Freeuse: The Best Birthday Present

Story Info
A special present from a pair of sex-positive parents.
8.1k words
4.62
13.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freeuse: The Best Birthday Present Ever

Author's Note: This is another installment in my Freeuse Slave series, set in a slightly alternate reality in which consensual contract slavery is legal and government regulated. If you missed it, the first episode is "Lila: Freeuse Slave," but you really don't need to read the installments in any particular order.

Please let me know specifically what you did or didn't like about it.

Last Saturday was my eighteenth birthday.

To understand what I'm going to tell you about that special day, you need to know a bit about my family and a bit about me and my place in it. I'm eighteen (obviously), just out of high school and ready to go to university in the Fall to study Engineering. I'm not a totally straight-A student, but I put in the effort needed to do well, and I had no trouble getting accepted.

I'm cis-male, heterosexual, and like most eighteen-year-olds, pretty horny a lot of the time. I'm not exactly a virgin, but I haven't had a lot of sexual experience, and I've never been able to act on any of my kinkier sexual fantasies such as deep throat, bondage, or anal.

My parents are both well-to-do professionals: Mom is a successful dentist and Dad is the CEO of his own small but successful tech company. My folks are pretty easy-going about sex, and have never been shy about frank conversations on the subject. More on that later.

I'm an only child, but I resent the common myth that only children are always spoiled and indulged. I think I've been taught some pretty good values: hard work, care for others, perseverance, respect for women, that sort of thing. I'm not indulged in very much.

That said, my parents do like to make a big thing of milestone birthdays, and have the means to buy some pretty expensive special presents. Not that I always get everything I want. When I turned six, I wanted a pony, which didn't happen. We live in a suburban house in Toronto, not on an acreage, and boarding a horse somewhere so I could ride it around in circles on weekends just didn't cut it. But Mom and Dad did take me to Disneyland for two weeks, so that was a really special birthday anyway.

When I turned sixteen, they bought me a car. Not the bright red Porsche I'd been hoping for, but a very spiffy Corolla with all the bells and whistles. Good decision. If I'd gotten the Porsche, I likely wouldn't have lived until my eighteenth birthday.

So you can see why I was excited about what I might receive for my eighteenth. It was quite the milestone of milestones. I was suddenly able to vote, join the military and get shot at, drink legally, and buy legal weed in some provinces. Pretty magical.

The actual party was planned for a couple of days after my birthday, when more of my friends would be available to celebrate it with me, but I had a strong feeling that Mom and Dad had something in mind for the big day itself. They seemed to have been speaking in code for days, and every once in a while I'd walk into a room and they'd abruptly stop talking. So something was planned. I just didn't know what it was.

Early that evening, after dinner was over, Mom said, "Jason, we've got a surprise for you that we're pretty sure you'll like. Come with us and we'll show you."

I dutifully followed them down the stairs to the basement gym. It's not super elaborate, but we're all pretty into fitness, so there a good assortment of equipment: weights, rowing machine, treadmill, etc. There's even a set of parallel bars. Mom was quite the gymnast in her younger days, and did a lot of workouts on them until she broke her ankle and had to go a lot easier on the fancy moves for a while.

The gym still had all the equipment I expected to see. What I hadn't in my wildest imagination expected to see was a naked woman tied over the parallel bars.

Once I got over the initial shock, I walked once around her to take in the sight. She was standing on one side of the bars with her legs spread wide apart by a spreader bar that looked about a metre long. She was bent over one bar with her body horizontal, her arms hooked over the other bar with ropes extending from leather cuffs on her wrists to the bottom of the equipment to hold her in that position, presenting a luscious shaved pussy and puckered asshole to the world. Her breasts hung down between the bars, looking inviting and ready to be squeezed. Her lush dark brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail to keep it out of her face, and her pretty dark brown eyes looked at me over the top of a leather OTM gag. She wasn't struggling. She was obviously just waiting for me to show up.

When I finished taking her in and my shock began to recede, I looked at Mom and Dad, who were grinning from ear to ear.

