French Awakenings Pt. 10

Story Info
All good things come to an end.
14.6k words
4.72
3.9k
5

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived back at Mimizan just after lunch, to Chris's great embarrassment everyone came out to greet him with cheers and applause. The girls all mobbed him and Darren, hugging them both like returning heroes. I stood back, soaking in the atmosphere when Ginny and Jane spotted me and broke free to rush across and hug me, which set me off crying again, which set them off and we all stood there, a soggy mess.

Mike and Deecee came over with a box of tissues. Mike told me he'd known Ginny long enough to know they'd be needed, which got him an affectionate slap on the arm, he complained that it was true and that he was being oppressed for no reason. Teary laughter broke through, the moment passed, and I was back to normal, albeit with a streaky face.

Jane had taken to her HR management role and herded everyone back into the living room where Jamie wanted to speak to us all. Chris gave a groan and whispered to me "Please, no. Can I run away?" I told him to be a big boy, it would be over soon."

There weren't two seats together, Mike and Deecee made space on one sofa and dragged me in to squeeze between them, which was a hardship I was prepared to endure for the sake of tranquillity. Yeah, I'm still a crap liar. I snuggled up close to them both, enjoying the proximity. Across the room Charley and Ginny made a smaller space for Chris to squeeze into, he seemed happy enough with the arrangements as well.

Jamie stood up, flanked by Carl and Sandy. "Thanks everyone for coming together, first up welcome back Chris." He paused for more applause, whoops and cheers. I could see Chris trying to shrink into his seat with embarrassment. "And Darren and Nicola. Darren, it's good that you were able to help drag his ass out of the fire after he's had a hand in dragging ours out so many times. Darren and Nicola, thank you for bringing our friend home." Now it was my turn to die from embarrassment.

Fortunately, it was over soon enough, and he moved on to better things.

"OK, we've nearly reached the end of our time here in France and a great time it has been." More cheers. "We've made some friends for life." More cheers. "we've found us a new Vice President of Occupational Health." Cheers for Jane. "And here and now on behalf of everyone I'd like to offer a performers contract to Dominique and Luc, if they want one." More cheers. Honestly, what is it about Americans that makes them so enthusiastic? It's not right.

Luc and Dominique were deep in conversation, the short answer seemed to be yes, they would, but there were a few thigs to be ironed out.

"Moving forward, we've got enough scenes in the can for the rest of the series, and Lou's had an enquiry from the streaming people, they like what we've done so far. If the quality maintains they want to commission another series, now as everyone dies at the end of this one," shouts of 'spoilers' punctured his speech "Oh, sorry did I not tell you? I think everyone except Charley, Dominique, Luc and Jane is dead by the end of this so if we're going to do a new series, we're going to need some more performers. Jane, you're going to be busy. How soon before you can get out to LA?"

"I've got a meeting with my line manager on Monday, if it goes well, I may be out by the end of the week, lets zoom on Monday evening my time." Jamie nodded; I was excited for her to be stepping into a different world.

Jamie thanked her and handed over to Carl. "We're all but there for the scenes here, we've got a few days filming to do in the states but it's pretty much in the can. The next episode's with the studio already so we've got time on our side to edit the rest down to six shows and a movie. I want to get some outside background shots this afternoon and some indoor dialogue scenes tomorrow so can," he dug a list out of his pocket "Ginny, Darren, Sandy, Carol....yes you can come along too Jim, Luc, Dominique and Paul meet out here in smart casual gear, Darren that doesn't mean a clean basketball top, I need you in chinos and shirt. Girls, bring bikinis boys bring shorts, we'll be filming on the beach as well. I'll let you know who's on tomorrow in the morning. Paul, bring a camera. Darren, sound. Jane or Nicola, can one of you come along to keep the Mairie happy?" Jane said she'd do it as I'd had enough excitement for a while. Carl confirmed and said they'd be going in thirty minutes.

Mike and Deecee weren't on the shoot so didn't immediately move from the sofa, not that I minded, they were pushing against me in a flirtatious way and smelled soapy and aftershavey, some tickling may have been going on in all directions. Mike asked if we were going to be around on Saturday night, "I know you guys are due back to England soon, will you be here for the wrap party?"

