Freeing His Heart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt so good.

"Micah... Micah," she said almost questioningly in a barely audible voice as she pressed her hands against his hips, trying to stop his movement, trying to prevent him from pushing his cock further inside her. Taking her wrists, Micah lifted and pinned them above her head. It was obvious from the way her body moved against him and the way her legs instinctively opened wider for him... that she wanted him to fuck her, or at least that's what he told himself.

"Shhhh... it's okay, it's okay," he said with a hungry, almost frantic grunt.

"It's okay," he said again, and as she calmed, he began slowly stroking into her until, with a hard, unexpected thrust, she groaned painfully, and she pushed her hips upward in a futile effort to get from under him. Micah stopped moving and pulled back, already knowing the reason for the resistance. He was a big man.... and her sweet pussy was small and tight, unused to the pounding that an excited man's engorged cock could inflict.

"That's it... just take a deep breath," Micah said, giving her body time to adjust.

Abby started to moan as Micah resumed stroking into her. Soon, her small hips began to sway in sync with his, and her moans changed from discomfort to pleasure.

Unable to control his ejaculation any longer, Micah erupted inside her when her young body began to tremble in orgasm. Minutes later, he pulled her closer and encircled her in his arm. Micah could hear her heart beating and feel the warm pressure of another erection growing against her hip.

Micah sighed as he inhaled the faint sweet fragrance of her hair when she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

12