Freeville USA: Birthday Boys Pt. 01

Story Info
Tommy and Ben are celebrating their 18th birthday.
1.7k words
4.07
17.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy was lying in bed, just on the verge of waking up, when he felt his bed shake and then something meaty slap against his face. He opened his eyes to see his twin brother Ben gently slapping him with his big cock. Ben's brown eyes went wide as he noticed his brother waking up, "Come on sleepy cock! Wake up! You know what today is?!" He said knowing full well they both knew what this special day was. Today was their 18th birthday and in this world that meant they could fully participate in this free use world. People under 18 were off limits to adults, and vice versa. Did that mean Tommy and Ben were virgins? Of course not. They had both had boyfriends and girlfriends ever since middle school, but today they could finally have sex with adults. Tommy rolled out of lower bunk on their bunk beds and gave his brother a big kiss before tussling his dark brown shaggy hair, "You want to go wake up mom and dad?"

Ben smiled wide, "Hell yeah I do! Let's go!" They both then ran out of their room and down the hall to their parents. Tommy and Ben were identical twins. Both of them had brown eyes and curly dark brown hair. Their skin was a nice light olive color all over. They liked to spend much of their time naked outdoors, hiking or sunbathing and of course fucking each other. They both were skinny and well toned. Their butts were nice and round and like their father they both sported huge cocks, nearly 30 centimeters in length. Their big balls swung around as they ran, mostly hairless save for a few new hairs. They burst into their parent's room and saw their parents naked and asleep in their bed. Their father, Rich, was a broad and hairy man with tufts of white on the sides of his head mixed in with his black hair. He was also starting to get some grey hairs in his chest hair as well. Their mother, Dana was lying on her back, her large bubble butt sticking up into the air. Her curly brown hair tied up in a bun so she didn't roll around with it in the night.

The boys leaped onto the bed and Dana and Rich began to wake up slowly. Rich was the first to respond, "Oh... what... oh good morning boys. Dana..." He gave her a playful slap on the ass, "... let's wish our boys a happy birthday."

Dana stirred for a moment then mumbled to them, "Just fuck me like this. I was up too late last night."

Tommy and Ben seemed upset. Ben spoke up, "Aww... come on mom. I want to fuck your tits."

She sighed, "You can fuck them later. Didn't you boys tell us you had a plan for today?"

Tommy nodded, "Yeah, fuck you guys, then go get sloppy bjs from Mrs. Smithson, then go to the gym and double team cousin Marcus before going to Kimiko's place and fucking her and her girlfriend."

Rich had already started sucking on Ben's cock to get him hard but popped off to ask them a question, "Kimiko has a new girlfriend? I thought you said her and her boyfriend were serious?"

Ben motioned for his dad to turn around. Rich handed his son some lube and Ben quickly applied it before slipping his huge cock into his dad's ass, "Oh... ugh... yeah that's so good. No Stephanie is her old boyfriend. She's been transitioning for years now. I thought we told you that?"

Dana spoke up as Tommy shoved his hard cock into her pussy, "AH! Oh... honey I told you about Stephanie last month. Were you not paying attention?"

Rich was gripping the bed as his son fucked him harder and faster, "Ah... ah... if you told me during last months... UGH... YEAH... neighborhood party then I don't remember. I was balls deep in Sam and her wife Becky. They... AH... were asking me to help them get pregnant." Ben was now bent over his father, jack hammering hard into his dad's sloppy asshole. Rich's huge rock hard cock was already dripping with precum as he leaned back and kissed his son.

The conversation stopped while everyone was moaning and panting. Tommy had picked up his mom while fucking her and was mauling her huge breasts. She had woken up now and was screaming with pleasure as her son plowed her fuck hole with wanton abandon. Ben in his overly excited state had cum too early in his dad. Rich immediately turned around and pushed his son down on the bed and lubed up his son's ass. He pushed Ben's legs back to angle his asshole better. He slowly eased into his son, who let out a very pleased moan. He started slowly, savoring each thrust. Soon however he was putting his whole weight onto the young man's ass and Ben was already cumming again. His dad's huge cock was pounding his ass, hitting all the right places.

