French Awakenings Pt. 03

Story Info
Heart to heart and changes afoot.
8.8k words
4.15
5.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped back as if stung, telling myself she was wrong, I'd had to force myself to lube Carl's penis and was horrified at her cumming on my hand and I was embarrassed at being watched on the kitchen table.

But I hadn't, I wasn't and I wasn't.

I was getting caught up in things in the heat of the moment, my libido was doing things my conscience didn't like. Miss Conscience had a word with Mrs Imagination and filled my head with lots of scenarios that started "What if......" all of which seemed to end with me ending up abandoned and divorced after leaping into bed with one or more of the actors. Lady Guilt came visiting with her daughter, Shame.

"I, er I. Lunch. Gotta go." Hiding in the kitchen I put together three ham salad rolls, the mundanity of preparing food was a good distraction technique meaning I could think about something, anything apart from the feel of Carl's cock stiffening under my grip and the visceral thrill from driving it into Ginny's eager pussy. Damn, I was there again.

Desperately trying to fill my head with everyday thoughts I went off to find Chris and Jane.

Jane hadn't moved, apart from rolling onto her front, a shiny glow from the sun and factor twenty. I pushed the sandwich under her sun lounger where she could see and smell it and told her she was on duty for the afternoon scene, I got a grunt and a wave which I took to mean Yes. Chris was in the admin building, talking VPN firewalls to Darren, who actually seemed interested and understood what he meant.

"Hi Babe, how was your first working session on set?" Chris gave me a happy smile. I looked uncomfortably at Darren who took the hint and jumped up saying he had to get ready for his scene that afternoon and he'd catch us both later. My Libido popped out to ask who he was working with.

He paused, by the door and looked back at me, he seemed genuinely pleased I asked. "Carol and Sandy, three way by the jacuzzi. You coming over?"

I told him Jane was working the afternoon scene, but then the libido thought about that ripped body and said I might stop by. My conscience still felt quite squeamish about the whole set up and the thought of three of them writhing in the pool wasn't really making me feel any better.

Once he'd gone, I tried to confess everything in a big gush to Chris who held my hands in his and laughed; with me, not at me if he knows what's good for him.

He sat me down and wiping away a tear that was welling at the edge of my eye he told me not to worry. "Did you enjoy watching the scene?"

I admitted it had been great, and if he'd been there I'd probably have taken him aside to work out my arousal. He was probably on a promise tonight. Not probably.

He went on: "Did you actually do anything that made you break our wedding vows?"

I shook my head. "No, never. But what if.."

He cut me off, "Remember when you went on that Kimmy's hen night and you all played 'How many beermats can you stack on the fireman's willy?"

I sniffed and nodded. "I got Seven, but Bex cheated, she stuck it in her cleavage and loaded up twenty."

He stifled another laugh "Yes, I remember you told me, I seem to recall you were annoyed at what you thought was her cheating and totally oblivious to the fact that you'd been holding another man by the tadger. You went into quite some detail about how you'd felt it start to grow when it was your turn and that was why you outscored the others who didn't get him excited."

I gave a small laugh through my tears. "Yes, but I didn't think it would happen and it wasn't real, I didn't know his name or anything. It was just funny at the time."

He nodded, "OK, so do you remember what happened when you came home and told me?"

Ooh. Yes. I did. I tried to kiss him. "I called you to come and get me, you dropped Liz and Cassie at home, and I tried to give you a blowjob in the car, then you took me home and fucked my brains out on the stairs."

He pushed back slightly, "I didn't fuck your brains out on the stairs, we started on the stairs then I fucked your brains out in the bedroom. And the bathroom afterwards. The point I'm making is what you did that night and what you just did are similar, and don't threaten 'us' at all. So you had to hold someone else's dick? Are you going to run away with him?

I shook my head.

"And you massaged that girl's pussy so well she had an orgasm? Well done on a good job. Truth to tell I'd probably enjoy seeing it happen.

You agreed to help these people out, they seem very nice so far but if you're going to be squeamish about being here then we should tell them now and help find some more occupational health cover for them"

He continued, "I've been chatting with Darren, they all think you're great for helping them, it really is a big deal for them, they love that we are so close, when I told him we'd been married for fifteen years and hadn't been with anyone else for seventeen he was amazed, they think that having each other, is incredible. And so do I. You're the most important thing I have, so enjoy being here.

We'll have fun and remember it in years to come but it's not real and nor is anything we do here. You are. And you will always be mine and I'll always be yours."

And that's why I love him. I climbed onto his lap kissing him passionately and hard, my tongue darting into his mouth like a humming bird. I held onto his face with both hands and told him how much I loved him.

Miss Libido jumped into my head to let me know she was still there and was taking over for a bit. Miss Conscience told me she was good with everything if Chris was and shouted 'Taxi for Guilt and Shame'

I pulled his hands onto my tits and kissed him some more, my imagination went away remarking she didn't seem to be needed any more. As he squeezed and fondled me I was trying my best to get into his shorts, but it wasn't working so I stood up and pulled him to his feet, yanking them down as fast as I could and pulling my T shirt over my head in the same frenzied movement.

I'd just grabbed hold of his growing cock and was about to stuff it greedily into my mouth when there was a call outside "Chris, lighting needed set two."

"Oh no, not now. Let me have some of this" I was almost desperate to feel him fill my mouth, and I was genuinely annoyed that I was to be denied. He was equally annoyed at the interruption and waited a moment longer, I pushed my face forward and closed my lips around him, I moaned in delight and started to suck, loving the feeling of him growing harder and fatter in my mouth.

My saliva was flowing, as I ran my tongue around him, there was a saltiness from it that I took to be sweat, over laid with cherries from the lube I hadn't washed off my hands properly. As he reached his hardest erection there was a knock on the window, I swivelled slightly so I could look over my shoulder to see what was happening and saw Jamie looking in watching us.

He lifted his wrist up and pointed at his watch, shouting through the window "We were due to start five minutes ago, can you finish that right now.

I felt wanton, kneeling with my top off, my tits exposed and my husband's cock in my mouth. I looked him in the eye and slowly shook my head to say no, it wasn't going to finish right now.

He tapped his watch again. "OK, can you do that later? I need Chris now."

I was annoyed, but not because someone had peeked at me giving my man head, I was annoyed I couldn't finish. Chris's pep talk had definitely helped.

I stood up, complaining as I watched Chris zip himself up again. "Who the fuck does he think he is? Not only did Jane and I pull this production out of the shit, but you fixed his VPN thingy and you're not even being paid."

Chris turned to me. "Ah yes. Bout that. When I fixed his VPN thingy, and it was obviously his mistake, he got me to sign a contract. I'm now on a retainer on my normal consultancy rates for the duration of their time here. That's two grand a day for ten days. I need to get an invoice in this week."

OK. Twenty thousand pounds makes a difference. I nodded, mentally counting the money. "Maybe I'll finish that later after all then."

I was about to put my T shirt back on when I thought why bother? I'd just been watched having sex as if it was the most normal thing in the world for the second time in as many days. Most of the girls were walking round in the bottom half of their thong bikinis, and I'd had every intention of losing my tan-lines, so with butterflies bouncing off the walls of my stomach I left the dungarees undone and wandered across to see what was happening outside.

To my disappointment no one took a bit of notice. I'm not sure what I wanted to happen but some appreciation of my newfound determination would have been nice.

I strolled out towards the pool, my dungarees bib hanging down and my T shirt dangling from my back pocket. I spotted some factor twenty next to Jane's T shirt and shorts under her sun lounger, but no sign of her. She must have gone to the set in her thong and nothing else. Someone was getting into the lifestyle, that's for sure. As I rubbed sun lotion over myself, I reflected that it might be me as well.

I could see a gaggle of people over by the Jacuzzi, Chris was there managing the lighting and network. Now that I looked, I could see Jane's bright Scarlet hair and Charley's blonde mass.

Telling myself it was because I was hungry and not because I was a bit scared by the thought of three-way sex on display I went back into the office where I'd had my heart to heart with Chris and recovered my lunch, taking it to the pool where Jane had been sunbathing. She'd left a bottle of mineral water as well so I dropped my dungarees and sat down to eat, immediately dripping mayonnaise on my tits in a parody of the scene I'd watched earlier, unashamedly using Jane's towel to clean myself up.

