French Awakenings Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie and Sandy then disappeared out in the hire car shouting they hoped to be back after lunch and definitely by the time the party started. Carl grabbed Chris and explained they'd gone to sort out the paperwork to re-export all the cameras and IT equipment, there were several carnets to be rubber stamped and commercial invoices to be counter signed or US customs were likely to charge duty to bring them home. Jamie was the chief editor as well as producer and they needed to get started on the bulk of the scenes, splitting them down into usable and unusable footage, unusable was usually before the scene started officially or occasionally when backgrounds had distracting shots in them, or the microphone was in shot or.... you get my drift.

Jim, it turned out, was a qualified and experienced editor as well as a performer and he'd agreed to step in to cover for Jamie but could Chris help on the IT side as that was where Jim was weakest. Chris was happy enough to do that, so I said I'd go off with the film crew, which seemed like a cunning plan until Jane arrived and reminded Carl that she had some continuity and lines to shoot as part of the scene she's shot with Darren and Charley, and shouldn't Charley be on the shoot as well.

Lucky someone was keeping an eye on proceedings.

Finally, the bus left with what everyone thought was the right cast, leaving me with Dominique, Chris, Jim, Mike and Deecee. Chris and Jim shot off into the kitchen with a couple of laptops and a hard drive, Dominique announced she would bake some madeleines and that they could stay or go but she would not be quiet. Mike and Deecee went off to the gym to lift heavy stuff and pose in the mirrors for each other.

I was left wondering if maybe I should have gone off with the film crew, everyone else seemed to be occupied so I did what anyone would do in the same situation and put the kettle on, delivering tea to Chris and coffee to Jim and Dominique. Mike and Deecee were too busy working their abs to drink tea or coffee. I pulled up the kindle app on my iPhone and curled up on a chair in the kitchen with some Katie Fforde.

I'd been there an hour and the kitchen was filling with delicious baking smells when Jim and Chris cut through my concentration, their frustration cutting through my light romance.

Jim seemed to be most annoyed, "Dammit, it's almost unusable. He's such an Asshole. He's supposed to be a professional and he does shit like that, I'm embarrassed to be in the same industry."

I looked over his shoulder, it was the car park scene Ginny had shot with Ivan before he got kicked off site. Apart from the lack of arousal from the Russian I couldn't see the problem and asked what he meant.

"Look, here behind him, there's a window. He knows it's there and keeps moving so the camera catches its own reflection. That's why he's giving that running commentary, each time he says something he's moving. He distracts the cameraman's attention and ruins the shot. It's an old trick to get a second scene fee, this one's useless so he has to come back to re-shoot except by then it's urgent and he can turn the screw on his fee. What an Asshole."

He ran the scene for me, Ginny was working hard to appear engaged and hot, Ivan was giving his foul running commentary and each time he spoke I noticed he shifted his body allowing the reflection of the camera and crew to show. I asked if there was anything he could do, but apparently, they'd need more resources and more expensive software to sort it, if we were in LA, he knew some people he could borrow the kit from but here, the easiest solution was to re-shoot.

I glanced across at Chris, "Looks like you're back on set, hun. Oh no, won't that be terrible, Ginny's going to have to give you a blowjob, you must be so upset." He played a straight bat on it, answering that he was here to help and if he could be of any assistance, no matter how insignificant, then so be it.

Jim had his mobile out and was speaking to Carl, he quickly explained the situation and asked where they were. A series of "unh huh" answers followed, and the call ended. Jim turned to Chris and asked if he could be at the hotel we'd used in thirty minutes and asked me if I could go and find the sparkly belt Ginny had been wearing. It was a slightly surreal feeling, organising my husband to meet someone in a car park for a tryst, made more so when Jim called out to ask if I was able to do some close-up work in the gym. He pointed out part of the scene Sandy had done with Mike and Deecee, the image zoomed in from long view to close-up, but when it zoomed in for some reason the screen cut to snow each time.

