French Awakenings Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charley wasn't as acid as Mona, there was an underlying sweetness that was not unpleasant. I licked down the bottom of Paul then up along the side and pushed him into my mouth, rolling my tongue around, as I worked myself pack and forth, he grew to a solid stiffness that forced my jaw open. He groaned slightly and I pulled my head away.

Carl stopped filming to ask if I could do some more "I need him good to go, I want to finish the scene as quick as possible." Charley complained with mock annoyance "What about me? Don't I get a happy ending?"

Holding Paul in my right hand I tentatively lifted my left up to Charley's swollen clit and gave it a rub. She hadn't seen me move my hand and gave a sudden shudder of surprise "Ooh That felt good. Do it again"

Feeling nervous I continued masturbating Paul gently with my right hand and bent towards Charley's open legs, putting my tongue out I nervously licked up the length of her labia and lapped gently on her clitoris. I was rewarded with an instant moan of joy "Ooohhh do that some more" so I did.

Thinking about what I liked I worked my tongue around the tip of her clit using the flat to make wide licks then the point to rub deep in the folds. Warming to the task I tried sticking my tongue as deep into her as I could until I got another squeal when I returned to Paul, sucking hard on the tip of his cock I made a fast rhythm, asking him to let me know when he was close.

A couple of minutes later he warned me he was nearly there, so I shuffled back and pulled him into the car, rubbing him up and down Charley's now wet and open pussy. I took the opportunity to have another long series of licks up and down Charley's swollen lips and clit then, looking up at the camera I winked and said "And action in 5, 4" on three I pushed him in and stepped out of the way.

They took the direction and continue their gentle movements form earlier. Carl asked "Paul are you close" he nodded, straining to hold himself back. "Charley?" her answer was to buck her hips and give a shout of excitement, Paul grunted, pushed in twice more, hard then pulled out and sent a couple of blasts across the blonde girl's pussy and abdomen. He stood, leaning on the car door, panting.

Carl switched off the camera, assured me he'd got some really good shots of me in action as well and called the others back in.

As they walked in another car approached and I suddenly realised I was on display just too late not to be seen, pulling my top back up as they passed by. I looked across to Carl, "That's the third person to see something, we should probably get gone before the cops turn up."

He agreed and closed the bonnet, starting up the engine he pulled out onto the road and let Mike into the front seat. Charley and Paul were in the back wiping themselves clean on the beach towel. Mike passed back Charley her clothes back and she pulled as many on as she could while they drove along. I took the Peugeot down to meet Jim and Carol and we all headed back to HQ, arriving at around 4pm.

There was nothing else scheduled until Chris and Ginny at 7 so I was slightly surprised when Carl asked me to go with him as he picked up the camera from the back of the little Peugeot. I followed him across to the admin office where he plugged it into a MacBook and called up the editing software. He accessed the camera memory and scrolled through the day's shooting until he came to the part where we re-started after the second interruption, and I gave Paul my assisting mouth to get him back up to performance readiness.

He clicked on the timeline where I first appeared then ran it through at sixteen times speed, overshooting the end and rewinding a few seconds to catch me moving out of scene. He took a memory stick out of a bag of them in one of the drawers and slotted it into the computer, waiting a moment until it showed live on the screen then cut and pasted my scene onto the stick.

He unplugged it and handed it to me with a model release form saying he would love to be able to use it as one of the DVD extras when the boxset gets released and if I was interested there would be a $500 dollar scene fee with a share of any residuals.

It showed how far I'd gone down the adjustment to the situation route that I was genuinely pleased at what he said, although I wasn't about to agree. For a start I felt I was worth more than $500 for a scene. He also assured me there was no other copy, he ran the recording through again at double time, there was a jump in the continuity where the footage had been deleted from the camera, so I was happy enough it was gone. Gripping my USB stick I sought Chris to get a review of my screen debut from the only critic I really cared about.

I found him in the kitchen, talking quietly to Ginny, they both greeted me with a hug as I walked in, Ginny thanked me again for being cool with her doing the scene with my husband, I felt I had to make the distinction that I was the only person that would be having sex with my husband, Chris was generously offering the use of his body for everyone's benefit.

She smiled and promised to take the very best care of his body. I felt slightly bad saying what I did but I felt I needed to distinguish between the Chris and Nics working with our new colleagues and the Husband and Wife that would reappear when the trip was over.

Ginny seemed to get it, or at least wasn't offended because she gave me a second hug and asked if we needed some time together.

"Well yes, but not if you're in the middle of something, hun." I looked over to Chris who looked slightly bashful.

"We were um discussing what would happen later on. Ginny wanted me to be relaxed and thought walking through some of the moves might settle my mind. I'm a bit worried about stage fright."

"Oh don't worry about stage fright, I'll help you with that, I may even ask Charley to help, she could return my favour" I grinned lustily and waved the USB under his nose.

Ginny gasped "No...you did a scene?"

I explained that no, it wasn't an actual scene but that I had the model release if I wanted to put it on the DVD extras footage.

Chris jumped off his stool and dragged me through into the living room, took my USB and plugged it into the big fifty-inch TV on the wall. Ginny had the remote and fired it up exclaiming "I want to see this. Hey you guys, come and see"

I wasn't sure I wanted my screen debut to be on such a big scale, either in terms of viewers or in terms of size of image so when Jane, Mike, Jim, Carol and Mona all wandered in to see what was occurring and Ginny pressed play I cringed, holding a cushion over my face.

"Oh No, I didn't mean, oh come on Ginny, guys. No"

But I was shit out of luck. Peeping round the cushion I could see myself in about four times life size reaching behind my neck, ducking my head and dropping the front of my dress. A few whistles greeted the exposure of my breasts, I noticed my nipples were quite defined and the time spent in the sun topless seemed to be paying off because I had a nice even dark golden tan.

Any pretence that I was checking my tan disappeared as my image licked and sucked on Paul's huge penis. I could see my tongue rolling around the head as he grew bigger and harder in my mouth, I remembered the silky-smooth feel of the head and the slightly rougher skin on the shaft and started to enjoy the show, dropping my makeshift mask into my lap.

I was just starting to feel less weird about watching me fellate a recent acquaintance on TV in front of a room full of other recent acquaintances when Charley complained on TV about the lack of attention. The moan of delight as I touched her with my finger and then more when I started my initially nervous licking brought a round of approving comments.

I looked at Chris who was staring at the screen, enraptured. A huge bulge showing in the front of his baggy boardshorts. I reached out and gripped his hand, distracting him long enough to get a grin filled with sex and desire. The me on screen seemed to be having a great time, working her right hand gently up and down Paul's erect cock and licking and stroking on Charley's swollen, wet, pink pussy. There was a ripple of disappointment as she gave the director's countdown and ducked out of shot. Ginny still had control of the remote and tried to restart the whole thing, but I beat her to it, jumping up and retrieving the USB from the TV, leaving a frozen blurred image of my boobs on the screen.

Oblivious to everyone else I stood in front of Chris. "Well, what do you think?" as an answer he pulled me down onto his lap and kissed me with a ferocity and heat I hadn't felt in years. Breaking away I gasped "You're OK with it then?" He grinned "Oh yes" and kissed me again telling me that if he didn't have to keep his energy for Ginny, he'd show me right there how much he liked it, I rubbed the tent in his trousers with a laugh and told him I had a bit of a clue.

Standing up Chris and I moved back into the kitchen, in an attack of Englishness I made us both a mug of tea that we took out into the gardens, Ginny made herself a peppermint herbal and followed us out, the rest of the gang went back to wherever they'd come from.

We all three stood looking at each other, "were you really OK with that?" I asked quietly, Chris put his tea down on and held my shoulders "Yes, I was absolutely 100% OK with that. You were powerful, you were in control of what you were doing, you were strong, and you were sexy. Add on to it you're mine and I'm yours and how could I not like it. Did you like it?"

I gave a moment's thought, swallowed hard and started "At first, being so big and with so many people watching I was a bit scared, but I thought I looked pretty good, I didn't do anything I didn't want to and I enjoyed it all. I'm not going to chase all the girls to get into their pants but as Janey said, if the opportunity presents, I might try it again."

Ginny chipped in, "For me, you seemed very relaxed and confident. I've seen girls starting out that are so nervous they may as well not bother. Some people aren't strong enough or happy enough in their own selves to do this.

When I was talking to Chris earlier, he was saying his concern was that you'd freak when you got home, I don't think that's gonna be a problem. You will be great here and you'll be fine when you get home." She stepped closer and kissed me on the cheek in a very emotional movement.

"Now, I've got to be in makeup in an hour and I might go and have a bath and a visit with a wax packet first" and she was gone.

Chris and I spent an oddly stressed hour and a half, killing time before he had to go and have sex with Ginny. We walked into town and had a coffee and an ice-cream; I dipped my toes in the sea getting sparkly sand stuck on my foot. We did some people watching but my usual game of making up stories about them fell flat, probably because my imagination wasn't good enough to come up with something more adventurous or unbelievable than our own story. At six we realised time was running out and we grabbed a taxi back, arriving just in time for Chris to jump in the shower and report to Makeup.

The first thing they did was wash his hair again, adding a bleach and a brown rinse to give him something approximating the same colour as Ivan. When I caught up with him again Mona and Carol were doing the makeup for both Ginny and Chris side by side in the main bathroom upstairs. The two performers were dressed in plain white cotton bath robes with paper towels stuffed in the necks and lapels to protect them from makeup stains.

Darren was on the lighting rig, and he stuck his head in to assure Chris everything was working as planned. Mike was helping Darren with some portable handheld lights. Charley and Deecee had the cameras and Paul had the big boom microphone.

At seven Jamie walked up the stairs calling a ten-minute warning. Jane was right behind him and just for good measure Sandy and Carl were following Jane. Jim, as ever these days, was within arm's length of Carol so the only person not there was Luc the extra.

Jamie asked Chris and Ginny if they wanted the set cleared, Chris looked at Ginny and asked "Do we? It's my first time on camera so it's probably no different for me if it's two people or two hundred, it's going to feel weird. They may as well stay."

I walked over and laid a hand on his shoulder "Do you want me to stay or go hun?" He held my hand softly, "You need to stay. If it gets too much at any time shout and we can stop."
After watching myself on the big screen downstairs I wasn't worried about anything being too much for me, in fact I was eager for it to start, feeling almost as much anticipation as I was sure Chris was.

Jamie called the timings "Two minutes. Places on set. Lights, Sound, Cameras Ready?" a series of affirmative sounding noises implied they were. Ginny got out of her chair and walked through to the bed. Jamie squeezed my hand tightly, pulling me down so he could whisper in my ear "I've got some lines to do in a Russian accent, I'm more worried about them than getting up and performing. Am I a terrible person?"

I whispered back "No, just a terrible actor. Now get out there and show her the best twenty seconds of her life." He laughed and blew a kiss. "She doesn't know what the next minute will be like. "
"Reckon you can do it twice? Sex machine!" The banter was hiding some serious butterflies from me, God alone knew what he was feeling but I was nervous, excited and horny as hell.

In the bedroom Ginny slipped out of her robe, handing it to Jane who hung it over the back of one of a pair of folding director's chairs. My butterflies stepped up a gear, she had on a sheer red shiny bra and thong set with matching suspender, black stockings and red four-inch heels.

I gave Chris a final encouraging rub on the shoulder as he followed her in, handing Jane his robe to be hung on the back of the other chair leaving him in a deep blue fitted shirt with charcoal grey suit trousers, he paused, waiting for Jamie to count them down.

"And set is live. Ginny are you ready, Chris are you ready? Cameras, Sound all go? And action in Five, Four...." As he pointed to my husband, I had to bite my finger to stop myself mewing like a cat such was my excitement level.

Chris stepped into the camera view and gave his first ever line "I didn't expect to see you again so soon" His Russian accent was dodgy but not ridiculous, he does work with a couple of Russians so it's not totally unfamiliar to him.

Ginny was kneeling up on the bed facing away, her lovely bum framed by the suspender belt, her flame red hair in a mass across her back, she looked coyly over her right shoulder "Would you like me to leave? I can call a cab. It wouldn't take a moment."

Generously showing concern for her he answered, "I would be concerned you might be cold if you went out like that."

