French Awakenings Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy called out "OK, lets move to Nicola getting some head. In your own time."

Still with the smaller cock buried in my mouth I nodded, let go of Darren and pushed Luc gently down onto the bed. I had to pull out to get him set up, leaning back against the headboard with his legs splayed, I knelt between his knees and went back to sucking, he reached out and rested a hand on my head, I don't like that much so I took hold of him and held his hand on my tits, he took the hint and rolled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, at the same moment Darren lay on his back and worked his way up between my legs and rubbed on my clit through my briefs, the sudden thrill of both feelings brought me close to cumming. I felt a sudden pressure and heard a ripping sound, then a glorious feeling as a tongue slid along my labia and tickled my clit. Darren had torn my briefs into pieces so he could get to me without stopping, he was working his tongue on me in broad lapping strokes interspersed with sharp stabs into my wet depths or on my swollen clit.

I worked my mouth up and down Luc's shaft, the feeling of control was as strong as ever until Darren slipped two fingers into my pussy and sucked hard on my clit. Suddenly all control left me and I was cumming hard, the cock buried in my mouth muffled the shrieks but everyone knew what was happening. I pulled my head away and tossed my ponytail around my shoulders.

"Fffffuuuuuccckkkkkk ME" I shouted and collapsed down onto my elbows.

"And break" Sandy clapped her hands and suddenly I was sitting on the bed in between my two co-stars, someone handed me a bottle of water and a towel and there was Chris giving me a kiss and telling me I was hotter than a hot thing on a hot day "Love you hun" I kissed him back "Love you too"

At no point did either of us think it was a strange situation, which is probably why Jane looked at me across the bed and mouthed "you've changed" which set us both off.

I turned to Luc "How are you doing?" He looked like a rabbit in the headlights again "It's not a trick question" I reassured him, "How are you, are you enjoying it, can you carry on?"

He calmed down. "Oh, yes it's great. You are very good at the sucking" Ok, as compliments go, I've had better but he meant well.

A handclap from Sandy told us our five-minute break was up. "Back into it people, Can we have Nicola suck on Darren and Luc fucking her from behind."

I had a sudden attack of nerves, I hadn't had another man inside me for seventeen years, eighteen if you count the year before I met Chris that was largely devoid of any action, and now here I was about to...

Sandy clapped again "Is everyone good to go? Darren? Luc?" Darren pointed at his crotch, it was back in the resting position again, I was about to say it was OK, I'd bring it back in the scene when Dominique stepped forward. She'd lost her shirt somewhere in the past fifteen minutes and was knelt in front of him with her perky dark nippled tits to the fore.

Luc had a similar problem, Jane made a theatrical humph sound saying, " I suppose it'll have to be me then" before pulling her T short over her head and unclipping her bra. I sat back and watched as Domininique tried her best to fit Darren into her mouth, eventually giving up and resorting to gentle kisses and licks around the bulbous purple tip and shaft while she gripped hard with both hands.

Jane worked Luc up to a nice hard erection in a few minutes and broke off to give me a peck on the lips saying, "Don't say I never do anything for you." And went back to her microphone, remaining topless. Dominique seemed to be relishing her role, she'd forced the giant angry looking head into her mouth and was working the swollen shaft hard with her hands. Darren was most definitely ready to work, but it wasn't until Sandy clapped again and called out "Live in 5,4,3" that she jumped back.

I knelt on the side of the bed, Darren standing on the floor in front of me and Luc kneeling behind me. Sandy counted us in again, on 3 I took as much of Darren's cock into my mouth as I could. Dominique must have been chewing gum or eating sweets because there was a definite minty taste to him that hadn't been there before, I worked my lips slowly down and up the massive shaft and as Sandy pointed, I felt the first cock other than my husband to touch my pussy in eighteen years slide up and down my wet labia, my clit took a small stroke sending a small judder of excitement through me. I could feel him resting on my outer lips, I pushed back sightly and felt his head pop into me and then with a sudden jolt I had him deep inside my pussy, gently moving back and forth, I tried to match the rhythm as I sucked on Darren, settling into a rocking motion.

The feeling of having a cock inside me as I sucked on another was amazing, we have a dildo at home that we bought a few years ago in Amsterdam that I enjoy Chris working in and out as I suck on him, but this was so different, this was two real hot flesh and blood cocks filling me up. I felt brazen and rampant, I was loving the sensations as I was filled and stretched, somewhere deep inside me I felt a wave building, I took one hand away from Darren and reached back to rub my clit as Luc pushed in hard. Just as I was approaching another massive orgasm Sandy clapped again "OK, swap around."

