All Comments on 'French Connection'

by PKing

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Crap

I quit reading midway. I presume she got fucked. Husbands and wives that hostile are quickly divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well how fucking unfair!!

He should have told his wife he wanted to get fucked too and not by her. The other woman was treated unfair too. Talk about a one sided fucking! In more ways than one. You need another chapter for the man to get laid too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Life is not always fair

Well written. Of course he should have said "Your choice, be a slut or be my wife, can't be both"

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Not a realistic story

And, too outlandish to be sexy so I rated it 2**.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
A Good Start

LW, in my opinion, is about the effect of a wife's 'adventures' on her, on her Hubby and on their relationship. This story STOPPED right after those effects had started. I would include, as the start of their future reality, the couple's exchange while the Bull was making his intentions clear, but it was mostly ambiguous as to his reaction (only his nod, in response to her mouthed "Please!," suggested that Hubby was NOT going to go BTB!)

I found that nod to be inconsistent with his earlier comments - which rubbed Sweetie's nose in her earlier assertion of both adulthood and of independence from spousal interference! In other words, that nod gave his permission for Sweetie to engage in any sexual behavior she wished with any partner(s) she might select under any conditions which might obtain. That generous extrapolation is based on the extreme nature of this circumstance ... public sex ("... and THEY can see us'") with a virtual stranger after deliberately allowing and engaging in behavior intended to humiliate Hubby due to a minor disagreement (her map-reading insufficiency!)

3* but a fun start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous