French Awakenings Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ginny decided enough time had passed, she pulled her head away with a fierce jerk, her hair bouncing and backlit, she looked like a lioness and Chris was her prey. Quickly tucking his cock back into the boxers, she grabbed hold of the bottom of one leg with her teeth and pulled, lifting up his bum quickly he helped her get them down to his knees, his now clean-shaven white groin looking obscenely bright under the banks of lights, his penis making a sharp shadow across his thigh.

Jamie paused for a moment and called for the light settings to be changed, reducing the glare and losing the shadow, but they had to go again from the pulling of the boxers. I almost stamped in frustration, wanting to shout "get on with sucking my husband's cock" I was desperate to see more.

"Action in Five, Four..." as the director pointed Ginny pulled with her white, white teeth again, stopping at Chris's knees she pushed them the rest of the way off by hand, letting them fall to the floor she sprang back up the bed, hungrily burying his cock in her mouth, eagerly she started a flowing up and down movement, grasping him with one hand she pulled her mouth away and rubbed the slick saliva hard into his pulsating shaft, rubbing her hand in a cupping movement over the head he gave his first moan of delight, at which she stopped, looked him in the eye and held a finger to her lips "No, you must be quiet or no presents for you"

He looked back at her with lust and desire, enjoying the sensation of being told what to do, when what to do was receive a graphic and expert blowjob, my man was a very lucky boy indeed but watching I felt almost as privileged.

Ginny had moved around, getting Chris to stand by the side of the bed facing in, she lay in front of him, continuing with her oral assault, I moaned deep inside myself as she slowly pushed him into her, reaching a point where I would have choked she slowly moved her head further in, taking his entire length into her mouth and throat she moved in until it all disappeared, pulling out she held the head between her lips, allowing the ridge to show against the bright red lipstick in a steamy hot embrace then pushing all the way home again, she repeated the movement a dozen times, slowly building up the speed until she pulled her head away with a jerk, rolled over onto her back and announced "Now you may unwrap your present" before sitting up, coughing and asking for a five minute break.

Looking at my watch we were half an hour into the scene and she still had her thong on, I'd have wanted a break too. Jane ran in with the two robes which they put on while they walked the four or five paces to the director's chairs.

I took then a bottle of mineral water each. Ginny coughed again "How was that?" she asked with that familiar devil like grin.

I looked up from planting a sloppy kiss on my husband.

"Beyond hot. Hottest thing I ever saw. I'm soaked just watching. How about you?"

"Ah you know, just another day at the office" she couldn't keep a straight face at that one, nor could Chris for that matter and hearty laughs rolled around the room from them both.

"Didn't I say I'd look after you?" she said, and he admitted that yes, she had and yes, she was.

"Places, one minute everyone" Jamie announced. "Chris you OK?" To my immense disappointment he said he was fine and took up a position kneeling on the floor facing into Ginny who was lying back with her legs open. I realised why he was OK, going down on me always gets him super excited and nothing I'd seen so far suggested this would be any different.

They were counted in, Chris knelt and laid a hand on Ginny's pussy outside the bright red thong applying light pressure, rubbing in small circles just to get back into it. After a moment in which I could already see him starting to rise he reached in, pulling it down by the sides, pushing her legs together lifting up and over the slender stiletto heeled shoes he threw the tiny flash of scarlet material onto the floor alongside his shirt and trousers. Kneeling again, Ginny put one leg over each shoulder and twined her fingers into his hair, pulling him down to provide the attention she craved.

Chris pushed into her, holding the pink folds apart to give greater depth to his searching tongue, adding one then two fingers to the package he rubbed roughly on the inside, palm upwards making her quiver all over, her breasts shaking in sympathetic motion. His tongue moved up to her swollen clit, wetting it with his saliva to add to the sensations that must be coursing through her body. He sucked the bright bud into his mouth, running his lips up and down the soaking length of her slit.

She started bucking and pushing him harder into her, throwing her head back, shaking her magnificent mane wildly. Lashing her own face and shoulders as she shouted out with her orgasm, forcing him to keep going through the waves of intensity until they subsided and she calmed enough to drop her feet to the floor, pull him up from her sex and kiss him, savouring her own taste on his lips and tongue.

