French Awakenings Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes Sandy called out "OK, in your own time move on."

A moment or two later Mike stood up and moved to Mona's head, she let go of Deecee who pulled back out of her mouth to move to the other end of the bench, Mona rolled over, kneeling up on the black cushions she settled on all fours, her legs parted slightly. Charley moved in with one camera to get a closer view of her smooth pussy, giving Deecee a nod when she was in position.

He moved in, rubbing his cock along her sex, pushing her lips apart without penetrating, doing it twice, three, four times before gently forcing the head in and out, then holding still and allowing her to push back bringing him in deep, pulling back she left his cock shiny with her juice. He took up the task and rocked back and forth, her lips becoming more swollen and engorged as he went on.

Mike had lined up at her mouth, his penis had subsided slightly from the rock-hard erection he'd been sporting earlier, a minute or two of her wicked tongue stroking the head soon fixed that, with a feather like caress she pulled him towards her, softly pushing her mouth over the now rigid meat, she moved her head back and forth mirroring the beat from Deecee penetrating her firmly.

Sandy let them carry on for a few minutes, making sure both cameras had plenty of footage of her mouth slipping over Mike and of Deecee pumping her stretched pussy. At a snap of her fingers Mona took her mouth off Mike, his cock bouncing slightly as it dropped free, meanwhile Deecee stepped back and held out a hand to help her off. Mike lay down on the bench, his penis held in his left hand so it pointed straight up. Mona looked to Sandy and asked "Which way? Does it matter?", Sandy checked her running sheet and said "Reverse, face me."

Mona nodded, turning to her right she swung her left leg over the naked man and down onto the otherside, looking back towards his feet. "OK, good to go, count me in" she requested. Sandy started at Five, then Four and three seconds later pointed to Mona who reached between her legs, grasped Mike's hard cock, rubbing it onto her pussy and thighs before gently impaling herself with a satisfied sigh. Rocking back and forth she beckoned Deecee to come forward for some Oral attention and sat there, one hand on the shaft of the penis in her mouth, the other making small circular motions on her clit.

Her circles sped up and her rocking became more frenzied, Deecee seemed to be getting neglected as she concentrated on her own feelings and pleasure, suddenly pulling him from her mouth to squeal in delight as the orgasm shook her body.

Sandy let her settle for a moment and called "Cut. And can we have the prop window please."

Two of the men from the panel van earlier came out of the adjacent room carrying the large flat box which they put down carefully on the ground.

One of them produced a tool that looked like a hooked screwdriver and quickly ran it around the outside of one of the full-length window panes. The other man had left the room and returned with two handles with rubber suckers on that he stuck to the glass. Taking one handle each, they carefully lifted it out and laid it on the grass outside.

The entire crew were watching, fascinated as the two men returned to the box, un-snapped some clips holding it together and lifted out what looked to me like an identical sheet of glass. The respect they showed this one, the care they took and the concentration they showed transporting it to the now empty window frame made me think perhaps it wasn't actually identical, but I was mystified.

They presented it to the frame and very gently pushed some soft rubberised wedges in to hold it in place. After five minutes pushing and cajoling, they pronounced it ready and stood up, picking up the box and returning it to the next room. They then both returned and took up a position behind Sandy.

Jim and Luc walked in, spoke briefly to Sandy and went outside

Charley pointed her camera towards the new windowpane and started giving instructions to the two actors.

When she was happy, She gave Sandy the thumbs up who turned back to the three centre stage. "OK, we'll take it from the last position, are you ready everyone."

I felt a cold hand clutch at my insides as both Mike and Deecee asked for some assistance. I looked round at Chris who waggled his eyebrows and pointed with a nod of his head towards the bench.

Jane took my hand and led me out, sitting me down next to her and bringing the two boys round to stand in front of us. She peeled her top off so I did the same, then I reached out and grabbed the nearest cock. Looking up I saw it was Mike, his tousled dark hair framing his stubbled, blue eyed features.

There didn't seem to be any postponing the event and I brought him to my lips and kissed the head gently, then licked him from base to tip. There was an unfamiliar slightly acid taste and I suddenly realised that for the first time ever I was tasting the juices of another woman, Jane was right. Pussy tastes........OK.

I sucked gently on the head, taking both hands and gripping his muscular naked bum, slowly increasing the suction and speed. I rolled my tongue around the head and was pleased to feel him grow steadily in my mouth. I had closed my eyes when I'd first put him in my mouth, so I didn't see his hand move towards me and it wasn't until I felt a hand gently squeeze each of my tits that I opened them, looking up at him I caught his eye.

"is that OK?" He asked "I should have checked before I touched you. Sorry." The strangeness of the situation caught me, and I nearly laughed around his cock, instead I gripped him with my right hand and tried to speak around the mass between my lips. "Ssorright, ah don mine, carryon"

I gave it a few more minutes, determined to show I was OK with it when Sandy called for places. I quickly stepped up to allow Mike back onto the bench, I stayed close by to watch Mona remount the cock that until a minute before I'd been so enthusiastically sucking.

Looking across to Chris, he gave me a silent round of applause and mouthed the word "Hot" to me. Feeling ludicrously pleased with myself I almost skipped back to take up my position next to him and took a great delight in kissing him with the taste of another woman's pussy and another man's cock on my lips. I squeezed hard through his shorts and felt him twitch and grow suggesting he was happy with what had happened so far.