"Don't worry," said Dad. "We didn't kidnap her. She's a freeuse slave, and we've hired her to help make your coming-of-age day as special as it can possibly be. For the next twelve hours, you can do absolutely anything you want with her, as long as you don't do any real damage. When we talked about your sexual fantasies a few months ago, you mentioned bondage and anal. Well, this woman is into both of those, and more besides. She's also a bit of a pain slut, so you can try some of that it you like, although you never mentioned it as one of your fantasies."

"Her name is Lila, by the way," Mom put in. "I know you'll have fun with her. Your father and I took her for a test drive last week, and we had a great time."

OK, I know I said my parents are totally laid back about sex. They think nothing of walking around the house naked, and although they've never knowingly had sex in front of me (though I'd occasionally spied on them), they've never been ones to hide their enjoyment of each other in all the ways that bodies can be enjoyed. But I certainly never expected anything like this.

I had been so busy taking in the sight of Lila's gorgeous bare body that I hadn't at first noticed the table laden with sex toys. I knew that Mom and Dad were into toys, and had even tried a few when they weren't home, but I hadn't realized their collection was this extensive. There were different gags and restraints, handcuffs, rope, tape, dildoes and vibrators, a paddle and a riding crop, nipple and labia clamps, and even a speculum in case I wanted to inspect Lila's vagina even more closely. There were also a couple of big plugs with straps that were obviously intended to hold them in.

Mom said, "Lila arrived this afternoon with those plugs strapped into her anus and vagina, the way freeuse slaves always do. We took them out because we wanted her displayed for you totally naked, but you can have fun putting them back in if you want. The gag seemed to finish the bound-slave look really nicely, so we left her like that, but you may have other uses for that mouth. Trust us, she's very good with it."

Dad said, "OK, we'll leave you alone to play with your new toy. Happy Birthday!" Then he left the room, shutting the door behind him. I wondered whether they were going upstairs to have a good fuck. I hoped so - why should I be having all the fun?

My mind was in overdrive and my cock was trying its best to poke a hole right through my pants. What a birthday present! I'd read all about freeuse slavery, a form of prostitution on steroids where - if you're eighteen or older -- you can rent a consensual slave by the hour to fulfill your wildest fantasies. But I had never actually thought about having access to one.

Turning eighteen was looking better and better. Forget voting and legal weed. This had to be the best part of coming-of-age. I had a feeling that this was going to beat the hell out of fumbled hand jobs in my Corolla.

Where to start? Mom had mentioned how good Lila is with her mouth. Maybe I should start there. I love a good blow job, but none of the girls I'd been with seemed willing or able to take my cock even a short way down their throats, which most of the porn I'd seen suggested is the acme of blow jobs. But first, I thought, let's inspect this birthday present more closely.

My cock was uncomfortably crunched in my pants, so I took them off and let my raging boner wave in the air. For good measure I took the rest of my clothes off too. Why should Lila be the only one around here naked?

I had already had a good look at my present from all angles. Now it was time to touch. I slid between the parallel bars so I could cup her dangling breasts in both hands, feeling her nipples harden and swell against my palms. Oh. My. God. This was so much better than digging for a feel inside a girl's brassiere. Her breasts were so responsive to my touch, and were just the right size to fill my hands. I stroked her nipples with my thumbs and they hardened even more, and Lila made a soft purring noise behind her gag. My cock hardened more as well, and I could feel a droplet of precum beginning to form on its tip.

I got out from between the bars and walked around behind her to where her bum and all its interesting parts were presented, her crack partly opened by bar holding her legs in a wide spread. I put both hands on her lower back, just above her asscrack, and slowly moved them down over the smooth globes of her bumcheeks. As they came level with her asshole, I moved my hands together and slid my right thumb over her pucker, moving it around and feeling that treasured orifice. I didn't try to get a digit into it - yet - but I savoured its feel.

The only other girl I'd gotten that far with pushed my hand away as soon as I tried to play with her asshole. Restrained as she was, Lila couldn't have pushed my hand away if she'd wanted to, and I relished the feeling of power-over. I think that's why I have bondage fantasies--the sense that I could do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, was utterly intoxicating.

