French Awakenings Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pleased she didn't wait for an answer and went straight on with "Don't worry I'm gonna take that as a no. If you do accidentally take five kilos of ice onto a US air force base in England let me know. "

Chris confirmed he would be available, I felt a bit better about Charley standing us up because we'd have had to stand her up.

Back at our place I pointed Chris at the kettle and jumped in the shower. I finished fairly quickly and was bending forward over the basin with a towel round my waist when Jane opened the door.

"You going to be long?" she asked.

"I'm just making myself beautiful" I replied as I ran the eyeliner round,

"Ages then" she snorted at me, dodging the hairbrush I threw across the room. She led Darren in by the hand and shut the cubicle door behind them.

Steam started misting up the mirror but rubbing a bit of soap on the glass kept enough clear that I could see what I was doing. I wasn't going for a massive amount of slap and once I'd done the eyes, I ran my lippy around and was good to go.

Glancing to my left I noticed Jane was on her knees in front of Darren who was leaning back against the tiled wall holding tight onto the water pipes on his right. Water was cascading down and bursting off them in a fine spray, causing them both to close their eyes. Jane's mouth was stretched wide as she worked the erection to its maximum size. She took her mouth off the angry looking tip and holding her head back and out of the jet of water she held the huge beast of a thing between her tits and waited as he pumped slowly into her cleavage.

I knocked a can of deodorant over with a clatter, Darren's eyes opened, and Jane looked across at me. "You still there? Can't a girl even fuck in the shower in privacy round here?" then she blew me a kiss, which I took to mean she was only joking.

"You're not fucking; you're just wrapping your great whites around him and letting him do all the work" I retorted.

There was a turmoil in my head, part of me thought I should leave and give them some privacy, another part of me wanted to see how she was going to handle that thing sliding into her. I remembered my try and how I'd had to contort myself into a strange flattened reverse cowgirl position to accommodate it without discomfort.

Jane seemed to understand what was going through my mind. She stared right into my eyes, released her tits and stood up, turning to face the pipes she bent forward, looking across her shoulder towards me, she spread her legs, reached back under her body and slipped a couple of fingers into her sopping wet, soft, pink folds.

Darren moved round behind her, even holding his rigid cock in both hands, there were still three- or four-inches protruding from the top of his fist, more now he took his left hand away and caressed the waiting, eager pussy in front of him.

Involuntarily I moved closer, closer still until I was right up against the glass of the shower screen. Darren noticed and helpfully wiped the spray clear from the inside; I matched his movements to clear the steam from the outside. Kneeling my eyes were on a level with Jane's hips and about six inches away. I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my right nipple and realised it was me, twisting hard as I watched.

Slowly Darren moved his huge red head up to the waiting lips, the deep purple of his penis contrasting in an erotic explosion of stimulation. He held it there for what felt like an age, neither in nor out, just holding the folds around him as he allowed her to get used to the size. Her fingers set up a slow rhythm on her clit, my hand bumped into the glass as I tried to reach in to touch her. Slowly Darren pushed in, gently stretching her. Both hands were clear of his cock now, one was gripping the top of the shower screen, the other was pushing on the opposite wall. I stood up and entwined my fingers in his, holding his hand as I watched him slide deep into my friend. If I could have reached, I'd have sucked his fingers deep into my mouth, I wanted to taste Jane on his fingers. I brought my hand down to my mouth, there was a slight saltiness, which I told myself could only be from her.

I pulled on the towel around my waist and dropped it onto the bathroom floor, I could feel my fingers delving into my own wetness, parting the folds of flesh, massaging on my clit. I reached up again, gripping Darren's fingers with mine, transferring the wetness, willing him to understand. He did, he took his fingers to his lips and licked my flavours from his hand, watching me while he did it.

I knelt again, my fingers deep inside me, my clit made slick and slippery with my juice. Darren was still watching me which made it feel even better. It was a race who was going to cum first, Jane was starting to moan under the onslaught from the huge cock, as it pulled out, I could see her inner lips straining with it, as it went in the stretch was incredible. I wanted some of that, if there hadn't been a shower stall between us, I'd have had my head buried deep in there, licking on Jane's clit as he drove hard into her. I had to make do with my fingers and the view.

