French Awakenings Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned over to Jane and whispered "Can you imagine what it feels like, something that size?"

Leaning back with a raised eyebrow she whispered "I intend to find out. I'll let you know!"

There were changes within changes. The only member of my internal monologue present seemed to be Madame Confusion.

After a few minutes Sandy walked back onto the set, stood over them, bent at the knee and laid out a line of white powder. She rolled up a fifty euro note and brought it to the end of the line. Deecee stepped in with the camera and focussed on the tip, at the other end Sandy popped the rolled up note in her mouth and sucked the powder into her mouth.

I was confused. I've never taken Cocaine, hell apart from some brownies at a party when I was at Uni (the same occasion I ended up sleeping with someone I thought was the bass player in Oasis. Long story. Short version, he wasn't and I spent a week convinced I was pregnant and had chlamydia.) and some cakes on a weekend in Amsterdam with Chris (much better story. See me later for details.) I'd never been near drugs, but I knew enough to know that wasn't how it got snorted. I mean, I wasn't shocked at drugs being on set with Sex, I was expecting some Rock n Roll as well, but....

- See what I mean about my confused inner monologue. You should try being me sometimes. It gets tiring.

The naked couple scrambled up allowing Sandy to kneel on one side, Carol taking the other and they kissed one side each of Darrens rigid cock, running their lips all the way up and down in unison, taking turns to pop the head into their mouths and suck on the huge angry looking bulge.

Sandy was very quickly naked but for her red heels and pushed Darren down onto the sun lounger, laying on his back. Carol slowly lowered herself over his face, leaning forward slightly allowing deeper access to his fast-moving tongue and fingers.

Sandy faced Carol and straddled Darren, having to stretch up to get all of him under her smoothy shaved mound. Reaching down she gripped and rubbed his head on the entry to her pussy, parting her lips and getting some wetness on him that glistened in the afternoon sun then with incredible muscle control she lowered herself down, slowly, slowly. Stopping and starting again. She leant forward slightly giving an incredible view of her filled hole being stretched by the immense organ she was riding.

While Sandy was occupied with Darren, Carol did the line of coke trick, again sucking it into her mouth, the went back to to fondle and kiss Sandy's nipples, urgently touching her own pussy. Sandy let out a massive scream, throwing her head back as she came under the erotic onslaught of Darren's huge tool. She rolled off and sat leaning against the sun lounger, panting heavily. Jamie called for a break but she waved no, turning round and letting Carol lie down on the cushions where she opened her legs wide. Sandy dragged over Darren's' wet shirt, kneeling on it and burying her face in the pink sweetness.

I asked Darren later about the coke thing, turns out it was sugar and they just needed to get pictures of it going up a rolled up bank note. I was disappointed in the rock & roll as well.

I'd never imagined what sex with a woman would be like but at that moment despite the presence of the biggest and finest looking example of a male member I'd ever seen all I could look at was Sandy's tongue slipping in and out of Carol's pussy, stroking up over her clit, driving hard in between her lips. She sucked hard on the outside, pulling the swollen lips and clit up into her mouth where she was lashing them with her tongue.

Darren took the chance to finish the bag of cocaine licking the inside and sucking the line into his mouth before standing by Carol's head where she could lick and suck on his plum like cock head, keeping him hard and ready. Five minutes passed, Carol was starting to moan in a way that seemed to suggest she was enjoying the twin assault on her senses when Darren stepped away and came round to where Sandy was licking with joy and abandon.

She stood up and moved round into a 69 on top of the black goddess who instantly started gently kissing the raw pussy, Sandy paused and called for Lube, raising a laugh when she turned to look under her body at Carol and shouted "Don't you stop girl"

Jane was right there, giving a generous squirt of the same Cherry Lube I'd used onto Sandy's outstretched hand, a hand that went straight to the waiting pussy below her. Jane took an opportunity to fill both her hands with the greasy liquid and grip Darren gently, rubbing it along the full length, she gazed into his eyes and on an impulse grabbed one of his hands and pushed it into her thong, her eyes rolling with the erotic charge, his fingers moving rhythmically on her swollen clit.

