Freja and Jeanie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freja hugged the leg tightly, bending over as she fought to hold on, kissing and biting at Jeanie's calf and ankle. Her controlled circular motions were little more than trembling thrusts now, but they were both so very wet that the sloshing sound of their gooey pussies was all she could hear. Her heart pounded in her chest as she rubbed her tits desperately against Jeanie's skin.

Jeanie was hissing and squeezing her breasts hard, pinching and pulling at her brown nipples, feeling the electric pleasure jolt through her whole body. She squirmed and writhed beneath Freja, flexing her ass cheeks as best she could to help. "Gnnnn, Fre, you're gonna make me squirt, I swear."

"Squirt all over my cunt, my love," Freja gasped, almost beyond speaking by now. Fucking in public was an immense turn on for her, the danger of getting caught fueling her desire. She was reminded of her public orgies in Denmark with her friends, and the one she and Jeanette had participated in where they were nearly arrested. She clenched the leg tight and fucked harder.

Jeanie grunted and bit her finger to keep from screaming, pushing up on her shoulders as hard as she could, mashing herself into Freja as she lost control, her pussy bubbling over with cum. She shook and squirmed, sighing as Freja bit her calf to control her own scream. The pain was a welcome pleasure; they had bite marks all over one another's bodies. The vast majority faded away in due course, but one or two seemed determined to stay. It was their way of claiming each other.

Freja indeed bit Jeanie's calf, sighing as she surrendered to orgasm. Her cunt slathered Jeanie's in cum, the wet sounds louder than ever. Her body shook from head to toe, pleasure touching every nerve. Her hard, deliberate thrusts split Jeanie's lips, meaning her cum indeed got in Janie's cunt, and Jeanie's cum in hers. Her wife's lush body was slippery and warm beneath her.

No sooner had the climaxes ended than Freja pulled Jeanie to her feet and they wrapped their arms around each other, kissing fiercely. Their sticky cunts met again, still rubbing. Jeanie leaned back against the wall in the narrow passage, pulling the smaller Freja into her. She slid her feet forward, her legs now on an angle. Freja slipped her own feet behind Jeanie's ankles, locking them both in place, her pussy resting on top of the brunette's. They kissed greedily, tongues tangling as they ground and fondled one another.

"Mmmmm, yndling," Freja murmured quietly, her eyes closed. "I love you so much."

"Mmm, I could marry you all over again and just fuck you until we die," Jeanie murmured back, her fingers tangling in Freja's short, sandy blonde hair. She craved the sensation of how their bodies felt together, the way they moved together, how... right... they felt together. This was what she wanted, more than anything else in life.

They both paused the kiss as they heard a slow clapping.

Each girl opened one eye and looked up in the direction of the noise, their bodies still fused together.

The tall, bald-headed security guard was just looking down at them, unimpressed, and still clapping.

***

Roughly an hour later...

"Stupid hidden security cams," Jeanie grumbled, scowling at the floor of the hotel room while stripping off her clothes. "How were we s'posed to know we were being watched by stupid Bull Shannon from inside the building? Talk about entrapment."

"It is one of the risks one runs if one wishes to fuck in naughty places," Freja replied, already naked and waiting on her wife. She was less concerned than Jeanette. This sort of thing was old hat for her. At least they'd managed to cum before getting hauled into the security office. "And he did not report us, of course. All we had to do was give him a blowjob and fuck him before he let us go."

"Stupid pencil-dick rent-a-cop..." her wife groused, clearly not mollified. Jeanette wasn't unhappy about having to fuck a stranger, although this was not uncommon for them. Jeanie just seemed put out by how everything seemed to be going up to this point, at least where their pleasure-seeking was concerned. There'd been a hitch just about every time. "Let's just shower his jizz out and then try again tonight."

"We will go find a legitimate thing to do, maybe even put on the makeup, see how people react," Freja offered, walking over and taking her wife by the hand. She led Jeanette to the tiny shower, barely big enough for them both, and liberally applied body wash to her lover and then herself, allowing them both to slide in. They simply hugged close, letting the water cleanse them. Jeanie looked into Freja's eyes, their lips almost touching.

"It'd just be nice to have something go right, y'know?" Jeanie murmured, holding Freja tightly.

"It will, my love," the Danish girl said soothingly. "Remember what I said about seeing past the board."

"I know," Jeanie sighed, nodding. "I'm trying. I guess I've still just got the smell of that woman's intestines in my nostrils. I promise I'm trying."