First I'd heard of a wrap party, I asked what turned out to be a monumentally stupid question.

"What's a wrap party?"

Mike snorted, "It's kinda like a Toga party, you wrap yourself up but instead of a sheet you wear a wrap, you know like a beach wrap." Deecee backed him up, "Yeah, or you could use one of the cotton wraps we use on set if you don't have a beach wrap."

We were due to fly home on Saturday, I heaved out my phone and started swiping through the airline's site. "There's a flight on Sunday afternoon, I'll see if we can change." I pressed the telephone icon and found myself in a queue. It was going to cost £170 to swap our flights, so I did it on the basis that it was about half a day's money for being on set, and shouted over to Chris "We're going home on Sunday so we can go to the party on Saturday, OK?"

Ginny had been replaced by Mona, Chris was still jammed in between her and Charley, who seemed to have a hand each inside his shorts. I watched and there seemed to be an element of giggling going on over there as well, I caught his eye, "You alright?" He laughed and said he was fine, how was I? I looked down, the two boys had a hand each on my boobs and were nibbling on my ears. I told him I was equally fine and gave first Mike then Deecee a theatrical kiss, wrapping my tongue around each of theirs then stood up telling them I was severely shagged out after the previous night, and I would be happy to continue their game at some later point. Chris scrambled up at the same time, the front of his shorts implied he could have stayed longer, but I was secretly pleased he chose to follow me not to stay with the two girls. I smiled to myself with a sotto voce "Still got it. Boom."

"I'm planning on chilling for the rest of the day, Chris, you may accompany me as far as the beach where I intend to sit in the sun and sizzle." His face showed how much he was looking forward to that scenario, he's not a sitting in the sun doing nothing type my husband. I relented, "Or you could reload the blanked memories on your computer and iPhone, just as long as you are close by to bring me mojitos on a regular basis. And no, you can't subcontract that out to Deecee, although he does mix a mean cocktail."

Deecee reached a hand up to stroke my bum," What was that? You like what I do with my Cock Tail mixer?"

I slapped his hand away with an exasperated smile. Adding "And I suggest you two gentlemen go and talk to those two ladies, I think they've got the same idea of what to do for the afternoon." Mona and Charly smiled coquettishly and waved, pouting "What do you say, boys? Meet you on the deck with a couple of bottles of Champagne and a blanket?"

I walked out, wishing I had heels and big hat to make a stylish exit, Audrey Hepburn style. As it was my sandals, ivory shorts and yellow top would have to do. "Christopher, you may go on ahead. I want two sun loungers, a table and a parasol by the time I arrive, or I won't let the girls have their way with you later."

I was going to go back to our villa to grab my bikini but remembered there were several in the wardrobe room, a quick burrow through and I had an eggshell blue thong backed two piece and chiffon wrap, thinking to my naïve self I'd pinch the wrap for the party, I found some heels to go with it, wanting to give it the full strut across the seafront, reflecting to myself Nicola from Meadow View would be dumbstruck at the overt confidence and sexuality I was projecting. In fact, I thought it might be time to do something about Nicola from Meadow view.

I went back into the main building and spotted Carl about to head out of the door, he took in my change in outfit and gave a smile of approval. "Carl, could I grab a lift down to the beach, I've dispatched my man to set things up ready for me and having two cars down there doesn't make sense, plus I intend to keep him occupied bringing me cocktails for the afternoon so I may not be able to drive back. And can I borrow your iPad?"

I got a yes to both and jumped into the front passenger seat of the rattly old minibus, a bag with all my essentials, including Towel, extra-long T shirt and sun cream at my feet. We arrived at the beach, not far from where Jim had been spotted by the fan a few days earlier, where I jumped out leaving them to go off and film around the town and environs.

I gave my best strut down to the sun loungers Chris had bagged, there was a table and a parasol and just to add to his brownie points there was a glass of something clear with a lot of green foliage inside and a reusable steel drinking straw poking out. I gave him a peck on the lips in greeting and peeled down ready for the sun. I may have made a bit more of a show of taking my wrap and bikini top off, making sure I was noticed. I like to think I heard a few suppressed groans as I made extra certain I had sun protection on my boobs, then settled down on my sun lounger and sipped gently on my Mojito.

