French Awakenings Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed where I was for a while, just enjoying the sensation then set to undoing Mona's trousers and pulling them off her, she had a tiny lace thong on underneath that I left in place for now. She swung her leg around and over Chris's head and sat upon his face, he didn't need telling and drove his tongue deep into her pink folds, pushing the thong to one side.

I crawled down the bed and helped Charley with his blowjob, taking turns with the blonde girl to pop his head in my mouth and lick along the shaft, she started licking and sucking on his balls, but he doesn't like that much and pushed his hand in the way.

"Hey, Charley, how come you're the only one still dressed?" I asked and started pulling her dress over her head. She sat up to remove it and in the two seconds he was clear Mona bounced back and slipped herself down over Chris, giving a deep sigh of satisfaction as he sank into her.

"Ooh yes, that's nice, I like that." She groaned. "Hey, Charley, can you keep Nicola entertained while I try some of this, oh oh oh" She had her hands on Chris's chest and was grinding hard against his groin.

Charley grinned "Sure, but I get next go, OK?" and rolled me back so I was lying next to my husband and buried her face in my crotch, for the first time in my life I was being properly eaten out by another woman, and I had to concede it was very nice. I turned my head and blew in Chris's ear, he turned to face me and with a bit of a wiggle we were able to kiss.

"How's Mona?" I asked.

"Very nice. How's Charley?"

"Incredible, I'm looking forward to doing the same for her."

His tongue darted into my mouth for a moment, twisting round my own, around the kiss he told me he was too, he couldn't wait to see me doing that.

He didn't have to wait long, Charley's wicked little tongue got me gasping out my first orgasm of the night, I held Chris's hand tight as I came, telling him how great it felt.

While I recovered for a minute or to Charley sat up and kissed Mona, their hands roaming across each other's bodies while their mouths locked together. Charley broke the clinch and gave a playful slap to Mona's right boob, "Come on, you've had a go. Don't be greedy."

Mona laughed and rolled to her left. Charley bent, sucking the sticky cock hard, licking round the head and along the shaft, then she poked him in the ribs, "Hey, you can put some work in as well, come up here and fuck me like you mean it."

Chris seemed happy enough to comply, positioning himself so Charley could lock her ankles behind his neck and lift her hips to meet him. He slipped his penis in and started a gentle in, out. Charley slapped his bum, "No, not like that. Like you mean it. Come on. HARD"

He picked up the pace, pumping hard, like a machine. Her pink lips splayed and stretched, the small tuft still standing above her clit, the short hairs moving back and forth as he moved inside her.

I bent down, poking my tongue out I ran it across Charley's clit, the underlying sweetness was still there, along with a bit of acid that I guessed had come from Mona onto Chris onto her. I kissed and licked at her clit, wanting to get my mouth properly into her pussy but blocked by the cock pounding in and out. I sucked on her clit, feeling it swell between my lips. Mona moved her head between my legs and started licking on me again, it was nice, but nothing was happening for me yet. Chris started that short sharp breathing he does when he's close, I licked and sucked as much as I could on Charley, she dropped her feet onto the bed and pushed up to meet me and to drive hard onto Chris, with a growl she started Cumming, a wetness burst out from her pussy across my face.

I felt a couple of fingers slip into me as Mona carried on her oral assault, Charley was still growling away, and Chris was wheezing hard, I put a hand on the base of his cock and heaved myself up to kiss him, just as his orgasm hit, shooting hard into her, grunting twice he slowed then stopped.

Mona pulled me down, rolling round she pushed my head into her pussy, demanding release. Her thong had disappeared somewhere along the way, I clearly hadn't been paying attention because I had no idea when that happened. I licked hard on her clit, then moved to sharp darting motions with the tip of my tongue. I slipped a finger in, then a second and sucked hard on her, feeling a swelling in the soft tissue as it puffed up into my mouth.

Charley rolled off the bed and disappeared, returning a minute or two later wiping at herself with a towel, she gave Chris a gentle mop down, he'd broken out into a sweaty mess after he'd cum, she kissed him tenderly, reaching down and caressing his cock and balls, rubbing the towel around his groin. She pulled on his shoulder, bringing him down next to me she whispered "Come on, share a pussy. It's one of the hottest things you'll ever do together." And you know what? She was right, our tongues worked Mona's clit together, licked along the length while he flicked across the tip, pulling back to drive into her depths. I slipped a couple of fingers in, Chris licked around them making Mona groan in delight. Charley was sucking one nipple while she squeezed on the other.

It didn't take long for the three of us to bring Mona to a shuddering climax, her hips bucked, Chris and I knocked our heads together as she thrashed under our combined lashings, I pulled my head away and turned to kiss my husband, my fingers buried deep in another woman's pussy, my thumb rubbing on her clit. It was without a doubt one of the hottest experiences of my life.

We all sat there, recovering slowly. I had my arms locked around Chris's neck and couldn't stop kissing him, I was on a constant "I love you so much, that was so hot, I love you" loop.

Charley broke us apart, kissing me gently on the mouth while Mona did the same to Chris, then they swapped, Mona had softer lips but, but they were both great kissers. I found the simple act of kissing very arousing, the overall feeling I was left with after my first proper girl on girl experience was of gentleness and satisfaction. I wasn't going to go looking for it again, but I wouldn't be disappointed if it happened again. I hoped Chris felt the same way.

I was about to move to trying to get Chris ready to go again when the door opened, Jane came in, topless with a short skirt and heels. I couldn't help myself and laughed at her slightly bizarre appearance. She gave me two fingers and popped the prosecco bottle she was holding, coming further into the room she was followed by Mike, Deecee, Paul and Ginny. They were all naked, apart from Ginny who had a pair of tanga pants on that shaped themselves tight round her peachy little bum.

Mike and Deecee both had bottles as well and opened them, Paul produced a tube of plastic cups, not the most elegant but they worked. We all had a healthy sized drink, I was suddenly quite thirsty so was quite grateful, but I was confused as to what was going on. Luc and Dominique arrived with a tray of delicious looking nibbles and a couple of large bowls of dip.

Jane explained. "This lot, well we, no I thought maybe we should carry on the party in here. Maybe we could sort of all have you know" she squeaked into silence.

I gave her my Paddington hard stare, "We could have what, Jane? Did you think we could all just dive into some massive orgy?"

She smiled demurely, smirked then nodded enthusiastically.

I looked at Chris, he looked at me. He drank his drink, I drank mine. He looked at the tray of food.

"Before we do anything are there any of those Crab and Chilli cakes? They were fantastic."

I know him well enough to know what he was doing, while everyone dived on the food, he grabbed a couple of the crab and chili canapes and sat close to me, speaking softly enough that no one else could hear he asked, "Are you happy with this, because we're heading into 'I don't know' territory for me." I leaned back and on the pretext of sticking my tongue in his ear I whispered back, "I don't know, I think I wouldn't be devastated if we made our excuses and left before it all gets too out of hand. Shall we be discrete or just make a run for it.?"

Ginny joined us on the bed with a bottle of prosecco and topped up both our plastic cups, Chris looked at me and winked. "Discrete I think" he announced as he sipped his drink.

Someone was kissing the back of my neck and stroking the side of my boobs, I was ready to bet it was Mike when I spotted him doing the same to Ginny, must be Deecee then. It was nice whoever it was. Mmm Very nice.

Ginny shuffled round so she was kneeling in front of me and leaned forward to kiss me softly on the mouth, her hands came up to rest on my breasts, I thought it seemed like a good idea and did the same thing to her, feeling her nipples grow hard under my palms, I pushed closer until we were touching from our shoulders down. I broke the kiss and leaned past her head and blew gently on Mike's ear to attract his attention, kissing him over her shoulder, beside me Ginny was doing the same with Deecee.

I pushed round Ginny, it may have been easier to stand up, but I did it with a maximum of sliding around sweaty bodies until we were back-to-back, I reached down and grabbed the base of Mike's cock, pulling my hand up and down, savouring the length and rigidity. I kissed him again and straddled his lap, lowering myself, feeling him filling me. I started a slow rocking motion, driving my clit against his groin. I looked across; Chris was receiving a deeply sensual blowjob from Charley. I caught his eye and looked pointedly at the door. I raised up enough to bury Mike's face in my cleavage, while he was distracted, I mouthed across to Chris, "Me first, 2 minutes?" He nodded almost imperceptibly.

I went back to rocking on Mike, my groans of pleasure were lost in the hubbub of sex noises from all around me. Behind me Ginny had her head in Deecee's lap, he was watching intently. I stood unsteadily on the bed and lay down with my head between Ginny's legs, raising my shoulders I pushed my face into her pussy, drinking in the wetness. Mike took the opportunity to start pumping into me again, I too a moment to relish the experience then pushed away with my hands so he was clear and rolled out of the way, pulling him towards Ginny. I took hold of his cock and stroked it along the pussy I'd just been eating, rubbing away my saliva with the tip then pushing him in deep, a muffled squeak of delight told me she liked it.

I quietly stepped off the bed and squeezed past the writhing mounds of flesh. I paused to watch Dominique impale herself on Chris, I gave him a quick raised eyebrow and a quiet "Good luck with that" and skipped out of the room, hopefully unnoticed. I tiptoed down the stairs and was looking around the living room for some clothes to slip over my naked body, it was still raining outside, and the empty room was quite chilly.

Jamie's voice caught me unawares and I stifled a childish squeak of surprise when he spoke, I tried to style it out by saying "Sorry, what was that?"