I moved a little further down and parted her pussy lips to slip my fingers between them. Mom and Dad had thoughtfully left a big bottle of lube on the toy table, but I figured that I wouldn't need it right now. Her pussy was already slick and nearly dripping with its own lube. I could see why Lila was in this job - she was obviously a super sexual person who loved what she was doing.

I slipped two fingers between her parted pussy lips and into her vagina, rotating my hand so the curve of my fingers pressed against the anterior wall where it's rumoured a woman's G-spot hides. (See, I don't get all my sex ed from Pornhub. I also read legitimate sources on how to do it properly.) I must have gotten it right, because she sucked in a big breath through her nose, made a long "Mmmmm," and clamped her Kegel muscles hard around my fingers.

I spent a few minutes sliding my fingers around in all Lila's special parts while she squirmed in her bondage with evident pleasure. I wouldn't have thought my cock could get any more aroused, but I felt the little pulse that suggested I didn't have long before I ejaculated. Careful Jason, I said to myself. You've got all night and a bit of tomorrow with this woman. Don't blow your load all over her backside before you've tried out more of what she has to offer.

I reluctantly pulled my fingers out of her luscious cunt and held them under my nose. I've always found that musky scent of female arousal a huge turn-on, which I think must be why it's there. Mother Nature doesn't miss a trick when she's encouraging men and women to make more men and women.

I left Lila's hind end for the moment and walked around to her head end, trying not to be self-conscious about the way my erect penis was wiggling ahead of me. Her head was tipped back and her eyes were closed in what looked to me like utter bliss. "You may have other uses for that mouth," my mother had said. "Trust us, she's very good with it." Having been brought up to be strongly sex-positive, I didn't try not to imagine exactly what prompted that remark. I could imagine Lila going down expertly on both Mom and Dad. Now I wanted a turn.

I reached behind Lila's head and unbuckled the gag. I expected it just to come right off once it wasn't held by its strap, but it didn't. I pulled gently and Lila opened her mouth as wide as she could, and out popped a big stuffer ball that the OTM section had been holding in her mouth. No wonder she had been so quiet, with that thing pressing down her tongue.

I laid the saliva-coated gag aside while Lila worked her jaw. "Thanks," she said. "I like being gagged, but it gets old eventually."

"So tell me," I said. "Is this really totally consensual? Do you like making your living this way? I've read about it, but I've never actually talked to a freeuse."

"Do I look like I'm having a problem with it? This business is government regulated up the ying-yang. There are strict safeguards against sex trafficking, underage slaves, coercion - you can't get into the business unless both you and your employer have been vetted until you feel like you've been turned inside out. And I can walk away any time I want. Tear up my contract and find another way to live my life. But I don't intend to do that any time soon."

"So what made you get into it?"

"Two things. One, I really love sex, including rough sex, kinky sex, any kind of sex. I love being tied up and fucked. Two, the money's better than almost anything else I could do that's this much fun. You're not supposed to tell people what their birthday presents cost, but believe me, your parents really went all out on this one."

While I was taking that in, she looked at my cock, which was pointed straight at her face and staring at her with its one little eye. "So, sailor, would you like me to help you out with that? I wouldn't mind seeing how that cock tastes."

How could I refuse a suggestion like that? She opened her mouth and I slid the end of my cock past her eager lips. She closed her lips around it and began running her tongue around the head. Then she started rapidly flicking her tongue over the little cleft at the tip and into my cock-hole.

I'd never felt anything quite like it. I took her head in both my hands and began sliding my cock-head in and out past her lips. With each in-stroke, I went a little bit deeper until I could feel myself hitting the back of her mouth at the entrance to her throat. This was where most girls would pull back to avoid choking. Not Lila. She pushed her face forward as far as she could manage while bound over Mom's parallel bars, and began to take more and more of my penis down her moist, slippery throat.

Every time I pulled back, she snatched a breath, and then let me slide in again until my balls were slapping gently at her chin. What an expert! I let my mind wander to a picture of her doing this to Dad, and then doing equally expert things with her lips and tongue on Mom's pussy. No wonder they gave her the parental seal of approval.

