French Awakenings Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy clapped, "Ok, boys are you all ready to dance?" Most of them waved and asked for some assistance. Well, all of them apart from Jim who just smiled at Carol who looked on approvingly as the front of his boxers inflated. Darren was paired with Ginny, who asked if someone else could help, she was still sore after the deep throat scene yesterday. He looked across at Jane who gave me a naughty smile and said, "Nicola's closer Darren, ask her."

Well, this was going to give Dominique a baptism of fire into the workings of our film set.

Darren walked over and stood beside me, with a big smile and a set of big puppy dog eyes.

"Hi Nicola, I was wondering if you could help me get ready for the scene? I'm told you're really good at it."

I looked at Dominique who was staring wide eyed at the rest of the studio where the other girls were all back kneeling in front of their dance partners, their heads bobbing on three growing erections. I looked to Jane who was doing a really shitty job of not laughing. I mean, it's not as if it's the first time I've helped on set like this, but by God he was big, and I was nervous about...

Ah fuck it. I took off my sports bra, knelt in front of him, took hold of the waistband on his white trunks and pulled them down. A sharp intake of breath came from behind me as Dominique either realised what was happening or got a sight of Darren's size. It wasn't any smaller close up, if anything it was even more outrageously proportioned, the veins stood out like knotted ropes and the head looked like a salad tomato.

I took hold of him with both hands and lifted, surprised at the weight and solidity of it. I pumped my hands along the shaft a few times, accepting in myself that I was enjoying the experience of being so close and personal with such a magnificent specimen. A small moan came from somewhere, I think it was Dominique, but it could equally well have been me, I pumped a couple more times then opened my mouth as wide as I possibly could and brought him up to my face. Even in his state of only being semi erect I could barely get it past my lips, but I did, and I went on to push about half of his length in.

I was completely incapable of doing anything other than fuck his cock with my head, I couldn't move my tongue, it was forced to the base of my mouth, flattened and spread out, held back by my teeth. I felt my jaw stretching further as he grew, gagging me with his sheer size. Gasping for breath I pulled my head away, I didn't want to stop but I physically couldn't do any more for a minute, I had to breathe.

While I drew in great lungfuls of air I leaned slightly back and held my tits around his shaft. Whenever I'd done this before, and admittedly that was only for three people in my life so far, I'd been able to hide the head in my cleavage, not this time, with the shaft held to my chest there was a good four or five inches poking up towards my face, I sat still and let him pump into me for a few strokes then releasing my hands I grabbed him again and rubbed my lips and open mouth across the head. Part of me wanted to continue but a little voice in the back of my head was telling me I'd done my job, he was ready for action, and I could let go, reluctantly I dropped him and stood up, looking across to Jane who laughed and gave a thumbs up, waving her iPhone at me.

While the rest of them ran through the routine again the tree other non-participants and I stood together watching from the side-lines, they were more in time now and when the boys stepped onto the stage and took up positions behind the dancers on the poles there was a count of three and they entered in perfect symmetry, pumping in time to a count from Sandy.

The dancers went through the routine one more time, I'll be honest, part of me was disappointed Darren didn't need any more assistance but them's the breaks. I took the chance to get my clothes back on while we waited and watched and chatted a bit more with the French couple. Turned out he worked on a tourist boat in the summer season and did the acting work to supplement things through the off season, she was a colleague from the boat but worked most of her time in a hair and beauty salon. I chatted with her in French, asking how she felt about things having seen it in close up.

She nodded enthusiastically, "It is as Luc explained, not sleazy, everyone seems very nice, except," she seemed a bit confused, "why do you do the" she mimed a blowjob, "but you are not on the stage?" I explained about release forms and performance rights and how we had done the blood tests but hadn't agreed to be put in the film so we couldn't be in a scene. She nodded slowly, then asked how long I'd been doing it. When I said this was my fifth day with them she switched to English "No, I mean how long have you been working with them, not how long have you been working here."

I laughed, "No, I really have only known them since Monday" I recounted the story of the scooter-based muggers and how we'd got involved. Dominique did a bit of a double take, looking at me, then Jane, then everyone else before giving a long low whistle.

