French Teacher Changes Occupation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was the 'Iceman,' who tipped exceedingly well and brought his rubber sheet to keep the massage table dry. During what amounted to a massage of his cock and balls. His request was simple, apply an ice cube to his nipples and scrotum every time he got a hard-on. Even with all of his frigid requests, he still could ejaculate, usually minutes before his hour was up. I'm sure Dr. Freud would have had a heyday with that looney.

The last of the notable crazies was the drummer in a band, we called him Ringo, who he had patterned himself after. Ringo would come in with a suitcase of short ropes and a pair of drumsticks. The masseuse was requested to tie him up in the most uncomfortable positions and beat him with the drum sticks. No matter how hard he was beaten, black and blue, he would never utter a word, his testicles and penis were not spared. I was told he paid double and a healthy tip, but his joy was the beating. That was Ringo's happy ending. I was offered the job of tying and beating Ringo, but it was too close to my memories of being tied and abused, so I refused. Tiffany was happy to get the big tip.

By that time, I had been working for five months. I had experienced a small number of odd clients, but I learned to handle them. It was an easy job for the most part. I just had to do what the client wanted. Of course, there was a degree of muscle fatigue at the start of my new occupation, but one eventually got into physical condition. I had discovered that some rare men were extremely sensitive and required great care when manipulating their penis. This was due in some cases due to the foreskin being too tight or connected to the base of the penis head too high up. Then there were those who had nothing wrong but delighted in ordering me to jerk them off in a special way.

Part 5 - MAKE ME A MAN

After the first few weeks of employment, Mr. Fang told me,

"We have a long-time customer 'Mademoiselle,' his name is 'Dave,' and like most of our clients, he loves having his wang tugged. His son just celebrated his eighteenth birthday, and Dave wants to bring him by for the complete treatment."

His Dad says, "It will make a man out of him.'"

"Do you want to handle him, 'Chérie?'"

"Certainly, Mr. Fang, do you have any suggestions?"

"Well, you know what you do, but take it slow. A good tit suck is a great thrill for a young guy who is probably a virgin."

"Sure, if his father is a good client, I will treat his son with 'enthousiasme.'"

This was the first of my many sessions with Peter. He was a handsome boy with curly dark hair, an athletic body, and strangely webbed toes. When I remarked how beautiful his feet were, he said,

"I'm on the swimming team. It's a gift from God. The other guys call me 'Ducky.'"

I started Peter off with a face-down, mid-hard massage. I did his neck, his back, his scalp. As I moved down to his backside, I would let a finger slide on the sesame oil right between his ass cheeks, skirting the tate, and as he opened his legs wider and raised himself, I'd touch his ball sack, but very quickly. Within minutes he reached down to adjust his firm manhood that was being crushed under his weight.

I continued with the massage, reaching between his legs, and grabbed his ripe tightly filled nut sack. I could feel his very rapid pulse right through his balls. His breathing was rushed. Not wanting him to cum quickly, I let go of his balls and told him to relax and turn over. I fitted a pillow behind his head. Once he turned over, I could see his sizable penis was fully engorged. He sported a very thick foreskin on his penis shaft. I wondered if it was related to his webbed toes.

I bent forward and licked the head of his penis. He moaned, and I lifted my finger on my lips, signaling he should not make any loud noises that another client would hear. Then I cupped his ball sack, stretching the delicate wrinkled skin forward, and bent to take his cock into my mouth, but only for a teasing moment, fearing from his trembling that he was close to cuming.

Remembering what Mr. Fang had said, I lifted my bra. When he saw my pink naked breasts and large red alveoli, he reached for my tit, pulling me close and engulfing my nipple like he was a newborn babe. I let him suck but I did not touch his cock, and Peter sucked for several minutes. When he laid back, I put my right leg over the table, positioning my cunt was right over his lips.

"Did you ever taste a woman's pussy?"

"No."

"Now is your chance, 'cher garçon' (dear boy) lick at the top. You will find a grape-shaped organ there that you must suck on."

I had a willing student. He sucked and licked until my own heart was beating rapidly.

Thoroughly excited, I slid down to where his big dick was stabbing me in my stomach and grabbed his cock so I might slip it into my pussy.

"Oh, oh," he cried out.

"Yes Peter, now is the time. 'Baise moi, baise moi fort' (Fuck me, fuck me hard)."

