All Comments on 'French Connections Ch. 02'

by Linda_Lee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

Soooooo good!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Update

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE excellant story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Veah great!..

..at least the chick isn't a bimbo but a sorta rocket scientist with a flamethrower tongue, thank Gawd. And all the intricacies of her and the fucked-up Frog's fuckathon is discussed blow-by-blow and with obvious obsession. So far so good. But to save the tale from languishing in formulaic sex, the Yank with his horse-dick better be good. Very good. Let's see him - and herself - do the same for her vagina this time round by shagging his giant schlong in ways that confirm what modern sex science tells us about female orgasmic response: a minimum of five distinctly different, specifically vaginal cums accompanied with voluminous squirting, thank you very much. A disproportionately long and thick wang is perfect for tormenting multiple climaxes from her external clitoral glans, clitoral crura, her G-spot, AFE-zone and her fornix's nerve plexus, and last but not least, all together as a killer orgasm. Both are scientists, lest we forget! But of course all described in the same fuckwise vernacular of her escapade with the fucking Frog. Sayonara, Jessica, Cape Town.

hotdamnazgirlhotdamnazgirlover 12 years ago
Glad I stumbled on to your story!!!!

Hope you publish the next chapter soon; I really enjoyed the story and love the plot (very engaging). 6'5" American engineer with broad shoulders and a caring disposition is an excellent fantasy man . . . even if he has a penchant for stealing ladies undies :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BEST STORY EVER!!!

Fantastic story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

This is a very well written and exciting story. Lots of intriguing twists and turns..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Insanely Good!

Absolutely love this story. It made me laugh, it made me cry and it even made me cum! Fantastic, can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please update

Please update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

You are amazing! Please update... I would love to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
unfinished

This is yet another example of a fine story on this site that the author, for one reason or another, has left unfinished. "To be concluded" the author wrote at the end of the chapter. Well, author Linda Lee didn't actually say when that would be...

francois27francois27almost 3 years ago

A very erotic scenarios which develops over time and includes numerous realistic touching details

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous