French Awakenings Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jane, need you here" he called out. She trotted over as he opened the wine, conspiratorially he leaned in and in a lower tone said "You may want this, it being your first scene, just to loosen off the nerves a bit. "

I must admit, now the reality was getting close she did look a bit like a rabbit in the headlights, I caught her eye and mouthed "You OK?"

She looked at me, looked at the wine, back at me and nodded before telling Carl she was fine, thanks for the thought but she was good.

"OK," he acknowledged her, " but if any time you feel uncomfortable shut out and we'll stop. Now, let's get Charley and Darren over here. I've got an idea for your scene."

He whistled and waved the other two over then all four disappeared around the back of the trees, reappearing ten minutes later laughing enthusiastically.

The now familiar call went up, "Places, set is live in five. We'll start with Jane, Charley and Darren walking round and through the trees. Mona? On camera. Nicola, can you grab the boom mike? Carol and Jim, grab the reflectors. Paul, can you get some setup shots of the picnic, when I shout go Ginny, Sandy & Jamie you start getting it on. Quick radio check?"

Paul pulled out a walkie talkie and spoke into it, Carl answered on his and everyone seemed happy.

We set off, Jane, Charley and Darren took the lead with Carl, followed by Mona, Jim, Carol, me and the farmer. At the far end of the small spinney, we set up the three stars in a jaunty 'walking across the fields' pose, each carrying a half litre bottle of water, with the camera in front of them. Mona and I were walking backwards, I held the boom mike above them, lifting it far enough up to keep it out of shot while Jim and Carol stood ready to aim reflected sunlight to eliminate any shadows.

We all made our way towards the woods and then through a gap in the bushes to find a path amongst the trees, at one end we found the water, it was about the size of a back garden swimming pool, crystal clear with what looked like grass lining the bottom, longer strands poked up to caress the surface. The morning sun was already hot, and the water looked very inviting, so I was quite jealous when Jane peeled off her shirt and shorts and waded in, Charley and Darren followed her in a blink, and we spent five minutes filming them splashing and laughing together.

Carl called out instructions, taking his lead from Mona's camera which had a display screen on the rear so he could see what was being filmed in real time. When he was happy he had enough swimming and splashing he called out, "Now Jane, you climb out and while you're wringing the water out of your hair catch sight of the action down below."

Taking direction like a seasoned professional she clambered out and walked away, skirting the pool she avoided the squelchy mud until she reached the far side where Mona dashed out to get a shot as if peering out through the branches, then back up to shoot the view the other way. Carl had broken off a busy twig and held it in front of the lens. Who said there was no special effects budget?

A brief radio conversation followed and with a nod and a wave the performers on the blanket started on dessert.

Ginny and Sandy kissed each other in a long, slow embrace then turned to a smiling Jamie and took turns entwining their tongues, both gripping his penis through his trousers. Ginny pulled away first and unzipped him, taking the semi rigid flesh out and pushing it into her mouth. She and Sandy then knelt down and started a two-handed blowjob on a smiling Jamie. Probably should be called a two-headed blowjob really.

Jane turned to the other two and called them over with a hissed "You guys, check this out." Charley was first there, swiftly joined by Darren, who had managed to sink his leg deep into the mud and had a glistening beep brown coating from mid-thigh to his toes on his left side.

The three of them lay there, supposedly watching the activity down the slope, comments were being ad-libbed, "Man that's hot" "check that out" "Turning me on" and "ooohh yeah".

There was a pause in the filming as Carl checked if Darren was ready for action, he apologised "Sorry man, that water's quite cool. Might need some extra help?" and knelt up between the two women. Charley put on a mock annoyed voice, "Carl, this is Jane's first shoot, and you want her to fluff as well? We're god-damned professionals over here. What kinda cockamamie outfit are you running?"

Carl looked around "Well, Mona's holding a very expensive camera, Nicola's got the boom mike, which is rented, and Carol only wants to work with Jim. Which leaves me and Jim. Darren, which one of us d'you want?" He puckered up.

Darren seemed happy enough to play along and pointed a finger "Eeeny Meeny Miny Mo" he started when Jim appeared next to me, he'd given his reflector to Carol and reached up to take the boom from me. "See," he announced, "With age comes experience."