I had pogoed over his thighs and directed his cock inside my pussy. He was busy pumping his swollen thick shaft inside me as if he was swimming the last race, giving me the pleasant sensation that only a hard cock and a tight pussy can produce. I confess that I savored being fucked by this young man.

I could see his blue eyes open wide as he grabbed my ass and took control, sinking his cannon deep inside me.

"Yes, yes, my boy, it is time, 'Donne moi ta crème' (give me your cream)."

At my command, his penis started to squirt more fiercely than my two Saudis, filling me with as much young sperm as my two rapists on the other side of the world could do together.

I continued to go up and down, enjoying the hot gizz still spurting Peter slowed and went into total relaxation. I slipped off and took his semi-stiff cum soaked prick in my mouth to suck and swallow the evidence of his appreciation for the new world I'd introduced him to. I was struggling to lick him clean and swallow all his cum.

Finally, I stood up and quietly exited the cubical to get two warm white wet towels from the laundry room. I returned quickly and washed his flaccid penis, balls, and even his ass crack. All of this sex was accomplished without the need to put my finger in his ass. In my experience, young men need little help to fire off their cannons and produce copious amounts of sperm.

I left him to rest and told him to meet me out front when he was dressed. His father was waiting, a bottle of Vodka in his hand, and he'd already taken more than one drink.

"Can I offer you a snort, Miss Francine?"

"No, sir, I don't drink while at work, but thank you just the same."

"How was the boy?"

"He was a boy, but now he is a man. There is nothing I refused him."

Dave took out his wallet and handed me a hundred-dollar bill. I bowed my head and thanked him.

Then Peter arrived, his face was still red and his eyes were bright, he was smiling.

"So you had fun," said Dad.

Peter leaned forward and whispered, but I could hear what he said.

"She let me fuck her."

Peter's dad pulled out his wallet and handed me another hundred dollars.

Thank you, Sir, and thank you, dear Peter. I kissed him on the cheek and disappeared behind the red curtains that separated the greeting area from the private massage rooms. Mr. Fang was waiting there. He embraced me and pinched my left tit,

"You did good, Francine."

From the lump in Mr. Fang's robe, I had the feeling he'd been watching my performance on the closed-circuit camera.

Part 6 - A STRANGE PENIS

The first months in my new profession passed quickly. Sometimes I felt like a milkmaid, instead of pulling on sheep or cow teats, I was jerking off countless hard tan, red or white, and occasionally black cocks for their milky residue. I thought comically, about saving the cum in a bottle to make a large candle, but no jar I could find was big enough for the run-off, and cum like milk turns bad with an awful smell.

Every once in a while, a client can't cum. Sometimes out of embarrassment, they'd offer to help with the jerking. As their frenzied ferocious wrist action began, I learned to always keep my head out of the way after one exuberant client inadvertently punched me in the face while jacking off.

Some cocks require the owner's fine-tuning, each guy has his own way or grip to facilitate his masturbation. The guys who are not fussy will shoot their load like a whale through a blowhole, as soon as any unfamiliar hand grabs their dick. There are the uncommon guys who could not cum no matter how hard we both tried. My remedy here, which often worked, was to take the elastic from my ponytail and slip it low on their shaft. This constriction would serve to keep their dicks hard. With a hand, mouth, and a finger in the ass, eight times out of ten, I'd get them off. If not I'd suggest a viagra before their next visit.

Oh! Were they grateful? Big tips galore.

The few 'sacs tristes' (sad sacks) that couldn't shoot their load still tipped generously. I imagine out of embarrassment. As they left, they would hand me my tip as they squeezed my tit, as if to say, I'm sorry, but another day I'll shower you with cum, while their expression was saying,"

"Please don't tell anyone. Please."

I felt sorry for them, they didn't realize occasional failure happens to most men. Some women think if a man does not ejaculate, it is their fault. Please, don't make me laugh. God did not create all men as equals, and some men need the intervention of a blessed Angel.

I'm sure most people have seen the dog sled races in Alaska. We have a tourist attraction called the 'Juneau Sled Dog Discovery.' Professional mushers compete in a dog sled race that lasts two and a half hours and races through Tongass National Forest. A good time is had by one and all, and the dogs seem to run as fast as racehorses. I wasn't surprised when a number of the mushers were knocking at our massage parlor door several hours after the race.

Ikey Smelt, a noted dog sled racer, ended up nude on my table.

