French Awakenings Pt. 04

Story Info
Hard choices and decisions to be made.
10k words
4.58
4.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kitchen was open at the hotel, so we started with a food order, waiting ten minutes to allow the remaining five to turn up. Most people followed Jane's dietary advice with lots of fish and salads being selected, she announced that white wine was acceptable in moderation, so half a dozen bottles of Sancerre came out. There were a few locals taking advantage of the free drinks to be part of the background, so there was a nice buzz about the place.

Ginny and Carol turned every head when they arrived, Ginny was in a glittery mini dress so short it was almost a belt, her legs accentuated by the heels on her knee length boots. Carol was in a tight one-piece leather cat suit, unzipped at the front to her navel, her boobs threatening to break out at any moment. Jim walked proudly in holding her arm, Ivan followed a few minutes after everyone else bringing a reek of cigarette smoke with him.

Deecee and Mona took turns filming around the restaurant then sat and filmed the two acting couples eating, occasionally referring to the script to confirm a line.

After the food had all been cleared we split, with some in the bar where Jane's scowl ensured our crew all sipped mineral water in wine glasses or shot glasses. Jim followed suit but Ivan downed Bourbon in a steady stream. The rest were in the disco and I spotted Jane and Mona in a close conversation in the corner. I dragged Chris out for a slow one, taking advantage of the relative darkness to stroke him to an erection whilst whispering in his ear all the things I was planning on doing to him when I finally got the chance.

Just to maintain the theme of the day I was interrupted from torturing my husband by Sandy tapping my shoulder to say they were filming some scenes outside and could I step out to join them.

I followed her through the kitchens to the rear entrance which led into an enclosed courtyard. Ginny and Ivan were standing about six feet apart against the wall, Ginny was looking irritated, Ivan was smoking. Just inside the door were Carol and Jim, chatting quietly and behind them were Mona, Deecee and Jane.

Carl and Sandy were both there. Sandy took charge, "Ok, we've got three scenes to shoot, all BJs. We can run two at once but I need one indoors to look like a different place so Charley can film that one, Mike the two out here.

Inside will be Jim and Carol. Out here, Deecee and Mona and Ivan and Ginny. Places everyone and action just as soon as Charley and Mike get here."

Mona took Deecee and Jane off to one side, her Hispanic beauty in stark contrast to his Japanese - American features. I saw her whisper something to Jane who laughed and nodded her head before turning to Deecee who also nodded. Jane slowly unzipped her top and pulled it open exposing her breasts then knelt slowly in front of the smiling Asian man and opened his fly, massaging his limp penis slightly before leaning forward and slipping her lips over the head.

I watched as she gently sucked him to tumescence, licking along the shaft occasionally and finally removing her mouth and rocking back slightly on her heels looking up at Mona and Deecee, masturbating him slowly to keep the interest up.

Charley and Mike chose that moment to arrive and took a quick briefing from Sandy, Charley and I followed her inside while Mike remained outside. I heard Carl asking Deecee and Mona to go first before the door closed. Looking round I saw Carol on her knees with Jim in a plastic chair with his trousers round his ankles.

Sandy asked if everyone was ready and did Jim need any help, he seemed almost insulted and putting his hands behind his head he closed his eyes and without any external stimulation his penis started to stiffen and grow of it's own accord. I was quietly pleased for Carol's sake to see it didn't reach the epic proportions of Darren's monster earlier, but it was still bigger than anything I'd ever experienced.

He opened his eyes, spotted me looking on and winked. "I'm sixty-two next birthday, I've been vegetarian for thirty years. This thing was a lot bigger before I turned fifty, these days It's a shadow of my former self. Don't believe me? check out my earlier work on the internet."

Then he turned to Carol. "Now you, sweetheart. How do you like to do this? I can stand up but I'm quite short, so you'd probably be bent in two. Might be easier for you if I stay sitting here." He pointed at me, "Could you go and get a towel or a cushion. In fact, could you get both please, she'll need the towel to clean up after. We can wait a minute or two."

He turned back to Carol "How long do you want it to go on? I appreciate having my dick in your mouth isn't every girl's dream so we can make it quick, of course if the suits" he pointed to Sandy with his thumb, "insist we go on too long I'll fake a heart attack so you get some rest."