Nnnnoooo. God that was annoying. Luc pulled out, Darren pulled back. Darren lay down on the bed and I straddled him facing towards the crew, I looked Chris in the eye and smiled lustily as I reached down and guided the tip of that enormous organ onto my pussy lips. Feeling my thighs burn I held myself up, just keeping him in place while Luc shuffled closer so I could reach to slip my mouth over his erection. With a mouth full of French penis, I nodded to Sandy who counted us in. As she pointed to me, I sank slowly down. Oh Fuck. It was huge. I could feel the stretch as I dropped gently onto him. I had to pull off Luc so I could grab him to rest on as I sank down. I could feel the top of it pushing hard against me inside, looking down there was still an inch or two outside. I leant forward, trying to get a comfortable position, it wasn't until I was nearly horizontal that I could relax and enjoy it. Testing the size, I pushed up with my thighs, yes that was good, I tried again. That was very good, Jane was right, once I had the position sorted out it didn't feel very different from a more regular sized cock. I tried again. Oooh yes, very good.

I beckoned Luc round and took him back into my mouth, mmm, very nice. I had a gentle movement going on with Darren's cock that meant I could suck on Luc and enjoy the sensations going on in my pussy, and there were some seriously good sensations. I tried to slip a hand back to squeeze my clit but I was bent so far forward I couldn't ft. Annoyingly the Orgasm that was nearly there earlier wouldn't come. I was fucking the biggest cock I'd ever seen, and I couldn't cum.

We continued for a few more minutes until I heard Sandy talking. "So, he's been fine so far. Got up, stayed up, hasn't cum. I think he's good to go." Jamie's voice answered "Ok, I agree. I'm happy to put him in the scene."

Sandy clapped a final time "OK, and... Cut. Thanks everyone. Luc, Darren, Showers. You are on the main set in thirty minutes. Nicola, thank you. Can you be ready for the main shoot? Jane's on sound so we need you on Occ Health."

I felt Darren struggling to move underneath me, I reached forward and grabbed Luc's hands and pulled myself up, allowing the younger man off the bed. The room emptied around me, until there was just me and Chris.

I sat on the bed, there was a different vibe about the scene I'd just shot compared to the one he'd been in a few days earlier, his was intense for everyone, mine felt more professional, less passionate. Nervously I asked "How did it look? Were you OK with it? How was it?"

He made the recognised international symbol for 'shut up, you're gabbling' and sat down beside me.

"You were magnificent. Powerful, in control and hot." He gently stroked my hair as he told me this, I caught his hand and turned my head to kiss him, softly at first then more passionately.

"I want you in me" I whispered. "Have we got time?"

As an answer he stood and slipped his trousers and pants down in one move, I lay back on the edge of the bed and lifted my legs, pulling my knees to my chest, in a moment he was deep in me.

Forget the size of Darren's cock or the novelty of Luc's, this was the one I wanted and needed. Despite the stretch I'd been given I could feel him driving deep and hard into me, part of me took a surreptitious thrill from this being the third cock in ten minutes, my mind briefly wandered to thoughts of Roman Orgies and multiple partners. Casting the thoughts aside I let my ankles rest on my husband's shoulders and reached forward to rest my hands on his hips. I gazed deep into his eyes as he drove in.

"Feels a bit different, softer" he gasped. "Like it"

I waved him down to kiss me but with my legs where they were neither of us could bend far enough so I kissed my fingers and put them on his lips, he kissed them back, sucking them into his mouth. I took them out and rubbed on my clit, watching him watching me. I matched his movements, as he slipped his meat in and out of my hungry, wet pussy, I ran a finger up each side of my clit, feeling the heat as he slid in and out I started to feel my own heat build. Pausing my caresses for a moment I asked, "Are you close?" receiving a wordless nod in reply, I resumed my assault on my pussy, more urgently now.

Something caught the corner of my eye, Jane was in the doorway. Spotting me seeing her, she pointed at her watch and announced we were needed downstairs. Unfazed, Chris told her we'd be done in a moment, and she could stay and watch if she wanted.

Suddenly I wanted to make a show of it, to perform for my friend, the erotic charge of being watched pushed me into my orgasm, I thrashed hard on the bed, crying out in my passion.

Chris was getting close, I recognised the signs as his breath came in short gasps and his eyes closed, I quickly pulled myself off his cock and knelt in front of him, plunging his throbbing head into my mouth and grabbing on with both hands, I sucked quickly and hard, rubbing my hands along the shaft, the salty acidity of my own juices coating my tongue. He started to shudder and buck, I pulled my head away and aimed him at my chest, sending three thick jets of cum across my tits. As his spasms subsided, I put him back in my mouth, working my tongue around the still throbbing helmet, a small dribble of jiz ran out mixing with the saliva which I thought made a good time to end this particular episode.