"There is something about driving sixteen huskies through the racecourse that makes you horny as hell," were his first words."You do provide a happy ending Miss?"

"Well, of course, I do."

I didn't tell him that in some parlors when the massage girl does not wish to provide a happy ending, a specialist appears at the end of the massage. Over at Sandra Hoh's parlor on Fifth Street, they send in an older lady, a retired masseuse to jerk your dingus.

"Have no fear Ikey, I will give you a happy ending any way you like."

"Well,' thanky' little lady," said Ikey, reaching out to touch my tit, I'd really enjoy it if I could blow my precious wade right between your bountiful titties."

"Well, yes, you can. What would be your choice of lube?"

"Wadda ya got?"

"Let us see what I have here; vasoline, sesame oil, olive oil, and mustard."

"Mustard? Yellow or brown?"

"I was just pulling your Weiner Ikey, joking you. We don't use mustard, Ikey, except on hot dogs."

"Back after high school," said Ikey, "I hooked up with an older gal who had one of those Sabrina hot dog carts. I believe on one occasion we did use mustard, yellow it was, as a butt lube."

"Stop it Ikey, you're making me laugh."

"It felt good to me, just a little sting," said Ikey, "but you pick whatever lube you favor little lady. I really must tell ya. Most gals run away when they see 'Wolfie.'"

"Don't worry. I've even handled a twelve-incher."

"Well, 'Wolfie' ain't that big, but he's kinda fucked up."

I had no idea of what he was trying to say,

"Let's get started. I'll massage your body for the first half-hour, then you roll over, and I'll do your balls for the next ten minutes and your cock for the next ten."

"That's fifty minutes."

"Yeah, it's a psychiatric hour, a fifty-minute hour, that entitles you to tell me all your problems. Don't you worry, I'll have ya spraying the ceiling before we finish."

"OK, hon, give the old pecker a whirl. I can't promise you'll get a cum load out of 'Wolfie,' but please try."

"If I don't get a squirt, I feel like my mission is unsuccessful."

"Well, honey-bunch, take a lookie here."

With that comment, Ikey turned over and,

"Oh my God," I thought, "his dickybird was a mess."

Ikey's penis looked like a Wolfe. The eyes were the balls, the forest of coarse black pubic hair sprouted in every direction looking like wolf hair. Dangling through the center of the dense pubic hair was the head of his pathetic penis, resembling the wolf's muzzle.

"What happened to you," I said gently, caressing Wolfie. The three parts of the penis seemed disordered and attached incorrectly. I then gave him time to respond and began by massaging his legs.

"Well, it's an old story," said Ikey. Somehow it seemed prophetic. My parents would have a younger female cousin babysit for me when I was a babe, and she'd sleep in the bed with me if my parents returned late. They were usually at some party. When Jessa took off her clothes, I saw she did not have a penis. It was the first time I'd seen a female naked.

"Where is your cock, your pee-pee, your dingle? Where did I go?" I asked.

Jessa, in this uncomfortable situation, found an easy remedy and responded,

"Oh, a Wolfe bit it off."

When my parents arrived home at God Knows what hour, I awoke. The first thing I said was,

"A Wolfe bit off Jessa's dingle?"

Jessa was embarrassed, and everyone had a good laugh, but I should have known a Wolf can do damage.

"Several months later, my dad had staked a female grey-black husky in heat on a chain in front of the house. My Dad was hoping a black wolf would spy on her or catch her smell in the wind and mate her. The offspring are supposed to be very strong. In the morning I went out to see if the bitch was OK. I was in my pajamas. The gray-black female husky was being mounted by a black wolf. I watched as the wild canine was frantically pumping his hump-load into her."

"The critters must have been attached for a while. Miss Francine, maybe you don't know this, but wolves like dogs lock together while mating. The animal's penis swells, and the female's vagina clamps down, guaranteeing a successful completion."

"As the act was ending, the male wolf stepped over the female, and now they were butt to butt. The Wolfe is pulling, struggling to free his cock from being imprisoned in the bitches pussy. When the wolf saw me watching his fun, he waited for the right moment, broke loose, and came right for me. This mangled dick is my memory of the 'Call of the Wild.'"

Hearing this horrible misadventure of a child, I shook my head and continued the massage. I worked his feet, his thighs, his butt cheeks, and I moved to the head of the table to do his shoulders, back, even his scalp. By now Ikey was totally relaxed and seemed half asleep.