I took off down the hallway warming to the funny, short guy wondering what the big problem was with him that nearly caused the mutiny, for some reason Luc the French extra was standing there, leaning against the wall.

Cushion and towel in hand I rushed back to see Carol had peeled the top half of her catsuit off, leaving it hanging down round her waist, Jim had taken off his jacket and draped it over her shoulders to keep her warm. I wouldn't go as far as to say he was lovely, but I really couldn't see the problem.

Kneeling on the cushion Carol leant forward and put both hands around the base of Jim's cock, I picked the jacket off her shoulders as she nodded to Sandy who counted down "Five Four.." on the gap where three would have been she opened her mouth and forced herself as far along the length as she could. Almost meeting her hands with her lips. Another movement back up and she tried again, this time reaching her hands.

Setting to with enthusiasm she warmed to her task, moving her head around to change the angle and pressure. Little slurping sounds came from her mouth as she sucked on her own saliva that was drenching her hands and his balls, which unlike all the others I'd seen recently were covered in short black curly hairs. Her head jerked up and away from the throbbing nob of his penis and she came back with her head on one side to lick all around the top and sides before going back to slobber a huge amount of spit along his length.

Pulling her head away again she leant forwards and put him between her shining black breasts, the saliva acting as a lubricant, she picked up a steady pace, rubbing gently. Holding steady for a moment she bent her neck and managed to slip the tip into her mouth, keeping it there while I guessed she was stroking it with her tongue, Jim gave a small moan of pleasure that didn't go unnoticed by Carol who smiled broadly around the penis and bent to push it deep in to her throat again, building her speed now Jim reached out both hands and stroked the back of her head and neck.

"I'm gonna be coming soon babe so I'll count you down to it. Annhhhh and three two one"

On one she took her head away and pushed him back between her tits. Jet after jet of milky white cum pumped over the shiny globes as he cried out in pleasure. She had a massive smile and kissed his head again, then pushed it back into her mouth to suck the last drops out.

She still had the massive smile when she stopped, and announced "mmmmm, I really enjoyed that, thanks Jim. Total pleasure working with you. I am so looking forward to tomorrow's shoot."

I handed her the towel, mystified. She spat into it and wiped her chest clean, before leaning in and wiping Jim's penis and balls clean of her spit and his cum. Then she shuffled up to the chair and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Standing up she looked over to Luc with a smile and a wink, "How was that?" He stammered that it was great and thank you for letting him be there.

"No problem. Do you want a selfie?"

He said yes but regrettably he had not brought his phone this time as he didn't want to cause a problem.

"OK" she said, looking around. " I'll see what we can do, Nicola, have you got your phone?"

I admitted I had and took it out. Carol stood next to Luc and put her arm round his waist, pulling his arm around onto her opposite hip. Leaning in she smiled and asked me to take a picture. Then she turned to face him, pushing her tits into his front and twisted so they were both standing body to body looking sideways at me, another picture.

Finally, she knelt down beside him, unzipped his fly and pulled out his semi rigid penis, leaning towards him she opened her mouth. I stopped and put on my Occupational Health hat, "Carol, Tests?"

She stopped, looked up at him, shrugged and told him she was sorry, I was right. Without tests there could be no contact, instead she leant back and held him between her breasts for a last picture.

I took Luc's number and WhatsApped the pictures over to him realising as I did that Carol was being supportive of a fan but keeping an element of privacy by not giving him her number. Of course now he had my number but I wasn't a famous Erotic Actor. So probably not an issue.

I picked up the towel and stepped outside to see what was happening.

Jane, Deecee and Mona were standing together, all three looked happy and relaxed. Unlike Ginny who was crouched in front of Ivan with her knees wide apart, one hand inside her thong the other holding the limp penis she was trying hard to get to rise to the occasion. Ivan was leaning back against the wall providing a fairly unpleasant running commentary, encouraging her to suck that cock, bitch. Suck it good. You love that cock. That sort of thing, not very sexy and not likely to help matters.

Carl was leaving them to it as he and Mike walked round getting different angles on the action, picking up artistic lighting effects from the orange street lights. After five minutes he called a halt, Ivan's semi flopping loosely out of Ginny's mouth, she stood up and walked back inside without another word. Deecee, Mona and Jane followed her and I followed suit, catching all four as they went into the disco.

