Freeuse: The Best Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was beginning to note my cock twitching more and more as I idly played with it. It seemed to be telling me that it was beginning to recharge. I'm sure looking at Lila's beautiful, totally helpless body had a lot to do with how quickly it was able to come back to attention. The night was young and the Scotch bottle had lots left in it. I began to think about where I wanted to go from here.

I finished my Scotch, stood up, and walked back around to Lila's hind end. Now that the blow job had taken the edge off, I could spend more time admiring the sight presented to me. I'd seen lots of pussy in my young life, but it was almost all screen pussy on internet porn. Getting a spread, closeup view of the real thing was a lot different. On-screen pussy is just frustrating after a while, all look but no touch. What I was seeing between Lila's widely-spread legs was look, touch, taste, smell - in other words, real.

I gently massaged her bum-cheeks again and thought about a minor dilemma. I had removed the gag to enable my blow job, but I had also really enjoyed talking to Lila as a woman, not just a sex toy. I had also enjoyed seeing her whole face as we chatted and shared a drink. On the other hand, a strict gag seemed perfect as the final touch to a bondage scene, reducing a women to a helpless, speechless sex toy. Which way did I want it?

I decided that, since I was about to do things that involved standing behind her, I wouldn't be looking at her face anyway, and that we wouldn't be doing a lot of chatting for the next little while. I picked up the gag and held it in front of her mouth, ball facing in. She opened wide, I shoved the ball in, and rebuckled the strap snugly behind her head.

I paused to admire the effect, and Lila lifted her head so I could get a good look at the way the leather panel sealed the lower part of her face. She made a stifled "Mmmppphh" noise to demonstrate that she wouldn't be saying anything articulate until I allowed her to. The entire effect, with her arms tied straight down over the bar and the gag making her totally helpless, was just as erotic as my bondage fantasies had always been.

I slid my hands back over her breasts as they made their way back down to her undercarriage. I gave them a firm squeeze, and felt her nipples leap back into hard points. I slid my body under the parallel bars to suck them, but quickly decided that it took too much contortionism to be pleasurable - I had to kneel right under her body and twist my neck to get my lips on her nipples. Maybe later, when I had her bound in a different position, maybe face-up.

Why are men so fascinated with breasts, I wondered vaguely. There isn't really anything particularly sexual about them, not like a vagina or a clitoris. Is it just that they're a feature we lack, a sort of marker of womanhood that makes women look different from men? Or was Freud right that it's all a holdover from infancy, when breasts represented comfort and food? Who knows? Maybe I'll ask the nearest Psychology major later, if I take the gag out of her mouth. For now, I'll just enjoy the feel of them cupped in my hands.

After I'd had my fill of tit-exploration, I turned my attention back to the body parts that represented the main event. I stood behind Lila and contemplated the lovely round bumcheeks that were presented so alluringly. Experimentally, I picked up the riding crop, hefted it and gave a few practice swings, and then brought it down sharply on her right bumcheek. I heard a sharp yelp from behind the gag, but couldn't really tell whether it was a yelp of pain or pleasure. Maybe both. A small patch of red appeared on her skin. I gave the other cheek a good swat as well, with the same result.

I took a minute to analyze my reaction, and wasn't very surprised to find that I wasn't particularly aroused by flogging Lila's ass. Administering pain has never really been part of my portfolio of fantasies, and I usually move on when porn videos start to go that way - not because I'm especially shocked or disgusted, but just because it doesn't do anything for me. It was interesting to try this out in real life, though, just to confirm that I really don't enjoy hurting people, even people who I know are into it ("pain slut," Dad had said.) Good to know about myself.

Having satisfied my curiosity about BDSM, I got back to other business. I ran my hand up and down in Lila's crack, feeling her asshole every time I went by. But this time I didn't stop with the outside. I put a big squirt of lube on my fingers and started to press one finger into her. Her sphincter resisted a little at first, but it took surprisingly little pressure to make it open up and let my finger slide in. I imagined that that was the result of practice, too.

Lila's whole body stiffened as my finger slid in, past the first knuckle and then past the second until it was in her anus as far as I could get it. I slid a second finger in, and her sphincter seemed to have no problem stretching around both of them. I curled my fingers and moved them around inside her anus with a gentle pumping motion, and brought my other hand up and flicked my fingertip rapidly over her clitoris. She started making little pleasure noises behind the gag and squirming in her bondage.

