted Drive"! Had already written Chs 2-4, and saved onto thumbdrive, but not looking good. Keep fingers crossed . . . may need to try and recreate everything.

JustBobbinAlongJustBobbinAlong9 months ago

Yes, this scenario was very real. Am I awful for loving the story despite our shared history Meredith? I hope you recover the other parts and post soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous