French Awakenings Pt. 05

Story Info
All sorts of things to try.
9.4k words
4.72
5.9k
5

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the scenes scheduled for the day were done, Chris and me not having decided yet left a gap in the list so Jamie pulled forward one planned for the following day, Carol and Sandy had a Girl / Girl scene to run through in the jacuzzi on Sunday, but they decided to do it on Thursday afternoon to make use of the time. I was sent off to find Carol and give her the heads up she was due on set in half an hour. I tracked her down in her room, her legs high in the air with Jim humping passionately away. They both looked up, laughed, and asked if I minded, they were busy. I blurted the warning and ran out, closing the door behind me, feeling I'd intruded on a private moment, which felt strange considering the atmosphere we were living in.

I told Jane I would cover the scene as she'd given me the morning and left her heading into the kitchen with Charley, Darren and Mona to look at the menu for that evening's meal. The girls were asking some relevant questions about diet and recovery. Darren wanted to know how to prepare healthy food that would fit in with his weights regime and his work. I stood and watched as my friend came into her own, professional, knowledgeable, and relatable. She had changed, and for the good by a long way. Saying that I would not be surprised if I walked back in and found her on her knees.

I was down by the Jacuzzi with ten minutes to spare, Carl was directing and as he and I were there alone together he took the opportunity to ask if Chris and I had reached a decision. I told him, probably and that we'd give a definitive answer in the morning.

Sandy was on set with a couple of minutes to spare but Carol kept it spun out to five minutes after the scheduled start time, running down in a robe carrying her shoes in one hand and her swimsuit in the other. Jim was just behind her in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. Carl had a few sharp words for the tall black girl, words like "late" and "reliability"

The scene seemed to be based on the two women arguing and then making up. Carol was playing it petulant and bitchy and Sandy was being conciliatory and reasonable.

Watching the two women stroking and stimulating each other I found surprisingly arousing, it was the thought of it happening to me rather than doing it to someone else that turned me on, I found myself thinking of what Jane had said. A finger or a tongue would feel nice whoever it was attached to and remembering working Mike back to an erection I thought pussy tasted....ok. Maybe Jane was right, I wouldn't seek an opportunity but if one came along, I might check it out to see what it was like. I reflected briefly on the changes in me over the past three days.

The two women in front of me were lying side by side, tongues exploring each other's pussies, fingers following the tongues into soft pink folds. Jim was watching next to me and asked if I knew if Carol was into anyone, I had to tell him I didn't have a clue only having met her three days previously but from the sounds and look of what I'd walked into earlier there was one person she was into and it wasn't the girl in front of us. He seemed touchingly happy about that.

I turned back to the scene just in time to see Sandy bury a large dildo in Carol's pussy, pushing it home with sufficient force that the younger girl squealed, whether in delight or shock was hard to say but Sandy didn't stop, pumping it hard with her fist while Carol twisted her own nipples

Sandy rolled Carol onto her knees and carried on her assault with the long rubber cock, rubbing a finger across her clit to build the arousal higher. Carol reached out with her left hand towards a plastic box concealed behind the sun lounger, reaching in and coming out with a slender, long, gold coloured vibrator. Pushing the button in the end she set it buzzing at the highest speed and reached back placing the tip on her clit, panting louder and louder until she gave out an incoherent scream and collapsed onto her front. Sandy knelt up and gave her some space for a moment or two.

Once Carol had recovered, she stepped down into the pool while Sandy sat on the edge. Carol floated with her face between Sandy's wide open legs and darted her tongue into the soft depths in front of her. After a few minutes she pulled away and asked for the Pink finger. Jim burrowed into the box and came out with an unnaturally bright pink vibrator about 3 to 4 inches in length, which he switched on and handed to Carol who pushed it as far in between Sandy's pussy lips as it would go, pulling it out and returning it for half a dozen strokes. On the final stroke she brought it out and attacked Sandy's clit, reaching up with her other hand to squeeze the big, silicon filled tits above her. Sandy screamed in orgasm, stroking Carols close cropped head in an oddly intimate embrace.

Carl turned to Jim while they waited for the girls to come down from their excitement, Ginny collected up the sex toys, washing them off in the Jacuzzi and giving them a squirt of antibacterial spray before dropping them back in the box.

"Thought you were going back to Chicago this afternoon"

Jim shrugged, "Well, sometimes you get a better offer. Carol seems a sweet girl, we were thinking of spending some time after the filming finishes. I cancelled my flight home this morning."
I looked at Jim with interest, he and Carol seemed to be working out a normal relationship in the Erotic world, in almost a reverse of my own efforts. Somehow, I thought I was more likely to handle being a normal visitor to a weird lifestyle than they were coming from this crazy world and trying to behave like normal people.

I bade my goodbyes to Carl and went off to find Chris, partly to give him the news that I'd almost committed him to the scene with Ginny and partly because I just wanted to see him, I was feeling horny from watching an afternoon of people having sex and had designs on working it out with him.

Of course, if I'd learnt nothing else, I'd learnt that my plans to get jiggy with my husband were not likely to pan out as I'd planned and sure enough, he was dragged off to help transfer a load of files across from the server in LA to Carl and Jamie's laptops here. Then he was needed to help them set up the editing package and load everything somewhere. He explained it to me later using words like "Cloud" and "Virtual Machine" and "Sublet server space" which I didn't understand. The outcome was he had to invoice another five thousand pounds, which I did understand.

While I was waiting, I joined Jane and a couple of the others in the kitchen where she was giving an impromptu healthy eating presentation, preparing a stir fry with skinless chicken, olive oil, chillies and a variety of vegetables. "Ideally this would be served with Udon or Rice noodles" she was saying, "But as we don't have any rice is an acceptable alternative."

Someone had taken her at her word as far as white wine being acceptable but had a strange view of what 'in moderation' meant. There were at least six cases of Prosecco and six cases of Sancerre in the kitchen, one of each sitting in a plastic tub filled with ice. Jane insisted no more than two glasses per person, including anyone not working on screen, allowing herself to be persuaded up to three.

I asked what food was good to help make a big jet from a male performer, asking for a friend, and was told eggs, fish and fresh fruit and veg were the best things but to avoid fried and greasy foods that were difficult to digest.

We stayed to eat at the villa, I made a show of feeding Chris a salad with tuna and eggs with a fruit salad for dessert, poor love was mystified why everyone was laughing at him.

Jane opted to stay over, she and Darren had been eyeing each other up all evening and I suspected I knew where she was planning on spending some time. Chris and I drove back to our villa in silence.
When we arrived, I sat on the sofa and patted the cushion next to me. Kissing him softly I told him how much I was looking forward to his scene with Ginny, I wanted to be there to enjoy it with him, but it was a Disneyland thing, we wouldn't ever do anything like that at home. It would be for the next week or so and that was it, I was fully buying into Disneyland but only while we were here.

He nodded his agreement and tried to kiss me, but I stopped him. "If you're doing a scene tomorrow you can't waste your energy on me tonight, plus we need to get you looking the part."

When I said, 'looking the part' a horrified expression came over his face as the enormity of the commitment he'd made sank in. "you mean...?"

I nodded, barely stifling a laugh. "Smooth as silk mister. Go and get in the shower, wax works better on warm skin when your pores are open."

He trudged off to the shower, as dejected as I've ever seen him. I shouted encouragement telling him I'd been doing it for years and he was just being a big cry baby. I don't think it helped.

Two hours later he was smooth from his neck to his toes, but he also had angry red marks in some intimate, and to be fair some not so intimate places. I wrapped some ice in a tea towel and was taking a great delight in applying it to the worst affected spots. Just to soothe things even more I rubbed some baby oil into his penis and scrotum, kissing him passionately as I did.

I was pleased to feel him growing in my hand and I had to admit the smoothness seemed more sensual. Once he was at his maximum size I stopped, citing his appointment with Ginny and how he had to be at peak performance for her. I didn't however, so he could practice his tongue and finger skills on me if he was good. Which he did and he was very good, licking and stroking me to two toe curling orgasms leaving me feeling a bit like a wet rag and making me think we were both looking forward to seeing what happened with Ginny. He carried me upstairs and put me to bed where we eventually fell asleep, dozing through in the morning to about 9 when my mobile sparked into life and dragged me out of bed.