Once I'd eaten I couldn't think of an excuse to avoid going to the Jacuzzi or 'Set Two' as we seemed to be calling it today so I set my mental jaw firmly, pulled my dungarees back on and walked over, arrived just in time for Jamie to call "Action in five, four" and point at Carol and Sandy. Both were in swim wear, Carol had a plain white one piece that contrasted beautifully with her rich ebony skin, Sandy was in a red bikini, the top straining to hold her enhanced breasts in check, the bottom no more than two bits of string and a postage stamp. To my taste it was too extreme to be attractive or sexy, you may as well be naked.

Jamie and Charley walked out of the building and spoke to Sandy and Carol, it probably made sense in context but seemed to be just names, times and places,

Charley finished by saying "We've got to go; we've got a lead on Marechal in Toulouse and if we're quick the local cops may have picked him up. I've asked for a close protection officer to come down and keep you both safe. His name's Jack, Jack Ryker."

Jamie walked off set past the camera followed by his screen partner. A moment later a local extra in a black leather jacket with a logo reading "Police Nationale" came up and announced "Mesdames, Monsieur Jack Ryker is here" followed by Darren in cargo pants, denim shirt and hefty boots. The cop walked off and shuffled into the watching crew, he glanced over my chest and Jane's but seemed more interested in the scene than in checking us out.

Back in the scene Sandy stood up and walked into the building, reappearing at the front door a minute later, she walked round to join us all by the Director's chair.

Carol had her one piece rolled down over her large, natural breasts, Darren was, sucking hard on her nipples, licking around them both and sucking again on one then the other. She took in a deep breath with a gasp as his finger slipped inside the crutch of her swimsuit, roughly rubbing on her clit.

They continued, her gasping shrieks of delight as he sucked hard making her nipples stand out long and proud, now two fingers were on her pussy, the cameras darting in for a close look, stood. The extra next to me seemed disappointed, trying to move round but finding the solid mass of Chris and Jamie blocking him each side.

Darren had taken a break from his caressing and licking and was standing next to the sun lounger, Carol was sitting with her legs apart, her breasts proudly pointing towards us as she unzipped Darren's trousers. He was quickly unbuttoned his shirt which got thrown over towards the pool, landing with an arm in the water.

My god he was ripped, I would bet he'd spent the morning in the gym buffing up, his abs and pectorals were sharply defined, and the veins were standing out on his arms. I found myself giving a sharp intake of breath when she pulled open his trousers revealing one of the biggest cocks I'd ever seen, even in it's flaccid state it was as fat as Chris's when he was ready for action and the tip hung low, almost halfway to his knee. My eyes opened wide in amazement. Chris heard me gasp and looked round with a huge smile at my shock.

Carol reached out a hand, feeling the weight and length of Darren's huge beast. Lifting it with two hands as if it was too heavy for one, slowly she bent her neck and put out her pink tongue, the contrast of his white cock against her pink tongue and black skin was intensely erotic. She licked along the length, which seemed to take an inordinately long time.

He was growing, slowly getting longer, thicker and harder until soon it was standing on its own, pointing towards the sky. She leaned forward, pushing it against her lips, slowly forcing it in. Looking on I found myself wondering if I would be able to take something that enormous into my mouth, when I said it was one of the biggest I'd ever seen I was wrong, it was without a doubt the biggest I'd ever seen. It didn't look possible but she pushed slowly and with a sudden slip the head was in, her mouth stretched wide.

She paused for a moment, as if resting ready for the assault to come, then slowly pushed forward, about a quarter of it was in her mouth, her breathing was coming in short gasps through her nose, with another effort she forced another centimetre in before giving a cough deep in her throat and moving back until the head was pulling back forcing her lips outwards, then back in all the way again. Well, about half of it, which is still a lot more than I could handle.

There was a rustling next to me, the French extra had his mobile phone out and was filming the action, Jamie noticed and shouted " Cut. Cut. Camera on set."

Instantly Carol pulled her head away and pulled her top back up. Darren had his trousers pulled up, although half of his cock was poking out of the top, slightly ruining the effect.

Jamie rounded on the extra. "No cameras. No."

I fastened my dungarees, covering my boobs from illicit observation and translated "pas de Camera, c'est interdit" Jamie was rattling on about if you want to see this, pay for the film and insisted he delete his images.