I grabbed Deecee and Ginny, asking the question I'd been wanting answered for a while.

"What's wrong with Jim? Why such a downer? I thought there was going to be a fight between you and Carl earlier." They both looked at me as if I had two heads, Ginny explained as if to an imbecile:

"It's not Jim, it's Ivan, Jim's an absolute professional. Ivan's an arrogant piece of shit that doesn't know how to treat anyone, least of all the girls. He's got a massive online following from the sort of misogynist right wing man-children that can't get off unless someone's humiliated, which makes him good box office. The massive following, not the humiliation stuff.

I can see why Jamie and Carl would have hired him but he's not good for the industry. I only agreed to do the scenes with him because Sandy promised she'd be on set throughout. And he's been taking something today, you saw how he couldn't get it up out there. Fortunately the plot just calls for me to suck his cock in the car park, not a cumshot. But we're a drug free environment. I hate him and tomorrow will be my finest acting work. You wait."

Apologising I hugged her promising I'd be on set as well to offer my support, whatever that was worth. She then asked if she could swap clothes with me, so they could do some shots with Carl and Paul to match the earlier scene so I ended up wearing her belt which was slightly too small for me leaving my bikini pants on permanent display.

At around 11.30 Jamie announced the imminent departure of the minibus and that anyone wanting to come back should do, which was all of us.

I was sitting next to Chris and in front of Jane, who was next to Mona. I was all over him, my desire had been winding up all day and the combination of circumstances that had stopped me having my way had really frustrated me, and I like to think, him. I had my tongue down his throat and was rubbing the outside of his trousers hard, gripping his erection through the cloth.

"wait until I get you back into bed, I'm going to ride you like a stallion" I growled.

Sandy shouted out "Why wait, do it now"

I looked around at the minibus. "How? There's no space in here and I'm not nearly as bendy as you guys."

Suddenly I had lots of helpful suggestions, lucky me.

Darren was driving and shouted back "Chris lies down in the aisle then you can do him Cowgirl. Easy. Do it" a chant of "Do it, Do it" started up around the bus. I kissed him again, whispering through it "Well, what do you think? Fancy putting on a show?"

He grinned, I think being a rugby player means he was already comfortable getting naked in front of other people. "Why not?"

I laughed long and hard. "I'll tell you why not. I'm sober and I'm not rolling round on that filthy floor for anyone. Not happening mister."

There was a round of disappointed sounding jeers but I held up the middle finger on each hand to underline my position. The moment had passed and I sat down next to my husband and fell asleep, drooling on his shoulder because I'm dead classy.

We rolled back into the compound close to midnight, Chris gave me a shake to wake up and told me that we were going to stay over where we were as it looked like Jane was going off with Mona and Deecee to explore her newfound confidence and had already grabbed the hire car.

I nodded, still not really thinking straight. "Mmm. Explore. I like the euphemism. Where will we sleep?" He assured me we'd find somewhere and draped a jacket with a suspiciously damp shoulder over me as he led me indoors. We avoided anywhere with people as I desperately wanted a shower and a bed, both of which I found in the flat above the admin office where I collapsed and slept the sleep of the exhausted until 6 am when I woke him up and demanded we finish what we'd tried to start twice the previous day.

I wanted him driving into me and told him so. My ankles locked around his neck he fulfilled my request, pounding into me with a rushed urgency that had me squealing in delight, I could feel my breasts shake as he hammered down, my lust, desire, and love combining into an unstoppable emotion that took me to orgasm in minutes.

I shrieked his name as I came, a hot wetness gushing from me as I reached my heights again. Chris didn't stop or slow, driving in with an intensity that told of his lust and love. I pushed my breasts hard together as I lay under his heavy pressure, lost in pleasure, wanting to make him enjoy looking at me until he reached his own pinnacle and shuddered, shooting deep into me as he came.

I looked up at his distorted face and thought how much I loved him and how lucky I was, stretching up to gently caress that beautiful, beautiful man, knowing that at that moment there was nothing else in the world for him, I felt tears welling in my eyes such was the emotion coursing through me.

He lay down next to me and held me for a few minutes, I rolled over and kissed him gently.

