Freelance Photographer - Beth Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waitress bought our dinner. It smelled wonderful and looked delicious.

I picked up my iced tea. Beth Ann picked hers up. We both held our glass out and said, "Toast... to friendship." We continued to talk as we enjoyed our dinner.

Beth Ann spoke, "I'm going to try to explain what I am feeling. I think of you in many different ways. I think of you as my teacher, about photography. I think of you as the dad I never had when you are explaining life to me. I think of you as the boyfriend I've never had when you explain things to me and allow me to 'practice' how to share touching, hugs, and kisses. I think of you as a philosopher when you tell me things that make me really think about what you have said. I think of you as someone I trust and can talk openly with about any subject. But most important of all... I think of you as the best friend I could ever meet!"

I had to pause to put my thoughts in order. "Beth Ann, You have surprised me many times since we met. The only way I can compare it is this... You have gone thru a transformation that has been as dramatic as a caterpillar morphing into a beautiful butterfly! I met a really pretty girl whose blush I wanted to capture on film. Now I am enjoying a wonderful dinner with a fantastic young lady who continues to surprise me. Thank you for accepting me into your life!"

She answered, "Thank you for coming into my life. I now have more confidence than I ever thought I could have. Do you realize that since the photo shoot when you slowly stripped away all of my anxieties and fears as you stripped away all my clothes, that I am now very comfortable with who I am and who I can be. I am sitting here with my best friend, dressed quite sexy, and even though there are other people around I feel totally comfortable because I'm with you. I'm very exposed to be out in public... And I am NOT blushing!"

I was overwhelmed by what she had just told me. "Beth Ann, As far as I am concerned I hope I am your best friend forever."

We finished our dinner, left the waitress a nice tip and paid the bill on our way out. We walked hand in hand to my car. I opened her door for her to get in. Then went around and I got in.

I drove down to the very end of the parking lot where no one else was parked. Without words, I got out, walked around and opened her door, she got out. We walked up to the front of the car and I leaned back against the car. She leaned back against me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She held my hands in hers. We looked at the beautiful sunset that was in front of us for a long minute.

Finally she turned around to hug me and press her body tightly to mine. We shared the most sensual, sincere, satisfying kiss anyone could imagine.

I whispered in her ear, "This is probably the best day of my life."

She whispered back, "Mine, too."

I hope you enjoyed Beth Ann's true story. I appreciate you vote.