My Hotwife Sylvia

Story Info
Love my hotwife.
1.9k words
3.33
11.6k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia is one hot woman. I met her when my bud, Joe picked her up at the Wine Gallery in Corning, NY, in 1969. After listening to them fuck while we were at my folks' cabin at Lamoka Lake, I decided I had to have some of that pussy. I wanted a threesome, but she not into that at the time. Eventually we did hook up, and I liked it so much that I kept going back for more. It was most convenient for us to fuck in my bedroom at my folks' house, but that pissed them off. To get them off of our asses, we got married earlier than we might have otherwise, in October of 69.

Not long after we hooked up I got pissed when she was flirting with a guy at an acid party at the Guth's, the guy who gave her genital warts (which I got too).

I don't think she started extramarital sex until the summer of 1973. I had completed my BA at Elmira College, taken a job as a shift foreman at Corning Glass, and accepted admission to the master's program at ECU. She flew down to Greenville, NC, a month or so before I did, while I continued working at the glassworks. Sylvia cannot go long without cock (and for that I am grateful), and in my absence she was fucking some shrimpy guy at Stratford Arms. I thought he was a dwork, but I guess some cock is better than no cock. Hell, maybe he was a good fuck.

I was quite busy working on my master's at ECU when Sylvia decided to get some more cock. She screwed some guy who worked at Stratford Arms, and I found that interesting. I came to realize that her pussy is really sweet after it has been fucked by another and then she comes to me for more fucking. We loosened up after that. We had some foursomes with Liz and Rico Whalen which were fun, except that Rico was not as comfortable with it as the rest of us. Like Sylvia, Liz had a tasty cunt, but I never could do it without Sylvia present.

While at Stratford Arms Sylvia and I met Rich Minnich. Rich recognized that Sylvia is a hot babe, and got some of that sweet pussy. I remember one evening that the three of us got it on in the living room at Stratford Arms. One night Sylvia was bored with me studying all the time and headed into town. She met a hot black guy, Stan, and set up a date. He came to our apartment with a gift of wine and a black cock ready for action. We played strip casino and drank wine. Sylvia lost her clothes quickly, and then Stan I started losing so we could get naked too. At one point Sylvia was sitting on the couch, next to Stan, with only panties. She was staring at him and her nipples were fully erect. I had never before seen her so hot and horny. Soon we were all naked and horny as can be. Sylvia must have been impressed with Stan's beautiful black cock, as she soon was sucking on it while I ate her pussy. But Sylvia had too much wine, and got dizzy. Nevertheless, we retired to the bedroom, where I fucked Sylvia while she continued sucking Stan's cock. After I had a really fine fuck, Stan mounted Sylvia. Regretfully, Sylvia was pretty dizzy from all the wine, and did not, I think, enjoy it as much as she would have if she had been less zonked. But I really enjoyed watching that big black cock going in and out of Sylvia's sweet cunt. After he came in Sylvia, Stan headed home. I really wanted to eat Sylvia's cunt then, as I love to eat those sloppy seconds. Seeing her pussy dripping with cum makes me want to suck it all out. But she did not want me to eat it, she wanted more cock, so I fucked her again. Even though I did not get to eat the sloppy seconds I wanted so much, I enjoyed the evening very much. I regret that she drank too much wine to enjoy it as much as I did.

We moved to an old country home outside of Winterville about the time I graduated from ECU. One night we were partying with Gary and Cyndra and I had fallen asleep (or passed out). Sylvia and Gary had taken a walk and ended up having a good fuck. Later the three of us had many good threesomes, with Gary and I fucking Sylvia all night long. I did get to eat Sylvia's sloppy seconds during these sessions, and I must say that there is nothing better in this world than eating her sloppy seconds. Her cunt is so sweet, and being full of salty semen just makes it an even more delicious meal. Sylvia screwed some dwork who then accused of her having crabs, and she had some sex with lesbian June, but for the most part it was I and Gary fucking her sweet cunt in Winterville. Stan did call while we were in Winterville, wanting some of that lovely pussy, but Sylvia was pregnant when he called. I don't think she has had any black cock since Stratford Arms, but I think she would like to try it again. She told me she had some strange sexual encounter with a black man in Rountree, but I don't think it got far. It is really nice seeing a big black penis sliding in and out of her juicy cunt, I must admit.

