Freeuse: The Best Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this position, Lila had more control over her blow job than she had when she was so firmly tied to the parallel bars. She could thrust her head down until her lips were kissing my balls, then pull back whenever she needed to breathe. And while she was down all the way on my cock, she kept giving it powerful squeezes with her throat muscles, which she held while she pulled back so I could feel her tight throat sliding exquisitely over my shaft. Just like the night before, when she had my cock-head in her mouth instead of her throat, she fluttered her tongue over my pee-hole and dug gently into it.

My orgasm built quickly, chasing the last wisps of sleep thoroughly out of my brain. I began breathing deeply, then gasping with each stroke of Lila's lips as the flush of impending ejaculation built in my pelvis and cock. Lila must have been able feel the pulsing that meant I was about to cum, because she pulled back so I could cum in her mouth instead of choking her by cumming deep in her throat.

Like the night before, she kept her lips sealed over my shaft while my balls emptied a huge, pulsing load of cum into her mouth. I certainly had recovered from last night, because the load was so big that it spurted out a little at the corners of her mouth. She sat back, squirmed off my chest and turned so I could see her face, and held the load in her mouth for a few long seconds. Then she swallowed and grinned at me.

Once I could speak again, I said, "Well, we sure ruined the effect of last night's shower, didn't we? You did a fabulous job of cleaning off my cock when you pulled it out of your mouth, but now you've got cum on your face and we're both all sweaty again. Let's grab another shower.

I left the gag off so she could clean around her mouth, and untied her hands so she could wash me this time. Her hands on my soapy skin were gentle and stimulating, and my cock came up to half-erect again as she gave it a good wash. I realized that this was the first time she'd been able to touch me with her hands. For all the thrill it offers, bondage does restrict a person's ability to do nice things with their hands.

Once we were died off, she leaned in and gave me a big, passionate kiss on the lips. Then she took my wrist and turned my watch so she could see it. "Sorry Jason. It's been fun, but the time your folks paid for is just about up. Walk me back down to the gym and I'll collect my clothes, my plugs and my gag."

As we passed the kitchen, I saw my parents were already up and enjoying coffee at the kitchen table in their housecoats. I waved at them as we went by.

"Enjoy your birthday present?" Dad called out.

"Dad, that was the best birthday present ever. Just one question. If I pay her to come back again soon, can I borrow the gym?"