Freeuse 02: SARAH USES MIKE

Story Info
Desperate, she uses roomie’s BF's cock.
2.1k words
4.48
15k
12
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes pop open to sound of his snoring...again.

My apple watch tells me it's 8:15

Ugh. I'm still horny.

I drifted off after another late night awakening to the sound of them fuck for an hour.

Once again my roommate Judy and her boyfriend Mike came in late from the bar, stumbled into bed and fucked and fucked and fucked in our dorm room as if I wasn't even there.

And I had to lay there and get hornier and hornier and hornier.

Have you ever listened to someone fuck six feet away? Trust me, you'd get really horny too. Especially if the people you heard fucking looked as hot as Judy and Mike.

You'd also be horny and irritated, especially if like me you haven't had any action in months. Almost a year, actually.

I just transferred here to Syracuse from SUNY Oswego and Judy from UC Riverside and we got placed in this room together.

I got here a few weeks before Judy and noticed this guy from my floor. That would be Mike. He's a hot guy; athletic and tall. Handsome. I think he was digging me too. We started hanging together some. It never went anywhere physically but was headed that way.

And then Judy arrived.

Mike came into the room to hang with me and saw Judy for the first time. I knew immediately from his reaction that I didn't stand a chance.

I'm not a dog, obviously - Mike was definitely interested in me until Judy arrived. I'm five and a half feet or so, proportional but not extra curvy, I have a pretty but not stunning face, big brown eyes and shoulder length chestnut curly hair.

But Judy......

She arrived with her California tan, accent and attitude. She's almost as tall as Mike's six feet. Curves galore. Long legs, big blue eyes and natural sandy blonde hair. An unbelievably cute crooked smile and a dimple - just one dimple which on her pretty face is actually sexier than if she had two.

But what I think really gets Mike's attention is that she's an artist. She draws, paints and sculpts. Mike's an architecture student so they are kinda bonding over their shared "art-eest" endeavors.

What I'm saying is that I know I just can't compete with her.

It didn't take long for them to start hooking up.

So they fuck, and they fuck, and they fuck, and they fuck.

And here's what I know about Mike. He can go forever, and he can cum and five minutes later be ready to go again. I've heard both things happen. Repeatedly.

So every couple of nights, that's what I get to listen to. Them fucking and fucking.

A few weeks ago Judy and I put our two dressers side by side to create a kind of low wall between our beds to try to create a little privacy. He's on the other side, so I can't see him, but I know he's there.

I gently rub my pussy beneath my PJ pants. I close my eyes and try to relax. Maybe I can cum......

SNORT.......from across the room....He's still snoring.

ARGGHH!

This isn't going to work. But now after playing with my pussy a little, I'm even hornier than I was before.

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I might as well shower. I peel off the PJs and slip on my terrycloth robe. I grab my shower caddy.

Maybe I'll jerk off in the shower - again. That's what I usually do to relieve myself after waking up horny like this

.

There's a note on my desk.

"Hey Roomie - I had to shoot up to Rochester to help my mom with something. Won't be back til tomorrow -- Judi..."

That's right. She spells it with an "i" instead of a y at the end. Ugh.

I glance over at him.

He's laying on his back.

Fuck. He's great looking. He has amazing eyes and his face is adorable. He has sexy pouty lips.

His torso is exposed and he's not lifter buff, but he's definitely athlete fit. I know he played lacrosse at the school he transferred from and I know he still runs every day.

The sheets are at his waist and....well look at that.

There is a definite tent in the sheets. It's not huge but it's there, and it's big enough. Given the sounds I hear Judy make, I know it's definitely big enough.

I move back around the dressers, place my caddy on the floor and peek at him. I open my robe just a bit. My fingers make their way to my pussy. It's not wet yet, but it won't take long.

Fuck this.

I'm not jerking off in the shower again. Not this time.

I move around the dressers and size the situation up.

Fuck it. Why not?

I move onto Judy's bed and position myself so I'm kneeling over Mike, resting my ass on his knees.

He startles a little. His eyes open a crack. He looks up at me.

"Oh hey, Sarah. I thought you were Judy for a second. What's going on - is everything ok?"

I put my finger up to my lips. "Shhhhhhhh"

He is a little confused.

I position my pussy over his knee and start rubbing gently. He definitely notices.

"Sarah.-- what's going on?"

I put my finger up to his lips.

"Shhhhhhhh"

I run my hands over his chest, over his shoulders and down his arms. I run my fingers through his messy hair, then down his cheeks back to his chest.

He reaches up to try to touch me. I shake my head "no" and reposition his arms over his head. This makes his chest open up a little and it looks even better. I run my hands down to his tummy.

He likes this. The tent jumps a little.

I smile at him and grab the tent. His dick is hard. I squeeze it.

As I pull the sheet down towards his knees, his hard cock emerges.

It's not a monster cock, its average length - maybe six or seven inches, but it's fat. My little hand barely is able to close around the girth.

