All Comments on 'French Kissing for Girls'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very good!

You should continue the story of this two girls, and maybe tell the story of Mom and Dad too, since this story was awsome!

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Love the one you're with?

Good story. Yes, you can expand on it quite a bit, I think. Somehow I see Kirsty with Tom, for instance.

And Jeannie will be near, I think??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bad Ass

Wow, this story has all the ability to be one of the best erotic stories of all time. Excellent, excellent, excellent. Definitely write more... lots more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
damn good story

it was outstanding, u should defently add on to this to when they eventualy get boyfriends and the mom and dads night

cookiejarcookiejaralmost 20 years ago
Yowzer...

Really hot story Alex. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
very realistic

You write very nicely. Your story was realistic and believable... You chose good words for discription, and you give the right amount of detail. A great part about this story was you didn't jump into the sex too quickly.. this gives the reader time to care about who is doing what to whom. Enjoyed it very much and my prick did too! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
more

continue this story you have opened up many possibilities.

bonnybeebonnybeealmost 20 years ago
Well Done

Well written, plausible, and erotically entertaining. Great Job.

Bonnybee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Loved it!

Loved it Alex. Off to read part 2 now!

Landrious1Landrious1almost 20 years ago
Great story!!

Loved the story! I'll be reading part two later tonight!

neonlyteneonlytealmost 20 years ago
Juicy

Good tale, enjoyable and 'juicy'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awsome

That was rediculously well written. I just visit here on occassion because I'm a dirty little punk, but that was not only exciting, but masterfully written, very well done!

on to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
uhm...

This was the cheesiest story ever! Who actually calls somebody "my lover?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Who actually calls somebody "my lover?"

Well, it's a very common expression in England; from where the writer comes.

You know...England. It's a country. One of those places outside of the USA.

Yes...that's right...there is a world outside of America.

But I don't think the expression is exactly 'rare' here either, to be fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

the title explains it all... loved it

fazza91fazza91almost 17 years ago
Fabulous Story!

A lovely, credible, well-paced, truly erotic story with very believable and likeable characters and motives. There are a couple of us in Literotica who like to write this style, though we're hard to find amongst the "40 DD" set. I'll be reading more of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Spellbinding Read

Wonderful writing took me right along into the intense feelings of the lovers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good read, so smooth

Your style is very smooth, no confusion, no dropped stitches, as it were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

Excellent, provocative and well thought out and very horny!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Voted a "5" as usual for Alex and his Sexy Works

Golly, when I was growing up, I don't think there were any nude beaches or "national nude day" so we had to make do with what we had. In NC we had lots of small lakes and ponds and they were great for midnight nude swims, but not for ogling the opposite sex in the open. We also had Atlantic Ocean beaches and there was a lot going on in the water and on porches of temporarily vacant beach houses and on the beaches at night (in those days we could sleep on the beach, have fires, picnics, and more!) But never wholesale nudity. I can only imagine what a rush that would be even though people say that after a little while, it becomes truly natural. I love the female body, and I'm sure I'd enjoy every minute of it. Speaking of enjoyment, I really liked this story - teens exploring a new sexuality is always exciting and offers many ways for the story to go. Hopefully, we'll be treated to some of those by this author who seemingly can make any situation interesting and sexy. Since I think we'll be treated to some adults awakening in the next episode, I'll move on now. Thanks for a really good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Nice story, very easy and slow going

I think i'm getting wet though ;)

Still, maybe not so much of the 'no more lover', it just sounded a little weird when you continually have the word lover in there

Just my thoughts! :) Great work! keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1361 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES