Freeplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna quickened her pace, stroking him all the length of his cock. She used her other hand to fondle and play with his balls. She even tickled them with several fingers as she explored and scrutinized every detail of his sex she could manage. She got playful, waggling his cock back and forth and side to side. She liked her new toy. For no particular reason, Hanna grabbed her lube from the drawer and dispensed a good quantity onto Josh.

"Shit, that feels great, Hanna; I've never used a lotion before; I had no idea it makes that much difference. Man, is this what having sex feels like?

"I don't know; I've never done it before. I haven't given myself to anybody, Josh. I've done more with you than anyone, ever."

"Same here, Hanna. This is all new to me, and I'm loving it. Damn, Sis, your hand feels unbelievable; I can't believe what I'm seeing. Your hand on my dick looks so fucking hot. Please don't stop. Fuck, you're going to make me come Hanna."

Hanna's hand continued to work Josh's large cock; her pace had picked up significantly as she jacked off her twin brother. His hips had started working in time with Hanna's lubricated hand. In short order, Josh started to come. His cock heaved hard as Hanna stroked him to orgasm. His semen shot straight up into the air, splashing Hanna's cheek and nose with his hot, gooey come. His dick pulsed repeatedly with each spasm, unloading yet more come onto Hanna's bare chest.

After Josh's 4th or 5th peak, Hanna lightened her grip to a caress. Josh was still trembling from his near-multiple orgasms.

Hanna took her place beside Josh, still gently holding him in her hand. His softening cock glistened from the cum and lube it was bathed in. Josh put his arm around Hanna and pulled her close, cuddling her to his side. Hanna threw her knee over Josh, and they lay there, quiet again, absorbing each other--the heat of their spent lust, a quiet testimony of things to come.

Josh rolled onto his side, facing Hanna. He lifted Hanna's knee and pushed it vertically to open Hanna to his touch. Josh slid his arm under Hanna's neck, rolling partially onto her. He looked into her eyes and saw the same overwhelming desire that he was feeling. His hand took over his intent as he began to massage her pussy. He felt Hanna relax into his arms as his hand moved on her. Little moans of pleasure became more intense as her body responded to her brother's touch.

"Josh, is this really happening? Does this feel as good to you as it does to me?"

"Everything about you feels good, Hanna! No, that's not right. You are the most amazing thing I've ever felt."

"Play with my clit some more, Josh; that feels best of all."

Josh obliged and focused his attention on her hard button. Hanna thrust her pelvis hard against his hand. He could tell that she was going to come. In a moment of inspiration, he let go of Hanna; without breaking his rhythm, he slid down between her legs and took her pussy into his mouth.

He found and zeroed in on her rigid clitoris. He moved his tongue up and down the very tip of her clit. Flicking it at every pass in a fluttering motion. Then, he would circle around her pleasure palace. As soon as his tongue touched her hot button, Hanna's reaction was intense, to say the least. Her hips were grinding against Josh, pumping up and down as if she was being ridden.

"Josh, baby, you going to make me come. Yes, yes, yes, oh god, Josh, this is so good, I can't take it, Honey, I want you to fuck me; I want you inside of me, brother."

Hanna grabbed Josh by his hair and nearly jerked him forward, pulling him on top of her. She reached between her legs and took his cock. Then, without hesitation, placed his cock between her lips and thrust her hips upwards very hard. Josh's cock met a little bit of resistance and then disappeared within her.

"Oh my God, Hanna, am I dreaming? Your pussy feels like a soft wet glove; I've never felt anything so good. Oh, hell yes, Sis. This is beyond excellent, my love; I never want to stop.

Hanna rolled her hips into Josh over and over, fucking her brother's beautiful cock in earnest. Josh didn't need any direction. Nature drove them hard in their lust as they took each other. They fell into a natural rhythm of smooth, long strokes punctuated by Hanna's occasional gasp when Josh bottomed against her cervix. Every nerve in Josh was vibrating from the intensity of their carnal pleasure.

Hanna was the first to scream out her impending orgasm. Josh's cock was stimulating her more than anything she had ever felt. The tension building in her was to erupt with a life-changing moment. She started coming so hard she thought her heart was going to stop. Surge after surge of orgasmic bliss surrounded her total being. She felt Josh in every cell in her body. His commanding sexual energy washed over her, as he repeatedly buried himself into her.