"OK, Ikey, turn over."

His eyes were closed as he rolled over. I inserted a pillow under his head.

"Yeah, that's good."

I used sesame oil to try to separate the shaft of his dick from his balls, although in certain spots, the skin was united due to scar tissue, giving his cock and balls the look of one of those thick homemade Bavarian Pretzels they sell at the Juneau Ship Memorial Fair. I tried to get the head loose from the confusion of parts. I worked carefully to give him no pain as the organ swelled up, and although it was far from a straight arrow, at least the head added a few inches for me to play with.

Thankfully, that extra length provided the opening to work his hard-on into a near semblance of a penis. It was difficult because the sensitive skin of his nut sack was attached to the lower part of his shaft.

When I saw this poor mangled cock, I thought the condition deserved all my attention and compassion. As I manipulated Ikey's broken organ, I sensed his excitement was reaching a fever pitch. After about five minutes. I bent forward and took the head of this mastodon tusk into my mouth while pumping the staff and squeezing his balls.

Ikey was silent during this whole procedure, except for some tiny yelping noises that he'd uttered from time to time to indicate his pleasure. At the end of this endeavor, we were both rewarded when a mighty surge of sperm rushed out of the truncated penis's pee hole like a flying rocket at an amusement park ride and filled my mouth. Ikey shouted loud enough that I'm sure every other client in the house heard him,

"Oh, Oh, Oh God... I love you, Francine."

I couldn't respond as my mouth and throat were thoroughly coated with his love juice. Eventually, I swallowed what I could and wiped away the sludge that rolled out of my lips, down my jaw, and neck. He was relieved, and I was a cummy mess. Finally, regaining my voice, I said haltingly as best I could.?

"I love you too, Ikey, both you and dearest Wolfie."

Before Ikey left, he gave me a huge tip, and I assured him I would provide sexual relief for him whenever he was in need. I also suggested he see Dr. Blank, a Russian surgeon who had patched together countless Russian soldiers during the Chechen War.

Ikey continued to visit monthly for his massage, and then maybe six or eight months passed, and I did not see him or Wolfie.

About the time of the year when the snow was starting to melt, there was Ikey at the front door in the early morning before ten o'clock, knocking before we opened for business. Alice escorted him into my cubicle, saying,

"Francine, this gentleman requested your services. Of course, I threw my arms around him, like always, and he kissed my cheek as I kissed his."

Once he was inside, I closed the door. In a flash, he began to disrobe. Ikey turned and stood straight up in front of me, I realized something was different. His vast pubic forest was gone, his sexual organ was now quite long and thick, and his tan penis shaft was now easily distinguished from his balls. By some miracle, he now had a beautiful manly penis.

"Oh Mon Diet (My God), you look so beautiful, but where has Wolfie gone?"

"Dear Francine, at your suggestion, he has gone to live with the Russian Doctor who untangled the mess you so kindly worked on to give me pleasure. I am very grateful to you, and you will be pleased to know I am getting married in June to a Chinese girl who is arriving for me. Her name is Peng. The Chinese girl at the Wampum General Store, Elsa, went to school with Peng in China. It was Elsa who introduced us. We started trading letters, and I fell in love with her."

"Peng visited here so we might meet last month. I'd sent her a ticket. Once she arrived, we spent every day together and confirmed my feelings for her. We made love successfully many times during those weeks. She is learning English. Once her visa papers are complete, she will be returning. I will be gaining a wife but losing my incredible masseuse."

"Oh, you never know, Mon Cherie, I will be waiting for you should you ever need my services."

I proceeded to give Ikey a tug and rub he would never forget. I went a distance beyond the fifty-minute hour, but what the fuck. To get those fresh virgin eight inches deep in my mouth was well worth the extra effort. Ikey came 'Magnifique' and neither of us missed Wolfie.

Part 7 - HOW I LEARNED TO LOVE COCK

I played by the rules the first few months, jerking and blowing almost every client who requested my services. It wasn't until the third month that the sexual pressure began to undo me. I wanted some sexual pleasure for myself.

A large, well-endowed man who worked on the Alaskan Pipeline came in one afternoon. I found Roy quite attractive. He was, I'd guess, about forty-five years old and very muscular, his eyes were a greenish hazel, he had a full head of brown hair, and he smelled like he'd bathed in perfume before arriving. I started him with the usual first thirty-five minutes of the massage. Then he sat up and said,