French Adventure

Story Info
Pottery lesson with a difference!
1.7k words
3.24
8.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having retired fairly early and with our sons off our hands we took the decision to move to France. Sold our house at a good time in the market and bought a nice house in south west France. My pension was reasonable and we could modestly but well until extra pensions from the state kicked in.

During our married life we had the usual ups and downs but things were mainly good between us. Sex had always been good and since we had lived through the swinging sixties there we had a few 'adventures' that we both enjoyed, my other stories tell of some of those.

Life in France was good and we managed to meet many new people mostly of our late fifties age from the ex-pat society that was larger than we had thought it would be.

We are a good looking couple according to comments we receive. Me, Michael, was then tall fair and in reasonable shape, my wife, Sue still is very attractive with long dark hair, and a nicely rounded figure.

We had not had any adventures of the sexual sort for some while but remained open to possibilities, we both enjoyed sex together and having a pool in the grounds of our house enjoyed bathing and sunbathing nude often.

Through some Dutch friends we made we were introduced to Jaqueline and Joost, (pronounced Yoss) also Dutch but lived in Germany. They had a holiday home not too far from us where they spent much of the summer.

My wife has always enjoyed many arts and crafts, and some sculpture. Jacqueline was an art teacher who only worked part time now, but continued with pottery and sculpture during the summer. She asked Sue if she would like to to have lunch and learn some pottery with her, Sue was pleased and keen to learn something new.

About that time I needed to go back to UK for a couple of days, Jaqueline heard this and invited Sue over to do some pottery. The day came and she drove to their house which was approached buy a small private lane. On arrival in this secluded spot she was greeted by Joost who was totally naked. Quite a surprise after only a brief acquaintance! Sue was not particularly phased by this, we had plenty of experience of nude beaches, but this was a little different, especially when he leaned in to kiss her on both cheeks as is normal practise in France.

Although in his sixties, Joost was a good looking man in good physical condition for his age, Sue could not help but note that his prick was a decent size with heavy looking balls. Joost led Sue from the drive around the house and on to the large sunny patio with table and chairs under a large sun umbrella and swimming pool area that looked out over the valley and hills beyond.

Jaqueline came out of the rear door dressed in a light summer dress carrying dishes to put on the table for lunch and greeted Sue warmly, again kissing kissing on both cheeks.

'I hope you are OK with my man being relaxed about his dress code, it is so private and sunny here we are often naked around the house and garden.' she said.

'Well it was a surprise, but he is not the first naked man I have seen' said Sue.

They had a pleasant lunch with a couple of bottles of wine in the shade of the umbrella, but it was still very hot.

Sue like Jaquie was wearing a light summer dress over bra and panties, although it was clear Jaquie had no bra.

Lunch was cleared but the three sat with the remaining wine chatting and getting to know each other, and it became obvious that like us they had experienced a few sexy adventures.

' Well' said Jaquie 'lets make a start on some pots.'

The two women moved to an area in the shade of a tall out building and started work with the clay. It was not long despite the shade that both were very hot and Sue having drunk more wine than she was used to was not making much progress. In the mean time they could hear Jos splashing and swimming in the pool.

'Do you fancy cooling off Sue?' Jaquie asked, Sue agreed that would be nice but said she had not brought a costume with her.

'Do you really need one' asked Jaquie, 'as you said you have seen naked people before and have been to nude beaches before on lets cool off.'

With that Jaquie slipped her dress off and was naked underneath, they made for the pool. Sue decided to keep her bra and pantie on thinking that would be OK, and took her dress off.

At the pool Jaquie was already in the water as Sue reached the steps and joined the couple in the cooling water.

Joost had been watching as the girls joined him and was a bit disappointed the Sue was not naked, however he quickly swam to his wife and started a play fight ducking her under the water, now he turned and made for Sue who laughing tried to get away from him. Of course this became a boisterous game with much touching by Joost. Before long Sue's bra was lost and her panties had been partly pulled down, his intention was clear he fancied my wife and he wanted to take full advantage of the situation. Finally he managed to grab both women and held them to himself, their backs to him as he reached round and groped their tits, at the same time Sue could feel his semi hard penis pressing against her. The wine and the sun had a relaxing effect on them all in a very erotic situation. The girls struggled to free themselves but he held on and said 'I will let you go for a kiss.' With that he quickly kissed his wife and released her as he turned Sue towards him and kissed her deeply, by now she could feel his hardened manhood on her stomach. Jaquie now joined into what became a group hug, kissing both her husband and Sue.

The mood now seemed to be set, it was the first time Sue had been kissed by a woman and at the same time Joost reached down and touched her between the legs probing into the now moistened lips of her cunt.

'Well' thought Sue this is a new first as she submitted to both of them holding her sandwiched between them as they both explored her body, caressing and kissing her.

Joost was behind and finally pushed her panties off and pressed his man-flesh between her legs, in front Jaquie had her fingers inside Sue's vagina, playing with her clitoris.

Sue was now happy to be involved in this little game and used her fingers to probe another woman's pussy for the first time.

Moving away slightly, Joost indicated that they should get out of the water to continue. To one side of the pool that Sue had not noticed before was a large sun-bed, Joost took Sue's hand and the three moved that way. He was pleased to be able to see my wife's body fully naked beautifully rounded body for the first time. His very erect prick showed that he appreciated the view.

Jaquie brought three glasses and more wine as they sat on the edge of the sun-bed and toasted each other. She asked Sue if she was OK with what was happening. Sue responded that she was somewhat surprised and asked if it was something that they both had planned. Joost told her that they had sensed that as a couple we were likely to be open to an 'adventure' and were disappointed that I had been called back to UK for a couple of days, but decided to try and seduce Sue anyway. With that he turned to Sue and asked if he could kiss her again, she was now up for almost anything and in fact kissed him.

There in the sunny open air they began to make out and fell back onto the bed. Jaquie sat nearby occasionally touching each of them. She caressed Sue's bottom gently moving into the cleft of her arse and with moisture from her lubricated cunt moved to press a finger into the small opening there.

Moving Sue onto her back now Joost kissed down to her tits taking a nipple into his mouth, gently biting it, at the same time his wife did the same to the other nipple, Sue was enjoying this attention and voiced soft pleasured noises. Slowly Joost kissed further down Sue's body heading for her open legs and started eating her now very wet pussy. He slurped and forced his tongue into the opening, licking her clit. Now Jaquie moved up from sucking and biting Sue's nipple to kiss open mouthed, this was yet another first and Sue responded eagerly as their tongues fought with each other.

Sue was nearly coming from the attention her pussy was getting and grabbing his head she pulled him up onto her body so that his straining prick came level with the open lips of her pussy.

'Don't wait' she cried, 'fuck me now'.

With that he pushed forward and impaled her with his full seven or eight inches of man flesh.

With the pussy eating she had enjoyed and with him now pumping hard into her, Sue was soon coming and screamed 'Yes, thats it fuck me, I'm coming'.

Almost immediately Joost legs and body stiffened as he shot great streams of cum into my wife's willing body.

As their pleasure subsided, all three settled back on the sun bed enjoying the aftermath of a sensual experience. They lay there and gently smoothed and caressed each other for a while enjoying the sunshine that was now warm not burning as it was earlier.

'Well' said Sue, 'I wasn't expecting that kind of instruction when you asked me over for pottery!'

Jaquie quickly asked if Sue was OK and hoped that things had not gone too far, my wife reassured her that she was happy with the way things had turned out.