Josh was lost in another reality as he took in the sight of his gorgeous twin sister lying beneath him; his tool fucking her pussy in surreal delight. He found it more and more challenging to maintain control. He felt Hanna's pussy growing tighter and tighter as she neared her orgasm. Josh's capacity for holding out this long surprised him. He kept driving himself in and out of Hanna through her frenzied orgasm. He felt a certain kind of masculine pride in the pleasure he had coaxed out of Hanna; an all-consuming fervent sexuality destined to change their lives.

Josh couldn't believe how fortunate he was as he took in the vision of his sister's immersion into sexual pleasure taking place before his eyes. That vision was the last thing he would remember as his climax overtook his composure. As he started coming, Hanna threw her legs around his waist to help pull him harder into her. She didn't lose a beat during her earth-shattering orgasm; she kept herself positioned so that Josh could achieve maximum penetration. Penetrate, he did, as he repeatedly pushed into Hanna.

Hanna slowly came to some awareness after her body had just been made to do things she thought were impossible. Josh seemed to play her like a fine instrument. The flow of movement, the intense awareness of their sibling bond, and the environment of their loving relationship proved to be more than she could comprehend. It felt very natural to be with Josh. He was still making love to her as she regained some of her composure and started focusing on Josh's pleasure.

His cock felt incredibly right fucking her tight virgin pussy.

Pain had long since been replaced with ecstasy, and Josh was the reason. She wanted him to come just like she had, to the point of nearly fainting. She gripped him in her sheath and tensed her muscles as he withdrew, and then she relaxed slightly as he rammed into her again. He was fucking the hell out of her. Vulgar, dirty words, and admissions of wanton lust issued forth from deep in her being. She begged Josh to shoot his load inside of her. She wanted his seed and didn't care about any consequences. She had never felt so in tune with her brother.

Josh's orgasm set him into a visceral state of mind that knew no boundaries. His dark-haired, blue-eyed beauty was fucking him with everything she had, and that was more than enough. His first spasm hammered Hanna's cervix with a large jet of hot spunk. His ejaculations kept repeating as he loaded his seed into Hanna. A long, hard growl escaped Josh's lips as his orgasm completely took control of his body. He shook violently with each pulse of his cock. Slamming his pelvis into Hanna, he emptied his cum into his sister. He could bear no more. His body was trembling with exhaustion. He had no idea how long they had fucked. Minutes? Hours? Whatever the case, it had been so overwhelming that time did not matter anymore.

Josh and Hanna cuddled together, holding each other's full body so they could still feel each other.

"Josh, are you okay?"

"I'm more than okay, Sis; I haven't felt this good for as long as I can remember. I didn't know you had that in you, Sis."

"I didn't either; I didn't think that sex could be that intense. I'm getting horny again just thinking about how good you felt inside of me. And when you came, I could feel every spurt of your come deliciously filling me up. It was so fucking erotic. I had no clue that sex could be so satisfying, not to mention so much fun."

"Do you feel bad about what we've done, Hanna? Does it make you feel icky or bad or anything like that?

"Not at all, as a matter of fact, Josh. It felt more natural than anything else. Besides coming so hard, I think I fainted for a second. I've never come that hard before. I feel great with you, and I hope it doesn't end."

"I'm so relieved to hear that, Hanna. I don't think I will ever want anyone but you."

"I hope so, Josh; I can't wait to play some more; we can play with each other as much as we want. I can't wait to explore everything we can do."

"We'll have to be careful. I don't want to get you pregnant. Are you on the pill?"

"No, I haven't needed to go there, but I guess I'd better. Eighteen and pregnant would kill Mom and Dad. Besides, if I get pregnant, we won't be able to play anymore."

"Well, we can't have that," he said, as he rolled on top of her. "I want you all to myself. Now, where were we?"

Hanna wrapped her arms around Josh, pushed him onto his back, and planted her wet pussy right on Josh's cock.

"This time, I get to be on top. I want to play all the time big brother. You can have me anytime you want."

"Same here, Sis; you can have me anytime or anywhere; I'll be your favorite toy."

12