A shockwave started inside me, my pussy was on fire, my breasts tingled, my toes clenched. I closed my eyes, tight and was rewarded with a firework display in the darkness, bells rang in my head, I collapsed forwards, opening my eyes in time to see Darren pumping hard into Jane, her fingers twisting her clit and a thin dribble of cum running out from her swollen pussy as she gasped out her own orgasm.

I felt a sudden flush of guilt, we had specifically said nothing with Jane. I jumped up, rinsed my fingers in the sink and in an elegant and ladylike move that Margot Fonteyn would have been proud of, wiped my dripping pussy on the towel I'd dropped earlier. Jane and Darren were snogging under the shower when I walked out. Hoping the flush on my skin would be explained by the steam and heat and not my aroused state, I met Chris presenting me with a mug of tea.

I was dressed and good to go in a few minutes, Jane and Darren were surprisingly quick as well, so once Chris was done, we all crammed into the Focus for the trip to the restaurant, most of the rest arrived in the minibus apart from Luc and Dominique who arrived on a twist and go scooter with her driving. What with us being a big crowd and quite boisterous, they put us in a private room open to a courtyard with grapevines climbing the walls. We had a long rustic table made from a single beautifully polished piece of walnut, it was about four feet wide and fifteen feet long allowing plenty of space to spread out.

Chris was over the table away from me, chatting to Darren, probably about computers or rugby if I was any judge. I had a moment's concern that Darren may spill the beans about the bathroom episode but I couldn't work out how it might crop up in conversation..."Yes Darren, Windows 11 is much more secure from virus attack than Windows XP. Scrum, lineout, tackle, yes, Go Rugby stuff. What's that? Nicola was watching you and Jane shagging in the shower and got herself off? I expect that was hot. I'd usually go Fibre Optic for outdoor links."

We finished eating at around 9, Sandy made the official announcement that Jane would be joining the company as Vice President in charge of Occupational Health, an announcement that came as news to no one but was clearly a popular call. We then spent another forty minutes on coffee, except Jane said no coffee; herb tea or weak decaf only and no liqueurs, there were still four days filming and nine scenes to shoot now that she was doing one in the morning. Working rules applied.

The group broke up in the car park, Darren and Jane hopped in the minibus, Dominique and Luc disappeared in a whining buzz and a cloud of smoke from her scooter, and I jumped in the Focus with Chris. We'd both stayed off the booze to be ready for the video conference.

We were back at the villa with around thirty minutes to spare, Chris was pacing around the living room in nervous anticipation. I tried feeding him tea, but he was still wound up like a spring, I went for a more primal solution, unbuttoning my top I unclipped my bra and pulled it out through an armhole, leaving my boobs hanging free.

"Hey, mister. I've got something over here to settle your mind."

He came over to me and rested a hand on each of my already pointily defined nipples. He had surprisingly cold hands where the car AC had been blasting over the steering wheel.

I gave a shocked squeal and pushed him away.

"You can forget it if you're that cold."

I pushed him down into the sofa and knelt between his knees, automatically he reached for me with his ice-block fingers, I slapped his hands away warning him that if he touched me again I was going to stop.

Satisfied he was sitting on his hands I crawled up his chest and kissed him, then returned to his groin and unzipped his shorts, pulling them down and fully off, along with his boxers too.

He was still small and floppy, with an internal smile and a thought of "soon fix that" I lifted his penis and put it in my mouth, sucking hard I soon had the whole thing in the warm wetness. I worked my tongue around the head and shaft, enjoying the sensation as he grew to stiffness. Probably not as much as Chris was enjoying the sensation if I'm any judge of his moans.

I was working my head up and down in a slow sensual motion with a bit of hand action to assist when there was a familiar warbling from the laptop. I backed away, buttoning myself up as I went. The computer was on the same table we'd been watched screwing on a week or so ago, so Chris was quiet safe sitting there in just his polo shirt on the zoom call. He did look quite funny though with his erection protruding under the table.

He answered the buzz to find Lou on the other end. "I wanted to be sure you were OK before the call starts," she told him. "Now is the time to hit me with any questions you don't want to ask in front of the cops."

Chris had a couple; one was quite technical about the processes he'd used and how they were legal in the UK but not in the US and should he reveal anything about them.

Lou seemed ready for that one. "Don't say Jack until they agree immunity from prosecution and investigation. If they don't, but they will, but if they don't, we will draft a statement that doesn't incriminate you or anyone at DreamTime or Paxton Networks and that's all they'll get. I'll hit them with fifth amendment rights if they try to get pushy. Next question?"

Chris hummed a bit. "Lou, you are clearly aware of the nature of the production we are working on, is that germane to the investigation, will it have any direct or indirect bearing on what happens in the investigation?"

Lou chuckled. "Dealing with the studios you'll find they are pretty relaxed about Adult work. A lot of the camera people, hair and makeup, costume, and props are independents who work where there's money to be made so there's quite a lot of crossover at the granular level. Several big-time directors started in Adult work, you'd be surprised at the names, there's at least two Oscar winners. A lot of the tech that's used in mainstream movies started in Adult work, because it's cheaper and gives better results than the older manual processes, and a lot of geeks that still live in their moms basement aged thirty like porn and computers and developed a load of software tweaks.

The Cops are a bit different, there's still a puritan streak running through the middle of the FBI whatever the first amendment says, but Dreamtime have jumped through all the hoops, pay their taxes and are pretty mainstream so there shouldn't be a major issue. Ultimately, you're a contractor, not part of the company so should be in the clear."

Chris seemed a lot happier after that. Lou told him to keep the link open and to wait a few minutes until the feds (she actually called them feds) were online. I took the opportunity to sneak under the table and reacquaint myself with his slightly drooping erection. He had the presence of mind to mute our end and was sitting watching the screen trying to keep a straight face as I worked him back to stiffness.

I had him good and hard now and pushed as far down his shaft as I could, almost to the point of gagging. I closed my eyes and gave my head a side-to-side shake then pulled back; gasping for air and drooling I forgot where I was and cracked my head on the underside of the table hard enough for red lights to burst behind my eyelids.

Swearing like a Glasgow docker I crawled out from under the table holding my head, on the plus side I'd successfully distracted my worried husband, on the minus side.....Fucking Ouch.

I sat next to Chris, who despite his best efforts was laughing at my misfortune, (mental note, no more blowjob for him tonight,) when I noticed I'd drooled all over the front of my shirt. I was just undoing my buttons to slip it off when Lou came back on screen, I hope I ducked out of the way in time but figured as the attorney to an Adult Film company she'd probably seen worse. By the time I got back with a clean T-shirt on she was introducing the third member of the discussion.

"Chris, this is Agent Leah Hernandez from the FBI's cybercrime division. She will be carrying out the initial interview and setting the groundwork for potential follow up in person. Agent Hernandez, I will be recording this online meeting for our records, I will furnish you with a copy within five minutes of termination of the call."

Leah Hernandez was a pretty, olive skinned woman with dark hair pulled back tight into a ponytail, dazzling white teeth, a sharp jaw and deep brown eyes. She was wearing a grey suit jacket and a white open necked blouse with just the top two buttons undone. Nothing sexy going on there, unless you have thing for strictness.

According to the plan Lou started. "Ms Hernandez, Mr Paxton is voluntarily presenting himself for interview however before we can proceed can you confirm the US Government will not be seeking to prosecute or investigate Mr Paxton, any employee or associates of Paxton Networks or DreamTime pictures for any crimes or misdemeanours in association with this investigation?"

Ms Hernandez leaned forward, "The Bureau will not be offering any immunity from serious crimes uncovered during this investigation, the Bureau will prosecute any and all crimes of violence, any serious crimes that could result in a prison sentence of at least five years or any crimes involving drugs or a plot against the government of the United States of America."

Lou picked up the baton, "If you could confirm for my recording that you will not be seeking to investigate or prosecute the people and organisations, I mentioned for any crimes other than those that you mentioned I think we can move forward."