Feeling as if I was the butt of some elaborate stitch-up, I relinquished the microphone and, rolling my eyes I stepped up. Looking Jane in the eye I complained to her "How come it's YOUR shoot and I am the one about to get a dick in my mouth? You owe me lady." Turning to Darren I told him to stand up and if he got any mud on my shirt there would be trouble, which of course lead to the suggestion that I should remove my top to avoid the risk of soil related contamination.

The sun was warm on my back as I knelt, topless, in front of Darren and took as much of his monster into my mouth as I could. I could smell the earthy richness of the mud on his leg, combined with the hot dust coming off the field. There must have been Rosemary in amongst the trees because I got a scent of that as well.

I worked myself as far down the expanding meat as I could, trying to work the head with my tongue but failing as he grew to his full jaw aching size. A whispered "Mon dieu" told me the Farmer was enjoying the show, or at least was impressed by the proportions.

I pulled away with an audible "plop" and finished up with a kiss on the tip. "There you go Darren, all good to go."

He thanked me, and pulled his underwear back up, leaving a good three inches poking out of the top then returned to his position between Jane and Charley. I decided to leave my top off for now as it was warm, and I was enjoying the feel of the gentle breeze across my boobs.

The scene proceeded predictably enough, with another double-headed blowjob, before Jane went down on Charley while she struggled to get Darren into her mouth. It was just after that part of the scene that Charley rolled away to discover she had mud all over her tits and stomach, Jane laughed so Charley grabbed a handful and rubbed it across Jane's boobs, she objected and threw a load back which missed and splatted Darren. All three moved across to the muddiest part of the pool and started rolling round until they were covered, their laughter and squeals seemed to be genuine as they retrieved their water bottles to rinse some tits here, a pussy there or (taking half a bottle) a cock, prior to licking or sucking on it.

After what seemed no time at all but was actually about ten minutes Darren and Jane started fucking in a gentle missionary position, the mud oozing from under her back and bum as he drove down, Charley was kneeling beside them, alternately licking and rubbing Jane's clit and fondling her tits. They carried on for a few more minutes then the two girls changed places, Charley knelt with her knees as far apart as they could go to allow Darren access to her tight, pink, juicy mud-spattered pussy. Jane sat back, crab-like in front of Charley who delved into Jane's stretched hole with her tongue. Jane didn't last long, squealing her orgasm out for us all to share, which prompted Darren to lie on his back and pull Charley into a 69, setting to work with his own tongue.

After a minute's recovery Jane joined in the blowjob, taking over completely while Charley gasped as she was either cumming like a freight train or she's one hell of an actress. Jane was forcing her head down as far as she could and using slippery handsfull of mud as a lube on the lower half of Darren's penis. With a gasp of his own he started to buck his hips as his balls built the pressure up, Jane's head flew to one side and the mud was smeared all the way to the top of his cock as she worked her hands up and down in a frenzy, with a final bounce and shout he let loose three strong jets of thick white jizz that splashed across Jane's mud encrusted nipples and cleavage.

All three of them rolled into the water in an effort to clean the mud off while the six observers burst into spontaneous applause.

Carl was shaking his head in wonder "Jane, for a first scene that was as good as I've known. Your green card is in the bag, but if you want to keep working, I'll keep shooting you." She rolled onto her back in the now murky waters and rubbed the mud off her with a languorous motion. "I'll keep that in mind Carl, I've still got an ex-husband to piss off. "

While we waited for our stars to clean up, dry and get dressed Mona and Carl went down to finish filming the other scene, once he realised what was happening the Farmer disappeared as well, leaving six of us by the pool. Jim and Carol disappeared into the trees and from the sounds coming through the undergrowth it was quite clear what they were doing. As no one had thought to bring a towel the three performers let the sun dry them off and fifteen minutes later we all headed back to rejoin the rest.

Ginny, Sandy and Jamie had finished their scene as well and were finishing the bread and cheese with the rest of the crew. The farmer had disappeared, but soon returned with three more bottles and another couple of loaves, so we had an impromptu picnic for about thirty minutes. Once we'd drunk all the wine and eaten all the food and everything was packed away Jamie gave a loud shout for Jim and Carol who came out of the bushes like a benny hill sketch, holding clothes in place, trousers dropping round ankles and bits of twig stuck in their hair. They joined us in the bus and we were gone, back to the villa complex.