In 1977 we moved to Oxford, Ohio, so I could work on my Ph.D. After a year of living on South Main Street, we moved to Sycamore St. Sylvia found a group of heads living up the street from us, and spent time there while I was intensely working on my doctorate. A rather unbalanced young man named Larry took a fancy to Sylvia, and she to him, and they started getting it on. We did try a threesome one evening, but I do not think that Larry was cool enough to handle that. Towards the end of our time in Ohio, Sylvia decided it was time to get pregnant again, so she stopped taking her birth control pills. I don't really know whether or not she stopped fucking Larry after that or not, but she did get pregnant with Sol, who was born after we moved to Oswego. 23 and me says he is my son.

After we returned to North Carolina, Sylvia got together with Gary again, but something went sour. I do not really understand what happened, but we do not see them any more.

On the 7th of March, 1990, I had my first sinus surgery. Sex was much better again after the restoration of my sense of smell and ability to breathe through my nose. Sylvia does have a lovely scent.

Early in 1992 Richard and Sylvia connected again and we had a nice threesome in February. That fall I got to have sloppy seconds from Richard in September and then again in December. Sylvia's seconds are really fine!

In January of 93 I had the great pleasure of sitting by the side of the bed watching Richard's hard cock going into Sylvia's juicy pussy. Afterwards I came in her twice. As I just noted, Sylvia has marvelous seconds (and thirds). I next got to have seconds from Richard in May of 93. Of course I enjoyed them then too. I enjoyed them again in August of 93.

In 1994 I enjoyed Richard's seconds in January, February, and October. Sylvia backed off from Richard when he started expecting it too often. It is so good, it is very hard not to want it often! I do not recall getting any more creampie until September of 1995. One night that month Richard stopped by while Sylvia and I were getting it on. He watched as Sylvia drained my seed into her hot canyon, and then he crawled into the bed with us. Richard added his contribution to the hot action and then I got some sloppy thirds. Yum.

In 96 I got seconds only once, in February, from Richard. We went to Switzerland that summer, and hurricane Fran hit us in September. Then our sex life got quiet (but not dumb) for a while.

In September of 97 Sylvia was in Switzerland and gave Ernst a reminder of how sweet her sex is. I am glad I get it on a regular basis. After she came back, things were hot again. In November I was treated to creampie prepared by Richard three lovely times, and then twice again in December. Then it quieted down again. Floyd and flooding hit in September of 99, and then we moved to Norris Store in November of 99.

In 98 I had Richard's sloppy seconds twice in January, three times in November.

Our first year at Norris Store was quiet, but good. I was learning how to use Kenalog to get my sense of smell back, and enjoying being able to smell sweet Sylvia when had my sense of smell.

In 2001, after Sol moved out of Rountree, Bill Padgett moved into Rountree. Bill is a close bud of Richard. In fact, Silvia and Richard use to go to Bill's place in Ayden to get stoned and get it on. Early in July of 2001 Sylvia first let Bill enter her marvelous cunt. Two days later she had Bill prepare a creampie which she brought home for me to enjoy. I enjoyed such creampie again in August and twice in September. I'd like to have creampie from Sylvia every week, I love it so. Sylvia expressed surprise that I enjoyed eating her out after Bill creamed her. Perhaps she does not remember all those nights in Winterville when I would eat out her pussy after Gary filled it with cum.

October was dry, with Bill worried about his trial. I went to Corning in November, and while I was gone she went over to Rountree in the middle of the night, naked under her coat, and slipped into Bill's room and fucked him silly. I wish I could have seen, heard, smelled, and tasted that! Her pussy was quite sweet when I came back a few days later. She cut him off in December when she caught him with a naked black ho he was pimping.

In 2002 Sylvia screwed Richard on the 13th of April and I followed. On the 24th of July Marty (brother of Bill's ex-wife, a younger man) fucked her repeatedly. I followed. On the 13th of October she fucked Bill and I followed. On the 11th and the 16th of December she fucked Richard and I followed.

In 2003 Sylvia screwed Richard "all afternoon" on the 10th of January. When I came home I got a quickie. This was repeated several times later that year.

I hope I have the pleasure of Sylvia's sweet sloppy seconds many more times. She has the word's best shell with which to make a creampie, and that pie is my favorite desert.

In January of 2004, while I was suffering from a swollen optic nerve in my left eye, Sylvia went fuck happy. One afternoon she fucked three different guys (me, Marty, and Marty's friend Justin), and the next few afternoons she fucked Richard.