"You both seem so confident, so relaxed with it. I thought you must have been with them a long time."

I thought I detected an element of inquisitiveness in her manner, I dropped my voice a touch to keep it discrete. "Would you like me to take you for a blood screening? I could meet you in the morning if you wanted to come to the set next week, You and Luc could both be tested, that way you have the option."

She looked at me with a mix of intrigue and horror. "I do not think I could ever, I don't have the confidence, I would find it too difficult." So, not a no then.

I grinned conspiratorially at her "If you decide you want to let me, or Jane know, and we'll whizz you both down."

And that was the end of the day in the dance studio, Monsieur Weismann popped up again and showed us where the showers and locker rooms were. Dominique seemed quite happy to strip down and jump in the communal shower with the rest of the girls, and while I wasn't checking her out, I did notice my initial assessment was correct, perky boobs, nice bum, slim figure and graceful legs.

Showered, dressed, made up and in a collectively excited mood we piled back into the bus and followed Luc and Dominique into Dax for a late lunch

We all sat down, cocktails were ordered and consumed, food was ordered, food was consumed, wine flowed. I noticed Sandy in close conversation with Jane, I made a note to quiz her about the Jamie-Carl-Sandy living arrangements I chatted with Ginny and Darren, occasionally dipping in to

listen to Carol and Jim who seemed to be regaling a fascinated Luc and Dominique, with tales from their working history. The meal came to a reluctant close, then collectively we remembered the Spa and enthusiastically trooped into the minibus for a short drive.

We had the place to ourselves; I chose a massage then to spend some time in the steam room where I found myself joined by Charley, Luc and Dominique as we sweated and glowed naked in the heat and humidity. Dominique nervously asked about life on set, I told her it wasn't a threat to my marriage because it was physical, not emotional and would only be for the two weeks we were here. Charley had a slightly different take on it: "As sex it's better than most I've had in real life, it's all agreed before you do it, you know what's going to happen and if you don't want to do something, you don't do it. There's respect for everyone on the set, no means no and everyone's got your back. There's no pressure, I've never had sex with anyone on set when I didn't want to. I would hate to be in the world of dating, this is so much better as a woman."

Dominique looked very thoughtful and I thought I spotted an imperceptible nod between the French couple. I was proved right when Charley got up to go for a dip in the plunge pool and Dominique asked if the clinic was open on Sundays. I promised to find out and call Luc by 10am the following morning.

It was nearly ten by the time we got back, the dancing, large meal, massage and steam combined to send me to sleep, waking only long enough to crawl into the back of Jane's car for the trip back to our villa. I probably woke up to get in the house because I found myself in bed at 8.30 the next morning but I have no memory of how I got there.

Chris was nowhere to be seen, he'd left a note that had words like IP Packets, Cloud Server, virtual tunnel and Universal. I have no clue what he meant but the last bit said 'See you after lunch XX' so I knew I was on my own for a bit and ran myself a hot bath where I did some maintenance work with a razor and some nail polish, soaking luxuriously for what seemed an age.

I remembered my promise to Luc and Dominique with a start and checked my watch. It was 9.50 so I wasn't late...yet. I splashed out of the bath and sought out my test certificate, there was the clinic's number ...dialled...ringing...ringing... ringing...answer. A swift conversation followed in French, yes, they were open, yes, they could fit in two full screen tests, any time after 11am. I buzzed Luc and arranged to meet them both there at 11.30.

Chris had taken our hire car, so I knocked on Jane's door to see if she was awake, thinking I'd heard a call I pushed it open and pulled it shut almost immediately. A voice called through the door "Well come on in, it's not like it's anything new, is it?"

Feeling quite nervous I crept in, Deecee was lying on the bed with Jane sitting naked, astride his groin, gently moving her hips. As I came into the room, he put his hands behind his head and gave an exaggerated sigh of satisfaction and asked, "You feel like joining us?"

"Tempting though your offer is mister, I'm on the clock here. Jane, can I borrow your car? I need to meet Luc and Dominique at the clinic."

Jane leant forward, taking her weight on her wrists and started lifting her pussy up and down on Deecee's erection, "Oh yes," she gasped, "Take it, we'll be here at least another hour or so."