Unfortunately for Jane the moment passed too soon, and Darren was called back to action, lining up back in front of the open pussy Sandy had prepared. Slowly he pushed the head in, pausing to allow her time to get used to the stretch, then centimetre by centimetre he pushed in until he reached a stop with about a quarter still outside. He withdrew slowly and pushed back in, building the pace but at no point pounding too hard, Carol was making the moaning noise again that suggested she was close to climax, Sandy was licking and sucking on her clit as Darren's huge cock slipped in and out as gently as he could manage, after another minute or so Carol too gave a shout as she reached her climax, reaching a height of ecstasy that seemed close to pain.

The two girls climbed off the sun lounger, walking round behind it to the side nearest the Jacuzzi they paused and kissed passionately, Sandy beckoned Darren closer. He stepped next to them, and as Carol reached down to grab his swollen cock Jamie shouted "Now"

On the command all three of them started jerking and shaking, Carol screamed, Darren gave a deep grunt and Sandy shouted "Nooooooooo. Duplessy, No"

They rolled, dived and fell towards the water, Darren lying face down, Carol lying half in and half out and Sandy crawling away before collapsing on her front on the grass.

This was another performance that seemed worthy of applause and I joined in, cheering and whooping.

Jamie was pleased too, "Thanks everyone. Can we have the blood and we'll do some more dead footage."

Mona ran in and gave Carol and Sandy a few squirts of fake blood, handing the bottle to Darren who held it under his body and gave a squeeze, making a trail come out and hang in the water.

Jamie called it "OK. Cut and Wrap. Next scene 17b, sheets please"

Charley carried in two towels and three green sheets, Carol and Darren dried themselves off then all three lay down on the grass, Charley arranged the sheets over them and then she and Jamie walked onto the set and did some dialogue about another witness dead, even with a close protection bodyguard.

And we were done.

I found Jane and gave her a bit of a poke in the arm."Look at you, wanton woman, fluffing the talent"

She gave me a smile. I was trying hard to adapt to this new me and new Jane.

She paused, taking a breath she seemed to make an effort to relax and spoke calmly to me.

"Are you saying you don't want to have a go? These are clean, fit, healthy young people whose skillset is sex, why would you not want to have as much of that as you can get?"

"Fuck sake Nics, it's not like you're going to fall in love with anyone, that's where the dangers to relationships come from. Look at mine, it was not talking did for us, if we could have talked like I know you and Chris can talk there's nothing would have broken us up."

I apologised for the wanton fluffer line, and told her about my conversation with Chris.

She poked me in the arm. "How would he be if you did something similar?"

I had my suspicions from the earlier discussion but didn't want to answer for him. "Best ask him, here he comes."

He was at that moment walking back to the admin office with a couple of laptops and a box with little red lights on, the sort that were probably green when it was doing whatever it does.

Jane shouted to him and asked "Hey Chris, did you see me on set?"

He looked at me and looked at Jane and slowly started speaking. "If I said yes would that make me a bad person? Jane I thought you looked really hot."

I got another poke in my arm, Jane was starting to bruise me. "See, not shocking, Hot."

Chris continued. "Seems to me we're all of us adjusting to their way of life, which is fine while we're living their way of life. When we get home, I'd have a real problem talking to you dressed like that Jane" he stared openly at her perky mid-sized tits," and Nic, I'd be mortified if someone looked in through the window at you blowing me, and you let Jamie watch without a care, but here it all seems so normal that I think I'm OK with it. You lubed up Carl this morning and gave him a stiffy, and I was 100% cool with that. In fact my only reservation is that I didn't get to see it, because I think it would be hot."

I tried to interrupt but he cut me off, "no, let me get to my point. I don't really see much difference between you using your hands and Jane using her mouth, it's not as if you're going to run off and make a new life with any of them, it's just part of the experience. If you want to help out, I'd be proud of you, but I would like to see you do it.

It's the person I've been married to for fifteen years and that I will be married to for the next fifty that I want and love, she'll be there when we go home and the man you married will be there. While we're here as long as there's no secrets, I am happy with whatever you do. So, no rules, no you can do this, but you can't do that, just remember this is not real and we are real."