Jane was on facetime on the other end, naked with Darren's curly head peering over her shoulder, waving and yawning. "Morning Nics, you need to get in here asap, the council inspector's turned up and needs to see our certificates. We've got all the girls wandering around with their boobs out to distract him but there's only so much we can do with six of us."

Going back to an old running joke we had at home I suggested "Get an exercise class going, star jumps Barbara Windsor style in Carry on Camping and I'll be there in twenty"

I dived into the shower shouting to Chris I was heading in and to meet me there.

My dungarees were starting to show signs of being worn for three days on the trot, and getting some fairly heavy use as well, so I threw them in the wash pile and chose a low-cut halter necked yellow sun dress. I gave a little smile to myself as I practiced slipping the neck strap over my head to let my boobs out. I popped on a matching thong to go with it, checking in the mirror to make sure I was showing off just what I wanted to show and that I could bend one way and remain demure or another to display everything. "Nurse Chamberlain's not the only one to have changed" I muttered to myself.

I found the two certificates and our passports, jumped into the little Peugeot and made a bee line for the complex where Sandy and Jane were drinking coffee topless with the council inspector, who seemed quite happy to delay as long as it was necessary. He examined the two certificates, googled RGN in translation and took a long look down the front of my dress as I leant forwards for him.

The excess display of naked flesh seemed to ease the process and he enthusiastically stamped our permit with the town seal, accepting the offer of a second coffee with good grace and a glassy look in his eye.

Once he was out of the way I gave Sandy the good news that Chris was going to do the scene at their convenience, just let him know when it was going to happen. Sandy called Jamie and Carl who met us in the kitchen and thanked me for the news, agreeing that they'd schedule it for early evening, around 7pm if that was good for us. In the meantime, could Jane or I be ready to go out for some location filming in twenty minutes?

Jane complained she still needed a shower and some breakfast, and I was already dressed so could I do it. I had nothing else planned now until this evening so agreed.

Carl was directing, Charley, Paul, Carol and Mike were the crew and cast, because Carol was going so was Jim so with me that was seven. We'd need the car as one of the scenes was between Charley and Paul in and on it, would I mind taking my car and driving a couple of people, I checked with Jane who said of course, which seemed to make everything simpler. Sandy handed me fifty Euro as fuel money and asked if I could get a receipt. Twenty minutes later we were loaded up and off.

First stop was the town beachfront where we got film of Charley and Paul walking along the front, onto the beach, stripping down to their swimmers and getting dressed again. Then we shot Mike doing the same but actually getting in the sea. When we realised he had forgotten one quite important item I used some of the fifty euro to buy a luridly decorated towel from one of the roadside tat emporiums.

Back on the seafront we shot Jim and Carol walking hand in hand along, buying an ice cream and laughing at pigeons. I sat in the same café I'd been in when we first met Sandy and was filmed in a long shot drinking a coffee. Grinning, Paul said "See, I told you to do a scene" and ran off laughing before I could reach him with a slap.

I drove into a Casino supermarket and bought bread, cheese and fruit juice then took everyone down to a rocky part of the beach for an impromptu picnic lunch. Peeling down to our underwear or swimsuits to catch some sun. Jim was spotted by an embarrassed looking fan who came over to ask for a selfie. The older actor put the man entirely at his ease, then got me, Charley and Carol to come in, topless for a group photo using the 'live' function with the fan and Jim in the middle so we could all wave. I made sure I had a hand in front of my face while Paul took the snap, I didn't want that one getting back to the NHS.

After our lunch and brief photoshoot, we drove ten minutes inland along narrow roads until we came to a layby concealed from view by a small copse but with a clear view of the route for half a mile in each direction. We were going to drop Carol and Jim at one bend and Mike at the other.

Carl burrowed into the depth of the camera bag and brought out three walkie talkies, showing me how they worked he gave one to each lookout. I was starting to think we were perhaps going off piste with this scene and that there may be trouble if we got found out.

I dropped Mike and drove back to pick up Jim and Carol. When I arrived, Carl had the camera on his shoulder and was filming Jim lifting the bonnet and looking knowingly at the engine. "I can fix it but I need to go and get a new HT lead" he pointed at something, don't ask me what, and started walking off down the road. After fifty metres Carl shouted "Cut. OK, that's great" I drove up with Carol in the back and he hopped in the front. I dropped them with instructions to call if anyone was approaching, which they promised to do.