I slid my fingers out and lubed my cock. Since it was a lot larger than my fingers, I had to repeat the process of pressing against her tight pucker until it relaxed and let me in, but again, it took surprisingly little pressure. I felt like I was being invited in rather than having to force my way in.

I knew enough not to drive straight in the way men often do in porn videos. When they do that, you can bet the women have spent some time getting themselves good and loosened up before the cameras roll. I pushed a little way in, stopped and waited a few beats, and then pushed in a little more, listening for pain sounds that would indicate that I was going too fast. Hearing none, I pushed further until I was, as they say, balls-deep in her tight little anus.

God, that felt good. I had never felt something that tight, and the sensation of her sphincter squeezing my cock was totally different from being squeezed by a vagina. Less of a sleeve, more of a ring.

Having gotten myself all the way in, I started thrusting, slowly at first, then gradually picking up speed, my hips pivoting as I drove my cock up into her. The wall of the gym behind the parallel bars is a full mirror that Mom uses to check her stance when she's working out, and it let me watch Lila's tits sway back and forth as I drove her body forward with each thrust. She started making rhythmic "Mmpphh-mmpphh-mmpphh" noises behind the gag in time to my thrusts, indicating that she was finding this as pleasurable as I was.

I could feel Lila's tight ring sliding up and down my shaft as my cock thrust in and out of her warm rectum. My orgasm built more slowly than the last one had, since I had only had a short time to recharge, but it felt at least as good - maybe better, since I was getting more time to savour it. I had always wondered whether anal sex would really be as good as my fantasies said it would be. I was finding out the answer: YES!

I felt my cock and my whole pelvis region begin to pulse with the onset of another full-blown orgasm. My balls contracted and all my muscles went rigid as I prepared to blow another gigantic load up Lila's ass. When it came, I could tell that it wasn't all that gigantic - how could it be, so soon after the last one? - but it still felt like the most amazing experience of my life. I was so glad my folks hadn't bought me the Porsche so I could live long enough to experience this.

I collapsed, gasping, across Lila's back, with my cock still in her anus. Once I'd recovered enough to move, I pulled it out, sank back in my chair and watched a little trickle of semen ooze out of Lila's asshole and trickle down over her pussy.

I hadn't heard or felt anything that suggested that Lila had cum when I did. That didn't seem fair, considering all the pleasure she'd already given me, and all the pleasure I planned to take as the evening wore on. The rhythmic noises she had been making suggested that she's been close. It must have been frustrating not to have gotten over the top.

I came up behind her, cradled a breast again, and said, "Hey Lila. Would you like me to help you cum?" She nodded and made an enthusiastic "Mmmm-hmmm" noise.

I considered my options. My cock wouldn't be up to much for a while. I could certainly bring her off with my hand, as I had done with a few of my previous dates. But after all the thrusting I had been doing, and her reaction to it, I figured I should be able to do better.

I picked up a long, thick dildo from the toy table. It looked bigger than necessary to me, but I figured that if it fit Mom, it would certainly fit Lila. Or maybe it fit Dad. Regardless, I lubed it within an inch of its life and pressed it against Lila's still-gaped asshole. It slid in as if it had been born to fit there.

I started thrusting it the way I had just been thrusting my cock, and Lila started rhythmically "Mmmpphh-ing" again. But this time I also thrust two fingers into her vagina and curved them against the place I had earlier identified as her G-spot. The result was electric. The "Mmmpphh-ing" ramped up exponentially, and Lila began to quiver and shake against the bars. After only a minute or so, she let out a huge "MMMMPPPPHHHH!" as I held the dildo at full extension inside her rectum. She collapsed across the bars, panting heavily through her nose.

I have to say, that was most satisfactory from my perspective as well. I was learning a huge amount about myself this evening, and one of the things I had just learned was that giving pleasure is at least as satisfying as receiving it. I don't think it was entirely altruistic. I imagine that at least some of the satisfaction came from the sense of control over Lila's body, a control I had never experienced before. But what the fuck? We were both having an excellent time, so who cares about the deep psychological drivers? I decided not to ask the nearest Psychology major about that.

