French Awakenings Pt. 06

Story Info
More boundaries blur.
9.6k words
4.61
4.6k
6

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke fairly early and cuddled up close to my sleeping husband, wrapping my arms across his chest and nestling my chin into his shoulder waiting for signs of awakening. After ten minutes my arms were numb, I was uncomfortably sweaty, and he was still asleep, so I rolled away leaving him to snore and went off on a quest for tea.

I pulled on a T shirt I found in a corner of the room, on closer inspection it was my T shirt that had gone missing earlier in the week, the one that Chris couldn't find. Probably because he had a man's look, the sort where he says, 'I can't find it' and I take one look and there it is. The T shirt was just about long enough that I could go out in it and nothing else, although in our current company I supposed I could have gone naked, and no one would bat an eyelid.

Charley and Paul were just getting back after an early morning run and joined me in the kitchen, downing half a litre each of bright blue sports drink and having a competitive 'who had the highest peak heart rate and who had the quickest recovery' session with fitness apps on their iPhones.

Charley nodded to me "Hey, how was it for you yesterday? It's not everyone can watch their old man with Ginny and be cool with it."

I stood with my hand on the kettle, waiting for it to boil so I could pour the contents onto the two teabags resting in their mugs. I hadn't really thought about how I felt but now I gave it some attention...

"I'm OK with it. No. Better than OK, I'm fine with it. I think being there and being part of it means I don't have any demons about what they did or didn't do, and it wasn't like he and Ginny are a thing any more than I was with you and Paul in the car."

Charley nodded, "It's just I was a bit worried what with you making tea, I thought you English only brought it out when there was trouble coming. Whenever there's a bombshell in Downton Abbey they send for tea."

I laughed, properly laughed. "No, you clearly don't comprehend the integral part tea plays in British life. Whether you're happy or sad, tired or raring to go, angry or calm, there is no occasion on which tea is not an appropriate drink. When things get tough, we may break out the biscuits." I got a puzzled look. "Biscuits, you know, cookies to you."

I looked at two completely bemused blonde headed faces. They just didn't get it. Their loss.

The water had boiled, and the tea was a nice dark brown colour, fading to a warm deep gold as I stirred in the milk. I grabbed up the two mugs and wandered back to my husband, who was still asleep.

I shook his shoulder and nibbled his ear. "Hey handsome, maybe I should try some of that Ginny if she takes that much out of you. What do you think, maybe a bit of girl on girl? Like that would you?"

He rolled his head towards me, "Wha, whassat? Mmm. Ooh great, Tea, you are a lifesaver."

Honestly, I thought that was supposed to be every man's fantasy, their wife getting into a bit of sapphic action for his entertainment and he's more interested in tea. I passed him his mug and, once he'd drunk half of it and dropped back onto the pillow I took it off him, resting it on a bedside table. I stripped off my T shirt and knelt astride him, bending over and kissing his face as I laughed, telling him it was a one-time offer and he'd missed his chance. He looked confused "What offer, what did I miss? Did you promise something while I was still asleep? You sneaky ooooaaaahhmmmmm"

My hand had slipped under the covers and found someone was awake and ready to go, so without any further messing about I rubbed him a few times on my clit and lips, feeling the wetness already building and sat back, pushing him deep into me. I rocked my hips, feeling him filling and stretching me as I moved. My clit was grinding onto the base of his cock and my nipples were rubbing on his chest.

"Feels different" I told him between kisses. "No hair"

He murmured agreement. "Do you like it? Is it like doing it with someone else?"

"mmmm Don't know. Maybe I should do it with someone else to compare."

The conversation stopped there because one of us was busy cumming. The intensity of it and the speed it happened surprised me, I guess I was still fired up from the previous night's performance.

After I'd recovered my breath I rolled over, dragging him with me so I could lie back with my ankles up on his shoulders, whispering that I loved him. A tear dripped from his eye, it ran down his nose and spoiled the effect, but I didn't care, with a crack in his voice told me he loved me too.

I love it when he fucks me like this, my legs up as he pounds deep into me making my pussy tight and getting him in deep. I love the feeling of his strength and power, I love being able to watch his face as he drives in, and I love watching him as he gets more excited until he reached the point of no return. I felt him shiver and spasm as he shot deep inside me.