Freja made a wry face. "You do not smell this when you are licking my cunt, do you?"

Despite the tight confines, Jeanie slid and wiggled down until she was squatting, her knees outside of Freja's legs. She began kissing and lapping at Freja's pussy, sending shivers through her wife.

"Nofe," she mumbled as she set about the task of giving her wife an orgasm. "Ftill taftes life ife cremf..."

Moments later, Freja came loudly, not caring who heard them.

***

Later that night...

Both girls were looking around in wonder as they walked arm-in-arm down Hollywood Boulevard, taking in the myriad sights. The sidewalk was crowded, and they bumped into more than a few people as they got distracted, but they apologized profusely.

"Wow, it's like downtown Toronto, but with a lot more silicone," Jeanie murmured, watching a woman with enormous, rigid tits walk by. They must've been twice the size of Karen's or Lexi's and that was no small feat, since the sisters were both easily a 40D.

"Warmer as well," Freja noted, trying to not stare at all the palm trees.

"And sleazier," her wife noted with some distaste, stepping in something and then walking funny for several seconds. "Gotta admit, even I'd think twice about fucking in one of these alleys. Once you're past all the glitzy lights and hardbody fake tits... li'l scary."

"The identifiably gay people, they are looking the same as back home," the Danish girl observed, watching two men walk by in tight leather outfits that turned out to include assless chaps. Nothing she wasn't used to, but she'd been wondering.

"Well, we'll fit right in, then," Jeanie said, shrugging. "So what're we gonna do, since we can't make our pitches to companies until tomorrow morning at the earliest?"

Freja considered. "Our hotel is not so far away, and we are dressed well. Why don't we... take in a show?"

"Like a movie?"

"Maybe something a little more classy, I am thinking," the Danish girl replied. "We can take pictures of us, before we were millionaires, but getting ready to be, ja?"

Jeanie pulled Freja off the sidewalk and leaned back against a building, pulling out her phone. While she pulled up her Google function, Freja was leaning into her, looking around while subtly sliding her hand up the back of Jeanie's skirt and fondling her butt. Jeanie did not object.

"Hm," the brunette said, widening her stance slightly as she researched, allowing her wife to reach underneath and stroke her pussylips with her fingers. Hopefully nobody noticed, but if they did, hopefully nobody cared. It bothered Jeanie that there were still areas and neighbourhoods in Toronto where this sort of public intimacy was considered unacceptable. "Seems to be some kinda classical music show at a dinner club close by. Dinner and music and not too expensive. How 'bout that?"

"We are neither of us very knowledgeable about classical music, maybe this could be good for us?" Freja suggested. "To show the profs we can sit still for more than ten minutes when violins are involved."

"Okay, let's go," Jeanie said cheerfully, pulling up a walking map on her phone. "Site said there's still spaces to go sit..."

The two girls followed the directions, walking for maybe ten minutes before they arrived at the specified building. It was indeed a dinner club. They paid for dinner and went inside, looking forward to a new experience.

What a great way to begin their new lives as rich people!

***

Inside the club...

"Got some pretty posh-lookin' people here, but I feel like I could fit in," Jeanie mused as she looked around in the dark club. A young Asian man in a tuxedo was deftly playing on a grand piano up on the stage. "We're not overdressed, or underdressed. Talk about a win."

"And the food, it is the first decent thing we have eaten since our arrival," Freja added, slicing into her medium-rare steak. Jeanie, meanwhile, had opted for the seafood dinner, which was salmon. "I am very much enjoying this."

"Better than snacking on my cunt?" Jeanie teased, winking at her wife. She saw the two older people at the table next to them look her way after her query, and she blushed, cleared her throat, and went back to eating. Freja tried to not snicker.

"Once we're rich and stuff, d'you think you can see us doin' this on the regular with the profs?" the brunette asked, enjoying her pilaf. "Y'know, without them wanting to instantly kill us."

"Perhaps," Freja replied, looking around. The place seemed classy enough; she thought it would be more expensive than it had proven. Still, this was their only splurge, because their bank account was nigh-empty. She'd heard people playing piano countless times, but the man up onstage sounded exceptional. If she had to guess, he was nearly as good as the profs, and that took some doing. It helped that he was kind of cute, too. "It might not be so bad, once in a while. Good food helps, ja?"

