Freeuse 02: Civic Duty

Story Info
Anita spots someone in trouble.
918 words
3.6
13.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please think about leaving me a comment if you rate. Helps me do better.

This is a work of fantasy and fiction. Any coincidental resemblance to actual places or persons is just that, coincidence. Copyright 2023, Coyote Howard.

***

Anita Servino was 29 years old. She stood 5' 7" tall and weighed 152 pounds, thanks to her daughter. Also thanks to her her 34D breasts were a little worn out, but her Husband Danny still loved them. She wore a simple, loose black skirt with a cream blouse with short ruffled sleeves. She had professional, simple make-up and her black hair was in a messy bun.

He would've looked like a drunkard, stumbling around the city late at night. He couldn't hold a straight line, and his words were a jumbled mess.

But Anita could tell he was in a much worse way.

She could tell because he was wearing a three-piece suit, dirty but quality shoes, and his hair was cut recently in a tidy crew cut.

She pulled her car up in front of his stumbling route up the sidewalk and parked, pulling out her phone.

[Am going to be about 5 minutes late baby.]

[Guy needs help?] Danny asked.

He was almost to her.

[Yeah, he's almost feral. Won't take long.]

[Sounds good. We're watching Moana anyway. Love you.]

[Love you too.]

She got out and went around the front, trying to get to the passenger side fender, but he'd looked around and seen her, turning and advanced quickly.

Instead of the fender like she preferred, at least she'd made it to the front passenger corner of the hood.

"Could be wor-se," she said as he pushed her back on the warm metal.

She let her shapely legs fall open, her bare, shaved sex catching the wind and making her gasp sharply to intake the night air. The man stepped into the inviting gap she made, and fumbled at his pants until his decently girthed 7 inch penis was out in the open.

"Oh, this won't be so bad," she said as he used his hand to dip the tip down towards her entrance and swiftly plunged into her pussy, immediately thrusting away without finesse or care.

She laid back and let him fuck her, reaching down and rubbing her clit as he pounded away.

His breathing was already becoming ragged, his eyes unfocused in what she knew was animalistic pleasure. He wouldn't be much longer. And she was far away.

"Oh you were pent up, you poor thing," she said, his thrusting getting short with his scrunched face.

He suddenly grunted and she felt him unload inside her, huffing afterwords before his eyes finally focused and looked at her with confusion.

"Wha- what happened?" he asked, immediately standing straight and backing away, his floppy dick withdrawing from her warm pussy.

A trail of his creamy cum flowed out of her onto her hood.

"I noticed you on the street and had time. You were almost feral," Anita said, opening her phone.

"Oh shit. Ma'am, I am so sorry. Fuck! I am so, fucking sorry!" he said, putting his still wet dick back into his pants and zipping up.

"Hey, hey you're fine!" she said, sitting up and closing her legs, "I imagine you don't have the app to log your nut?"

"Uh, no. I've heard about it, but," he started to say.

"Ah, you're one of the naysayers huh," she finished for him, and he looked up at her sheepishly, moving to the sidewalk.

"Fuck, not anymore," he answered, checking his pockets and finding his wallet, keys, and phone.

"Yeah, it can be a bit jarring," she smiled, "Just download the app, login and log this nut. Then your timer will reset for everyone to see and if you get close again someone can volunteer to help you out. Or you can just freeuse, which is fine too. Either way. How'd you get this far as a naysayer?" she asked, folding her hands in her lap.

"Uh," he ran his fingers through his hair, "I've been in a relationship this whole time. We just broke up like a week ago."

"I'd guess about 10 days?" she asked again with a slight smirk.

He blushed a bit, "Yeah."

"Look, no worries. I noticed, you're off, no harm no foul okay? What's your name?" she said, coming up and putting her hands on his arms in an effort to assuage his obvious guilt, more of his cum running down the inside of her left leg.

"Germaine Donnelly," he answered, getting his own phone out. "Fuck! I'm like, 10 blocks from work. Jesus."

Anita smiled and backed away.

"Well it was nice to meet you Germaine. I'm Anita Servino, you can find me on the app when you log," she pulled open her door.

"Oh, 'cause you need to log it too?" he asked.

"No, I didn't get off. I'll have my husband do his duty later," she said with a wink. "No the state pays $500 for a civic service. Every bit helps right?"

"Uh, yeah," he managed to say, and she could see by the blue light on his chest and face that he had the app open.

"I've got to get home Germaine, it was nice meeting you, you have a good night," she said, getting in and driving off with a wave.

At least she was warmed up for when she got home. Danny loved to finish her off after a long day.