Dana and Tommy had changed positions and she was facing her son as fucked her hard and fast. He sucked on her nipples and gripped her shoulders to fuck her harder. She moaned with each thrust and once he started going harder she came as well. Her whole body shook and she gripped the meaty rod of her son. He lasted a few more seconds before cumming himself. He went all the way in and unloaded rope after rope of hot young cum deep inside her. They stayed like that for a minute before looking over at Rich slamming into his son and giving a deep growl before unloading into his son. There was a moment of quiet panting and huffing as everyone basked in the afterglow of some very energetic sex. Tommy and Ben then shot up, waved to their parents before running out of their room. Dana and Rich just lay there.

Dana smiled, "I haven't been fucked like that in years."

Rich chuckled, "You haven't had sex with an 18 year old in years. Remember when you first met me?"

"Just as horny as them. You didn't stop fucking me for hours."

"I knew I would have to marry that pussy if I wanted keep you around."

"And I knew I would have to marry that dick to keep you. How many guys proposed to you?"

"Half the football team, and the coach. How many girlfriends?"

"At least 10 from the cheer squad, and the drama teacher. I always loved fucking her in her office. We would smoke pot together afterwards." They heard the boys rush out of their rooms and out the front door before Dana and Rich just cuddled up together.

Tommy and Ben went outside in nothing but a pair of shoes. It was common to see adults walking around naked. That meant they were free to use. They ran down the street Mrs. Smithson's place and caught her out in her yard watering her flowers, completely naked. Her dark brown skin glistened in the morning sun. She had a huge ass, and tits the size of full grown watermelons, which was fitting because she always planted a big garden and shared her produce with everyone in the neighborhood. She also had big plush lips and she shared her mouth with everyone in the neighborhood as well. She was a bit old fashioned though in the sense that she wouldn't let anyone but her husband fuck her pussy. Blowjobs and titjobs though were free for everyone. She smiled and waved as she spotted the boys. She put down her watering can and crossed her arms, accentuating her big brown tits, "Well... looks like you boys just turned 18. And it looks like you both took after your father. I'm guessing you're here for a little birthday present?"

The two boys nodded and started to come into her yard before she stopped them, "Excuse me, aren't you forgetting something?"

Tommy and Ben thought for a moment before responding, "Can we have a blowjob, please?"

She smiled wide and got down on her knees, "Yes you can. I'm glad to see your mom raised you right." The boys ran up to her, already semi hard. Mrs. Smithson started working on Ben, sucking and licking his big cock while jacking off his brother. They heard the front door of her house close as Mr. Smithson exited. He was a short man, not much taller than 1 and half meters, and he was wearing his usual work attire, a pair of brown loafers and a tie. His meaty dick slapped against his thighs as he walked to his car, "Morning boys! Happy birthday!"

They responded in unison as his wife sucked on their cocks, "Morning Mr. Smithson! And thanks!" They went back to looking down at Mrs. Smithson gargling on their dicks, alternating between the two of them. Eventually they began to face fuck her, shoving their cocks down her throat and nearly chocking her. This MILF mouth felt great to them and Tommy was the first to cum this time, shooting his big load down her throat. Ben grabbed her head and came down her gullet as well. Her mouth was a sloppy sticky mess and she wiped spit and cum from her mouth as she got back up, "Wow... you boys really are horny today." She gave each of them a kiss on the cheek and they sucked her tits a little before thanking her and running off downtown to the gym.

Mrs. Smithson made a note to jump her husband as soon as he got home tonight. Those boys had worked her up. She started to finger herself as she watered her plants when she heard the mail lady stop by, "Hello Lacey, I've got some bills today and I was hoping you could suck on my clit before I get back to my route?" Mrs. Smithson replied happily and started to get to work on the mail carrier. She watched the twin boys race down the street and hummed happily on the postal worker's clit.

To be continued...