She stepped off the bed and strutted up to him "You are a very caring person aren't you." By now she was standing almost touching him, her eyes flashing with desire she lifted her chin and stretched up to kiss him gently on the lips. A kiss that was returned, gently at first then with increasing passion. She bit softly on his lower lip, sucking it into her mouth then releasing him and driving her tongue upwards, twisting it around his teeth and lips.

Chris grabbed her by the sides of her head and held her steady, pushing his lips hard down on her mouth. A low moan of excitement came from somewhere, whether it was either of the actors or one of the watching crew I couldn't tell, all I know is it wasn't me as I was leaving marks in my finger so hard was I biting down.

Ginny reached behind her back and unclipped her bra, letting it slide slowly off her shoulders and arms, bringing her breasts into view, the pale pink nipples pointing out like stiff buds. She leant back slightly, squeezing them together and holding them up as if for approval, Chris bent and took a nipple into his mouth, licking gently over it then sucking hard, pulling it out from her then releasing it with a subdued slurp, he did the same to the other then brought his hands onto her chest, massaging sensuously.

Reaching up to his face with her left hand, cupping it around the back of his head and pulling him back to her nipples, breathing heavily she told him in a low voice he could finish when she told him, not before.

She kept him at her breasts for two or three minutes longer, ending it with a push on the top of his head to force him upright. Reaching forward she started unbuttoning his shirt, pushing her hands inside to caress his chest and return to kissing him, undoing all the buttons she pulled the shirt off and dropped it on the carpet, turning him so his back was to the bed she pushed again. Seeming to relish her taking charge he fell heavily onto his back, involuntarily bouncing a couple of times. I made a note for future reference.

The topless girl crawled up the bed, kissing along his torso, hanging her breasts in his face, he brought his hands up and started licking and sucking again, kneading and massaging them together, Ginny again decided when she'd had enough and turned around to reach down and remove his shoes and socks. He reached a hand in to stroke between her cheeks and down to her still covered pussy, a hand that was slapped away with an admonition to wait until he was invited and that all good things came to those who wait.

Once he was barefoot, she playfully walked the fingers of her right hand all the way up his leg and rubbed the growing swelling at his groin, asking if he'd been waiting for good things to come to him. His Russian accent slipping slightly into English he said yes, he had been waiting and was good. In fact, it slipped so badly that Jamie called a halt and asked to go again from the socks being gone but with the accent, this time he nailed it, "I am waiting for good things, I hope they come"

Ginny rubbed harder, bringing her head down to the zipper "Oh, something will be coming, just you wait" and bit on the trouser covered bulge, hard enough that either Chris is a better actor than I gave him credit for or that it actually came as a shock because he shuddered in surprise. She followed up the bite with a slow kiss and lick along the line of his cock, reaching the belt she brought her hands up and started unbuckling, pulling it all the way out of the trouser loops and throwing it down on the floor with the growing pile of clothes.

Once that was clear she unbuttoned the top and unzipped the fly, opening the trousers up and reaching underneath to grip and pull to make their way to the floor. Chris lay back, lifted himself onto his elbows and looked down his body admiring the view, Ginny was rubbing her breasts across his black boxers, the front growing by the minute, with a bit more pressure from her left nipple with some help from her hand she was able to ease open the fly hole, from which the top two inches of my man's erect penis appeared to my lust filled delight. I glanced at my watch, it had taken fifteen minutes to get to this point, I felt I was reaching bursting point with the anticipation.

It was anticipation that was soon to be fulfilled, putting one hand each side of his solid thighs she lowered her coppery head deliberately and precisely down stopping with her lips no more than an inch from the head of his straining penis, she flicked out her tongue and lapped delicately around the ridges, applying enough pressure to make it bob softly away from her.

With a mock sound of annoyance, she rolled her mouth around the pink staff before quickly popping the head in and sucking hard enough to make it stand straight up following up with a minute or two of no hands sucking, twisting her mouth around, never taking more than an inch or two in. I watched with my heart hammering, any concerns about it being too much for me well and truly washed away in the heat of my aching lust. It was not enough. I wanted more and was loving every second of it.