"Chris, can we take some time for us today? I mean, everything has been so intense, I feel we've gone nought to sixty in no time at all and could do with a bit of time away. Is that OK?"

He laughed and told me whatever I wanted was fine, so I jumped in the shower and sent him off to find me some clothes and some tea, tea being the most important. I was happy to wander round naked, but I needed tea. By the time I was clean he was back with a cup of Liptons, which while not being the best tea in the world was acceptable as a stopgap until Yorkshire was available, so far as clothes went, he'd found my dungarees, but my T shirt was gone.

I was happy enough walking round the complex like that, so once he'd showered we went to find Jamie to check the timings for the day and to explain how we wanted to be away for a few hours.

He was just waking up in the master bedroom, Sandy was in the shower and Carl was still in the bed, I wasn't sure if it was a one off, a regular arrangement or if they lived together all the time and I wasn't really concerned. I was taking alternate life choices in my stride these days, but it was handy them all being together because we could let them know we would be off site for the morning.

"I promised Ginny I'd be around for her scene with Ivan so if you can let me know when that's scheduled, I'll make sure we're back for it" I promised.

Sandy came out of the shower, rubbing a towel over her body. "As long as Jane's here from 10 we should be fine. There's some setting up to do before we can start today, we need to order some props in. Mona's got a threeway with Deecee and Mike around 3.30 and I'm blowing Paul in the kitchen at 12. Ginny's scheduled to go at 2 and Carol and Jim are up at around 5.00 See you around 1.45."

I thanked them all and took Chris down to the living room to see who could drive us back to our villa. Charley was making a coffee and with a few minutes begging and a promise of coffee at the villa she agreed.

The living room in our villa had clearly seen some activity the previous night, Deecee was still asleep on the sofa, Jane's thong was in the middle of the table along with some dodgy looking stains.

I could hear the shower running and as I walked into our bedroom I heard either Jane or Mona shout in excitement. Either way it wasn't my business and we quickly dressed in shorts and T shirts for Chris, I found some knickers and a T shirt to go with the dungarees and made a break for it. I don't know if Charley got her coffee but if she didn't, she never held it against me.

Without a backward glance we drove into town and spent a relaxed few hours in the market, nibbling on cheeses and fruits and occasionally each other, reminding ourselves on a couple of occasions we were in the real world and to keep it PG rated.

We lunched on cous-cous in a family run restaurant and drove back through the gates at 1,45, feeling much better for our brief absence.

Ginny was already in the bedroom, ready to go. Not exactly happy but accepting it was going to happen. I felt terrible for her, the whole atmosphere in the group was carefree and empowered and by getting this man in and making Ginny do the scene with him it was undermining their entire philosophy. I could absolutely understand why there'd been a confrontation over it, and it was at least comforting to see how everyone had each other's back.

I sat on the bed next to her and asked how she felt.

"How would you feel, being forced to fuck an asshole you hate? It's not cool but I'll go through with it for everyone's sake" she asked. I didn't have the scope of reference to even begin answering that question, there was not much I could do apart from hug her, so I did.

A strong smell of cigarettes wafted in telling us Ivan was on his way. He strode into the bedroom, throwing his robe to me. "Who will help me get ready; I need two bitches on my cock, now."

Sandy stepped out from the corridor, telling him he'd get her if he asked nicely but that was it.

"OK Bitch, please suck my dick" he spat, angrily. I have no idea why he was so angry; he was about to fuck one of the cutest redheads I've ever met, and he was being offered a blowjob from a beautiful older woman. I know if any other man I'd ever met had been offered that deal he'd have been thanking all his lucky stars for weeks.

Sandy knelt in front of him and with a mild shudder started licking along Ivan's penis, after a few minutes concentrated effort a strong erection poked out from his groin

"Finally we get there" he muttered sarcastically and stepped up to the bed.

"Hey, you" he poked Ginny in the arm "You keep working so I stay hard. When we start fucking?"

Carl was directing and made the call "Scene is live, Action in Five, Four...." When he pointed Ivan stood up on the bed, reaching down to Ginny's mouth and hooked a finger in, dragging her head back. His other hand grabbed her hair, pulling her onto her knees. He released her hair but kept her mouth hooked open with his finger.