The tea had gone cold, so we jumped in the shower together, dressed in yesterday's clothes and made our way back to the kitchen.

A big tray of pastries had been delivered so we helped ourselves for breakfast. We were sitting in the sun by the pool enjoying a couple of almond croissants and more tea when Jamie and Carl joined us.

Jamie spoke first, awkwardly thanking Chris for stepping in and shooting the scene with Ginny. Even I could see the irony in thanking a man for having pretty wild sex with a gorgeous redhead like her, but I knew where they were coming from.

Jamie went on "Listen, Chris. We've not got any filming scheduled for today, so we were planning on getting some prep work lined up for next week's shoots. Only problem is we need to get the first and second episodes edited by 5pm and we were hoping you could stick around to help with the computer side of things."

I particularly liked the 'computer side of things', it meant there was someone with even less of a clue about IT than me, which is quite the achievement. I stifled a laugh, pretending to cough on a croissant crumb.

Chris looked at me with a question in his eyes. I gave him a peck on the lips and told him to go off and play computers, I'd find something to amuse myself.

Sandy arrived at that moment, greeting Carl and Jamie with an affectionate peck on the lips, the salacious part of me really wanted to find out what their living arrangements were in real life, the rest of me couldn't think of a reason to ask that was in any way my business so I had to remain in frustrated ignorance.

She turned to me and mentioned their activity for the day, "We've got a dance studio booked in Dax then a couple of hours in a spa if you and Jane want to come along."

Wanting to seem as if I wasn't totally shallow and the thought of a Spa wasn't the deciding factor, I asked what they were doing in the dance studio.

Sandy glanced at Carl and Jamie, who gave an imperceptible nod each. "OK, don't let on because I want to film their reactions for the 'making of' reel but we're going to do some Line dancing, some Bollywood and some Pole work. Most of them have a background in dance," she paused and smiled, "mainly exotic with one ballet, but we want to get a series of routines set for a dream sequence we have scheduled to shoot Tuesday.

We'll be having a late lunch around 4 and then a couple of hours soaking in mineral water and being massaged before heading on back here for around 9pm. Sound good?"

I confirmed that it did indeed sound good and stood up to go and grab a more substantial breakfast, if we weren't having lunch until 4, I'd need some carbs inside me.

I called Jane, who was still in our villa, and asked her to bring my sports bra, lycra shorts and running shoes with her and warned her that she might be well suited to bring something similar for herself. Twenty minutes later she arrived in her little Peugeot hire car with Deecee in the passenger seat, and threw me a small rucksack, she'd had the presence of mind to pack deodorant, shampoo, shower gel, eye liner and lippy for me as well as clean underwear, a white vest top and pair of harem pants that would go with the low heels I'd got with me. Love that girl.

Sandy had disappeared and now rolled up at the wheel of the minibus, she gathered up the massed troops and told them to pack for a day's effort and then a meal out, leaving it all quite mysterious, then she took Jane off for a quick conference in the kitchen. Five minutes or so later and they both came out and opened all the doors on the bus inviting us to jump aboard for the mystery tour. Jane heaved a large box into the back and ran round to grab one of the pair of shotgun seats next to the driver, I grabbed the other and enjoyed the opportunity a for a slightly more discrete catch up.

Jane, being Jane, jumped straight in with both feet. "Are you ok with Chris and Ginny yesterday? I mean, it was hot as, and I know he's only ever going to be yours but are you ok?"

I looked out of the window, a fruit stand went by, selling melons and cherries. Seemed a strange mix, what with needing completely different farming techniques. I came up with a fanciful story about a cherry farmer's daughter marrying a melon farmer's son and combining their expertise. My old friend distraction was still with me. I forced myself to the issue in hand.

"When we first met everyone here, I didn't know what they were making. I thought it was just a mainstream indie move, and I drunkenly committed the three of us to working on the production. The Nicola that I was then was just excited at being involved in a movie and was horrified when she found out what she'd got us all into, I tried to back out of it the next morning when I'd sobered up, Sandy had a good talk to me and they are all so lovely that I gave day one a try, then you and Chris persuaded me to give it a chance, and I'm glad I did. You said yourself it's Disneyland and we should try the rides."

