Freelance Photographer - Beth Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers

I placed my hands gently along her cheeks. Her cheeks felt HOT! I tilted her head to the side slightly and we just pressed our lips together for about 15 seconds, moving our lips just a little bit. I backed off to see her face. She was almost in a trance. The next was the same but about 30 seconds long. Then 45 seconds long. And finally a full minute. I again backed off to see her face.

I asked, "How are you feeling?"

She was trying to catch her breath. "I have this wonderful fuzzy feeling all over. My heart is pounding in my chest."

I said, "Let me just hold you for a couple of minutes." She snuggled in really tight.

"The next step up the kissing scale is French kissing like I described to you. The French like to get their tongues involved. These start with your lips slightly parted. Moisten your lips with your tongue, and follow my lead. Just let your tongue tease along my lips and probe gently into my mouth. This first kiss is going to last 30 seconds. A second one will last a full minute. OK?"

She took a deep breath. "I want to try this."

She tilted her head back and moistened her lips. We gently started our kiss. She was surprisingly relaxed. I couldn't feel any tension in her body. She followed my lead probing just a little ways into my mouth. At about 30 seconds we slowly parted. I waited while she took a couple of deep breaths. Her hands were holding me tight at my waist.

I said, "Probe deeper... One minute."

This kiss was like we were old time lovers. Just gently moving our heads and lips a little, our tongues probing deep into each other's mouth. I started to back away at about the minute mark... she moved her right hand up to the back of my head and held me there for an extra 20 seconds. She was struggling for breath.

Finally she spoke, "OH! I've never experienced anything like that! Thank you."

I said, "I think we better move to another photography lesson. Maybe about shadows compared to light."

She reluctantly let her arms drop to her sides. I released her cheeks which were now really HOT!

I suggested we sit on the couch again. I got my album. We spent an hour discussing how shadows can have an important effect on pictures.

She smiled, "You're a very good teacher. I'm learning a lot today."

In a serious voice I said, "Earlier I gave you permission to kiss me anytime and anywhere... even if we run into each other in the super market and you're with your mom. That applies to the soft sincere little kisses.

Now I'm going to give you another permission. When we are in a private place... you may kiss me anyway you want to. OK?"

She said softly, "I like you. I'm so happy to be learning about photography and about life. So absolutely OK!" I guess I should be going home. Will you walk me down to my car?"

We both stood up. She picked up her purse. We walked down to her car hand in hand. I opened her door for her.

I said, "Maybe we can get together Wednesday after you get off work. Call me."

She asked, "If it's dark does that count as private?"

I answered, "I suppose it does."

She led me on an intense, sensual, lingering kiss!

I was feeling good about teaching Beth Ann about photography. Maybe I could help her get a job at the big camera store. If she learned as fast about photography as she was learning about life she would do just fine.

It was Wednesday evening. My phone rang right at 8:00.

I answered, "This is Mike."

It was Beth Ann. "Hi, Mike. Are we on for tonight?"

I replied, "I have some other pictures to show you that shows other aspects of camera work. Come on over."

I saw her park her car so I was waiting for her, standing in my open door. She came bouncing up the stairs and down the walkway. Today I was not surprised.

I was expecting her to kiss me. Another soft sincere 5 second hug and kiss. Damn, I could get used to this. Her lips were soft.

She came in and set her purse down. I closed the door.

I said, "I want to show you my studio that I have here. Follow me down the hall."

She followed me down the hall and into my studio. I stepped to the side and let her walk a ways into the room. She stood there intently looking around the room. What she saw was my Nikon 35mm sitting on a tripod. A couple of portable spot lights, a stool, a two person bench like a piano bench, my French chaise lounge, a dresser with some camera accessories on it and a couple of chairs.

After a couple of minutes she turned toward me. "I never thought about how much equipment a photographer needs besides a good camera. I have a lot to learn. I have a question for you."

I was curious, "OK, ask away."

She paused, "Do you know what Wednesday means?"

I wasn't sure where this was going so I answered. "No."

She smiled, "It means 'half way day'."