After a few minutes for both of us to recover our senses, I began to think about next steps. I checked my watch - the only thing I was still wearing - and noted that somehow it had gotten to be 10:30. Not bedtime yet, for sure, but perhaps time to start moving in that direction.

I crouched down to check out exactly how Lila's hands were restrained. The leather cuffs were riveted around her wrists, which I remembered reading is a feature of freeuse slaves. They weren't exactly permanent, as they would be immediately cut off if Lila ever resigned her contract, but for the time being, they were a standard part of the freeuse uniform, as were the cuffs around her ankles and the leather collar around her neck.

All the cuffs and the collar had big D-rings attached. In the case of her wrists, two pieces of rope were threaded through the rings and tied to the bottom of the bar frame. I didn't know which parent had acted as rigger, but I recognized a knot that Dad had shown me years ago while camping. As an ex-Boy Scout, he had taken pride in his knowledge of knots, and usually did the rope work on the tent and other kit when the family went camping.

This knot was an ingenious slip knot, with a trailing end which, when pulled, would make the whole knot pop apart easily. Lila, of course, wasn't in a position to reach the end and pull it. I was, and I gave each knot a pull and they fell apart just the way they were intended to. Lila stood up and cracked her back gratefully. Her breasts, which I had never seen other than hanging straight down, rolled down onto her chest in their more normal position. They were still perky and non-droopy, full nipples standing up as if still eager for attention.

The spreader bar was held to her ankle cuffs by the same knots. I pulled the release strings, the bar clattered to the floor, and Lila was able to put her legs together for the first time in hours. I imagined that her hips and pelvis were very grateful for the change.

I was ready for a change of scene, but I certainly didn't want the bondage part of the evening to be over quite yet. I picked up a short length of rope from the collection on the toy table and held it up. Lila knew exactly what to do, turning away from me and bringing her wrists together behind her back. I tied the D-rings on the cuffs together with the quick-release knot that Dad had taught me.

I considered the gag. I wanted to keep her gagged all night to take advantage of the full menu of restraints I could use. However, I worried that her present gag with its large stuffer ball would be really hard to wear for that long. As noted above, I crave power-over, but that doesn't extend to torture or even extreme discomfort. I looked through the collection on the toy table and selected another gag in a similar style but with a much smaller stuffer ball that wouldn't be so hard to take for an extended period. I unbuckled the monster gag, helped her pry the ball out of her mouth, and substituted the more modest model.

I picked a big red silicon butt plug from the collection of toys on the table. I lubed it thoroughly, and Lila bent over and spread her legs again so I could insert it. Not surprisingly, it went into her stretched-out asshole very easily, but the flare was big enough that, once it was in and her sphincter was closed snugly around the snapback, it was securely held in place without the need for any extra rigging. Whatever of my cum was still up there was going to stay up there for the foreseeable future.

My folks had thoughtfully left a big canvas tote bag under the toy table, and I scooped the rest of the toys, along with the Scotch, into it. I took Lila's arm with my other hand and together we marched up the stairs to the main level of the house. I had no wish to parade Lila around wearing her bondage equipment and nothing else, but as we passed the living room on our way to the next set of stairs to my bedroom, I caught sight of Mom and Dad sitting on the love seat in the living room, smiling approvingly at us as we walked past. I guessed that they had been enjoying the thought of their present getting a good workout downstairs.

We walked a bit unsteadily up the next flight of stairs to the bedroom level, our bodies aching from the massive workout we had given them, but still buzzing slightly from the stimulation of our sexual adventures.

Another perk of being an only child in a well-to-do family is that, instead of having the usual half-assed teenage bedroom, I have what amounts to a second master bedroom, complete with queen bed and a big ensuite bathroom with soaker tub and shower. We were both sweaty and coated with lube, pussy juice, cum, and a bit of drool, so I thought a shower would be a nice idea for both of us.

I ushered her into the bathroom and turned on the shower. While I was waiting for the water to warm up, I turned Lila to face me, bent down, and took a good, solid mouthful of her tempting nipple between my lips. Ah, this was the right way to sample those perfect body parts. I sucked her nipple hard and pinched it firmly between my lips, and she made her purring noise again.