Chris had his iPhone set up as a WiFi hub, he always uses 0penS!de as his password for it, so I hooked the iPad up as well. I asked how far into his rebuild he was and got a load of gobbledegook back about clouds, VPNs and refresh rates so I rephrased the question to get an answer I would understand. "When will you be done?" the response of "iPhone's already done, and the laptop will be another twenty minutes" made a lot more sense.

I sat round to face him and tried to start putting a vague feeling into words. "Chris, hun, I've had an amazing time with all of this, even thinking you'd been whisked away by the CIA, it was scary as hell at the time, and I still get shaky thinking about it, but it was all part of the most incredible experience. One I would not have missed for all the world, and it was you that persuaded me to dip my toe in."

He made non-committal but agreeing type noises, waiting to see where I was going. "I don't think I want to go back to the same old life. I don't mean I want to split up, or to start swinging or anything like that but I want a bit more from us. Being here makes me realise we're spending too much time on things that aren't important, I want to spend more time with you, and I don't want to be Nicola from Meadow View any more. Can we move somewhere you can have an office at home so when you're at work you're nearer? Somewhere that's got space and character and isn't a four bedroomed detached executive style home with en-suite to two bathrooms and an integral garage?"

The non-committal noises stopped, to be replaced with laughter, "Of course we can. We can do whatever you want hun, we'll start looking when we get home. I can afford to pay someone to run the PR, advertising and admin side of things now, so if you want to stop work or reduce it to two or three days a week you could come and work with me. I think a farmhouse with a couple of out buildings and a barn might be a good start."

Oh god I love that man, but sometimes he just doesn't think things through. I reached towards him, grabbed his head and kissed him softly. "Chris darling, I love you more than life itself, I have happily watched you having sex with Ginny and seen Charley and Mona with your dick in their mouths. I meant what I said about letting them have their way with you as well, I want to see that happen, and I loved you and Darren sharing me so passionately and completely last night, but if you think we are going to work together you are fucking mad.

I'd end up killing you, or you me. We are soul mates, but I am not going to throw that away by spending all day talking about Cabling and networking. I am so untechnical I'd drive the business into the ground, no you recruit someone to do that for you, it's the sensible thing to do."

He seemed quite relieved by that, and we started flicking through RightMove.com on the iPad searching for suitable places to look at. I was pleasantly surprised at how many zeroes there were in the price for similar houses to ours, it had gone up by about a third in the four years we'd lived there. We found four or five places in and around the Bristol to Gloucester area, all of which were secluded enough that Chris could, as I told him was one of the criteria for choosing it, fuck me silly in the garden without the neighbours complaining. We'd always had a fairly enthusiastic sex life, but the past ten days had meant I'd acquired a taste for the more adventurous, I particularly liked the look of one place with a large pond set amongst some mature oak trees, I could see a bottle of prosecco chilling in the water while we got hot on the grass followed by skinny dipping to cool off.

It was a bit of a shame we were on the public beach when I looked at that one because the images I was conjuring in my mind and sharing with Chris meant he had to lie on his front for ten minutes while I went for a swim to get rid of the damp patch in my pants. Back at the ranch I might have found a better way of relieving things.

Three Mojitos later I had stopped looking at houses, they were narrowed down to three and I had emailed the agents to arrange a viewing in the week after we were back, one agent came back very quickly with the usual blah about having cash buyers looking for places like Meadow View right now, which didn't surprise me, it's the two things they say. 'We've got cash buyers waiting now' or 'The market's not very strong in that area right now.'

I thought about other changes I wanted to make and flicked onto Autotrader.co.uk, if I traded my VW Polo and took the money I was going to get paid by DreamTime, and maybe added a little bit more I could afford something much more in the style of my new outlook on life. Two seats, no roof, and a sexy colour. I was choosing between a deep blue Alfa Romeo Spider and a red Mercedes SLK, both fit means of transport for a sex goddess such as I. The sex goddess has never really been big on cars before now, the Polo was a case in point, sensible, reliable, comfortable, anonymous. It fit perfectly into Meadow View. New Nicola wanted something that made much more of a statement, and that statement was 'Look at MMMEEEEEEE!!' I decided I wouldn't tell Chris until it came home, and I'd take him out for a ride in it, and maybe I'd drive him somewhere too.

