French Awakenings Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was wearing a white cotton robe and smoking while he told us this and took the opportunity to open the front and show us his penis which while big and well-groomed wasn't the showstopper he seemed to think it was.

"Maybe you two would like to get to know me better later? In my hotel?"

We looked at each other and giggled a bit, it was one of the worst chat up lines I could recall in something like twenty years. Show them your dick and ask for a threesome. I realised he was probably costing the Dreamtime budget quite a lot of money so rather than cause an argument with "No, piss off" I said we'd see where the evening ended up, grabbed Jane by the arm and went to find Mona to get some makeup done for the evening.

I judged instantly and gave my opinions to Jane. "He seems full of himself, I can't imagine what the other one, Jim is it? must be like." Jane agreed, pointing out that perhaps the rest of the Adult Industry wasn't quite as cuddly as the bit we'd stumbled on.

Ginny was sitting up, topless in the bed in the first bedroom, Carl leaned out of the door and shouted for Ivan who bounded up the stairs, taking his robe off as he stepped in, handing it without looking to Jane.

"Who will help me get hard for the scene?" he demanded

Carl explained that it wasn't a sex scene, he had to lie in bed next to Ginny as if they had just had sex and fallen asleep. The sex scene would be shot the next day. It sounded as if that wasn't the first such explanation. They would also film the filler shots of his face and body but without any contact.

The Russian nodded and climbed into bed where Ginny had lain back, Charley was arranging her hair artistically across the pillow and Mona gave a final dust of powder across her forehead.

Charley heaved a camera onto her shoulder and started filming continuity shots of the couple moving between positions, pulling sexy faces and makin' the moves.

Ivan pushed himself so his back was close to Ginny, reached under the covers and grabbed her left hand, pushing it into his groin. "we had sex, you would be holding my cock I think? Yes?"

Ginny rolled her eyes "Whatever" she muttered and held on, the outline showing through the clingy blue satin sheet. Mona re arranged Ginny's hair and Carl called for the set to be cleared, asking "Where's the French guy?" From behind us came a short "I'm here"

The extra from earlier had made significant upgrades, he was clean shaven and seemed to have lost ten kilos, He had on a dark grey single-breasted suit with a thin Pierre Cardin black roll necked shirt underneath. He also smelled yummy, being French and everything. All he needed was a beret and a baguette and he was straight out of Central casting, French male, early thirties.

"OK, Scene is live in Five, Four....." He pointed to Ivan and Ginny who closed their eyes and relaxed, breathing heavily and slowly. Ginny's breasts were just covered by the cover but it was so thin and clingy that there was a clear outline of her entire body, including her nipples and pussy lips. They genuinely looked as if they were asleep after a passionate night of sex. Proper acting.

Carl gave them a minute or two and then pointed to the French extra who stood in the doorway with one foot raised as if about to kick the door open, on a nod from Carl he stepped forward heavily, Sandy snapped a couple of thin lengths of wood and threw them onto the bed, as he pointed the pistol at the sleeping couple and pulled the trigger.

Small pops came from the handgun, the lights flashed four times and wisps of smoke filled the air. Ginny sat up, bringing her hands to her head and gave a proper Hollywood scream. Carl clapped his hands and called for Mona who stepped up with a large syringe, Ginny waited for Mona to be in position and repeated her scream, this time Mona squirted fake blood across her chest and face.

A second sheet was brought in and arranged over the prone body of Ivan, while he was lying there naked, I realised what had seemed so different about his penis earlier, the boys here had tiny white patches where they wore the budgie smuggler speedoes, Ivan clearly belonged to the boardshort school of thought. I looked over at Chris on the lighting rig and pointed, whispering "You have got the pornstar look after all" and blew him a kiss.

The second sheet had scorched holes sewn in and Mona squirted the fake blood to make it appear to ooze out realistically. After a moment or two some film and still shots were taken until Carl seemed satisfied and called an end to the scene. Amazingly a thirty second scene had taken over thirty minutes to film.

The second scene followed a very similar pattern, Jim hung his own robe up in the bathroom and walked in naked, I was mildly surprised to see he was almost the same length as Darren while 'resting'. Carol lay next to him, cuddled up with one arm over him leaning her head on his shoulder.

Carl called for the extra, Carol sat up and in an irritated way said "He has a name you know. Luc, tell him your name." The extra stifled a laugh and confirmed he was called Luc, so Carl started again, calling him in by name this time. Differences were minimal, he used the bigger gun and had pulled a black boiler suit on over his clothes, other than that it was almost identical.

The time was almost 8.30 and we'd got the hotel booked from nine so most of us went ahead in the minibus leaving Carol, Ivan, Jim, Ginny and Carl to follow on in a taxi. Mona and Deecee had the cameras, Darren and Chris were on lighting and Charley had the boom mike with six small individual sound packs.

Before we left Jamie gathered everyone into the large living room again and asked Jane and me to say a few words. Occupational health is much more Jane's area of expertise than mine, so I let her do the talking.

"Right everyone, we've got a very heavy few days ahead and particularly for the boys what you eat and drink and how you treat your bodies will have a significant impact on your performance.

so, avoid too much alcohol, it dehydrates you and will reduce stamina and err volume.

Lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, not much fried food. Lots of protein, eggs, fish, soya, avoid salty snacks. No, not like that girls.

Sleep. Lots of it. 8 hours a night and extra in the day if you can. If you're not sleeping right you will not be able to get it up or get it on.

I hope you were listening because I will be carrying out some spot checks to see if you've been doing as I say. Boys, I will expect your fullest cooperation on this" This last brought a round of cheers.

Mona asked "Does that mean the girls can eat shit and drink all night?"

Jane gave a bit of a pause, it looked to everyone as if it was for effect but knowing her as I do I could see she was having a bit of a mental struggle. A small smile crept across her lips. "No, I'll be checking the girls too. Starting with you."

Mona stood up to the cheers that broke out and walked over, putting a hand up to Jane's chest and giving her a kiss on the lips. "Well, I'll just have to be very, very good then"

I stood and waved for silence. "No one's saying don't have fun but remember what you do to yourselves has an effect on what you can do to other people, and that's why we're all here."

With that we were into the minibus and away.