Freja and Jeanie Ch. 04

Story Info
How did even you two screw that one up?!
54.9k words
4.88
7.1k
18
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aboard a 747 flying over the American Midwest...

"I was thinkin', Fre," Jeanie mused as she looked out her window and down at the ground so very far below. The Midwestern states were not as flat as the Prairies, but even from up here she could tell they didn't have a lot goin' on.

Her wife turned to look at her. "What were you thinking, yndling?"

"Well," the brunette began, speaking in a quiet voice, as if she didn't want anyone around her to hear what they were saying. "Seven hours is a long time to go without getting laid, and I was wondering if you'd ever joined the Mile-High Club."

"I am not familiar with this term," the Danish girl admitted.

"It means we find a secluded area somewhere on this plane and fuck at thirty thousand feet," Jeanie explained. "We've still got five hours until we reach L.A., and I'm already wetter than an otter's pocket..."

She glanced around furtively to make sure no one could see her and then lifted the hem of her short skirt, exposing her pussy to her wife. Predictably, she wasn't wearing panties, they were already in her purse. "See?"

"I do indeed see," Freja replied, licking her lips. "And it looks good enough to eat, my love. But alasfully, I have joined this 'Mile-High Club' many times over before tonight."

"Oh," Jeanie said, looking down at the floor of the plane and pondering the dilemma. "Well... have you ever joined it going to the American West?"

"No."

"Then it's all new again, isn't it?" Jeanie pointed out, beaming and feeling like a smartie. "When we get a chance, let's lock ourselves in the bathroom and fuck until we're boneless and wouldn't die if the plane crashed. Sound good?"

Freja smiled warmly. "I begin this trip by fucking you high in the clouds. And by the end of this trip, we will be very, very wealthy. It sounds perfectsome."

"I love you, Fre," Jeanie murmured.

"I love you too, yndling," Freja whispered before leaning in and kissing her wife lovingly.

***

Disclaimer: All people depicted having sex are at least 18 years of age. This story is part of my larger story cycle, commonly known as "The Alexaverse." As always, many thanks and gratuitous panty-shots courtesy of Freja and Jeanie are directed at my long-suffering editor and beta-reader, who makes sure my grammar is on point. Constructive reviews and critiques are welcome. Pointless flames and anonymous trolls will be snickered at and deleted. Enjoy!

Freja & Jeanie

Chapter 4- 'Despite Our Worst Efforts...'

"Ooh, right there, Fre! Yeah... yeah..." Jeanie gasped as quietly as she could, reaching down and pulling her wife's face into her pussy, grinding it in circles while she leaned back against the sink. They were squashed together in the tiny economy-class bathroom, determined to have some fun during this flight down to L.A.. Not surprisingly, that meant giving each other orgasms.

The ever-flexible Freja had squatted down and pushed her knees out to either side so that she could get below Jeanie and now was lapping at her womanhood eagerly, loving how naughty they were being. Her tongue snaked deep inside Jeanie's pussy while her thumbs pulled the thick netherlips open, giving Jeanie a delicious little sting. She felt her own cunt getting wetter with each passing moment, looking forward to Jeanie making her cum.

"Oh, God, that tongue," Jeanie murmured as her whole body tingled in pleasure, with the best was yet to come! She shuffled her feet even farther apart, and Freja managed to wiggle a finger under and up into her tight ass. Jeanie but her knuckle to keep from squealing. "Gnnn, Fre, you're so evil..."

"Mmmm, but you are liking it," the Danish girl purred, flickering her tongue against her wife's clit and making her shudder. "You love how evil I can be between your legs."

"I do I do I do..." the brunette gasp-whispered, her eyes closed. "Ohhhh, I love how fucking evil you are down there. You make evil feel so good!"

Her breath caught in her throat and she clutched Freja's head with both hands, doubling over and shaking as she willed herself not to scream while the orgasm pulsed through her. Freja kept licking, lapping up her wife's cum hungrily. Making Jeanie cum thrilled her as much as her own orgasms. Giving her wife pleasure every moment of the day was what she lived for.

Jeanie grappled onto her wife's shirt and pulled her up, kissing her fiercely. Their tongues plunged and wrestled between their mouths as they both lifted their shirts and squashed their bra-less tits together. Jeanie whimpered through the kiss as the last vestiges of her climax fluttered through her body. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and she prayed no one had heard them.