I paused, gathering my thoughts. "If we'd jumped straight into Chris and Ginny doing the scene I'd have freaked, our marriage would probably have been over, and I'd still be hiding under the bed crying. As it was, seeing you seize the moment,"

Jane interrupted "it wasn't a moment I seized if I recall correctly".

I somehow ignored her comedy gold and continued, "Seize the MOMENT, and then having the confidence to try myself, being filmed and seeing it on the big telly in front of everyone, meant when they asked Chris to step in, I just saw it as helping. I still do, we're both helping, we're both living a crazy couple of weeks that NO ONE at home will get to hear about and when it's over we'll go back to being Chris and Nicola in Meadow View. So yes, I'm more than OK with it, I loved every second of it."

I felt an elbow in the ribs." And you think I've changed? "Which set us off giggling like schoolgirls.

As we were addressing the awkward subjects, I thought I'd have a go.

"What happens with Jane when she gets home? I go back to being Mrs. Paxton, part time nurse and full time wife, are you going to be happy to go back to being Nurse Chamberlain, Senior Community Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner?"

Jane suddenly noticed the fields outside, pointing out the fruit trees came almost to the road. Her distraction techniques were up there with mine when she needed them. I gave her a synopsis of the Melon Farming - Cherry Orchard merger and told her to answer the question.

She leaned her head back with closed eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm not going to go back to the same life. That Jane is gone, trouble is I don't think the new Jane fits in the normal world. I may have to do some looking for a new life." I nodded, trying to appear wise but worried my friend was going to have a rough time when we got home.

The other question burning to be asked was a bit less philosophical "So...Whats it like being on the receiving end of Darren's dick?"

Jane covered her mouth and squeaked, "Sucking on it's a bit tricky, you can't really do much apart from cram it in your mouth. Once you get round to shagging him it's not much different from a normal sized one, it bumps on the end inside a bit so it's easier if I'm on top to control the pace and depth a bit better. You going to try it for size?" I shook my head, not to say no but to indicate I didn't know. And I truly didn't, so much had changed, so much was normal now that a week ago would have been unthinkable, I mean, just for starters talking about the feel of a cock inside her with my best friend was not something I'd ever have considered previously. Making predictions was not something I was about to do.

"I'm not planning on it, but I really don't think I would know what to do with something that size. I mean, where do you start? I couldn't fit it in me. Also, I've only had sex with Chris since we've been here, apart from the on-set stuff, and apart from his scene with Ginny, he's only done it with me. Like I said, it's not planned but nothing we've done so far was planned."

She punched my arm and told me I'd be fine, just go with it. I punched hers and told her I would see what happened.

After about an hour more we pulled up in front of what looked like a large factory unit with a pink watersplash logo across the otherwise featureless front wall. We parked next to a nondescript grey car, as we got out of the bus the car opened and Luc the Extra joined us, he had with him a pretty dark-haired girl in a white long sleeved T shirt, blue Capri pants and blue canvas deck shoes. She had a mass of dark brown curls on her head, a slim body, elegantly long legs, small to medium boobs and quite a nice bum.

The unit was seemingly deserted as we followed Sandy around the side where she led the way in through a set of double doors. Inside we were greeted by a thin wrinkled man in red leggings and a lime green lycra t shirt. He clapped his hands and commanded us to follow.

Charley and Paul ran ahead with the cameras, to the end of the corridor and on an indication from the newcomer took a turn into a doorway on their left. We all trooped through the same entrance to find ourselves in a dance studio, with a sprung floor, bar and mirror. A round of reactions from "No way" to "Oh cool" broke out.

Sandy got us in a semi-circle and announced there was a planned drug addled dream sequence and for that we were going to have a dance number. "Monsieur Weismann here will take us through the routines. We'll start here with some stretches and simple exercises. Monsieur Weismann?"

He stepped forward and got us lined up on the bar where he took us through twenty minutes of ever increasingly challenging and uncomfortable stretches and bends. Jane's seven years younger than I am and I know from the low-level profanity coming from behind me that she was finding it hard. I go to a yoga class once every week or so, but I was sweating and in pain by the end of it.

