Freeville USA: Birthday Boys Pt. 02

Story Info
The twins head to the gym for a vigorous workout.
1.6k words
4.19
3.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy and Ben sat next to each other on the bus headed downtown. They took in the sights and sounds of the bus. The young woman with the large headphones listening to something while reading a book about anal orgasming, the old man groping the tits of his wife while she talked about her day, and the portly man across from them enjoying his newspaper while the idly stroking his cock. The boys were so excited about all of this but didn't want to blow their wad just yet. They could have easily had fun with anyone else on the bus, but they were waiting to get to the gym to have fun with their cousin Marcus. He was really the one that inspired them for their birthday as he had gone on an across the city fuck fest on his 18th birthday. They weren't going to be as ambitious as him though. He had managed to arrange a 25 person orgy at the park and live streamed it. No for them a more intimate and personal trip was what they wanted. Ben smiled but stopped to think for a moment, "Did you text him to tell him we'd be stopping by?"

Tommy looked concerned for a moment, "No... I didn't. Did you?"

Ben pulled his phone out of his sock and went through the messages, "No. Damn. Do you think he's going to be too busy?"

"I hope not. It's a Wednesday, it can't be that busy?" Tommy said, hopefully their plans weren't ruined. They had been so horny this morning they forgot to text Marcus to see if he was free. He was a trainer at the gym and that usually meant stacking weights, helping people get fit, and fucking whoever needed fucking. The bus arrived at the stop downtown and they hopped out and went down the street. They stood outside the "Exercise Naked Gym" and watched the people on the exercise bikes through the window. Mostly women peddling to get the dildo in the seats to move up and down. One guy though was showing off, riding at Olympic speeds while his dildo drilled his ass. The two boys went in and the older woman at the reception table smiled to them, "Hello. Welcome to Exercise Nake Gym, how can I help you?"

Tommy spoke first, "Is Marcus Kuntz free right now?"

The older woman looked over her schedule, "He's just finishing up with a client. You can go back to studio 3. He's free for the next hour. He had it marked off today."

The boys smiled and high fived and thanked the woman before heading to the exercise studios. Walls with mirrors, and padding on the floor in some of them, these studios were multipurpose. They passed studio 1 which had tantric sex going on, and studio 2 which had sex wrestling in it. They got up to studio 3 and looked through the window to see their cousin Marcus behind a gentleman while he lifted some heavy looking weights. The man dropped the weights and Marcus pulled back from the man. Slowly they saw Marcus pull out a huge horse cock strap on from the man and gave him a good spank, "All right that's enough for today. You did good, but we'll work on your breathing next time." The man wiped some sweat off his brow and walked out of the studio. Marcus spotted his cousins through the window and waved them in. They eagerly ran inside and admired the toned adonis. Marcus undid his strap on and used a towel to wipe the sweat from his body and pussy. Marcus was a trans man and had transitioned years ago. He was muscular and toned with curly red hair on his head, pale skin, and red pubes surrounding his already throbbing, huge clit. He wiped some of the sweat from his red goatee and put his hands on his hips, "Well... you gonna just stand there all day or are you going to get over here and tell me about your birthday so far?"

The boys laughed and got up to Marcus. They told him about their day so far and were gently massaging his ass and alternating between fingering his pussy and flicking his clit. He flushed while they kept up their ministrations. Tommy finished up, "... and then we got here. Why were you using such a huge dildo on that guy?"

"I call it horsepower training. Lifting weights while having your ass filled. Speaking of ass filling you boys sure do take after Uncle Rich." He grabbed their hard cocks and gave them a few tugs, "Now... you boys want to take me one at a time or bo-"

Before he could finish the sentence, they shouted in unison, "BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!" Marcus chuckled, "Okay. Now I'm sure I could take you both in either hole, but how about we start out on in front and back. Have you decided who gets the front and who gets the back?"

Tommy nodded, "We wrestled for it last night. I won so I get to go ass first."

Marcus seemed surprised, "I would have thought you a pussy man."

Ben joked, "Aren't you the pussy man?" Marcus laughed and put Ben in a headlock, "Oh you think you're the funny one, huh? I am the pussy man and I'll get you back for that joke one day. I think I'll get my horse cock over there and fuck you in front of Uncle Rich and Aunt Dana at Thanksgiving."

Ben laughed and tried to get out of the headlock but he couldn't, "I'll take your horsecock over your green bean casserole any day." Ben let go of him and pointed to him, "Hey, my green bean casserole is good. You're just too young to appreciate it. Now go over there and get your brother some lube, and then you get to work making me wet. I'm not taking your sausage dry." Ben ran over to the shelf and got a bottle of lube and some wipes before coming back over, handing them to Tommy and getting down on his knees. Marcus grabbed Ben by the back of the head and shoved his face into his cunt. The young man started licking between his folds and Marcus let out a low moan, "Fuck... you're good at eating pussy. Keep at it." Soon Ben got Marcus dripping wet and they all got down onto the mat together. Ben and Marcus made out for a minute while Tommy got his big dick lubed up and slowly started to push into his cousin's tight ass. Marcus told him to start slow and then pick up the pace. Ben on the other hand just went ahead and pushed himself into Marcus' pussy and went all the way. Marcus flinched a little, "You ass. I want to enjoy your big hog. Don't just slam it all the way in."

"Sorry. I just wanted to know how it felt. You're my first trans guy."

Marcus smiled a bit and moaned as Tommy started fucking his ass, "Oh... ah... that's sweet, but still, slow down a bit. You're bigger than my boyfriends." Ben started slowly pulling out and thrusting back in just as slow. It took the twins a few minutes to get a steady rhythm going and Marcus laid there between the two of them savoring the feeling of two huge cocks fucking both of his holes at the same time. Tommy would go in as Ben would come out and then switch and for a few minutes both boys were rubbing their dicks together inside of him. He came during that moment and the boys just kept going. Tommy was getting close and started pumping harder into Marcus. Ben could sense it too and he sped up trying to match his brother. Marcus came again right before both boys slammed into him and came at the same time. A feat they didn't know they could do. They laid there for a moment huffing and sweating. Finally they got up and were about to just switch places when Marcus stopped them, "Whoa! What are you doing?"

Tommy spoke up, "I'm going to fuck your front hole, and Ben will fuck your ass."

Marcus got up and shook his head, "You never go ass to pussy. Now go to that wash sink over on the wall and wash off your dick. Ben you might as well wash too." The boys seemed reluctant for a moment, before heading over to the sink washing their dicks. When they got back Marcus had wiped up his pussy and some that had dripped on the floor, "You sure you boys came twice already today? These are some huge loads." The boys just shrugged and started kissing Marcus again. This time they got down to business much quicker. Ben lubed up and Tommy just gave Marcus a few licks before they got back to work. They fucked Marcus in much the same rhythm again and kept up their old pace. Marcus came again and soon Tommy and Ben were cumming as well. This time they all just laid on the floor together, breathing heavily. Cum dripped out of Marcus almost continuously now. He smiled and kissed each of the boys, "Happy birthday. You should come to one of my trans meetings. Those guys would love you."

"I thought those were for support and stuff." Ben asked curiously.

"I mean, yeah they are. But most of the time we just bring our partners and fuck." Marcus said earnestly. The twins thought about it a little before remembering they needed to finish their morning at Kimiko's place. Marcus and the twins showered together before they departed the gym. Marcus was wiping up the floor when a huge muscular man walked in. He had a gruff face and when Marcus looked down, a dick no bigger than his own pinky. The man flexed his pecs and asked, "You the horsepower guy?"

Marcus smirked and started strapping on his cock, "I am, little man. Let's get started."