French Awakenings Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Bend forward Bitch, I'm gonna fuck your ass hard" he announced and slapped her hard enough to leave a bright mark on her right buttock.

Carl was not impressed. "Cut. No, stop. No slapping, no anal and take your finger out of her mouth. Right now."

"I do anal every scene. No anal no Ivan. And I need to control the bitch, show who is boss, it's what my fans expect." He gave Ginny another slap on her bum, this time she squealed in pain.

"No. That's not cool. You touch her again and you are off my set " Carl was not happy at all. I was pleased he seemed to realise what the problem that he'd created was.

"I am Ivan Chapussy. I am in control." He shook Ginny's head by the finger he had in her mouth.

She pulled her head away and rolled off the bed. "That's it, asshole. I am not working with you."

He looked at her and laughed. "You do what you are told to do Bitch. I fuck you now, in the ass."

Carl had clearly reached the end of his patience and reached up to grab Ivan by the throat.

"You're history mister. You get your shit and you get off my set, I'm giving you two minutes to be down the road or I'll start on you with a hammer, You get me? GET OUT"

Ivan seemed not to get him because he laughed and said "You get boss, then we see who goes."

Rather than swing at the arrogant little shit, Carl took his phone out of his pocket and called Jamie who arrived in under a minute.

Rather than explain, Carl ran the footage back, Jamie was horrified, rounding on Ivan, "You Piece of Shit, get out and never come back. You are off my set and out of my company forever. You never treat the girls like that, Get out."

Ivan still didn't get it and tried arguing the point until Jamie punched him hard in the face.

"I said get out. Now get out before I throw you out of the window."

The penny finally dropped, and he walked out, still naked. And that was the last I saw of him, I suspect he got dressed and called a taxi from the road, but he may have walked back to town naked for all I knew or cared.

Jamie turned to Ginny. "Ginny, I am so sorry. It was my call to recruit him, I had heard the stories, but figured we needed a big name, we didn't. Not that name, not ever. I'm sorry, I was wrong, and it will never happen again. Can you forgive me?"

She looked caught, now was not the time to look for forgiveness, it was the time to apologise and leave her to come around in her own time. It was also the time to apologise to the entire crew, an idea that came to Sandy at the same time as it did me. She started shouting for everyone to meet in the living room immediately.

Jane, Chris, Jim and I stood on the perimeter, as outsiders this was not our argument but as parts of the group it affected us. Carl, Sandy and Jamie were in the middle of the room, apologising and accepting that the group had been right, and they were wrong.

Carl shook Deecee's hand, hugged him and said how sorry and wrong he'd been.

Sandy told Ginny how sorry she was about asking her to do the scene with Ivan.

Jamie told everyone how humbled he was by the group closing ranks and putting forward a united front when they thought a wrong thing was happening.

I didn't expect an instant fix, but it seemed to me they were moving in the right direction.

Carl wanted to get moving straight away on the next scene, Jim and Carol were due in the other bedroom and both seemed to be looking forwards to it from the way their eyes lit up when the timing was brought forward by two hours. Ginny was looking miserable, with good reason I supposed.

I whispered in Jane's ear to cover the next scene for me and took the young actress by the hand, leading her out to the wardrobe room where I found a pretty, floral dress for her and spent a few minutes handing her wet wipes, to clean off her filmset makeup, then off to the hire cars, grabbing our keys from Chris as I went by.

I drove her out into Mimizan town centre where the market was still in full swing, giving us a couple of hours exploring the craft and sweet stalls, enjoying a glass of cider from a local artisan brewer and giggling at some cucumbers we rated from Mike to Darren. I found a rotten courgette we called Ivan.

Several people mistook us for a mother daughter pairing which I took badly, although with no makeup and wearing a simple summer dress next to my dungarees and Tshirt combo she looked five years younger than her twenty-four years so it wasn't entirely unreasonable. I still didn't like it though.

I'd made her leave her phone behind, so it wasn't a surprise when mine buzzed in the mid afternoon with a message from Sandy
--Ginny with U? Need both back on set. Problem has come to light.
Followed by a sadface emoji.

I showed her the message and asked if she was happy to return, she seemed a lot cheerier and said she was.