The solution meant Chris was on his own for his assignation with Ginny and I was providing the stunt body for a reshoot of the close-up work on the weights bench. Chris and I hit the shower together, I kissed him as I made sure he was clean all over, feeling him grow under my exploring hands. A rasping roughness caught my attention, to counter it I spent a few minutes on my knees with a disposable razor and a can of spray foam getting him smooth as silk once again, he tried to return the favour, but my waxing regime had already taken care of any stubble. I did let him check it with his tongue though, just to be certain.

I put on a loose dress and no underwear, so I didn't have any strap marks showing, then spent five minutes digging through the costume room trying to find Ginny's dress before I remembered I'd worn it back and it was in the spare room we'd used in the admin building. I found it in a pile on a chair beside the bed, along with Chris's jacket that I'd drooled on when I was asleep. I recovered the jacket to take home and clean and blasted the micro dress with Estee Lauder Youth Body Spray to freshen it up a bit. Chris complained about making the car smell like a tart's boudoir with the dress, but I told him to drive with the windows open and it would be fine.

I waved my husband away; slightly regretful I wouldn't be there to see it but a realisation that I could see the rushes when they got back. Look at me with my film maker's jargon.

Jim told me they were ready, I asked again why I was doing the closeup when it was Sandy who'd been in the original scene. He probably realised I was joking but explained anyway,

"Sandy's away and may not be back in time to reshoot today. Tomorrow's our last day and we'll be pushed for time packing up and maybe won't have time to do any shooting. Dominique and you are the only available girls, and her tan is a lot darker than yours, and she's a slimmer build than you. You can pass for Sandy when we focus only on your er...lower body."

Bless him, he was getting all tongue tied and embarrassed. I gave hm a kiss on the end of his nose and told him it was fine; I didn't mind that he'd said I was fat compared to Dommy. He jumped straight into back pedal mode, which I found even funnier. It was great, I'd found someone else I could tease. It was only when I giggled, he realised and affected a Bronx accent, "Dames.Whaddamisposetado." before reverting to his normal soft west coast tones to say, "Now get your lovely English arse into the gym ready to shoot." He emphasised the Englishness of 'Arse' rather than 'Ass'. As he'd said it was lovely, I didn't really care how he pronounced it.

Deecee and Mike were waiting in the gym, both dressed in white cotton robes, sandals, and I imagined little else. Deecee had the camera for the first series of shots, Jim was directing, and Dominique was holding a lighting rig.

I peeled my dress off, the anticipation starting to build inside me. The impersonal nature of the scene, going straight to it with no build up, no establishing of a narrative, no foreplay, was strangely arousing.

Mike stood by the weights bench, he looked across at me "Erm, Nix, would you mind helping me?" I glanced down, his healthy sized cock was not yet ready for action, I had a moment's amusement as I realised the scene we were re-shooting was the same one I'd first taken the step of assisting fully, and it had been with Mike. Before I had a chance to tell him I'd be happy to, a short brown-haired dynamo jumped in, her top sitting on the floor beside the lighting rig.

I sat back on the bench, leaning my head against the bar and drew my knees up. Mike positioned himself between my thighs, we both looked to Jim to count us in. "Set is active, silence on the set please, Mike get ready. Nicola, are you ready? Have you lubed? Going straight to screwing you'll probably need some. Dommy?" he called for the French girl who came back over with a bottle of goo, pouring a handful out she gave me a saucy smile and started massaging it into my pussy.

I gasped at the initial contact, cold on my exposed skin, then gasped again as she started massaging it in, ooh yes, I could get to like this. She slipped a finger into me, then another, pouring a little more gel on and working it in, then slipping out and giving my clit some firm pressure. I found myself pushing up against her; moaning slightly, I rolled my nipples between my fingers, closing my eyes I was getting lost in the moment. A moment that suddenly ended with Jim calling out again "Set is active, silence on set please. Mike are you ready? Nicola are you ready?" We both confirmed we were and on the count of three Mike started rubbing the swollen head of his erection across my clit from left to right, then up and down and then down until he was just pushing my labia apart. With a slow pressure he pushed in, sinking all the way not me. I raised my hips slightly in a reciprocal movement, the slow initial strokes increased in pace until he was pumping into me hard and fast.