"Y'ready for your turn, Mrs. Kjaer-LeTourneau?" Jeanie asked in a husky whisper, her brown eyes smouldering with desire. Freja nodded and moved back, allowing Jeanie to shuffle over, lift her skirt, and sit down on the toilet. She slouched down, lowering herself and then waited while Freja got in position. The honey-blonde Dane placed her legs outside Jeanie's and then wiggled backward so that her behind was in her wife's face. While Jeanie's lifted Freja's skirt, Freja leaned forward and down until her ass was in the air and she braced her hands against the bathroom stall wall.

Jeanie wasted no time in pulling Freja's cheeks apart and burying her face in her slick pussy. Freja bit her lip and groaned, squirming in need. Her fingers flexed on the wall as Jeanie's tongue slid into her and began exploring.

"Yndling," she sighed, pleasure sparkling through her as Jeanie touched all the right places. "I love you..."

"Muff yuh tuff, Fruh," Jeanie replied, her tongue moving up and down slowly in her wife's gooey slit. Freja was so tight because of her athletic build and all the exercising she did. She squeezed her walls around Jeanie's tongue, which caressed her so sensually. She gasped as one of Jeanie's fingers found her puckered knot and slowly pushed through, wiggling down into her.

"Yes, my love," Freja murmured, pushing back against the intruding finger. "Fuck my ass, Jeanette. It is yours. I am yours."

Jeanie relentlessly tongued and fingered her wife until Freja squirmed and shivered, letting out a long sigh as the orgasm flooded over her. She turned herself around and nestled down onto her wife, pushing one leg under Jeanie's and slinging the other over. They squirmed close until their pussies were pressed, and they kissed each other lovingly, tasting their mingled cum on their lips.

Their clits were still throbbing against each other when they began to pee, bathing each other's shaved womanhood, sharing a taboo and so very intimate gesture. Once they were finished, they sighed and pressed their foreheads together.

"I'm still nervous, Fre," Jeanie said in a quiet voice, her eyes closed.

"It is natural, yndling, to be nervous. This is a big move for us," Freja replied, smiling and caressing her wife's cheek gently. "But so very soon, we will be wealthy, and glad we took this chance. Our product, it is amazing, it will sell. How can it not?"

"I know, but I still get the yips," the brunette confessed. She nestled a little closer, feeling her pussylips mingle with Freja's again. "It's a big step. I've never done anything this crazy in my life."

Freja raised an eyebrow at the statement.

"Okay, not true," Jeanie confessed. "But I've never done anything this crazy on such a large scale, y'know what I mean? This is doing business with major corporations, like the music industry. And I can barely spell MTV. And... well, this is our shot, Fre, because we've sunk all our remaining money into this little caper."

"And that is why is will not fail, my love," the Danish girl said softly, smiling and loving the feel of her wife against her. "Because we have faith that we cannot fail when we are together. Have we not proven this?"

"Yeah, we have," Jeanie agreed, nodding pensively. "From the moment we fell in love fucking in that equipment room in the gym, we've overcome everything, haven't we?"

They kissed again for some moments before cleaning themselves up and then wiggling around to get dressed. It was a tight fit, of course, but they didn't mind rubbing on one another, after all. Somehow they managed to not get turned on, and they had to get back to their seats.

Freja kissed Jeanie. "I shall go first, you follow me in two minutes, ja?"

Jeanie nodded, smiling. "See you in a few, Fre."

A quick kiss and then the Danish girl was gone, closing the door behind her. Jeanie stood still, thinking about what her wife meant to her and taking heart in Freja's optimism. The confidence she gave Jeanie, the willingness to stand up and take things head-on meant everything to her. They would succeed at this, and they'd go home richer than they could ever-

Suddenly the door swung open and a woman barged in hastily, bumping into Jeanie. She seemed momentarily shocked at the sight of the brunette standing idly in the tiny stall. "Oh, shit! Sorry! I-"

The woman looked alarmed and then locked the door behind herself before trying to barge past Jeanie toward the toilet and undoing her pants. "I dunno what you're doing and I'm sorry, but this can't wait!"

"Ack! Sorry, I-" Jeanie yelped as the heavier-set woman pushed past. "Lemme get outta here and-"

"No!" the woman protested as she dropped her pants and plunked down on the seat. "You can't go out and leave the door unlocked!"

