Freeuse 03: The Boss

Story Info
Installment 3 of Coyote Howard's Freeuse series.
2.1k words
4.5
7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've purposely left these installments short, but this one got away from me a bit. Please consider leaving me a comment if you rate. Helps me do better.

This is a work of fantasy and fiction. Any coincidental resemblance to actual places or persons is just that, coincidence. Copyright 2023, Coyote Howard.

***

"Hey Craig, what's up?"

"Yo, can you come take care of Mary for me please?" Craig said over the phone.

"Argh, Craig, what's wrong with you doing it? It's literally part of your job description," Daniel said back, typing away.

"Well since you knocked Elena out in like 10 minutes last week she's said she wants to give you a shot. Plus I've got a shit-ton of emails still to get through, and meetings to deconflict, come on man," Craig whined over the line, his own keystrokes audible.

Daniel sighed and slumped his head.

"Yeah yeah, be right up," he said, then rose from his chair and out of his cubicle. He took a moment to adjust the rolled sleeves of his dress shirt, thankful Dethum & Sollin had a relaxed dress code that didn't require a tie.

He'd worked here since he got out of school, his masters in Structural Engineering framed on his desk. They'd recruited him away from other firms, and he was glad for it. Others had chosen firms with more money and prestige, whereas D&S had more of a family vibe. When they talked they sounded miserable.

As his 6'1" frame began to go towards his supervisors office, he ran his tanned hands through his dark brown, smooth hair.

"Hey Danny, when you get back can we go over the truss stress projections for the Wilkenson project?" Alecia asked him as he went past her cubicle opening.

Daniel stopped and put his hand on the metal frame.

"Uh, yeah sure. It's a lot though. You cool to stay late?" he asked with a slight smile.

He knew the effect he had on women, and men, as a 27 year old man in his prime, and he could see Alecia's beautiful green eyes blink at him in a mildly flirtatious manner.

"Of course, I wouldn't have asked otherwise," she said, playing with her pen in one hand and smiling back at him.

"Cool. Yeah let's meet up later. I've gotta handle Mary first, but it won't take long," he said, beginning to walk away.

As he came to the end of the row he approached Craig Fords' desk. The smaller man was busy still, on the phone as well as typing frantically. He looked up at Danny though and waved for him to just go in.

He did so and went through the frosted glass door to a medium sized office that overlooked the city of Tucson below from five stories up.

Mary Marin looked up at him from her own computer, also typing as both Craig and he himself had been doing, while listening intently to whomever was on the other end of the receiver pinched between her head and shoulder.

"Sure sure Walt, we can make that adjustment for you, it's just going to delay things, add cost, and change the aesthetic from what you originally wanted. But overall not crazy. Tony?" she asked someone on the apparent conference call while she smiled slightly at him and waved for him to come over.

As she spoke and waved she also stood from her chair, tapping at her phone and as he came around her desk he saw she had the app open and his name pulled up, logging their encounter already. He did spy, though, her timer. It'd been five days. She liked cutting it a bit close.

Which was a shame because she didn't need to. Even though she was in her late 30s the 4 kids she'd had from two men hadn't really ruined her body. She kept fit and must've been in a size 5 or 6 still, her boobs a nice D cup at least. Her dark brunette hair was in layers but down, framing her pretty face.

She could totally bag any swinging cock she wanted and they wouldn't bat an eye. Which meant she just didn't prioritize it, which was why he'd been summoned in the first place.

She leaned over and hiked up her skirt with her left hand, which also had the phone pinched on her shoulder, while her right worked her mouse. Once her skirt was up she put her hand on the desktop and arched her back, allowing Danny a visual of her shaved pussy, dry as the sahara.

He had his work cut out for him.

He knelt down and took a swipe up her pussy with his tongue, having to come back twice to gather more saliva. Then he licked one long time from her clit to her ass, causing her to push her hips back at his face.

"Right, uh huh," Mary said into her phone, beginning to grind her sex back onto Danny's mouth.

He was a great lover. He'd been told by the many women he'd bedded this truth. But moreover, rather than just his ego or their politeness being his evidence to this fact, he'd been referred. Women had initiated sex with him, even before the outbreak, because others had told their friends how good he'd made them feel.

And he'd known as soon as word got out within D&S that his "dance card" would get full. Still, he hadn't expected his boss to find out quite so quickly.

He got his first true taste of her after only a couple minutes, and transitioned to his next phase of working over a woman. He moved his tongue up to her ass, staying just around her tight sphincter without pushing inside, then brought a hand up and pushed his index and middle fingers inside her.

He went for her g-spot immediately.

"Right, right," Mary spoke to the group on her phone, her pussy responding by lubing more and beginning to clench on his digits, her ass tightening in rhythm.

He thrust his fingers at a steady, strong pace until she put all her weight on her left leg, her right bending in arousal. But as she talked with her contactors and client, Daniel noticed that while her body was definitely responding to his ministrations, her voice did not.

Silently, thrusting his fingers against her inner flesh even more, he made it a goal to break her composure.

He had a job to do sure, she'd brought him in to fuck her to an orgasm. With his cock. In her pussy. That was the requirement.

But he was a man as well, and a dominant one. Perhaps she wasn't aware of how dominant.

"Well, why would she be?" Daniel thought to himself.

He stood up fully as her body continued to grind back on his fingers, her pussy now well lubricated and wanting to accept anything hard and rigid, whether it's owner wanted it to or not.

He unzipped his fly and released his seven inch cock from its confines, still working her spot with his one hand as he pumped his meat several times with the other.

After about a minute he removed his fingers and placed his circumcised head at her hot entrance.

Mary pushed back, trying to get him in her, but Daniel pulled back, allowing just the very tip to barely get in her lips.

She turned her head and looked back at him, a questioning and irritated look on her face.

But she'd stopped pushing back.

He had both hands on her hips in classic, standing doggy fashion, and rammed all of himself into her sopping cunt in one glorious, violent thrust.

"Uh hu-uh," Mary said into the receiver, but the hitch in her voice was more from the motion of the fuck on her diaphragm versus sexual pleasure.

That wouldn't do.

And rather than go slow, or show concern, or be considerate like he usually did with his women, Daniel knew what a woman like Mary needed.

She was a boss, in a male-dominated field, and she was used to being pampered. Being catered to. No doubt the men in her life did all those things.

Daniel didn't give her a chance to take control.

He fucked fast. Powerful, long strokes that slapped against her ass with an audible sound. She fought to maintain control of her upper body as her mouse jumped around on the screen.

He didn't stop after a dozen thrusts though. Or even thirty seconds.

He tapped into his physique and training regimen and just- kept going.

After about two and a half minutes he was rewarded by her hand clenching on the desk with a sound from her lips, "Mmmhh."

Her pelvis rolled as her right leg, still curved, began shuddering uncontrollably.

He continued his assault on her though, as she frantically hit the mute button on her phone.

"Th-ank yo-ou Dan-ie-el. Tha-at-'ll be-ee ah-ll," she said, again looking back at him, her voice reacting to both her post-orgasm as well as his rapid fucking.

But he reached forward with one hand and grabbed a fistful of her hair, wrenching it back as the phone receiver clattered to the desk top.

"You think you're done, Slut?" he told more than actually asked.

He reveled in a new look in her eye he could see, utterly fixed on him. His statement elicited shock, excitement, and a hint of submission.

"My job is to take care of my sleeves, but your job is to make your hot little hole milk my cock of its cum and into you. And you're not quite there Slut."

As he predicted, by assigning her a new name, it unlocked something within her, something even she probably didn't know was there.

"Ah!" she moaned again and again as even through his words he pounded her, now using her hair to add to his power, her face craned towards the ceiling.

She came again within thirty seconds, but he again didn't let up.

But he was beginning to sweat, and it was only eleven o'clock. He still had to work the rest of the day. So he pulled out the final straw.

He took his hand out of her hair, allowing her to fall forward onto her desk, where she somewhat flopped and knocked over her pen holder as her bloused chest hit the hard surface.

But her hips stayed positioned for fucking, as a good slut's should.

He quickly put his thumb in his mouth and positioned it at her tight sphincter.

"Wh-wait!" Mary began to say, but Daniel's hand was still on her hip and he pushed his thumb all the way up her ass before she could try to say more.

The double penetration had the desired effect.

"Oh! Ah! Fu-ck-ing! Ga-awd!" Mary screamed out, cumming and completely losing her composure.

"That's right Slut. Your bitch ass thinks it's too good to give up your ass?"

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ple-ase!" she panted as more of a scream, not really even sure what she was saying.

"That's it Slut," Daniel said, "You're about to get it."

When he said his last word, he wriggled his thumb in her tight, clenching, spasming hole.

Mary's panting and screaming hastened even more and rose another octave. She was truly out of control now, throwing her body back onto her invaders.

And that pushed Daniel over the edge.

He stopped wiggling his thumb, and just pushed it in as far as it could go, while simultaneously thrusting the stereotypical breeding thrusts. He was throwing his cum into her, filling her with his seed with force.

Their ragged breathing wasn't the only sound in the room, as their client and contractors' tiny voices could still be heard through the receiver off the hook and on the desk. Mary was the first to move, raising up on one arm and looking back at him.

"Mmh. Holy shit," she said, sighing contentedly.

Daniel regained his composure and withdrew his cock, eliciting another moan, then sharp inhale as he rotated his thumb in her ass.

"What're you- mmph," Mary started to ask, then moaned as his fingers found her clit, rubbing softly as her hips slightly rolled.

"Shh," he said, lightly rolling her button as he slowly withdrew his thumb from her asshole.

He stepped back and pulled his pants up, beginning to straighten himself out.

Mary fully stood up.

"Oh,wow," said breathily, running her fingers through her dark hair, "That's why you're so highly recommended huh?"

"That? No no," he said, finishing his trousers and stepping up to her again, towering over her as their bodies touched.

The back of her thigh touched her desk and she reactively sat down on it, her submissive look returning as his body language changed, Mary's hand coming up to Daniel's chest.

"That was for you, Slut."