Jamie asked if she wanted a break but reaching down and grabbing the hard cock between Chris's legs she shook her head, pulling it towards her and rubbing it on her wet, engorged pussy. They both held the pose for a moment to allow Charley to get her camera located to see Chris sink deep into the second woman in seventeen years, I found the sight so arousing I moved to what I hoped was a discrete location by the door, behind everyone where I wouldn't be seen and slipped one hand into my top, giving my nipples a firm twist, sending shivers throughout my body.

The other hand I used to unzip the side of my dress, allowing my hand inside where I reached into the front of my thong, pulling the soaked string base out of my wet crotch, my own juices almost dripping from me such were the levels of excitement I'd reached. I used the whole of my hand, rubbing my clit hard as I watched my husband slowly push deep into the tight pink pussy of the girl on the bed. Her legs rose up, her knees reaching her breasts as he picked up the pace, lifting up onto his arms I watched in wonder as his cock sank into her smooth hole, stretching it out, making her shake with pleasure.

They pounded away for no more than two minutes before she threw her arms around him and gripped with her legs, swearing through gritted teeth "Fuck, cumming, cumming againnnnnnah"

She tapped his shoulder, "I need a break. Get my strength back" Chris withdrew immediately and stood up. Jane was there with the robes and water, I quickly pulled my hands out, hoping no one noticed but not really caring.

Jane was talking to Ginny asking if she needed anything else, holding a bottle of lube just in case, which she took but to Jane's disappointment applied it herself, returning to the bed and kneeling in the doggy position ready to resume. Chris folded his robe back onto the chair and stood there, an obvious problem showing. "Get some help over there" I asked, "Anyone want to get my man ready to work?"

Mona was nearest and dropped to her knees, pulling her T shirt off and cupping my man's balls with one hand, lifting the shaft of his penis up to her lips with the other, sucking him to action in a couple of minutes. Giving him a final rub, she stood and without bothering to put her top back on she returned to watching the scene, openly fondling her own tits as it went on.

Jamie counted them in again and Chris approached the kneeling girl, reaching in underneath her with the tip of his penis he stroked it repeatedly on her labia and clit, bringing a groan of delight from the bed. He took his finger, licked it and started caressing the darker puckered skin around her arsehole, her hand creeping back and rubbing her own clit then darting out and grabbing onto his cock bringing him a jump of surprise.

Gripping him tight she pushed back gently, feeling him sink deep in she let out a moan and rocked back and forth then shouting instructions "Fuck me now, hard. Hard. Harder." Chris was setting a furious pace, his face flushed red with the effort, I recognised the signs, he was going to cum and cum hard very soon. He shouted out to let Jamie and Ginny know "Cumming, can't stop"

She threw herself forward, turning quickly she took him back in her mouth sucking, rushing her hand back and forth and gripping with both hands.

With a shout that went to my soul Chris screamed my name loud as he shot hard into Ginny's face, she pulled away to allow his second and third blast to hit her in the chest, but she looked at me and winked before blowing me a kiss and licking her fingertips.

Jamie Stood up "And Cut, and wrap."

I took a pair of towels over to the exhausted pair on the bed, Chris had turned to sit next to Ginny who was fanning herself with her hands. I kissed him quickly, wiped his sweaty face with the towel and kissed him slowly. I turned and tried to kiss Ginny on the cheek, but she grabbed me and shoved her tongue into my mouth, a saltiness on her lips from her sweat and Chris's cum, breaking free after a short passionate kiss.

Not really knowing how to react I took Chris by the hand and led him to the nearest bathroom where I set the shower running and climbed in with him. Kissing him gently while I soaped him down I took his hand and rubbed the fingers on my still wet pussy, it didn't take much and I found myself gasping my orgasm into his shoulder and hanging onto his neck as my knees went weak. Afterwards we dried each other, I gathered up our clothes and walked naked across the compound to the spare bedroom we'd used previously. Chris tried to talk but I hushed him, telling him just that it had been one of the most intense experiences of my life and I'd loved every second, we could talk about it later but for now I just needed sleep.