Jeanie was still panicking. "Well I don't wanna stay in here while you-"

She was interrupted by a loud, disgusting sound, her eyes going wide and she stopped talking, subdued by the woman's intestinal shout. She was pinned by her new stall companion's sturdy legs, and said woman was so preoccupied by her near-disaster that she wasn't paying attention to Jeanie. Jeanie tried to step over them, even if she couldn't leave the tiny stall.

And then the smell hit her. Her eyes crossed and she could feel herself turning green. Everything she'd eaten for the past year roared angrily and surged up her esophagus.

"Are you okay?" the woman asked as she heard the young brunette burp and then wobble, her eyes rolling up in her head. "You look like you're gonna- NO!!!"

Beyond reason and driven by horror and desperation, Jeanie flopped to her knees in front of the woman and wrenched her legs wide. Before the woman could protest, Jeanie thrust her head between the woman's legs, looking down into the metal and polymer bowl just before her body tried to fling itself inside-out.

"BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"AIEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!" the woman screeched at the top of her lungs.

***

Thirty minutes later...

"Do not feel so bad, Jeanette," Freja said in a quiet but encouraging tone as she sat next to her wife in their seats. "After all, you are not the one in trouble, ja? That woman is waiting to be arrested for what she was illegally carrying in her butt."

"The horror... the horror..." Jeanie murmured, staring blankly at the back of the seat in front of her. Her skin was somewhere between pale and porraceous, and almost translucent. The ruckus had disrupted the entire back half of the plane, that being the economy flyers. Freja wished they'd been flying farther up, but these seats were what they could afford.

And Jeanie hadn't been the only one retching. Once the stewardess had flung the door open and the stench wafted through the cabin...

Reminds of the smell on Jeanette's family's farm, in the animal pens, she mused, shaking her head. Whatever, we just need to kick this off and not declare it the start of our gig. Fuck, we're gonna be so rich!

"Leave it behind you, my love," she cooed, patting Jeanie's shoulder. "Besides, did they not offer you a free meal for the troubles you experienced?"

"I may never eat again, Fre," Jeanie answered in a quavering voice, as if the mere thought of food would set her stomach on full bazooka mode. "Not the start I was hopin' for."

"It can only get better from here, yndling," Freja said soothingly, smiling. She wanted to kiss her wife to assure her, but was worried Jeanie might puke in her mouth. Freja wasn't ever going down that road again, thank you. "You just wait and watch."

What could possibly go wrong?

***

A modest hotel room, downtown Los Angeles ...

"Well, this doesn't seem too bad for what we paid, does it?" Jeanie remarked, sitting and bouncing on the side of the bed, testing it. "No creepy-crawlies, no dead hookers in the mattress..."

"I am thinking we did well for the price point," Freja agreed, sorting out her suitcase. "We should be careful with our remaining funds until the deals are signed. Not too much of the going crazy, ja?"

"True dat," Jeanie said. "By the end of this trip, the bank account is zeroed, so it's a good thing we've got a slam dunk, y'know?"

"We can stay in tonight and have some fun, and then perhaps look around tomorrow," her wife suggested. "Los Angeles has such a reputation, after all."

"I think I can kill an evening having sex with you in a cheap hotel," the brunette said, smiling slyly. "I've fucked in seedier locations."

"I have as well, and I believe I have not told you all of them, so I must do so," Freja concluded, pulling off her top and then her skirt, leaving her clad on in a push-up bra to enhance her cleavage. She wasn't wearing panties, of course, since nothing down there needed enhancing. "I am thinking the seediest ones, they will turn you on."

"Mmmm, I bet," Jeanie purred, standing and stripping off her own clothes, including her bra and panties. Once she was naked, she pulled her wife to her, so that they were embracing and looking into one another's eyes. Lost in each other's gaze, it was some time before either of them said anything.

"Just think, Fre," Jeanie finally whispered, slowly rubbing her breasts against Freja's while they both pressed their hips closer, their mounds finally touching. "A few nights from now, and we'll be able to roll around in hundred-dollar bills on our bed that don't come out of a Poleconomy or Monopoly box. There isn't a sex toy on the planet we won't be able to buy."

"You are right, my love," Freja breathed, tingling at her wife's sensual touch. She found that she surrendered to Jeanie in a different way than she had for all those years when she and Alexandra had been lovers. Freja was almost submissive to her best friend and soulmate. Alexandra was the dominant one, except maybe during their arguments. But with Jeanette, she surrendered to them becoming one, and still equal. Jeanette gave herself up to Freja as readily as the other way around.

They lived for one another, to make one another happy. It was their greatest desire.