"Think the bathrooms're monitored here?" Jeanie asked in a quiet voice, trying to make sure nobody heard her this time. "Kinda wanna record us gettin' off in a place like this, in L.A.."

"I am not knowing, but we can check carefully beforehand, perhaps," Freja answered. Her wife's dedication to pleasuring themselves everywhere possible was one of Jeanette's greatest traits. "But I am thinking we must wait, because it would be rude to get up during the show."

"I'm kinda enjoying the music, tbh," Jeanie said, swaying and bouncing in her seat in time with the classical music as much as she thought she could get away with. "This guy's really good, isn't he?"

Freja nodded. "Very, very good. We must make sure he knows it."

The pair watched intently as the young man performed, his generously-sized hands and nimble fingers fluttering back and forth across the keys expertly, his focus total. Freja was nodding her head, while Jeanie swayed, getting into the performance. He had short, spiked black hair, a decided contrast to his tuxedo, but he was making it work. The music sang to them both. Maybe it was the way he played, but they could rarely remember a time they'd enjoyed a classical piano performance more, even from Mike or Karen.

The song ended and the audience began to applaud while the young musician stood and bowed.

"Woo!" Jeanie yodeled, waving her arm in the air, and causing a few other diners nearby to look at her.

"That was the 'Sonata en re' by Mateo Albéniz, ladies and gentlemen, and my own arrangement," he announced.

"Yeah, go Albéniz!" Jeanie shouted, flinging her panties at the stage, followed quickly by Freja.

There was dead silence in the establishment as their predictably spare undergarments gently hit the musician, one on the chest, the other in the nose before they both fell to the stage.

The other patrons and staff were looking on in shock, while the young Asian man stood perfectly still, seemingly stunned as he looked at them.

The girls paused in their enthusiasm, looking around uneasily while everyone stared at them. They could have heard a pin drop on the carpet beneath their feet.

Freja noticed the musician's eyebrow twitch.

Lort... she thought, seeing his face start to turn red.

Everyone else was still watching silently.

"What... the... HELL?!" the man finally exploded, shouting at them from the stage they were sitting near. Both girls almost jumped as his voice echoed through the club. His eyes were almost bulging out of their sockets, and the spectators could see the veins bulge in his forehead and neck. "AM I SOME SORT OF JOKE TO YOU TWO?!"

"Oh, no!" Jeanie said hastily, moving out from behind her table and hurrying up to the stage, desperate to calm him down. Freja was right behind her. "No no no no! Not at all! We just wanted to show our appreciation!"

"YOU CALL THAT APPRECIATION?!" he raged, still shouting even through she and Freja were standing in front of him. Jeanie was bouncing up and down on the feet in panic, which had a decidedly pneumatic effect on her figure while she tried to pacify him. The dress she was wearing showed off her cleavage to begin with, and the anxiety bouncing just enhanced the effect. "I'D HATE TO SEE WHAT YOU'D DO IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE MY PLAYING!!!"

"Ohhh, please!" Jeanie almost whined, seeing that the staff of the place had finally begun moving around, clearly not knowing what to do but determined to do something. Freja was standing on his other side, patting his shoulder to hopefully make him relax, but to no avail. He pulled away from her touch furiously, glaring at her as if she'd kicked his puppy into a woodchipper. "We're sorry! What can we do?"

"I THINK YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH!!! YOU'VE RUINED MY VERY FIRST GIG AS A PROFESSIONAL!!! YOU'VE TARNISHED MY LEGACY FOREVER!!!" he snarled.

"How... how about a beej?" Jeanie asked nervously, hoping nobody else could hear her speak, except him and Freja. His eyes somehow widened further until his eyebrows were in his hairline. If he'd looked stunned before, it wasn't a patch on his reaction since hearing this suggestion. "We could... um, we could make it up to you after the-"

"YOU THINK ORAL SEX WILL ATONE FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE HERE?!" the man shouted, causing several people at table to gasp in shock at his language. One woman even seemed to faint. "I'LL... I'LL..."

"Yndling, run!" Freja yelped as the maddened pianist made a lunging grab for Jeanie, who squealed and ducked while he staggered. She almost waddled across the stage, still hunkering low. Freja had peeled off to the left, trying to avoid him when he saw her and then dashed after her.

"GET BACK HERE!!!" he roared, chasing the two girls around the stage. The other patrons stared in disbelief at the unfolding scene. The Asian man in the tuxedo rampaged, trying to lay his hands on the women, who were squealing, jinking, and ducking to avoid his wrath. At one point, Jeanie climbed up on the piano, her heeled feet making a terrible racket on the keys as she moved to avoid him, diving into the case in her desperation where she grated across all the strings, the cacophony beyond belief.