Agent Hernandez leaned in and tapped on her keyboard; a little envelope icon appeared at the bottom of the screen. Chris clicked it and a full-size image of FBI headed paper appeared with a letter addressed to Ms Louise Carpenter in relation to DreamTime Pictures of Glendale, California and Paxton Networks of Stroud, England.

Lou took a minute to read it and pronounced herself satisfied that it ticked all the right boxes then announced that Chris and Ms Hernandez should talk freely.

I checked the time, it was pushing eleven pm, so I took the opportunity to sneak off to bed, sometime around 1am I remember Chris crawling in next to me but other than that I was spark out.

I was woken by the sun streaming in through the bedroom window, the open curtains my first clue I was alone again, I shouted out "Are you making tea?" thinking that if he was, I'd finish what I'd left off when I bumped my head but there was only an echo from the empty villa. I mooched into the kitchen to find a note saying he'd headed into the main complex to email some information to Agent Hernandez and would see me there. I grabbed a shower and dressed in a short denim skirt and a check shirt that I tied up under my boobs. Jane's hire car was outside, so I nicked it and drove myself in.

I walked into the living room to be greeted with a round of Howdy Pardner, Do-si-doh, Yeeha and slap my thigh. Now that I considered it I suppose I did look a bit country and western. I gave the assembled masses a couple of fingers and found Carl in the kitchen.

Sticking the kettle on I made myself a mug of tea and pinched a croissant from a basket on the table, I asked him when Jane's scene was due and where they'd be shooting, he looked at his watch with a grunt and asked if I could help round up Darren, Charley, Jane, Mona and Paul. He'd go and dig out Carol and probably Jim as well and load the equipment into the minibus. I took that to mean it was any time from now on and was going to be off site somewhere.

Mona, Paul and Jane were still in the living room where they'd been last seen taking the piss out of my denim and checked shirt combo, I told them there was a snake in my boots and to mosey on over to the stagecoach to head on out to go and find sheriff Roscoe. Charley and Jane were in the bath together, a tangle of legs, bubbles, scarlet and blonde hair and girl talk. Charley seemed to be inviting Jane to stay with her until she found a place of her own and was promising to introduce her around. Both seemed genuinely pleased with the idea.

Darren and Chris were back in the admin office talking through the videoconference with Ms Hernandez, I gave Chris a bit of grief about telling Darren before me but he made the hard to argue against point that I'd been asleep and the short version was he had a new best friend in California who was going to pass an unofficial word to her point of contact at WorldWide that he was on the right side of the argument and had saved their blockbuster from being pirated before it hit the screens. He also mentioned that Washington had every intention of going after the guy in Minsk just as soon as the Belarus government saw things their way so any concerns I had about getting the concrete block tour of Marseille docks were dispelled.

Once I'd found everyone and chased them all down to the gravel outside the main building, we stood around in the warm morning sun for a few minutes until Carl, Sandy and Jamie rolled up in the minibus with Ginny already aboard. We jumped in and Sandy briefed us on the ride out.

"We're going to fit this scene into the show, Jane, Charlie and Darren will be out walking and spot Jamie, Ginny and me having a threeway in field, they will then have their own scene watching from the trees. We'll be shooting back up at the farm where we had the car scene a few days ago, the landowner seemed quite happy with another 500 bucks and being allowed to come along and watch it all happening, we just need to keep it away from the road, he had some angry phone calls last time. Jim and Carol, lookin' at you, just like his neighbour was."

Jim protested his innocence which didn't do him any good because there were too many witnesses, Carol backed him up saying "What do they expect? We're in love" which didn't work either but got a laugh.

We bumped across the rutted fields for what felt like half a mile until we rolled to a stop behind a small copse of stunted looking trees beside a pool with no immediately apparent source of water, a large pile of plastic wrapped hay bales and a pile of straw spread across the dirt completed the location. A set of four garden chairs and an ornamental mirror stood to one side. Carl leapt into Director mode, pointing Carol and Mona towards the chairs, "Makeup, over there. Darren, sound. Get the mikes set up. Paul, you set the cameras up, Mona can you jump in when you're done making everyone look hot?"

He pulled a wicker basket out of the minibus and laid out a blanket, a bottle of wine, three glasses, a baguette and some cheese.