In the car on the way back she told me how nice it had been being a normal person (she called it a Normo) for a few hours and how she'd got things in perspective again. Yes she'd been put in a shitty situation but everyone had closed ranks to protect her, even Jamie. Punching Ivan and making it about disrespecting and abusing her was probably the best thing he could have done.

She practically skipped back into the kitchen where Sandy, Carl and Jamie were standing around drinking coffee looking serious. I could hear the sounds of sex upstairs from Carol and Jim.

Ginny looked puzzled, "Who's directing? Have you bumped Mike up to run a scene? He's been going on about it for months."

Sandy was clearly miles away because she had no idea what Ginny was talking about.

She pointed to the stairs "The scene?" at that moment both Carol and Jim shouted, her with a moan him with "Oh God that's good"

Sandy shook her head, "No, they finished their scene an hour ago. They went again for fun. They're quite into each other."

In the world of Erotic Drama I supposed that was as close as you'd get to true romance, going again because you enjoyed it, I realised Chris was right, I was only visiting this world and should keep that in mind. I think he'd twigged a bit better than me because he's used to moving between radically different working environments through his IT role at home and has to fit in to everyone to keep the customers happy.

One day he's a rough football loving builder's tech support the next he's in a biotech research facility, the next he's in a trading floor for a money broker. I have no idea what any of that means, but he tells me where he's been sometimes.

Back in the room Carl was outlining the problem with an iPad.

"Here's the scene from last night when Ivan the prick couldn't get it up. We can use the footage because it still fits the narrative, He's concerned about the threat to him and she's trying to reassure him blah blah blah. Where we have a problem is the actual sex in the bedroom scene. We need to show him and Ginny doin' it for the boys."

Ginny looked as if it was obvious and no one had thought of the answer except her. "Well, I do the scene with a stunt cock. Get Mike or Jamie to do it, we can film them from behind, we got enough continuity shots yesterday and you can shoot me getting eaten so you can't see who's tongue it is."

Carl held the iPad up, the image frozen on Ginny crouching in the carpark, Ivan's trousers round his ankles, then swiped to another image in the bedroom of him shot in full body, naked, from behind.

To emphasise the point he reached down and dragged his own shorts down, leaving him naked from waist to knees. "See the problem?"

I got it before Ginny. "It's his tan. You are all almost all over, he's got a big white patch to his knees."

Ginny looked closer. Once you saw it, it was a startling difference, Carl had a deep golden tan across almost his entire body, even his buttock cheeks were uniformly tanned, it looked like he pushed his speedoes into a man thong when doing his back and I guessed the other did too.

Ginny looked annoyed again. "Makeup? CGI? Can't you paint your ass white?" but even I knew that was a bad idea. "Ohh Fuck. Oh. OK, I see. OK, call the motherfucker up, I'll do the scene but Darren and Chris stand behind him with baseball bats."

Sandy stood up and pointed at some indeterminate place outside. "I promise you Ginny, there is no way that Asshole is back on any set I'm involved with. I'm telling the Guild he was using PCP while he was on set, our extra, Luc the French guy? He has a friend in the police, and he's mentioned we kicked Ivan off set for drug use so he should have an interesting trip home. He is not an option."

And here she turned to me, "the option we were looking at, and we wouldn't ask but can't see an alternative, you can see where his tan stops when he wears shorts and Jamie mentioned seeing the two of you through a window yesterday, so can we ask if you wouldn't mind if ......" she trailed off, I felt the room closing in and sat down with a thump.

"You want Chris to do it"

Pleased she didn't actually have to ask Sandy nodded, "Take some time to think about it. If it's a no we'll have to hire someone in to take the part but that will lose us two days filming and episode one airs in just under three days. "

I stood up in a daze, Ginny ran over to me, she tried to say something but I held up a hand to silence her, anything anyone said was going to be the wrong thing. I didn't want to hear her tell me how much she wanted to have sex with my husband, I also didn't want to hear it would just be another scene for her because it wouldn't for me.

"Wh..When would you shoot it?" I asked unsteadily

They looked awkwardly at each other. Carl broke the silence "Script calls for it to be dark outside so ideally this evening or tomorrow evening, but we were going to put a dark filter on the scene when Ivan got kicked out so whenever really, up to you and Chris but before 8 tomorrow evening.