Sinking onto the bed, they wrapped their limbs around one another as their lips locked and tongues tangled. It was nowhere near the most comfortable bed they'd ever slept or made love on, but if they had their way, it was the last uncomfortable bed they would ever sleep or make love on. It was part of their vow to one another, to make the other feel as secure and as loved as possible.

A shot rang out somewhere outside their hotel. Jeanie squeaked in fright and bolted upright, her eyes wide as she looked at their window. Thankfully, they were on the third floor.

"Are you okay, yndling?" Freja queried, still lying on her side as she looked up at her wife. While she'd also found the sound disconcerting, she lacked Jeanie's startle reflex.

"Fre, if we're gonna fuck, we'd better do it in the shower," Jeanie breathed, trying to calm down. "If that happens again, I don't wanna piss all over you and the bed in fright."

The Danish girl smiled and sighed, standing up and taking her wife by the hand. "Come, my love, you can piss on me in fright in the shower. I will somehow survive the trauma."

What the Hell, they'd need one before bed anyway.

***

The following morning...

"Hm, not the kinda breakfast I was expectin' when I saw it advertised," Jeanie mused as she took a bite of her toast. The small dining room they sat in was mostly empty, and she couldn't really blame anyone. The 'breakfast' barely qualified as edible. The toaster had burnt her toast, the orange juice was watery, and the little, single-serving cereal boxes were all stale. The yogurt was thin and reminded her of jizz. About as salty, too.

Freja shrugged, seemingly not bothered by the poor quality as she powered through a mountain of flabby bacon. "I have eaten worse things, my love, I assure you."

"Guess I have too," Jeanie sighed, sipping at the supposed coffee, which was little more than hot black water that seemed to have been flavoured with the gunge under the fridge before serving. "But this whole trip is so important to us, I was hopin' things'd be little more... oh, what's the word... agreeable."

Freja stopped eating and smiled. "Yndling, the difficult part, it has been taken care of. That was getting down here. Now comes the easy part for us, where the product sells itself. This city, it is built on glamour and appearances, yes? So the kinetic makeup will be so very easy to sell. Music, movies, modeling... it is a gift for anyone who spends time in front of any camera."

"True dat," Jeanie agreed, swallowing hard to choke down her hard-boiled egg. It was meant to be poached. Whatever. "Eyes on the prize, right?"

Her wife smiled. "In martial arts, when you break a board with your fist or your foot, you are instructed to 'see through' the board, to see past it. There is no barrier, you see. This terrible breakfast, the lumpy bed, the woman on the plane with the rotten bowels... they are not there. They are nothing."

"Not so sure about these eggs," Jeanie grunted as she thumped another egg against the side of the table to try and open it. "I could probably stick these up your cunt and they wouldn't break. Jesus, who sold them these eggs, Gwyneth Paltrow?"

"They are even kind of green on the inside," Freja quipped, smirking. "Do not despair, my love. When we finish here, we can go find some fun, maybe a place to be naughty."

"Well, grinding my puss on yours in a new city does sound like a good time," the brunette agreed. "And the weather seems nice. I'm in."

Thirty minutes later...

They were crabbed up together between two buildings, with Jeanie lying almost upside down on her shoulders with her jacket underneath her head. Her legs were spread wide. Freja was straddling her wife, mashing her pussy down on top of Jeanie's, grinding in squishy circles. The alley they were in had a small corner out of sight of the busy street beyond, just big enough for them to violate one another without being noticed.

"Mmmmm, yeah, Fre," Jeanie breathed, reaching under her shirt and fondling her breasts as her wife pussy-fucked her. Her skirt was puddled around her middle, while Freja had shimmied out of her shorts to stand over her, wearing only her sneakers, socks, and her T-shirt. Freja hugged one of Jeanie's legs to keep her steady, moving around and shivering as she felt her slippery netherlips mingle with her wife's, their clits throbbing as they brushed. "Mmmm, just like that. I love fucking you in places we shouldn't fuck!"

"I am loving it too," Freja panted, feeling the delicious tingles spreading through her trim, toned body. "And I am so in love with you."

"Show me by getting all that yummy cum in my cunt," Jeanie almost hissed, her face flushing as she felt her orgasm looming. She had no idea how the two of them would keep from screaming loud enough to be heard when they came, but they needed to somehow refrain, lest they attract unwanted attention, especially from the cops. The couple panted and squirmed, fucking one another heatedly.