I stepped up to him, feelings of love and lust churning inside me like a hurricane, reaching up to my chest and undoing my dungarees again letting them drop down. "Ok mister, now I seem to remember having a blowjob interrupted, this looks like the perfect time to finish it. Jane would you mind helping get him ready?"

Behind me I heard a startled "What? Yeah, OK. Sure I guess" but he interrupted me again.

"When I said no rules, one rule, Not Jane, she's from real life and if she did anything with one or other, or both of us, I probably couldn't handle it back at home. In fact I know I couldn't. I don't mind her wandering round semi naked because when we get back I will probably, no definitely, try to sneak a look down her top when I think no one is looking, but actually touching each other intimately is a step too far, because I love her as your closest friend and one of my best friends and I want to keep that. Anyone else, not Jane."

He looked back over to our friend "Sorry Jane, not that I wouldn't love you to suck my cock, but your friendship means more to me than that."

Jane effected a crack in her voice "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. I love you both. Chris, when we get home I promise if I catch you looking down my top I'll lean forward for you and undo an extra button. Then call you out for being a perv." then she turned gave me a wink and turned around, returning to her spot by the pool.

I looked at Chris, "OK, better do it all myself. Gonna fuck me then?"

A huge smile burst over his face, "Oh yeah. Right now, Right here, where anyone can watch"

I was just undoing the buttons that held up my dungarees when there was a shout from the main building "Chris, have you got the network controller? Problems over here"

He shook his head and apologised, running over to see what the issue was, profanities about not getting a break drifting back through the hot afternoon air.

Frustrated but feeling we had some things settled I gave a harsh laugh and followed to see what the excitement was all about.

Back in the main building they were trying to set up lights and cameras in two of the bedrooms but things weren't going well, don't ask me what the problems were or how they were fixed but an hour later it was done and dusted.

It was getting dark so I went looking for Jamie to see if they were shooting another scene that evening. Which they were, at least four of them but they weren't sex scenes, they had a bar and restaurant booked out and needed to do some filming in each as well as a couple of bedroom non-sex scenes in the Villa.

Just then a Renault Espace drove in through the front gate, pulling up on the gravel driveway outside the second villa. A medium height fit looking man wearing jeans and a brown leather jacket jumped out and sparked up a cigarette, behind him a short heavily set man with thinning black hair slicked back also wearing jeans but for variety a black leather jacket, jumped down.

For some reason I felt slightly uncomfortable at the way the shorter guy leered around the compound and surreptitiously did up my dungarees. I noticed a couple of the girls seemed unhappy with his presence, having an angry whispered conversation with lots of pointing. Ginny and Charley were leading it with Sandy fielding their annoyance.

Jamie walked over, "Ivan, Jim. Good to see you. Glad you can make it. We've just set up your first scenes, we're starting with the shootings and then we're going to work backwards to the bar and restaurant scenes tonight, you'll do your scenes with Ginny and Carol tomorrow afternoon, then back to Bordeaux for the flights home."

I heard a shout of "What the Fuck?" from Ginny but it was followed by some placatory noises and subdued chat from Sandy.

Carl was into organisation mode straight away, "OK twenty minutes, Carol, Ginny, Ivan and Jim showers and makeup then we move to Bedroom one for Ginny and Ivan, going live in one hour. Who's got the gun and who wants to be the shooter?"

This last caused a bit of a hubbub of discussion. Jamie went over to the small villa where the wardrobe and props store was, running back ten minutes later with two realistic looking ugly black guns, one was a pistol, and one was the sort with a long bullet holder underneath (magazine, thanks Chris) and a bit to go against your shoulder. (Apparently a Glock and an MP5. Thanks again Chris, I don't care. I don't like guns)

Carl looked around. "OK, weaponry's here. Two volunteers to be the killers? Got to be from the boys I'm afraid, for continuity."

There was more muttering, Deecee seemed to be the appointed spokesman because he came forward to give the bad news. "If he's on set we ain't happy. You should have talked about it before we came out here, just dumping it like a fait accompli, that's not good man. We won't do the scene."

I honestly think if either gun had been real Deecee could have been dead there and then, Carl snarled at him "You'll do the fucking scene or there is no movie."

Deecee looked round at the huddle of actors, they all shook their heads, girls as well.