I desperately wanted to write this all down. In my mind if I was making notes it was something I had control over, something I was reporting on and would be able to influence. There were pens in a jar on the windowsill and a pad by the house phone, I must have gone and picked them up because I suddenly had them in my hands and I'd written

Scene, Chris. Ginny. Evening.??

Oh that will help allay my fears, thanks subconscious mind.

"I need to talk to Chris" I stood up and walked towards the door "And Jane" I added as an afterthought.

Jim and Carol were still providing a soundtrack of thumps and moans as I searched the building for my husband and my friend, it wasn't actually helping my state of mind but there didn't seem to be any stopping them.

Sandy tapped me on my shoulder "I know where they are, I've got a scene to shoot in the Gym, Jane's on Occ Health duty and Chris is setting up the lights with Darren"

I followed her in, Mona was wearing lycra sports kit sitting on the weights bench with Jane next to her, in front of them Deecee and Mike were standing with their shorts at their knees while the two girls were sucking them to life, not that it seemed they needed much encouragement.

Calling Jane away from her new hobby I pulled on Chris's arm and got them both outside by the pool where I stammered my way through the request from Sandy, Carl and Jamie.

Chris didn't react, Jane clapped a hand to her mouth "Oh My God. Wow. That's so cool. You should totally do it Chris. Ginny's so hot. "

I looked at my friend, wondering what she had become. "That's not helping much, when did you become a Valley Girl Porn hag?" which got me a slap on the shoulder, that I didn't think I deserved.

She launched into a bit of a rant.

"You got me in to this, and I think it's a bit tough to take when I'm the one that's dived in and you're sitting on the edge going 'ooh no, I couldn't do that, but I can watch Janey do it'.

Listen, two years ago I was in a miserable marriage where sex was a once-a-week chore. I'd had two boyfriends before I got married and a one-night stand at nursing school. I'd slept with precisely four people in my life.

I lost weight and made the effort to change but I was still the frightened person inside that was told by her husband there was no point in exercising or losing weight because I didn't need to attract anyone else, I had him and he liked me a bit fatter. The bastard used that phrase. A bit fatter, that was two hours before I turned up on your doorstep.

I put the effort in to change my life around, I dieted, I exercised, I took on more responsibility at work. I was fitter, trimmer and more fulfilled but everyone I knew had known the old Jane.
Plain Jane.
Fat Jane.
I was too frightened to make the jump and cut her loose.

Being here, no one knows me, no one judges me; I like them, and I love their carefree life. They know me as a professional, since our little presentation I've had four or five people ask me for advice on diet, sleep and exercise and Jamie's asked me to look at a food regime for everyone.

I know it's not real but I'm making the most of it while I'm here. Now I've more than doubled the number of sex partners I've had, two at once last night, one was a girl and it was fantastic. Don't tell me you're not doing the same sort of thing, I was in that disco last night watching you two put on one hell of a show.

Chris and Nicola from Meadow View would never have done that. Fuck sake you nearly had sex in the bus in front of everyone. Chris, you said yourself there was no difference between Nic using her hands or her mouth to get someone ready, this is just a step further. You aren't going to run off with Ginny, this is your wife and life companion here, and nothing is going to change that, it's just using your Cock to help finish the movie instead of your brain and computer skills.

Nics, you should try helping on set to see if you can make the switch mentally. We are in Disneyland; you should try some of the rides. "

I was amazed, it was Jane but a new Jane, a Jane with confidence and a Jane with purpose. If I'm honest she slightly scared me.

I drew in a deep breath and turned to Chris. "What do you think? Do you want to do it?"

Chris stared at the bottom of the pool.

"It's not about whether I 'want' to do it, it's about how you and I feel about the consequences. Whether you and to an extent I can see it just as a mechanical act or if there's any emotional damage.

I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love Jane and want to be around her one way or another for the rest of our lives, which is why I said no to anything physical with her. I like Ginny, shit I like them all but on a shallow, someone we met on holiday and had a laugh with level, which is why I think I'd be OK with you helping on set.

I think we should try that first and see how we both feel afterwards, then together we can decide whether we go forward."