I stuck my hand under the shower head and decided that it was the perfect temperature. I ushered Lila in and followed, cupping both hands over her breasts from behind. I washed myself first, quickly, wanting to get on to the more interesting business of washing Lila.

I soaped up my hands and, standing behind her, moved them slowly over her neck, shoulders, and down to her breasts again, holding them up so the water could run under them and lingering longer than strictly necessary to make sure that all my saliva was thoroughly rinsed off. Then down over her belly, hips, bum, and into her vulva and asscrack, making sure all the dried cum was washed out. I gently pulled the plug out of her asshole and washed around where it had been, then slid it back in, slippery with soap and warm water. Then all the way down each leg to her feet. The feel of my hands sliding over her wet, soapy skin was electric.

When I stood again, still standing behind her, I felt her reach back with her bound hands and encircle my penis with one hand, the other cupping my balls. My cock wasn't quite ready to get very hard again yet, but it definitely stirred at her soft touch. Now it was my turn to make a purring noise.

Reluctantly, I finally turned off the water and we stepped out, clean, relaxed, and happy. I took a big fluffy bath towel and dried Lila, then myself. Then I hooked two fingers in her pussy and used it to tow her gently over to the bed.

I turned back the covers and Lila crawled in, lying on her back with a contented expression. It can't have been super comfortable lying on her bound wrists, but she could always turn on her side if she wanted to. For now, though, she stayed on her back, spreading her legs invitingly. With her knees bent, I could see her whole shaved pussy and the end of the red plug sticking out of her asshole.

That was enough for me. Invitation accepted. I crawled between her knees and flipped her feet up onto my shoulders so she was in the perfect position for some good old-fashioned PIV penetration. Her vagina was nice and tight - she'd obviously been keeping up with her Kegel exercises - but it was so wet with pussy-juices that my cock slid smoothly in without pressure. My hips pivoted rapidly, thrusting my cock to its full depth and back out, and again she made the rhythmic "Mmmpphh-ing" in time to my thrusts.

Since this was my cock's third trip of the night, it wasn't hard to string it out and give her orgasm time to catch up. It didn't take long for it to do that. She stiffened, her legs locked around my neck and her back arched, and came with another stifled "MMMMPPPPHHHH!" that would have been heard all over the neighbourhood if it hadn't been for the gag holding it in.

I let her collapse and get her breath back for a few minutes. Then I started moving inside her again, letting my own orgasm climb slowly and gently to its exhilarating finish. I pumped a few more milliliters of semen into Lila's body and then collapsed happily on top of her.

I fumbled for a box of tissues so I could contain as much cum as possible when I pulled out, trying to avoid having a messy puddle in the bed that we intended to try to sleep in. I was mostly successful. Then she turned on her side to take the weight off her bound hands and lay with her back to me in spoon position. Thoroughly worn out from my adventures so far, I began to drift off immediately, my body pressed against hers and my hand still cupping one of her magnificent breasts.

Every so often during the night, I had to reach over and touch her breast or pussy to reassure myself that this hadn't been a dream and that I really had a beautiful, sexy woman tied up in my bed, gagged and butt plugged. Once reassured, I slipped contentedly back to sleep.

***

The next morning, I woke up to an odd sensation in my crotch. I opened my eyes and looked down. I was lying on my back with the covers pulled down, sporting a serious case of morning wood. My cock, fully recovered now, was standing straight up like a lamppost. And Lila had her head in my crotch, nuzzling my cock gently with her gagged mouth.

When she saw that I was awake, she made an interrogative "Mmmmmmm?" behind the gag.

"Should I take that to mean you want to know if I'd like some help with this situation?"

"Mmm-hmmm." It's surprising how much information you can convey even with your mouth stuffed and your lips blocked.

I didn't bother to answer. I just reached behind her head and unbuckled the gag. She scootched around so that her knees were straddling my body and brought her mouth down over my cock at the perfect angle to slide it down her throat, her breasts resting on my belly and her wide-spread pussy nearly in my face. I didn't try to bend down far enough to get my mouth on it, which would have been pretty awkward and uncomfortable. I just admired the view and focused my attention on what was happening to my cock as it disappeared centimetre by centimetre into Lila's throat.