Back at the first car I parked it behind Carl so it would be out of shot, picked up a reflector and did my lighting tech role.

Carol had her phone in her hand and was saying "Yes Lootenant, I'm with him now. I'll start that line of enquiry."

She put the phone away and pushed Paul against the car.

"What do you know about Duplessy, who is he and what's his connection to the congressman and the Russian Ambassador?" she demanded.

Paul denied everything, she fake slapped him on the face. "We know Duplessy is your contact. Who is he, what is the connection?"

Paul denied everything again. She grabbed a photo from the front seat "What does this mean? Are they working together?"

He was about to deny it again when Mike crackled to life on the radio "Farm truck heading this way."

Carl put the camera in its case in the boot and closed it just as an old flatbed Peugeot pickup clattered by in a cloud of diesel smoke, the driver inside steadfastly not looking at us, despite the bonnet being up and Paul and Carl staring in at the engine.

Satisfied our subterfuge had worked we moved back to our earlier positions when the stinking old pickup ground to a stop not far from Jim and Carol. I saw Jim stand up and hold his arms out in a universal 'No idea what you mean mate' pose, then he used both arms to make another universal sign that made his meaning very clear, and the little truck pulled away with a cloud of black smoke.

Shortly after the radio sparked up "Yeah it's Jim here, I don't think he likes me. He spotted Carol and me and started shouting."

"What were you doing" I asked

"Missionary"

Carl grabbed the radio "Just keep it in your pants for the next thirty minutes, OK?"

He handed me the radio back and turned to Charley and Paul. "And Action"

Charley waved the picture, Paul denied everything, Charley went for a slap but changed mid swing and cupped his crotch, stepping nose to nose with him she hissed "Guess we'll have to try something else then" and started undoing his buckle and pushed his trousers down to his knees.

Bending over she took him into her mouth and sucked, quickly bringing him to rigidity. She opened the back door and forced him onto the seat, ducking down so all I could see was the top of her mass of blonde curls bobbing up and down.

After a few minutes she stood up and peeled off her shirt and bra dropping them onto the drivers seat, pulled Paul upright and massaged his penis between her tanned breasts, Carl climbed up so he could stand on the driver's seat to get a view over the top of the rear passenger door. Charley released him and bent down to take him in her mouth again for a few more minutes before swapping places and removing her boots, trousers and thong. Lying back on the rear seat. Carl paused filming for a moment and beckoned me around with the reflector, pointing for light at Charley's pussy, smooth but for a small tuft above her clit.

"Hair, don't see that very often" I joked.

"Shows I'm natural" she answered with a wink.

I lined up the reflector and brought sunlight to bear, Carl seemed happy because he counted down for Paul to begin.

With a sigh of joy, he sank right into Charley, starting with a couple of gentle strokes then pushing hard, her tits rocking in sympathetic motion as he drove in and out. A minute or two later he was starting to pant, and Charley was moaning in high pitched squeals when the radio crackled again. It was Carol to warn us a car was coming. Paul resisted the temptation to say he was too, but quickly pulled his trousers up and let Charley crawl backwards into the rear seat. He passed her in the towel I'd bought which was big enough to cover her entirely.

Carl and Paul did their looking at the engine trick again, hoping the car would go past. Unfortunately this time the driver was more helpful and he stopped, climbing out and walking over to ask if he could help. Carl assured the Samaritan we were fine and that my husband had gone to get some water and would be back soon.

Looking as if he didn't really believe us, possibly because he spotted Charley's pink Bra and shirt on the driver's seat, he reluctantly climbed back into his own car and left us to it. Charley sat up a moment too soon and his brake lights shone as he gave a double take at his rear-view mirror. She smiled and waved, then ducked down again, he shook his head and drove on.

Carl got everyone back into position but of course by then Paul had subsided, Charley was lying back on the rear seat and struggled to get back up, so I waved her back down, unhooked my halterneck and crouched in front of Paul. I reached out and held onto his cock, looked up to Carl and said "Catch this for my husband will you?" then opened my mouth and licked the tip of the penis in my hand.