The afternoon was slowly mutating into early evening, the sun still had a couple of hours before it went down but the bite had gone from it, I was starting to think food and perhaps something a bit less flimsy than the chiffon wrap. I know I had the T shirt, and I was going to put that on when we got to the car but for now, I just shrugged the wrap on, tying it loosely at the front. I may as well have not had it on for all the modesty it gave, but that wasn't really what it was for. I was enjoying the sideways glances, and open stares, I was getting as we walked the five minutes back to the car, where I slipped it off, standing topless in the car park as I 'searched' for my T shirt and slipping it on before climbing in. If I'm honest I put it on because we had black leather seats in the car, and I didn't want the skin on my back to be burnt off when I sat down.

Back at the ranch there was an element of bustle going on, Jane and the outside film crew hadn't arrived back yet, so I grabbed a shower and changed into the last clean T shirt I had in my overnight bag and my trusty ivory shorts. Charley and Mona were in the kitchen putting together a load of Burritos, I was pointed at a pile of lettuces and onions, a chopping board and a knife. Chris arrived after his shower and tried to run away but was roped into making about a gallon of vinaigrette. Deecee and Mike came and stood close beside me, nibbling my neck and making tempting offers until I threatened emasculation with the kitchen knife.

"I'm fucking busy making your dinner right now. Tonight, I am going to sleep in our villa with my husband. And only my husband. Tomorrow night at the wrap party if you're good I may be more susceptible to your admittedly quite tempting offer, but for now bugger off or I'll chop off your bollocks."

Bollocks is a word that always seems to raise a laugh around Americans, it's a great word and one they should use as well. It's so versatile, descriptive and expletive. Mike couldn't stop giggling as Deecee and he left sharpish, Deecee repeating 'Bollocks' in different accents as they went. Mona and Charley were trying it out as well. I let them into advanced English profanity secrets and explained how if something is 'The Dogs Bollocks' it's about as good as it can get but if something's 'bollocksed up' it's ruined with a side trip to Irish insults where 'Ya Bollocks' is a suggestion that someone is unreliable, untrustworthy and generally not the sort of dinner party guest you'd want if your parents were to be coming round.

I finished chopping the salad and moved onto a dozen Avocadoes, cutting them in half and scooping out the soft green flesh into a bowl where I mixed in some tomatoes and garlic with the juice of a couple of lemons to make a simple guacamole. Mona stuck a spoon in and tested it, as our resident Hispanic lady she was the arbiter of acceptability, she declared it to be ok, which I was happy with as a judgement.

The rest of the crew arrived back in a rattle of diesel fumes and came wandering through the kitchen, Paul got a smack on the arse with a wooden spoon and a stream of angry sounding Spanish from Mona for trying to help himself to a burrito on the way. She stood with one hand on her hip, pointing with the spoon "Hey, we didn't spend the afternoon makin' this for you to just pile in. Now go and shower and change, all of you, have some respect for the chefs." Everyone being well and truly told there were suddenly fewer people around and the noise of several showers running.

We stayed until around nine thirty, diving into the meal in a roar of conversation and innuendo, Mike and Deecee came back with their offer to get intimately friendly, I declined again, I was tired and a bit sore from the previous night's entertainment but somehow, I found myself agreeing to a get together at the party. In fact, I do know how I found myself agreeing, three Mojitos on the beach, a beer while I was cooking and two more with the meal probably had something to do with it.

Friday dawned overcast with a sniff of rain in the air, the sort of threatening weather that reminded us we were in the Bay of Biscay and there's not much off the Atlantic coast of France until you hit Nova Scotia nearly three thousand miles away. We drove into town for breakfast and admired the huge rollers and the skill and bravery of a couple of early morning surfers but resisted the temptation to go paddling.

It was close to ten thirty when we rolled through the gates, Carl was getting jumpy because neither Jane nor I were there for Occy Health duties, although he calmed down when I arrived and conceded it wasn't that important as we were filming dialogue, location and continuity today and it was the last day so any repercussions would be after we'd gone. He rounded up the same crew as the previous day, then stood Dominique down in favour of Mona, and after a brief chat I spotted Jim kissing Carol goodbye like a lovesick teenager and walking across the gravel back to the kitchen where he had a conversation with Jamie.