The pressure of orgasm quickly built all the way along my shaft, which was starting to pulse urgently. I thought about holding back to try to make this last, but then I unthought it. This woman was mine for the rest of today and some of tomorrow. And being an eighteen-year-old guy meant that I could be back up and ready to go again pretty quickly if I wanted to. I didn't have any doubt that I would want to.

I pulled my cock back from the depths of Lila's throat and gave up the losing battle to hold back. Spurt after spurt of cum flooded her mouth while my whole body seemed to contract to just the sensation in my cock and pelvis. She made sucking motions with her lips and tongue as if trying to coax every last drop out of me, and when I finally pulled my limpening cock out of her mouth, she pressed her lips together and swallowed my whole load. She even used her tongue to clean up some little rivulets that had escaped around the corners of her mouth.

I stumbled backward into a chair and held my cock, still pulsing with the aftershocks of the fantastic blow job it had just experienced. Lila looked at me and smiled - not a condescending smile, as if she were making fun of my sexual inexperience, but a warm, genuine smile, as if she was happy to have helped me to such pleasure.

I grabbed a tissue from a box on the toy table and pressed it to my cock-head to catch the last little aftershocks of cum that were still dribbling from it. "Shit, Lila, where did you learn to give head like that?"

"Just practice," Lila said, still gasping a bit from having her airway alternatively blocked and freed. "I was pretty good with it before I signed on with Consolidated Sex Slaves, if I do say myself, but with the amount of head I give these days, I get lots of chances to get better. It's just about paying attention to what really turns men on. And women, too. The happier you make your customers, the bigger the tips and the more repeat business you get. Plus, I genuinely like the feel of cock in my throat and cum in my mouth."

There was a bottle of what I recognized as a very good Scotch on the toy table along with the gags and plugs, and a row of little bottles of soda and an ice bucket. I figured that this was Mom and Dad's way of celebrating another aspect of my eighteen-year milestone. I was pretty dry from all the panting I'd been doing, so I fixed myself a Scotch and soda and took a long reviving sip.

"Feel like a bit of celebratory Scotch?" I asked.

"You don't need to ask me twice." I held the glass to her lips and she took a big swallow. "Ah, that's perfect for washing down a big load of cum."

I lounged in the chair, alternately sipping my drink and giving Lila a sip. I gently stroked my limp cock, still damp from Lila's mouth and occasionally pulsing at the remembered pleasure of where it had just been.

"Aren't you uncomfortable, bent over like that with your legs jammed so far apart?"

"Well, I sure hope I don't have to stand like this all night. There's lots of other positions you could put me in that would be equally sexy. But for now it's just fine. In my profession, you get used to being tied up in all sorts of ways. This is a piece of cake compared to some of them."

I contemplated Lila's body for a few minutes, focusing especially on her well-shaped, medium sized breasts as they hung down invitingly from her horizontal chest. I made a note to myself to spend some time on those when I was making sure I got Mom and Dad's money's worth out of my present.

"How long have you been doing this slave thing?"

"About three years, give or take. Believe it or not, I have a master's degree in clinical psychology, and I used to practice professionally. But I got really tired of dealing with all those "tossed salads and scrambled eggs," as the Frasier theme used to put it. Most of them self-important, self-indulgent jerks who think their little problems are worth worrying about. I finally told them to fuck off when a friend clued me into this line of work."

"Wow. With that attitude to your patients, I think the world is better off for your finding something else to do."

"I have to say that I still enjoy speculating on the psychology of the people who hire me. All the curious things they want to do to their rent-a-slave. Where all the power positions come from. And I don't have to pretend to cure them. I just have to let them tie me up and fuck me silly."

We went on like that for a while, sharing small talk about our backgrounds, aspirations, hopes for the future. Somehow, Lila's complete ease with her own body and what she liked to do with it put me totally at ease myself. It started to feel perfectly normal to be sitting stark naked in front of an equally naked woman, playing gently with myself and chatting. I talked about my attraction to Engineering, which I sincerely hoped was better placed than her attraction to Psychology, and I shared some of the raunchier stories about my parents and the sex-positive attitude they'd modelled for me. It turned out that we had a lot of similar feelings along those lines.