We were all silent for quite a long time, pacing slowly across the gardens. Well, it felt like a long time and when I noticed where we'd ended up it was around fifty metres from the pool, so it probably was a while. A Citroen panel van drove slowly round us, pulling up outside the main building. I vaguely registered four people get out, carefully carrying a big flat box. Beyond that I didn't really care. Watching them was avoidance on my part and I knew it.

The ball was back in my court, Chris had cleverly avoided saying if he wanted to fuck Ginny or not, which would have opened up a can of worms either way and put forward a pathway that allowed us to decide how far into Disneyland we wanted to go.

I stalled for time, wanting to put off the decision for as long as possible. "You've thought about this then?"

"I knew you weren't going to" He was grinning when he said it, so I didn't kick him in the balls, he knows me too well sometimes. "Everything that has happened so far has been in the heat of the moment, I was worried about what would happen when and if one of us had to do something as a deliberate act, and in my head, you stepping in to help a male performer was probably the entry level move. You told me about Ginny and Carl on set and I was OK with it, in a weird way I'm proud of you, so I don't think I'll have a problem with the next step."

I felt better for hearing him, well, perhaps I should say I felt less mixed-up hearing him say what he said. There was a twisted sense of logic to his suggestion, but he wasn't going to be the one on his knees with someone else's dick in their mouth in front of half a dozen people.

On one level the thought horrified me, that was Nicola from Meadow View talking. On another level I was intrigued to see what it was like and if I could do it. I'd already been watched having sex and blowing my husband, so it wasn't the exhibitionism that worried me, it was the other party not being Chris that was my stumbling block. Only one way to find out though.

"Come on then, let's go see if they need any help on set" I said with determination. While Jane giggled in delight, Chris looked into my eyes, love and pride coming through his, nerves and lust in mine, I think.

Before I had time to change my mind I turned and headed back to the Gym.

Jane walked next to me and asked "What about Ginny and Carl on set?" which I countered with "You're a fine one to talk, what about Mona and Deecee together? You playing for the other team now?"

Jane stopped and looked at me. "No I don't think so. It doesn't mean you're gay if it feels nice, does it? I don't want a relationship with another woman, not a long-term, choosing wallpaper, let's get a cat, and move in together relationship, but I wanted to see what sex with a girl is like. And fingers are still fingers, a tongue is still a tongue. Tits are nice and soft to hold and pussy tastes........ok, if the chance came along again, I'd probably consider it but it's not taking over from dick for me."

I looked her up and down and shook my head slowly. "Nurse Chamberlain, You've changed."

We stared at each other, trying desperately to keep a straight face before we both failed in a spectacular manner, laughing hysterically. That proper deep belly laugh that makes you snort like a pig, which set us off again. I laughed so much I almost worried I was about to wet myself.

Wiping tears from our eyes I looked across at Chris who was standing watching with a bemused look on his face, I pointed at him which brought on another bout. Snot dribbled down my upper lip and tears streamed from my eyes; it wasn't pretty but by jiminy it was cathartic. I scrabbled for a tissue in my pocket to wipe away the mess and made a run back to the set.

They hadn't wasted time waiting for us and the scene was live. Mona had her top off and one leg each side of the weights bench, Mike and Deecee were facing into her, one on each side as she alternated between them with her mouth. Sucking and licking on them greedily, her eyes shut she gave a very good showing of enjoying every moment of what she was doing.

Mike reached down to hold her left breast, rolling the nipple between his fingers. Pulling away he bent to lick and suck on it as she concentrated on Deecee's cock, biting gently on the head she gave a little whimper and licked all around the ridge on the top of his shaft.

Mike pushed her slowly and gently onto her back, pulling her lycra shorts down. She lifted her feet off the ground, putting them together and pointing her legs straight up into the air, allowing the last of her clothes to come off, leaving her naked and exposed. All the while she kept a slow steady beat sucking on Deecee.

Mike crouched at the end of the bench, moving onto his knees as he lowered his face into the top of her open legs, licking gently along the length of her opening he slowly brought a finger up to tease. A shudder of excitement ran through her as he pushed his first and second fingers in, the palm of his hand uppermost he gently massaged her on the inside, maintaining the gentle pressure on her clit with his tongue.