He nearly got his hands on Freja when she ducked and crawled quickly under the piano, coming out the other side under the bench. She remembered she hadn't worn a bra, and whoever was sitting directly in front of her was getting quite the show. Just hopefully not the last one she'd ever give anybody.

The staff was rushing around now in a panic, clearly not knowing what to do, and it occurred to Freja that they had no such thing as security. Apparently it was up to the staff to try and quell this situation. The manager had come out and was shouting for everyone to calm down, but the pianist's enraged bellowing drowned her out.

He dived at Freja, but she yelped and threw herself to the stage and he sailed over her head, through the air and crashing into the table the girls had been sitting at, knocking their desserts everywhere. Freja's bananas foster caused the tablecloth to catch fire, causing a small panic at the adjoining tables.

Now he bounced off the table and tumbled onto another, landing in the dinners of several people. A woman at the table shrieked in fright, but he had already launched himself back toward the stage, despite being covered in lobster bisque and garlic mashed potatoes. Freja was not within his range, but he saw Jeanie inside the grand piano case, struggling to get free from several strings that entangled her. He roared like a deranged bull and went after her.

Jeanie squeaked and threw herself out of the instrument, losing a shoe and tearing the hem of her persimmon-coloured dress in the process, just as he crashed inside the piano, making the worst racket yet. He grunted as he got caught in the much-abused strings and the heel of Jeanie's abandoned shoe lanced him in the groin.

"Jeanette, come!" Freja barked as she smacked the lid prop, buckling it and causing the heavy lid to crash down, trapping the madman inside the instrument. Jeanie gathered up her skirt, kicking off her other heel and burst into a run, following Freja toward the front door.

"Do not forget, we have already paid!" Freja shouted as they sped by the flabbergasted host. "Thank you for the food! Sorry about the fire!"

They ignored the stares of every single person while they bolted down the street toward their hotel.

***

Back in the hotel room...

"That evening... did not go... as I had hoped it would..." Freja panted as she flopped down on the bed, her eyes wide. She was so frazzled, she hadn't even bothered to shed her dress once she closed the door behind herself. "I did not even get to have my Bananas Foster for dessert. I do not even know what a Bananas Foster is, but I wanted one."

"That guy was nucking futz," Jeanie sighed, sitting down beside her wife, her curly hair a mess and her dress frayed and shredded. She looked like a girl from an Eighties slasher flick right before the bad guy got her. "Who the Hell turns down a Freja Kjaer blowjob?"

"I am knowing, right?" the Danish girl breathed, shaking her head as she gazed at the ceiling. "I can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. What a waste."

"At least we remembered our purses," pointed out the brunette, also lying back now and looking at the ceiling. "That was kinda scary. Who'd'a thought musicians could get so bugshit nuts about fans showing enthusiasm?"

"We must have done the getting ahead of ourselves," Freja admitted, sitting up and rubbing her face. "Not everyone is as ready for the DTF as we are, my love."

Jeanie snorted. "S'not like we wanted to suck his dick right there onstage. Even I don't need an audience like that."

She considered something and then frowned. "Fuck. That was my only set of heels I brought. Do we... do have enough for another decent set of shoes, Fre?"

Freja pulled out her phone and quickly accessed their bank account. She sighed and shook her head as she logged out. "Ingen. Not nice enough to match the dress you are planning to wear, my love."

"Jeez, y'mean I've gotta soccer-mom it and wear my sneakers with my presentation dress?" Jeanie almost groused, frowning.

Her wife shrugged. "It is the product that will dazzle them, Jeanette, not your footwear."

"Nobody remembers a magnificent marble bust if you prop it on a pedestal made of petrified shit," grumbled Jeanie, still not mollified. "They'll remember the shit pedestal, not the marble bust."

"Come, my love," Freja said, turning on her side and smiling at her (understandably) disconcerted wife. "Let us get undressed, make love, and go to sleep. Tomorrow is the official first day of the rest of our fabulous lives. Let us greet it with a determined smile."

Jeanie sighed and nodded, knowing Freja was right. She needed to calm down and shake off these setbacks. She needed to be on tomorrow. She was acting at the makeup model, after all. "'kay. Let's fuck and then sleep, we'll shower in the morning."