"I said, would you like me to get you some of Sandy's clothes?"

Busted.

I said that would be nice and perhaps a T shirt and some shorts for Chris?

He laughed, "I don't blame you. A full on get together like that can be a bit scary if you're new to it. Jane and Dommy seem to be OK, but I'm expecting Luc to come down and join me here for a glass of Cognac soon."

He poured me a glass of something deep amber and disappeared upstairs, returning shortly with a velour track suit for me, which would look proper stylish with my four-inch heels that were all I still had on, and a pair of long cargo pants and a long-sleeved T shirt for Chris.

Ten minutes or so later I was on my second cognac when Chris came creeping downstairs, I guessed he must have pulled a similar trick because he still had a massive erection.

"You took your time" I told him with a grin.

" I managed to get Darren to come over, once she saw him, she was on it like a car bonnet."

I shook my head at the dodgy simile, "no, just..no. You aren't at school any longer and haven't been for twenty-four years."

He gave me a sheepish look and pulled on the cargo pants and shirt. Jamie passed him a pair of flip flops to complete the ensemble.

We were both of us way over the limit to drive so we made use of the spare room above the admin office again. I asked if Chris wanted to finish what we'd both started in the main bedroom, but we were both happy to curl up and sleep.

Next morning, we were up surprisingly early, I packed while Chris went and got croissants for breakfast, he came back with thirty plus, still warm and loaded me, our bags and the croissants into the car and headed back to the complex to play 'Watch the hangover' and sit in smug judgement from our position of relatively clear heads.

No one seemed to have noticed our early departure, in fact Deecee and Paul both came and thanked me for a great time. I took the adulation as no more than my due and told them it was my pleasure and that I hoped they remembered it as it was probably the last opportunity we'd have.

The day descended into a whirl of packing, loading and recovering of personal items that we'd scattered around the place, breaking for a lunch of pizzas and salad, courtesy of Dommy the home maker.

And so, we got to six in the evening, everything was packed away, everyone was gathered in the kitchen and every email address, and every telephone number had been exchanged. Jamie stood up and said something about friendship and stepping up under pressure, Jane and I had a quiet chat about leaving the NHS and going into the private sector. She was still convinced it was the right thing for her, and to be honest I agreed. We had both been changed by the experience, but I was happy to leave it as a trip to Disneyland whereas Jane was getting a job as Minnie Mouse. Chris and Darren seemed very thick, I'm pretty sure they were planning the establishment of Paxton Inc, which suited me, I'd love an excuse to go to California four times a year.

The remaining wine came out, before we got too stuck in Carl pointed out the minibus was leaving at seven thirty in the morning, they had a flight back to Atlanta from Paris at three and had to be on the 8.15 train across France, so it was a quiet evening of chat and promises rather than another wild event.

We were home by the time they took off and I was walking into the surgery at about the time they landed back in Los Angeles, I pinged a WhatsApp out saying, "welcome home" and tried to adjust to my old life.

That was six months ago, and I think I've adjusted pretty well, I did drop my hours, so I now only work there two days a week, the other three days I've taken on some of the work Jane did in the community, giving occupational health advice and support to some of the steamier areas of employment in the area, who knew there were so many adult entertainers around?

Chris and I sold our house and we're currently renting a cottage on the edge of the Cotswolds; we should be completing on the farm with the pond and the trees in time for Easter. We haven't repeated our wild holiday activities, in fact we didn't have sex for two or three weeks after we got home, both of us felt sexed out and neither of us felt the urge. When we did, we talked a lot more while we were doing it than we had previously, feeling much more of an emotional bond from the act than a sexual one. It was a pretty damn good sexual bond as well mind.

I chose the Alfa Romeo as my new car, but it turned out to be very Italian. Looked beautiful and when it was working properly it went like a dream, unfortunately there were too many occasions when it wouldn't start or the roof wouldn't go up when it started raining, or more lights lit up on the dash than a Christmas tree, so now I drive a Mini Cooper S convertible in bright red and Chris has bought himself a KTM something.

Chris's business with the studios is starting to grow, but more excitingly WorldWide want to option his story, someone thinks there may be a movie in it, we're planning a trip out there in April to have some exploratory talks, Lou Carpenter's already on the case and tells us at the very least we should get our flights and hotel covered, a lot more if they decide to go ahead.

Jane's role has grown, ahead of the law changes she and Sandy went round several of the more established studios and cut a deal to take on the Occy health burden on their behalf. They started up a separate company to do that with Jane as CEO and it seems to be developing nicely, whenever we speak, she tells me to go over and work with her. I'm looking forward to our trip in April so we can catch up, Darren said he's looking forward to seeing us both again as well, and part of me wonders whether we'll catch up with part of him as well.