We kept the first position going for a few minutes, then paused for a few slow in, slow out moves and a couple of moves where he pulled out completely and re-entered until Jim was happy with the result. I moved around and knelt with my bum in the air and my boobs on the bench. I felt quite unsteady, the seat was quite narrow, and I was worried about falling off. I was happy enough while we ran through some slow moves as Mike pushed in from behind but when he started building up the pace I shouted in alarm, wobbling precariously. Jim called for a cut and came over.

I explained the problem, emphasising that in order to get camera access I was having to balance on one knee. Jim seemed confused.

"How did you manage in the first shoot?" He looked around at Deecee and Mike, "You were both there, what did Sandy do to balance?"

Deecee explained that they'd been doing a three-way shoot, so she was balanced by holding onto the other guy. As we weren't doing that today it wouldn't work. I tried gripping the weight bar, but it wasn't steady enough, so Jim came round and supported it from the front.

"I'll hold the bar this side, Nicola, you hang on from that side. Mike, try like this"

I gripped, Jim pushed, and Mike tried four or five hard pumps in and out.

"I'm a lot happier like that, if you can push back, I'll be steady."

Jim got all decisive, "Right, Mike, you go from there on the count down, Deecee you make sure you don't get me in shot. Dommy, light please, and live in five, four...."

Mike started again, I felt him rub the tip of his cock along my lips and clit, even with the discomfort and effort I was having to make, it brought a shiver of excitement to me. It was just starting to feel interesting when Jim called out "Cut and... change." I felt Mike pull out, I glanced up to Jim and told him I'd stay where I was to get the first set from Deecee, then move to other positions, if that was OK. It was.

I couldn't really see what was happening behind me, I guessed the boys were swapping the camera over, I heard something that sounded like a lighting rig being set down and then some "mmnnmm mmnnmm" noises so I also guessed that Dominique was helping. Pretty soon I felt a hot pressure on my labia and Deecee announced he was all set. Jim counted hm down and on the silent two I felt him slip gently home. He must be a bit longer than Mike, but not as wide. He felt different, pushing hard against me inside. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, it felt very nice, and he knew what to do with it, I was just aware of the difference.

We changed positions a couple of times, it seemed each time I was getting close Jim would call "Cut and move." Pretty soon we had all the shots he wanted, I felt slightly unfulfilled. Maybe it was the mechanical nature of it, or the stops and changes but I didn't even feel frustrated. It was strange, I liked both of my co-stars and they both knew what they were doing, but it just felt like we were putting in some time in the office. No one had cum, which was an absolute first for me, even when we'd done the screen test for Luc I'd cum once, although the boys didn't then either, the difference this time was that I didn't feel frustrated I felt.... not much really. Mike had taken the camera back to the kitchen with Jim to download the footage and start splicing it into the rest of the scene, Dominique suddenly remembered her Madeleines in the oven and ran back, stopping just outside and returning for her top.

I sat on the bench, at a bit of a loose end, Deecee was there as well, it was another indication of how far my outlook had changed that we were both naked, he still had an erection that could take your eye out and I saw nothing to question in the situation, in fact I'd wanted to get Deecee on his own for a while now, and this was my chance.

"So, seven years at the LA Ballet? Can you still plié?" He laughed, stood and went into a short series of exercises that to my eye looked to be the genuine article.

"Like that?"

The fact that he was still naked and sporting a pretty impressive stiffy meant it wasn't in the classical mode, but I think I enjoyed it all the more for that.

He winked at me and sat on the floor, lying back on his robe. He raised his legs in the air and lifted them vertically above his hips, then on until he was pushed up onto his elbows so just his shoulders were on the ground. Reaching a peak he folded forward, bringing his legs down until he was holding them horizontal to the ground he looked over and said, "Watch this."

I watched in amazement as he folded his knees in and curled up, opening his mouth he folded tighter, dropping the tip of his penis into his own mouth, bobbing forward he got about half of it in and worked his mouth up and down the thick shaft a few times before opening up and unrolling.

I applauded, genuinely impressed at his flexibility," Wow. Is that a trick all male ballet dancers can do?"

There was of course one question that had to be asked. No, make that two. I crawled over, took hold of the base of his cock and slipped my mouth over it giving him a couple of minutes of my finest effort, working my tongue around the shaft, sucking hard on the head and licking from base to tip.