I paused for about 5 seconds. I took her in my arms and proceeded to share a firm, sensual, deep kiss that lasted about a minute and a half.

When I broke the kiss and relaxed my arms just a little bit I looked into her soft hazel eyes. They had a special sparkle in them.

She had to catch her breath before she could speak. "That was a wonderful surprise! I'm really enjoying the kisses."

I answered, "Me, too. But you're supposed to be learning about photography. Let me show you some pictures that show depth of field. I'm going to have you look thru the camera lens to understand how this works."

We spent an hour with her looking thru the camera with a normal 50mm lens, a 28mm fish eye lens and a 200mm telephoto lens. She was looking at a scene I had staged on the chaise lounge using boxes of different size and shape. She was amazed at how different that scene looked thru the different lenses. How some would have all the boxes in sharp focus and others would be in focus only at the close box and the ones farther away gradually blurring away.

I said, "If you come over next Sunday I will be having you pose on the chaise lounge."

She asked shyly, "What should I wear on Sunday?"

I told her, "Just wear a short skirt, a short sleeved blouse that buttons up the front and your sandals. That way I can teach you how to pose your legs, your arms and your hands."

We spent some time looking at more pictures of models posing on the chaise lounge. I was explaining how the different light, shadow and depth of field affected each picture. She was acting genuinely interested in learning all about photography. It was getting late so we used our last bit of time to cuddle on the couch sharing sweet kisses. I walked her down to her car. She gave me a memorable kiss to show me that she was learning.

Beth Ann had called me on Friday at about 5:30. I had explained to her about my day job and that I was usually home shortly after 5:00. She wanted me to know that she was looking forward to Sunday afternoon. And that she would for sure be here at 3:00. She had said that she was hoping I would like what she had picked out to wear, but didn't say anything about what that might be.

I thought, Girls... Beth Ann is starting to act like Shelly. Telling me she has a surprise for me, and then making me think about it till she shows up on Sunday.

I was still getting out dancing on Thursday and most Saturday nights. My life was busy but I was happy about what was going on. It was great having plenty of friends who were each different. Maybe the old saying about variety is the spice of life was right. Saturday night had been really fun. I was not going to give up dancing.

I made sure everything was ready in the studio. I had the Nikon loaded with a 20 exposure roll of Kodacolor 200. Yes, 400 speed film was faster but I had good lighting and 200 speed had better resolution. Here was something else I needed to explain to Beth Ann.

She showed up right on time. I was still back in the studio so she had to knock.

I hurried to the door to let her in and greet her. This young lady was getting good at sharing hugs and kisses. I was pleasantly surprised by how she was dressed. She had her white sandals on. Her skirt was a little bit shorter than she'd had on last Sunday. It was a dark blue which looked really nice with her soft, pale blue blouse. It was more sheer than I had expected. I could see her lacy, dark blue bra. She had no slip or camisole on.

I told her, "You look lovely. Perfect for picture taking. These colors will turn out beautiful."

She replied, "Thank you. I want to look pretty so I can feel pretty."

We walked back to the studio. I explained what type of film I was using and why. I turned the two spotlights on. They were placed a ways from each end of the chaise lounge and aimed toward the center. There would be no shadows for the first three pictures. Then we could change lights around and play with shadows.

I helped her pose. I had her lie down on the chaise lounge so her head was up near the top of the chaise lounge, with her knees pulled up a little. I had her place one hand in her lap and hold the other hand up behind her head.

Her short skirt was sliding higher because her knees were up. I helped her smooth her skirt down and use the hand in her lap to keep it in place. Her lacy, dark blue panties matched her bra. I took three pictures. One from a very low angle, one from eye level and one from way overhead as I stood on the double bench. She seemed to be enjoying herself. I turned one light off and took a picture and then switched lights to take another.

Both from eye level so she would be able to see the shadow differences in her pictures. I turned the last spotlight off. There was just a soft ceiling light on now.

I put the camera on the tripod setting in front of my wall backdrop. It was a shade of blue between the shades of her skirt and her blouse. These pictures would be really nice. I helped her get up off the chaise lounge. I said, "We'll come back here later."