I closed the door on a rapidly increasing pounding noise and grabbed her keys from the kitchen table.

By 1.30 we were all back in the main villa, Chris had come back from wherever he'd been to and brought Jane and Deecee in from the villa, I'd taken Luc and Dominique to see Sandy, Carl and Jamie with their new certificates. Luc had his contract upgraded to reflect his new status, I would guess he was getting more money, but that bit's none of my business, Dominique had a set assistant contract and was helping on Hair and Makeup as well as other services as required. Both were looking embarrassed but were clearly excited about the prospects for the afternoon's shooting.

Sandy gathered everyone into the main living room and stood to announce the afternoon's state of play, which was going to be a multi participant scene featuring Carol, Jim, Ginny, Charley, Carl and Jamie. Mona and Deecee would be on cameras, Darren and Chris on lighting and sound.

Sandy looked over at Carl "Have we decided on Luc, now he's had his tests?" The three exchanged a look and disappeared into the kitchen for a board meeting, while they were gone there was a mighty whistle and cheer as Luc and Dominique were fully welcomed to the gang. Carol promised to update the picture I'd taken of him and her at the restaurant as soon as she had a chance. Jim was pushing her to the front to do it there and then when the other three came back from the kitchen.

Sandy was spokesperson apparently. "Luc, this is going to be a fairly intense scene, there will be multiple participants, and multiple partners. We'd like you to film a screen test before we drop you into the middle of it. Mona and Darren, you're not in the scene, can you do a test with Luc?"

Luc looked alarmed at Darren being suggested. Sandy placated him, "Don't worry, we don't want you gay for pay. It's a multi partner scene so I want you in a multi partner test to see how you react to being around other guys." Mona pointed out she would be on cameras with Deecee and one of them would be setting up and presumably the other would be filming the screen test.

Nervously I put my hand up. "I" wow dry mouth. Cough "I'll do it" I spotted Chris do a double take then smile and nod enthusiastically. Jane gasped, covering her mouth with a hand. Sandy looked at me.

"You sure about that? You want to do a boy-girl-boy scene?" being questioned just made me more determined.

"Yeah. Bring it on."

Sandy nodded. "OK, Luc, Darren, Nicola, showers and see you in the main bedroom in ten. Deecee, camera." Then, looking directly at me she added "Chris, can you bring a lighting rig?"

Oh Fuuucckkk I was going to do it in front of my Husband.

"and Jane, are you free to hold a microphone?"

Oh Fuuuucckk and my friend.

Then it clicked, Sandy was making a point that it was an act, not real. All the things I'd said to Chris before his scene with Ginny, they applied here and to me. It's not real, I'm just helping out. "Yeah, Nix, you keep telling yourself that" I whispered under my breath.

I grabbed a shower in the main bedroom en-suite, the same one I'd taken Chris into after his scene with Ginny, when I came out Sandy pointed me towards a suitcase of lingerie, I grabbed a pair of pale blue tanga briefs and a cotton robe, put on a bit of lippy and eye liner and pulled my hair into a ponytail. And that was my preparation for my scene debut.

Luc was already waiting in the bedroom, standing awkwardly just inside the door. I pulled him along onto the bed and lay down next to him. Chris and Jane were moving around the room checking access so they could get around with the microphone and lighting rig, they paused for a moment and Jane giggled as she showed Chris something on her phone. His reaction told me it was the video of me bringing Darren's enormous cock to an eyewatering erection. My husband was obviously getting into this whole film production gig because his first comment was on the shaky camera work, followed by a complaint that it was filmed in portrait, not landscape before admitting that yes, his wife was the absolute hottest fucking thing he'd ever seen.

I turned to Luc and quietly enough that no one else could hear asked him in French if he was OK and wanted to go ahead. He said he was, but the squeak in his voice suggested otherwise. I put a hand on his chest and gave him a kiss, "Don't worry. Any time you want to stop, we will stop. Darren and I are just here to help you, we want you to do well, and we want you to enjoy the experience."

Darren walked in and lay down on the other side of me. Sandy stood at the base of the bed, Deecee had a camera on his shoulder, the lights came on, the boom microphone came out, suspended over the middle of the bed.

Sandy was in full director mode: "OK, the set is live. We will start with Nicola kneeling on the bed, Luc and Darren standing one each side for some oral, into Darren giving Nic head while she carries on sucking Luc, then swap around before we take a break. All good to go?" a series of acknowledgements came from the crew, Darren sounded very keen, I made an effort to sound as equally ready and Luc gave a weak "Oui."

We all took off our robes and handed them to Dominique, which probably wasn't helping his nervousness. "And ready to go in 5, 4, 3" fingers, point.

And

I was kneeling in between Darren and Luc's crotches. Looking up at their faces, one eager, one nervous. Darren was pumped, he must have spent most of his prep time on the nautilus machine, Luc was less muscular but had a pleasantly flat and solid midriff. Butterflies were ricocheting off the inside of my stomach, thoughts crashed into each other, I had never had a proper threesome before, not with two men, there was that one thing with a couple in Madeira a long time ago, but I'd volunteered, I wanted to do this so...

I took hold of the waistband of Luc's boxers, keeping eye contact with him I pulled them down to his knees, they fell the rest of the way to the bed. I grabbed Darren's cock through his shorts without looking at him, I was still giving Luc 100% of my attention, he was hanging limp in front of my face, I wrapped my hand around him, circumcised I noticed, and with short, cropped hair above the base but smooth below. I held him in my fist, pushing up and down, still no growth, I reached in and pulled the tip into my mouth, sucking hard I took my hand away and pulled the whole of him in, rolling my tongue around the shaft and working on the sensitive tip. Still no growth. I pulled back so it was just the tip between my lips, grabbing on with my right hand, I worked my fist back and forth slowly, I thought there was a bit of a thickening, I rubbed harder, licking across the tip and working the still shrunken ridge around the head.

I had been right, it was thickening, but not much. He was still very nervous, I didn't blame him, I was nervous too, the difference being for me nervousness didn't manifest as a failure to perform. I took him out of my mouth and started licking his balls, he must have given them a smoothing shave as there was a strong smell of Gilette down there, I pumped hard with my fist and sucked first one, then the other, gently caressing them with my tongue then licking all the way up along the thick vein underneath his shaft before popping my lips over the head and giving him a little wink.

My left hand could feel Darren growing under his shorts, I didn't want him too big if I was going to have to work with that monster, I at least wanted to spend some time able to suck on him. Turning, I continued working Luc's cock with my right hand and pulled the waistband of Darren's shorts down to his knees before going back to the wakening beast that was the monster cock. If I'm honest this was why I'd volunteered, since the dance studio I'd wanted more time with this, this magnificent bit of meat. It was lust pure and simple. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth as wide as I could, with a delicious shiver of enjoyment I took him as deep into my throat as I could without gagging, clamped my lips hard around the middle of his shaft and while I still could I worked my tongue around the head.

It didn't last long, he grew to the point that all I could do was move my head back and forth, my jaw stretching wider and wider as he grew ever bigger and bigger. I held him, working a cock with both hands, the feeling of control and power was a massive aphrodisiac, I was hornier than I had ever been. I couldn't take the stretch anymore and pulled my head away, panting hard I rested for a moment then ran my lips along the whole of his length, loving the feeling of heat and power emanating from him, I pushed my mouth over the tip again, holding the head in my mouth so I had space to work my tongue over him. With a guttural growl I shook my head from side to side and pulled away, turning back to Luc.

The Frenchman had continued to grow while I was sucking on Darren's cock, whether it was the spectacle or taking the pressure away from him I couldn't say but it had worked, I was presented with a lovely hard cock, around six and a half inches but not too fat. I pushed him deep into my mouth, enjoying the contrasting feeling of the more manageable penis, I worked my tongue around the shaft and head as I pumped my head up and down. I looked up at Luc's face, he was looking less nervous and more excited, looking out to the crew Jane blew me a kiss which made me gag for a moment as I swallowed a laugh, Dominique was staring in fascination, I noticed she had a hand on her breasts and was pushing on the outside of her trousers. Chris was also watching intently but with a look of lust and pride, the bulge in the front of his trousers told me all I needed to know.