Sandy, Ginny and Carol came out from a different room, Ginny and Carol looking unhappy and surly. The older woman announced "I've talked to Ginny and Carol and because they are PROFESSIONALS" she glared at the other six actors "I'll say that again, PROFESSIONALS, they are doing the scenes"

Deecee looked over "That right Ginny, Carol?" The redhead dragged a toe awkwardly across the gravel, her arms folded across her chest, body language showed she was definitely not happy but petulantly replied "Show must go on, man."

Deecee and the rest had a further discussion "No, still not doing the scene. Get an extra."

Carol looked over "That guy that played the Cop, give him another chance."

There was a power struggle of some sort going on here, it was a classic worker / management standoff. On the one hand Carl, Sandy and Jamie had the responsibility to deliver to the customers, but on the other, the performers were making a point about inclusion and decision making.

Carl looked at Chris "Hey, you want to be in the movie? All you need to do is stand there and pull a trigger."

Displaying the good sense that has helped grow his business to the healthy state it is in Chris shook his head "Sorry, I'm not getting into this. I'm strictly neutral here."

Carol was a bit more adamant this time "Get the cop guy. He'll do it I'm sure."

Jamie looked at Sandy and Carl, each nodded. A board level decision had been reached.

Sandy took out her iPhone, swiped it a few times and waited for an answer.

"Hi, it's Sandy here at Dreamtime,.....I know it's late but is the guy we had earlier as a Cop free this evening? We have a couple more scenes he could be used in.................Yes we'll pay an extra day's rate................. Yes, and a short notice additional fee, how much is that?..........OK............ Yes and an extra five hundred Euro Adult surcharge. How much of all that does he get?........................ I'll pay it if he gets at least half......................... No, Half. And I will discuss it with him.

If necessary, I will pay him direct and send you a cheque for the difference........................OK, we need him here in one hour in dark clothing......yes a suit or jacket, dark shirt. Roll neck is fine or collar and tie,....................Pleasure doing business"

She hung up and looked around. "That's an extra three thousand Euro we're out, he's going to be one of the highest paid people on set and he won't even be taking his pants off."

Carl gave Deecee a filthy look. "This is not the end of it. We will talk later."

Deecee shrugged "Talk to me, talk to us all. There's a principle here."

In the silence that followed I gathered up Chris and Jane, the downbeat mood was at odds with the normal happy environment we'd gotten used to "What's all that about? Is it that short guy? I didn't like the way he leered at everyone. I can see why Carol would be unhappy but what's everyone else got a bug up their bums about?" The other two were equally in the dark.

No one seemed to be willing to talk, Ginny and Carol went down to get their hair and makeup sorted, Chris and Darren finalised the lighting rig in both rooms and Mona and Deecee had the cameras on charge, Charley and Paul were choreographing their scene for the next day, watching them act out graphic sex without getting naked, or actually touching seemed almost like a ballet. Jamie took Jane and me off to one side and asked us to think about conditioning and dietary advice and to talk to the crew before we all went out that evening.

All went out? That was news to me. Seems we had to do some filming in a bar, on a dance floor and in a restaurant, so they'd rented an entire hotel for the night, including two rooms for Ivan and Jim, where we could film it all under one roof. Local punters would be invited in for a free drink to make up the numbers in the bar and disco. When I asked if we could nip home to get changed, I got short shrift, which was a shame because I was keen to get Chris to scratch an itch that had been growing for a while now.

Jamie looked at his watch and snapped "No time, go to wardrobe and get something from there". Jane and I spent half an hour playing dress up in the Wardrobe room, but there wasn't a huge amount we could wear in public, mainly it was skimpy stuff that was designed to either come off real quick or to be worked round or through.

I ended up in Ginny's suit from the morning, Jane was in a bright red jumpsuit with very little underneath. We'd both found four-inch heels to fit us and strutted back to the main villa slightly unsteadily where we stopped to chat to the taller, nicer looking newcomer, Ivan.

He was Russian, from Novgorod originally now living St Petersburg, and when we asked what he was doing on set he gave us a lecture on how he was the hottest thing in Adult films and would add credibility to the movie. We should wait until tomorrow to see a real man in action.