I walked her over to the wall backdrop. Turned on an umbrella reflector light to provide soft light and no shadows. I told her, "I'm going to take one that will show all of you. Then one from the waist up. One close up portrait type and then a special one."

I posed her in the best positions to get the best pictures. I took the first three.

I said, "Let me play with the lighting a little. My lights are all dimmable to get exactly the right amount of light. I'm going to get just a tight shot of your face."

I hoped everything was exactly as I wanted it to be. I was going to make her really blush... and hope I could capture it. I said, "Give me your best smile... You're posing nude next!"

Her face instantly turned a rosy red. Especially her cheeks. I was sure I had captured the perfect blush.

I said, "I apologize for surprising you like that. But I believe I just captured the most perfect blush I have ever seen. We have a few more pictures to take of you before we do a few nude ones."

I walked over to her, "Thank you." I gave her a re-assuring hug and just a sweet kiss. "Just relax. Would you like a Coke?"

She was still blushing, "Yes, I need something to cool me down."

We were sitting on the couch, each enjoying a Coke. Each time I wanted to say something to her I put my right hand high up on her thigh, right at the hemline. I was making sure that each time my fingers went a little farther down over the inside of her thigh. When I finished speaking I would move my hand back to rest on my leg. After I had done that a couple of times she started turning more towards me, reaching out with her hand to find my forearm before she would say something.

Finally I said, "The Coke tasted really good, but mine is empty."

She replied, "Mine, too. What's next?"

I told her, "I'm going to the studio and change to a different lens on the camera. It's a 35-85 zoom lens. It's one of my favorites. Very versatile. While I'm doing that I want you to leave your sandals here by the couch. Go into the bathroom, remove your skirt and blouse and come to the studio in just your lacy bra and panties. We'll do some lingerie pictures."

I stood up and headed for the studio. I didn't even look back to see what she was going to do. I had the lens changed on the camera and had the spotlights back on at the chaise lounge. I waited a couple of minutes and she walked in. Her young body was more perfect than I had imagined.

To break the silence I said, "That is a really pretty set you have on. It fits you very well. Come let me show you a new pose on the chaise lounge."

I could sense she was having to force her legs to move. I had her just sit down on the chaise lounge. She was now seated on my left, opposite how we normally sat in the car or on the couch. I sat down beside her and put my left hand on her right thigh just like I had been doing out on the couch. I just let it rest there.

I spoke softly, "There is nothing to worry about. There is nothing to be shy about. You have a beautiful, lacy bra and panties set on your beautiful body.

You're showing no more than the girls in bikinis at the beach. You're just prettier than most of them."

She looked up at me with her soft hazel eyes. "I had a little trouble undressing down to just my panties and bra. This is totally new to me... but I wanted to try. Then I remembered how Shelly was dressed last week in Burger Shack. She was so relaxed, that thinking about her helped me relax. How do you want me to pose?"

I had her curl up. I had her stretch out. I had her turn around and lie down on her tummy, propped up on her elbows to face the foot of the chaise lounge with her legs and toes pointing up the backrest part. I took two in each position from different angles. I was shooting the pictures free hand. I knew I had five shots left. I had her sit up sideways so her feet were on the floor.

I said, "You're doing great. These are going to turnout so good. I have five shots left. Here is how I want them to be. I want you standing in front of the wall background with just the soft lighting."

"I want one of you standing up proudly, reaching back to unhook your bra. Then I want you to lean forward just a little bit, let the straps fall down your arms as the cups release your breasts. Let the bra fall into your hands and freeze for the picture. You need to remove your panties for the next one. It will be of you standing in that sort of sideways knee bent position, with one hand on your hip like you did before. The last two will be back here on the chaise lounge. Let's do this!"

I stood up. She stood up right beside me. I took her hand and we walked to the wall background. She posed perfectly for all three shots. We went back to the chaise lounge.

I said, "Just stretch out kind of on your side with your head up on the high part of the back, just let your arms fall naturally, look at me and give me your best smile."

I took a perfect picture.