I gently stroke him. I shift so that I'm lightly grinding my pussy on his knee at the same tempo as I stroke him.

Mmmmmm. This feels really nice.

"Hey - Sarah - this is really......."

I place my finger on his lips and shake my head "no" to him.

I open the robe and now my tits, belly and pussy are exposed. My mom-tit B cups are nowhere as nice as Judy's full C playmate tits, and I don't have beautiful pink inverted nipples like hers, but I don't care.

He is watching closely, so I think he doesn't care either.

I pinch my nipples, squeeze my tits. I put on a display for him.

He reaches up. He wants to feel my tits. I interrupt his hands and return them to above his head. I shake my head "no". He normally gets to play with Judy's amazing tits; I don't want him to be disappointed with my "normal girl" tits.

Plus this is about me, not him.

I bend over and move my mouth above his cock. I love sucking cock, but haven't had a cock to suck in a really long time.

I pull my hair away from my face because I want him to see his cock enter my mouth. It won't be Judy's insanely pretty face, just regular old me, but again; I don't care. Fuck it. This is about me.

Suddenly I get a noseful of the smell of sex - their sex from a few hours ago.

I smell his cum smell. I smell her pussy smell. It's Judy's probably perfect pussy.

If I put his cock in my mouth, I'm taking in Judy's pussy at the same time. The goddess I can't compete with.

I don't care. I'll take her sloppy seconds.

I'm that desperate.

I'll throw myself at my roommate's boyfriend like a desperate whore, because for today, I'm willing to be a desperate whore. That's how horny I am and how slutty I'm willing to be.

I lick his cock. I start cleaning the fuck residue from his cock. I swirl my tongue around the fat head. I lower my head down the shaft. I lick the area between the base of his shaft and his balls where the cum and pussy juice seem to always end up.

I get a salty, slightly bitter mouthful of thier fucking, but I don't care.

I suddenly realize that I am grinding a lot harder on his knees.


I look up and he's watching me.

I smile and pull away from his cock.

I remove my robe and toss it over to the chair. I'm now fully naked before him. I hope he's not disappointed with my "normal girl" body. Slightly pudgy, a teeny bit of a belly, my chubby thighs, my bush of pubic hair.

But I don't care. I sit back and open my legs. I spread my normal girl pussy for him to see.

I lick my fingers for him to see and run them down my slit. I'm surprised to feel how wet I am.

I smile at him and bury my finger in my cunt. Then I pull it out and hold it up so that he can see it glistening.

Then I put it in my mouth and lick it dry.

"Holy shit, Sarah...."

"Shhhhhhh!" I shake my head "no" at him.

I take a hand from above his head and bring it so that he's holding his hard dick and start moving his hand up and down. I move my hand away and he keeps stroking himself.

I bury two fingers in myself, pull them out and bring them to his lips. He licks my pussy juice off them, still stroking his dick.

We continue for a few minutes; me holding my pussy open and rubbing it for him to see, and him stroking his cock for me.

I think I'm starting to feel myself getting closer to finally cumming.

I raise myself over him, take his dick in my hand, position myself and begin to lower myself onto him.

He reaches up for my tits, but I knock his hands away and shake my head "no".

His cock is at my opening, then the head is in. I pull back just a little to readjust and sink down on him until he bottoms out.

"Ohhhhhhhh" He lets out a low moan.

I bend over and whisper in his ear; "don't cum until I tell you to."

He nods. I know he's a master at controlling when he cums. I've heard it.

I place my hands on his gorgeous chest. He tries to feel my tits again, but I bat his hands away and give hem a stern look. He gets the message.

I start bucking up and down on his cock. Plunging him in and out of me. I simultaneous begin grinding my clit up against his pubic bone. A little faster and a little harder. Faster and harder.

I open my eyes and look at him; "remember, no cumming!"

He nods. 

I buck and grind, buck and grind, buck and grind.

It's building now, closer and closer.

I take his hands and guide his fingers to my nipples.

"Pinch them, twist them!"

He does.

And that does the trick.

My body tenses, my toes curl, I'm panting. My pussy is contracting.

I finally get to cum, and I cum hard.

I pull his hands away from my tits and place his hand back on his cock and start his stroking motion again. I take my hands away and he continues it.

I get up off the bed, go over to my side and get my bottle of moisturizer.

I come back to Judy's bed and sit naked, leaning up against the wall it's pushed up against. The painted cinderblocks are cool on my back.

I hold the moisturizer up and Mike holds up his hand. I squirt a dollop in his palm and he starts jerking his now lubricated cock while I watch and he watches me watching.

"Ok, now you can cum."

He speeds up the stroking, closes his eyes. I see his big balls contract.

Then his cum shoots out.

The first shot almost hits him in his face, the next one on his neck, then on his chest, then a bunch in his pubic hair. His body relaxes and his eyes open and he looks up at me.

"Thanks, Mike...."

I put my robe back on, scoop up my shower caddy and head down to the shower.