"So, two questions. Who's better, you or me and do you ever make yourself cum?"

Deecee laughed, "Well. I know what I like, but these days I can only get around half in. When I was in the Ballet and stretching properly every day, I could get it all the way in. A few of us in the company could do it, we'd get together with some of the chorus girls after a performance sometimes and see who'd cum first, the guys on their own or the guys being helped, some by a girl, some by another guy. It was usually one of the guys with another guy, but I was never into that."

I changed the subject slightly, telling him how much I adored Ballet, going several times a year, sometimes with Jane, sometimes with a couple of other friends, very rarely with Chris, but he didn't really enjoy it. Deecee still knew some professionals in LA and promised if ever I was there to take me to a performance and to introduce me to his friends afterwards. I didn't really know what to say so I gave him another couple of minutes of oral heaven to underline how thankful I was, then with a kiss on the lips, a pat on the balls, and a wink, told him that was all......for now, and slipped my dress on over my head.

Back in the kitchen I tapped up Mike for a copy of the scenes we'd just shot, and noticed Dominique had a stack of golden-brown sweet-smelling bits of heaven cooling down, we were invited to try a couple, but ONLY a couple, any more than that earned a smack on the knuckles with a wooden spoon. Well worth the risk though, they were delicious. I made myself more tea and settled back down with Katie Fforde to wait the return of the gang.

Deecee found some clothes and came in and joined us, Mike was engrossed in downloading the shoot and Jim was giving him a rudimentary introduction to editing so I found myself chatting about Ballet, chorus dancing and the financial realities of life as a dancer. It was a shame that an artform so demanding, so beautiful and so poised didn't reward the effort for ninety five percent of the performers. When you considered the time spent rehearsing, the commitment to remaining within very narrow weight bands and the punishment their bodies took it seemed criminal there was a better hourly rate to be had working in a hardware store for all but the lucky few.

Deecee opened up with some of his hopes and plans, "I know a few girls that were involved in dance who've gone on to the adult world, I'd kinda like to work with them on a dance-based movie. It's one of the things I'm hoping to get off the ground at DreamTime, a different take on eroticism. Sort of blurring the lines between my two worlds."

I told him I hoped it worked out for him, and if it did to call me because I wanted to see that happening, I offered to work on his set for nothing. Which may have been a mistake because he took my mobile number so he could get in touch. Oh well, it may even get Chris more interested in ballet.

The rest of the gang arrived back just as the bad weather really hit, the grey day giving way to a full-on early autumn Atlantic storm, the rain hit like an express train, flying in sideways and bursting on anything in its path. In the short journey from the minibus to the villa everyone turned from sex-kittens and randy puppies into soggy drowned rats. Clothes were sticking and transparent, hair was plastered across faces and puddles were forming on the floor where they stood. The temperature had dropped by what felt like ten degrees and lips were going blue and people were staring to shiver.

Dominique's other afternoon activities baking seemed to have turned her into everyone's mum, she waved her wooden spoon in the air and instructed everyone to strip off their wet clothes right there and throw them in the washing machine, which amazingly they did, she then chased them off to get dry clothes on. While they were gone, she mopped up the small lake on the kitchen floor and put on a vat of milk to warm. By the time everyone was back she had hot chocolate and madeleines for everyone, getting proposals of marriage and declarations of love from both men and women.

Mona proved her mastery of foreign idiom by pronouncing the sweet cakes to be "The Dogs Bollocks", Charley snorted and agreed "Oh man, yes, Big Dogs Bollocks man." This left almost everyone else mystified, which only made those of us in on the joke laugh even harder.

I looked out at the weather, shivered slightly and wrapped Chris's drool-stained jacket round my shoulders. It had turned cold, and I was having second thoughts about the evening. I spotted Mike and Deecee across the room, Deecee was asking Charley about these 'Bollocks' and which dog were they from when I sidled up.

"So, guys, will the dress code change as it's cold? I don't really fancy wearing a wrap tonight."

Charley and Mona looked at me as if I was talking Welsh, I looked to the boys for some support. "You know, guys, the party? The Wrap party?"