The three on the bench were writhing away, Mike was breathing in loud gasps and warned that he was close to cumming so rather than lose the shot Sandy called "OK, bring them in"

At that the new window exploded inwards, I ducked and screamed in surprise, looking up again in time to see Luc and Jim in black trousers and black leather jackets coming in through the now broken window. Luc was holding the pistol from yesterday. Jim stepped in behind him and pointed at Mona.

"OK Mrs Linley, I think that's about enough. Does your husband know this is what you get up to when he leaves the country? I need something from you and if no one does anything stupid I'll take it and be gone, no one need be any the wiser."

Mona had climbed off the now flaccid cock and was standing with her hands on her hips by the running machine. Deecee, also with a limp dick, was edging slowly in the opposite direction. Mike was still on the weights bench.

"That's far enough" Jim hissed at Mona, "Where is it?"

She pointed to a gym bag in the corner, Jim walked over, opened it and took out a stuffed Jiffy bag, looking inside he nodded. "perfect. Now to return these to their rightful owner, for a fat reward"

Mona screamed, "Nooo, they belong to the people of my country, not that fat pig of a president. He and my husband are bleeding Bonzauela dry."

Deecee reached behind one of the machines and picked up what looked like a 25Kg weight, throwing it towards Luc, it can't actually have been 25kg by the way it flew through the air, completely missing him and swerving in the direction of Jim's head.

"Good, can we get it hitting him now?" asked Sandy, in my role as set assistant I ran after the weight and grabbed it. It was painted polystyrene. I tried to hand it to Deecee, but Sandy told me to stand a metre away from Luc and to throw it at his gun hand, which he helpfully had stretched out in front of him. On the second effort I hit him, and he theatrically pulled the trigger then dropped the gun and screamed.

I ran back out of shot, Deecee dived towards Jim and Luc, Mike rolled off the bench and ran up to them, grabbing a weight bar he swung it round his head and cracked Luc on the back, who went down in a roll, coming up with an extendible baton that he snapped to length. They then had a fight with sticks, trying to catch each other.

Sandy warned them at one stage that they were both cardboard and plastic and to make sure there was no contact or they'd fall apart. Deecee reached Jim who put in a terrific roundhouse kick that missed by several feet but nevertheless took the naked actor down. Jim then ran up behind Mike and gave him a punch six inches away from his kidneys and Luc was able to swing his plastic and cardboard stick knocking him down as well.

Jim and Luc ran out of the gym, Mike and Deecee sat around dazed for a moment until Mike pointed to Mona sitting slumped by the running machine. Sandy handed Jane a small squeezy bottle and pointed to Mona, pointing in Janes chest and stomach where to put it. A couple of squirts of realistic looking fake blood and Mona looked properly dead.

When she was happy Sandy called it. "Aannd, Cut. And Wrap. Mona, Mike, Deecee, take twenty minutes and we'll go again from the break. Everyone else, can we get tidied up and ready to go again."

It actually only took ten minutes to get set up again, the two window men replaced the broken sheet with another fake, Jane and I found a couple of brooms and swept up the broken glass, that turned out to be spun sugar. Charley wiped up the fake blood and Sandy straightened the bent weight bar.

The actors were back, both men unsurprisingly asked for help and I found myself sitting in front of Deecee this time. Remembering the short conversation with Mike I asked what he would like before I started, he told me he'd been talking to Mike in the break and was just looking forward to me working on him as I came highly recommended.

Taking that as the strangest compliment I'd ever been given I told him if he wanted to touch my tits that was fine, as I was wearing my dungarees it would be too difficult to get a hand into my pants so that would have to wait until another time.

He must have taken the chance to shower while we cleared up because there was a soapy taste to him, so strong that I found myself spitting into my hand at one point. Sandy seemed annoyed at this.

"Deecee, did you cum? Dammit I need you hard for the scene. You can't cum until we finish the scene." I turned and assured her it was only soap and that if anyone came in my mouth, she'd know by me kicking whoever did it in the balls, which got a laugh. And another when Chris confirmed it was true.

The scene ran through again, this time it finished with both men cumming on Mona's breasts and Jim and Luc shooting her and knocking the boys out without any resistance.

It all being over I joined Chris in the kitchen for a herbal tea. Mike and Deecee both walked through independently and told me what a great blowjob I gave, Mike confessed he'd nearly lost it I'd got him so aroused. It was a strange conversation to have in front of my husband, but I took it as a compliment because that was how it was meant.

"Sooo, how was it for you? I asked."

We had a no you first, no I asked first, no you tell me, back and forth banter for a while, in the end Chris leaned back against the worksurface and held me in front of him, his hands on my hips, he kissed me lightly on the lips and after a deep breath looked at the ceiling and started.

"I was so impressed by the way you jumped in, seeing you and Jane side by side working on those guys will be a memory I will keep for a long time, if I'd thought about it I'd have got Charley or Paul to catch it on Camera for you both to see.

I held up a finger, "One step at a time, I'm only just getting comfortable with that, I don't want to be on film yet."

Chris put his head to one side, "Yet? Are you saying it's not out of the question?

"A week ago, walking round like this" I pointed at my exposed boobs, my dungarees hanging down with my T shirt tucked into my back pocket "would have been unthinkable. I don't think we can rule anything out for certain. Now, how about you? Do we tell Jamie and Carl you'll do the scene with Ginny?"

There was another what do you think, no what do you think exchange. I kissed him and said, yes I was cool with it. Probably. Not cool enough to go and say yes to Carl and Jamie yet though.