Carol shouted over "I don't want him on set no more. I'm not working if he's here."

Jamie nodded acceptance. "OK. He's gone. Carl, we need another scene from him?"

Carl was still recovering after his scene with Ginny and wasn't around, so Jamie decided we didn't need him. "Sandy, pay this guy and we can get him gone."

The Frenchman started apologising to me, stammering that he was a massive fan of Carol's and was so pleased to see her working, she was so beautiful and sexy that he'd wanted to remember the day.

I repeated all this to Jamie but he was adamant. "If the girl says no, it means NO on my set. I'm sorry but I run a one strike and you're gone policy as far as upsetting the girls."

I told him the bad news and sent him away, he took it quite well, promising if he had another opportunity to work with us he would not be so impolite. He told me again in English and French that Carol was so beautiful and sexy that he'd wanted something to remember her.

Carol mellowed hearing this and came across to accept his apology in person, kissing him lightly on the cheek and promising to put in a word with Jamie for any further work but saying sorry, he had to go now.

Once Jamie had Chris check the phone to make sure there were no images from the set on it and the extra had gone the call went out for places, Carol and Darren resumed their positions by the sun lounger. Just before the call for Action Sandy walked across with a cotton robe on over her microkini and asked me to come with her to translate as she took the extra off to the admin office.

On the way she apologised for kicking him off set but the cameras thing was an absolute no no, it wasn't however a red card, more a yellow and he was being consigned to the sin-bin, being clear to come back if they needed him another day.

He seemed fairly happy with that as a resolution, particularly so when Sandy paid him for the full day and left full of promises to learn from his error and not to do it again,

Ten minutes had passed when I shut the front gate behind him, Sandy was running precariously back to he set on her four inch heels where Jamie was in his tapping the wrist emphasising the time position again.

Chris was still up there running the network backup desk or something like that, doing things with a computer, so I went back over, purely to be with him of course.

When I got back Sandy was in the house looking out, Carol was on her knees on the sun lounger and Darren was standing naked beside her waiting for direction.

Jamie was just finishing his pre-action recap "So, Sandy in two minutes you come out, see them on here, do the lines and join in. Is everyone ready?"

Darren raised his hand and pointed at his cock, being so big I hadn't noticed it was pointing down, not up. "Can I get some help here please?"

To my immense shock a bright scarlet head detached from the crowd and sauntered over, Jane knelt down in front of Darren's sculpted form and reached out with her right hand.

"Jane, What the absolute fuck are you doing?" I hissed

She turned her head, her scarlet hair making her skin look as pale as milk, gripping Darren's huge organ in both hands and looked directly at me. In her thong and with her boobs uncovered she looked every inch a part of the scene, and with a resolute look on her face told me, "I'm going to suck this nice man's cock and make it hard for Carol, it's part of my job. What did you think 'helping out round the set' meant?"

With that she turned back, looked up at Darren, winked and said "Bear with me mate, I haven't done this in a while" opened her mouth and managed to get about half in. Gripping hard with both hands she bobbed her head back and forth, I looked on, then at Chris watching my best friend, half naked sucking the cock of someone who was, to all intents and purposes, a total stranger. I didn't know whether to be horrified or aroused.

Darren was slowly growing, forcing his length out of her mouth, by the time he was fully hard again she had less in than Carol had managed. She pulled away, gave him a final kiss on the tip and jumped up, making her tits bounce "maybe we could work on that together later?" she said with a seductive smile.

Darren smiled back at her "I'm not going anywhere."

She strutted back to me with a shit eating grin on her face.

I suppose it's my fault she was there, and she was single, and in my single days there had been several times I'd been equally intimate with people I knew less than we knew Darren, hell one of them I'd never even known his name. I thought back to my discussion with Chris and tried not to judge. But what the actual???

On the other hand of course, she was helping on set, as per our job description.

I grinned back. Shocked, impressed and aroused in equal measure, offering her a fist bump and a quick "You go girl."

Back on set the action had recommenced, Carol was now completely naked, Darren was behind her sinking that huge cock into her glistening pussy, stretching her with each movement, little whimpers of pleasure coming from her that I was prepared to believe were entirely involuntary.