I said, "Now turn so your back is flat on the chaise lounge, put both arms up over your head and hold the top of the back on the chaise lounge. Let your legs find a comfortable position and give me that smile." Another perfect picture. She was more relaxed than I had expected her to be.

I said, "You have just completed your first ever photo shoot! Congratulations... you did fantastic!"

She asked. "Did I really do OK?"

I said, "You're a fast learner. You're great to work with. I'm so proud of you!

You can go get dressed now."

She gave me that shy smile, "Do I have to?"

I gave her my best smile. "No, you can stay nude for a while if you want."

She said, "I want to stay this way for a little while because I feel so free, so relaxed."

I said, "You will have to get dressed before I take you out for a nice dinner."

She walked out to the couch and sat down. I put the camera away and turned out the lights. When I walked over to where she was sitting on the couch she stood up, raised up on her tip toes, wrapped her arms around my neck, and pressed her naked body tightly to mine, as we shared a slow, tender, sensual kiss. We sat down to review how well she had done and how proud I was of her.

It was about 20 minutes before she said, "I guess I better go dress for dinner."

When she came back I was really surprised. She had chosen to not put her bra on. In the lights of the apartment her breasts and nipples were clearly visible thru her blouse.

I let out a soft slow whistle. "I better take you somewhere with nice dim ambiance."

I took her hand as she picked up her purse with her other hand. We walked down to my car. I opened her door for her to slide in. I went around and got in. We buckled up and I started the car.

I said, "I'm going to drive over to the coast for dinner. There will be very little chance we will see anyone we know. Do you like seafood?"

She answered, "Sounds fine to me. I can't believe what has happened today and how I feel right now."

We headed for the coast. On the way we talked some more about the events of the day. I parked, got out, went around and opened her door. She got out and stood up straight. Standing there before me was a confident young woman who had proudly dressed for dinner. She had the biggest smile.

We walked into the restaurant. It was called 'The Old Fisherman'. The hostess seated us at a small two person booth near the windows overlooking the ocean.

We were seated opposite each other instead of side by side where we could touch when we talked. The small light over the table was just bright enough to eat by and perfect to allow a wonderful view of her breasts and nipples thru her sheer blouse. It was not bright enough for anyone walking by to notice how she was dressed. I ordered for both of us. Salad, sea bass, baked potato, and iced tea.

I said, "Beth Ann, I want to thank you for the wonderful day. I want to complement you on how you handled everything today. I want you to know that I really enjoy spending time with you." I paused. "I especially want to thank you for how you are dressed for dinner. Right now I have the most beautiful view of a beautiful young lady anyone could ask for! I'm going to have to thank Shelly for her influence on you. I am thrilled that you wanted to dress this sexy for me! I am very happily surprised. Thank you!"

I paused again. "But I must explain something to you. You may ONLY dress this sexy if you are going out with me for a nice quiet dinner or we are somewhere in private. The reason Shelly was dressed so sexy last week was because she wanted to give me a 'special thank you' of the view I would have of her, for the photography I had done for her. She would never go out dressed so sexy by herself. She felt comfortable doing it because she felt comfortable and safe with me. You must NEVER dress this sexy and go out by yourself. There are way too many guys out there that would get the wrong idea. You would get lots of offers of what they would like to do with you and none of them would be good. I hope you understand what I am telling you. Tell me that you understand how important what I have said is. This is a life lesson you have to understand."

She looked at me with her soft hazel eyes. "I know what is socially acceptable for how I dress in public. I dressed for dinner with you for the same reason Shelly dressed for lunch with you. Because I feel comfortable and safe with you... and to give you a special thank you for everything you are doing for me. I promise that I will only dress this sexy for you... But I want you to know that I may continue to do it once in a while!"

I was shocked at how well she explained herself. I said, "I feel very special right now. We have only known each other as friends for nine days. But I feel like we are going to be best friends for a long time. I am so happy that we met and have spent memorable time together."

"I intend to continue teaching you about photography. If it helps you get a better job than being a waitress that's great. If it only helps you take better pictures for your own personal pleasure that's great."

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers