Freeplay

Story Info
Twins enjoy freeuse relationship.
5.4k words
4.55
29.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ben_Jax
Ben_Jax
69 Followers

Freeplay

Josh was a typical 18-year-old. At 6'2" and 175 pounds, he was a strapping young man. His twin sister, Hanna, was also tall and slender. They both sported jet-black hair. Their features were more pretty than handsome, and their resemblance was uncanny. Before they hit puberty, you could barely tell them apart. Josh and Hanna were thick as thieves. As such, they also had that unnerving ability to read each other's feelings. In some cases, they could even finish sentences for one another.

They knew they shared a special bond and always had, even though they were just regular siblings in public. In private, it was a different matter altogether. Sometimes, they argued, but usually, that amounted to Hanna saying that it was round, while Josh would say it was a circle. Regardless, they spent most of their time together figuring out ways to keep themselves entertained, as they always had.

And so life went with them, as it is with teenagers. They both graduated high school with honors. Both had scholarships to college. All that intelligence left them with plenty of answers but clueless to the questions. Ten feet tall and bulletproof described them quite adequately. That was a good thing for Josh, as he would discover. They did everything together. Public and private. Josh was concerned because he had recently overheard Hanna come close to divulging their secret to a friend. Fortunately, she stopped short of letting the cat out of the bag. Not that he could blame her. They were both very proud of their relationship, unorthodox as it may be. The trust they shared was enviable.

She was such a feminine beauty, fair-skinned, with dark hair and big blue eyes that you would swear could see right through you. Her mouth was full, her lips pink, and a bit pouty. Hanna had a cute button nose. You now also have a good idea of what Josh looked like, only more masculine, but still cursed with being pretty for a guy. That caused him endless grief with other guys, and even some girls, in high school. Fortunately for him, Hanna hit puberty and shot up about 4 inches. On more than one occasion, she came to his rescue when bigger guys would bully him. This was a relief and a curse as well. No guy wants his little sister fighting his fights. But he loved her that much more for the effort. Not to mention the ass-kickings he might have taken had she not intervened. Her beauty had an uncanny ability to garner the attention of any male from doing anything but staring at her. That usually gave Josh the chance to escape the clutches of whatever jock or redneck happened to have cornered him. Eventually, he also hit puberty, shot up 6 inches, and put on 40 pounds. And that was the end of his needing protection. Now he got to be her protector and other things.

Josh and Hanna lived a good life. Their parents were successful entrepreneurs and made excellent money. They tended to spoil their kids but did very well teaching them to be responsible. Their upper-middle-class home suited them fine. The trendy decor was well appointed with whatever current fashion Mom's self-styled gurus lined their pockets with. It was comfy without being posh; well-placed pillows and throws were slung about the furniture. The wall hangings were spot-on chic. Tall lamps graced the end tables of the sizable wrap-around couch. With ottomans flanking each end, it made for a homey setting.

That is where Josh found Hanna sitting when he walked in. She was splayed out on the cozy couch, with a blanket around her legs, her phone in one hand and the remote in the other. She seemed intent on the phone, so he assumed she was chatting with a friend. Hanna said, "Hey Josh, check this out!"

She handed the phone to Josh as he sat down beside her. Josh was pleased to see that Hanna was already warming up, watching her favorite porn. One of her friends had turned her on to porn, and Josh had enjoyed watching her playing with herself on several occasions. Sometimes, he would join her, and they would masturbate together. Sometimes, they would take turns getting each other off. Sometimes, Josh would just watch Hanna pleasure herself just because he could. Neither one of them thought anything about it. They were twins, and they did everything together. Now that they were at the age of sexual consent, they had nothing to hold them back. They took every chance possible to be intimate, very much like newlyweds.

Josh walked over to Hanna and sat down beside her. She was in her panties and a half-cut tank top. Her dark brown areoles and dark rose nipples were plainly visible through the flimsy, worn-out cotton. As he sat down, he playfully grabbed her tits; she giggled and pushed him away, but not without pulling up her top and showing him her beautiful breasts. He leaned over and kissed both of her nipples. She squealed approvingly and let him suckle at her for a few minutes. Her nipples were hard, and she loved the attention. As he kissed her tits, she reached for his crotch, took his hardening tool by hand, and gave it a sweet squeeze. Josh scooted closer to Hanna. She grabbed the drawstring of his sweatpants and gave it a pull. Josh's cock popped a tent in his sweats. He was very ready to play.

"Good morning, Josh! How's my favorite toy this morning? Looks like you're ready to play bro."

"Ah, you spotted that, did you?"

"Who could miss it? I sure as hell couldn't. How would you like a hand job this morning?"

"Stop teasing me. I know you love my morning wood."

"And you know I can't keep my hands off that delicious dick. My pussy is aching to be tickled and played with; maybe even go down on me? Let me get you off, and then you can do me."

"No problem, Sis, I love this new sensation of you getting me off. Your hands feel so much better than mine. I wish we had found out sooner."

"Yeah, me too. Well, now we know, and I know you can always make me horny, you precious thing. Speaking of precious, how's your cock feeling this morning?"

Hanna deftly slid her hand down his front and took hold of his cock. "Oh Josh, you dick is to die for."

"Well, it's not as much fun to play with as you are. I can't get enough of rubbing your hot bare pussy."

"I can't get enough of your touching either," she said.

She rolled Josh's cock around in her hand and caressed him with her fingers and open palm. Josh was the best plaything a naughty girl could hope for. He was game for anything, and they were just beginning to learn what that meant. She loved playing with Josh's hard dick. It never failed to make her wet and very horny. She slid her other hand under the covers and began playing with her pussy, touching her clit, and making herself ready for Josh. Josh saw Hanna's hand working herself, so he slid his hand under the covers to help play with his favorite toy.

Hanna asked, "My, now aren't we the hard one? Are you all stretched out for Sis?"

"You know it, my dark-haired beauty. You have me hard as a rock and dying to eat your pussy."

"Flattery will get you anything you want from me, brother!"

"I'll be anything you want. I'll do anything you want," Josh said.

Josh was hard pressed to say everything that turned him on about Hanna. For one thing, he could read her moods like a book. She was happy, smiled a lot, and always cared for herself. Hanna loved to dress provocatively for Josh's benefit, and occasionally, she would pass through the house with absolutely nothing on. Josh was confident that Hanna got a power trip over being able to make Josh so horny all the time. But more than anything else, he loved fucking his sister. And she loved to fuck just as much. He could almost cum hands-free just looking at his sister's naked pussy. Her pubis was almond-shaped, and her vulva was large and smooth-shaven, with inner lips that protruded significantly. Hanna was the only pussy that Josh had ever known, and that was only since they came of age.

They had accidentally discovered each other only shortly after they graduated. Josh was walking down the hall when he heard some moaning and other unusual noises coming from Hanna's room. He stopped to listen, concerned about her welfare. He knocked lightly on the door and heard Hanna say, "Come in."

Josh opened the door to see Hanna leaning back on the bed's headboard with a blanket up to her waist. Her knees were up, and she had a pillow behind her back. She looked flushed and had a bit of sweat on her face.

"Are you okay, Sis? It sounded like you were crying or hurt."

"No, I'm okay. I'm just trying to eliminate some tension by playing with myself."

"Oh, okay, I needed to do that this morning too. I had raging wood this morning."

"You always have raging wood in the morning. I suppose that if I had a penis, I would have wood also, instead waking up with my panties soaking wet and my clit swollen and pulsating. I have to rub myself off almost every morning. I wish there were a better way to get off than masturbating. I think it's time I got a serious boyfriend."

Josh felt immediately jealous; he didn't know why, but it was unmistakable. The thought of someone else touching his sister pissed him off. He had no intention of letting some stranger be with her. Josh discovered that he was way hornier for Hanna than he realized. Her knees up in the air made him think about what she might look like under those covers. Their parents had done an excellent job providing them with all the individual privacy appropriate for a twin brother and his sister. He and Hanna had not seen each other nude since they were young.

"Are you okay, Josh? You look a little pale?" She said with labored breathing.

"I'm okay, except for what you said about getting a boyfriend."

"Why does that bother you, Josh? I am 18 years old and still a virgin, for Pete's sake. I have to do something."

Josh weighed his options, which he counted as few. Then, the idea occurred to him. "You know, sis, we may have overlooked the obvious. Don't get mad, but what if we took care of each other. It could be a perfect answer for now; we could experiment, and if it feels weird, then we would know. No big deal. What do you think? Honestly, Sis, can you say it hasn't occurred to you?"

Hanna was silent for a while, but she never took her eyes off Josh. Searching to see if he was serious or just fooling around, Hanna said, "You're talking about having sex, aren't you?"

"Well. I don't know about having sex, but we could help each other out sometimes. Besides, you ignored the question."

"Okay, yes, it has crossed my mind, especially win you run around in your briefs with your cock bulging out everywhere. I can't help but get wet when I see you like that."

"That's payback for running around half-dressed, half-naked, and I never know what I'm going to see, but you never fail to make me harder than any net porn or magazines."

"It sounds to me like we have both had the same thoughts."

"So what do you think? I could help you right now if you wanted to try playing with each other?"

In response, Hanna eased back the covers, revealing her gorgeous frame, and said, "Here I am, big brother; what do we do now?"

"Would you like me to touch you to see if I can get you off?"

"Only if I get to touch you too."

Josh took his place next to Hanna on the bed. He took her cheek, turned her towards himself, and leaned in slowly to kiss her, but not without her indicating that it was okay. Hanna also leaned toward Josh, and their lips met for the first time in an unabashed, passionate kiss. They melted together as if they had a lifetime of practice. Josh broke off the kiss and slid down between her legs. He was enthralled by how wet she was; her labia were very swollen. He had never seen anything so fascinating. He tentatively started to explore her nether region.

Josh's cock could not have been harder. She squirmed under his touch, with little gasps of air escaping her mouth. Her hips were grinding against his fingers. He parted her lips with his fingers so he could better see how she was put together. That's when he saw her hard clit for the first time. Without any thought, he opened his mouth and engulfed her whole pubic arch. She tasted sweet and clean and very hot. He raised his mouth at the moan that came out of her when his wet mouth laid into her hard clit.

"Gosh, Hanna, you have a penis like mine, only way smaller."

"Josh, try touching my 'little dick' with your tongue very lightly."

Josh did as Hanna requested; he could not have been more surprised at her reaction. After only a couple of minutes, she said, "HOLY SHIT! Oh shit, Josh, that feels fantastic; my god, I think I'm going to cum. Oh my god, don't stop. Oh, Josh, you're going to get me off, brother. God, I'm cummingggg!!"

Hanna thrashed about, her tall, athletic body jerking uncontrollably as wave after wave of this entirely novel sensation coursed through her. Finally, after many minutes, her orgasm ebbed, and she began to relax back into the couch.

"Wow, Josh, I had no idea that would happen; my god, that was awesome. I've never had an orgasm that strong, ever. Your tongue felt so good. How did you learn how to do that? I'm wiped out."

"I didn't see that coming either," said Josh. "You came really hard. Did it feel that good for real?"

"That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had, big brother! I still can't believe how hard I came."

"What about you, Josh? You're still hard as a rock; what can I do to make it better?"

"Aren't you too tired to play anymore?"

"Tired, yes, but I'm not ready to stop; this is fun, and it feels so right. It's like it's natural or something. I would not have believed it possible. Come here, Josh; I want to have a go at you. It's your turn to see what I can do. Although you may have to teach me how to make you feel that good."

"It's not difficult, Sis; all you have to do is take my cock in your hand like this."

He took Hanna's hand and sided it to his swollen dick; he showed her how to hold him to get the most stimulation going. She followed his lead and took him in her hand. She slid her hand up and down his length, applying moderate pressure. Josh sighed in relief at his sister's soft hand and firm touch. She started jacking his cock in earnest. David laid his head back and drank in the feeling of his sister's manipulations. She lay across his chest on her side, giving her an easy position to work his dick. She could feel the pulsating thumping coming faster and more robustly.

He had no idea it would feel this good, and watching his gorgeous sister manhandling his cock brought him to climax in very short order. As he came, his hips thrust savagely against her hand, fucking her hand with complete abandon. Hanna quickened the pace of her strokes as he came, shooting thick globs of spunk onto her hand and as far up as getting some on her chest, right between her tits. He then went totally limp with something like ecstasy, spent lust, and a brand new reality.

"I hate to use the cliche, but was that as good for you as it was for me?" Josh said.

"Yes, it was." That was all she said.

What seemed like an eternity passed in silence. They were caught up in the whirlwind of new feelings about each other and what had just happened. Then, as if by some silent clue, they turned to one another and said at the exact same time, "Let's do it some more!"

Then they laughed. The timing and the words fit perfectly. This wasn't the first time they were totally tuned in on the same wavelength.

"So what do you want to do now?"

"I don't know exactly; I'm going on memory from video porn and mags. Hanna, you're the first girl ever to touch me that way. And the first girl I have ever gone down on. I thought for sure I was going to cum when you took me in your mouth."

"Same for me, Josh; I've been tempted before with a couple of guys, and I suppose I could have gone farther, but it didn't feel right. You feel very fitting, very safe, and I can't help having all these horny thoughts about you."

"It sounds like we may have stumbled onto something extraordinary; I mean, how could we feel anything that good and then walk away from it?"

"I don't want to walk away from anything, Josh; I want to try all the things you've seen about porn. We can teach each other about our bodies anytime we want. Mom and Dad travel all the time so we can have privacy. We just have to make damn sure they don't find out."

Hanna smiled, took Josh into her arms, and kissed him thoroughly.

"What do you say we take a shower and get cleaned up? I know I'm a little whiff," Josh said.

Hanna agreed, and without having to make a plan, they both headed to the same bathroom. Once there, they removed what little they were still wearing and stepped into the oversized shower to freshen up from their exertions. The shower was uneventful. They were still somewhat stunned by all that had proceeded. Josh remained hard the whole time. Not painfully, but hard enough to keep Hanna's eyes on it most of the time. She even put some soap on her hand and washed his cock for him. He didn't care that he was already squeaky clean. He, in turn, washed the front of her chest and kind of washed her groin area, but he was afraid he might inadvertently hurt her, so he refrained from spending very much time there. They finished and enjoyed the eroticism of drying off. Once they were out of the shower, Hanna looked at Josh and said, "There's another first. The only time I ever showered with company was in the locker room. The view was nowhere near as enjoyable."

Hanna laughed and said, "So you're cool with showering with your naked sister? Not that you could lie, looking at that boner you still have."

"Now you're teasing me. You've got an ornery streak in you, little lady."

"Let's see how 'ornery' I can be." At which point she grabbed his underarms to tickle him. He dodged sideways, lost his balance, and both fell backward to the floor. Josh caught Hanna to break her fall. She fell, landing square onto Josh, her pussy landing right on his hard cock. Her lips split immediately, taking his cock into her folds. Both of them froze; their eyes locked onto each other.

"Hanna! You're so hot and soft and slippery. You feel so good. Does this feel good to you, too?"

"Yes, you're so hard, and I can feel you twitching. Like when you're going to cum. Are you, are you real close?

"No, I don't think so, but I've never felt anything like this before. God, you feel so good, Sis.

"We should get up, Josh; the floor has to be hard on your back."

"Not as hard as my front," he chuckled.

She rose, pulling him with her, and made their way to the bed, holding and giggling like high schoolers. Hanna made a spring for the bed and landed plopped on her belly, but she popped right up onto all fours and gazed at Josh over her shoulder. Her deep blue eyes shot through him like electricity. Her long dark hair fell in curls at her shoulders. He buzzed all over, watching her seductive pose, her perfect ass framed in the late morning light. His hand went instinctually to his cock, grasping it and tugging forward. He drank in his sister. Her whole pussy and ass were laid out before him, and it was all he could do to maintain his control. Hanna had invited him in, and she wasn't being shy about it.

"Come to me, Josh, Hanna beckoned, come play with me."

She reached to Josh, offering her hand to him. He stepped to her, took her hand in his, and sat beside her. Hanna pushed him down to the bed, still on her hands and knees, and positioned herself with her head directly above his dick. She grasped him in her right hand and stroked him very intently.

"Is this right, Josh? Does this feel good? You really feel good in my hand, and it's so big and hard. This is making me so horny, Josh."

"You're doing it exactly right, Sis. That feels awesome. Maybe go a little faster?"

Ben_Jax
Ben_Jax
69 Followers
12