Jim impressed me, he was in his fifties but was able to bend and stretch as well as most of the other boys who were giving him thirty years, the exception being Deecee who was as flexible as any of the girls, he spotted me being impressed and gave me a wink. "Seven years at the LA Ballet before I realised that I was never going to get beyond the chorus." That tinkling sound would be another one of my preconceptions shattering.

Once we'd finished the warm-up, we were into the routines, starting with Line Dancing; The younger members of our party impressed me with their flexibility and abilities to move their bodies into different positions, although as I'd spent the best part of a week watching them do exactly that, I suppose it shouldn't have come as a surprise to me.

Luc and his friend were getting into it as much as anyone and the room filled with laughter and whoops to a soundtrack of country and western music.

Jane took Darren out to the bus after an hour or two and came back with her mysterious box, it had chocolate bars, fruit, diluted fresh fruit juice and still water inside, it kept everyone going without bloating us out so we could carry on dancing. Sandy sweetened the pill by telling us about the late lunch planned, which seemed to keep everyone's spirits up.

During one of the breaks Ginny came and sat next to me, she seemed slightly hesitant, and I had a good idea why. I hadn't spoken to her since the previous night after she'd finished her scene with Chris, not through any plan on my part but the opportunity hadn't really arisen. I shot the elephant in the room straight away by hugging her tight, kissing her on the cheek and apologising for not catching up.

"I loved the scene last night; you were so beautiful and sexy in it, and I enjoyed every second of it."

It was quite sweet the way she perked up straight away, she looked to Jane for validation who nodded and confirmed that yes, I had been going on about it earlier and everyone was more than cool with it. "All I need to do now is get Nics to have a try of Darren and our work here will be done" she finished with a smile. That got her what I hoped was a scary look straight outta Meadow View and a muttered warning that she blatantly laughed at. I'm not as scary as I hoped.

Break complete we went back into a stretch and carried on with the Bollywood routine, the Zumba and Dancercise classes I took at the Gym while Chris was lifting heavy stuff and grunting paid off big time here, I absolutely loved the two hours we spent catching the fly, throwing the fly, turning the light bulb, pumping my arms and twisting my hips. After two hours of this we were good enough to fake it on film and were taken into a second studio, Weismann disappeared at this stage.

The new room was laid out with eight floor-to -ceiling poles on raised plinths, all the girls were sent to the pole of our choice, Jane and I were put on one side, Luc's friend was on the other, looking a bit dubious. The boys were lined up opposite their earlier partners, Jane and I didn't have partners but everyone else seemed to be paired off.

Sandy was leading the routine and called us into a circle around her pole to watch. She stripped down to her underwear, a functional set of Calvin Klein sports bra and pants and counted herself in.

My first Pole dancing lesson went fairly well, by the third go we were all in time and didn't need Sandy to count us in. She made us run through it twice more before the boys were brought into the routine, they had to climb up onto the plinth, grab the collar on their shirts and simulate ripping it in two and throwing it aside, then they did the same with their trousers. They ran through it twice more then, Sandy made them lose the shirts and trousers. Mike and Paul had gone commando for the day, which brought a squeal of shock from Luc's friend.

Sandy looked over and asked if she was OK, a gentle French accent assured her that she was fine, it just took her by surprise. Sandy went on "OK, you and Luc haven't had tests and aren't in this scene anyway so if you want to come over here with Jane and Nic."

This led to some gallic discussion that seemed to be Luc saying "see, I told you, nothing is allowed to happen" and her arguing that he hadn't said that at all. I recognised the style of argument, it's one I use when I know Chris is right, but I don't want to admit it to him. Not that it ever happens because we are perfect.

Luc came over and introduced Dominique to us. While the rest of them ran through the routine twice more Dominique explained that she and Luc were sort of an item but she'd been quite dubious about him working in this production, he'd persuaded her to come along to see what happened and to prove that without tests nothing would be allowed to happen. He'd shown her the pictures I'd Whatsapped across and she wondered if her definition of nothing was the same as everyone else's. I got the feeling the two of them being kicked off the stage for not having their tests had probably placated her a bit.