French Teacher Changes Occupation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The massage was over, "Would you like a cold bottle of water?"

When I handed him the bottle, he moved closer to kiss me.

I stepped back, "I still have the taste of your cum in my mouth."

"I don't care," he said and nearly swept me off my feet with a long tongue kiss.

"I just want to show you how much I appreciate how you've treated me. I don't mean no harm."

"Well, Sir, that sure was fun."

"Yes. It was. I'll be back for more." He was very sweet and appreciative. A nice man!

Once he left, I brushed my teeth and gargled. I still had a long day ahead of me, but I felt relaxed and at peace with the world. I hoped he'd return soon. I kind of liked the big galoot and his cock was delicious. I guess I'm just a girl who loves having a dick in my mouth.

When you work in this business you never know who will walk in the door. One afternoon a new client entered the parlor who seemed somehow familiar. He was wearing a heavy winter coat and a duck hunter's hat. He had a scraggly beard. I thought he was someone from Juneau but when he took off his hat I recognized him as Dale Huntington. He had a strange look on his face. I wasn't sure if he'd recognized me.

"You can undress and lie down on the table," I said and hurried out of the room.

When I returned it was obvious he had recognized me. I remembered he was almost without body hair when we'd been together. Now he seemed to be covered with brown curly hairs on his chest, arms, and legs.

"What are you doing here? Do you work here? I gave you my card but I never heard from you."

"So many questions, Mon Cheri, don't you know a girl has to live?"

"But you said you were a teacher."

"That was true but there are no jobs for teachers here and this work pays very well."

"I'm not surprised," he said.

"You look so different. What has happened to you?"

"I've given up caring about my appearance. I've passed through a period of depression since I was with you. Thankfully my doctor got me medications that turned that problem around. You should have called or written."

"I figured you were married and I didn't want to cause you any trouble. Also, I was initially embarrassed that you'd find me doing this work, but now you have and that's just fine."

"I'm scheduled for a private flight back to Anchorage at 4 pm."

"Well, my dear, that doesn't give us much time. Couldn't you stay a few days?"

Dale got up from the table and threw his arms around me.

"I have an important business appointment. I can't put it off. But I could fly out here next week if you could take time off."

"Yes, we could do that."

"I've separated from my wife, divorce is not far away. I don't want to talk, I want to make love to you."

"Wait, here unzip me." Moments later my costume was on the floor.

It is very hard to refuse a man who once was your lover. His hands were all over me and when I lay down on the table he enveloped me with kisses, his mouth licking my breasts and his penis demanded entrance. He entered my vagina but did not ejaculate, although his organ was very hard.

"Are you ok, you can come inside me if you wish."

"I'd like to do this," he said and rolled me over. He quickly mounted my hips and pressed forward to my ass hole.

"Oh is that what you want?" I reached for the oil and quickly rubbed his penis and my rear.

Go"Yes, my sweet, my ass is yours now and forever. Take what you want."

He plunged inside my ass with no hesitation. I wanted to say, "Go slower" but it was too late for that. He spent the next few minutes hammering his manhood deep inside me. There was some pain but I felt I owed him his pleasure.

"I want you," he whispered. "I want every piece of you. I won't leave any part of you untouched." And he gripped my hips pulling me closer as his moment and mine met at the same time.

"Oh my God I'm cuming, Oh yes, oh God, I love you Francine," he shouted.

"Quiet the others will hear you."

"I don't care."

As he released me I stood up, much of his sperm ran down my legs. I looked at him and his face was red and his body was wet with sweat. I got up as he lay back.

"Was it good for you?"

I nodded, I had climaxed numerable times and was wet from his exertions, his cum load was formidable.

"You came so much, Dale"

"I haven't had sex in a long time," he answered.

I dressed and brought him a warm towel to rub him dry. He had retrieved his wallet from his pants and tried to hand me several large bills but I refused.

"You were so good to me in Paris. I do not forget. I would never take money from you. After all, we are lovers, are we not?"

"Yes, my love. There is still time for us. I have not had a day or a night that I did not think of you. And here as if by accident, I found you."

He kissed me deeply on the lips before putting on his parka.

That was the last time I ever saw him. At first, I thought my new occupation had embarrassed him, perhaps made him uncomfortable. Did he know I was now 'the mistress of the dicks?'

Finally, after several months, I tried to call him at his business. A woman answered the phone and I put down the receiver sobbing. She had told me that several months ago on his way back from Juneau the small private plane had crashed and he had died. The very day we had made sweet love and he had taken all I could offer.

Now that my fantasy of uniting with Dale was destroyed, I engulfed myself in my work, even doing overtime. I tried to bury my tears in cum.

Part 10 - TWO BLACK DICKS

I am a French Citizen born long after WWII. I know nothing of an American ship, USS Juneau, sunk by Japanese dive bombers during the Battle of Guadalcanal but I read all about it in the local paper. The ship is famous peripherally because of the five Sullivan brothers who perished on the destroyer when the vessel disappeared under the Coral Sea. The five Sullivan brothers were the subject of a movie, "The Fighting Sullivans (1944)." Their mother was left with no sons. As a result of this tragedy, brothers were no longer allowed to serve on the same ship or in other dangerous operations.

In 2018, on Saint Patrick's Day, the headlines in the local press announced, "USS Juneau Discovered At Last in the Solomon Islands."

As a result, there was much interest in the lost vessel by the people of Juneau, Alaska, as the ship honored the city. The City Father's decreed, a memorial celebration to take place later in the year to mark the enormous loss of life, six hundred eighty-seven sailors had died when the ship was destroyed.

The memorial is held in June, in the plaza in front of the City Hall. Sellers set up tents and food venues and souvenirs are available. Being a deep water port, Juneau entertains cruise ships and US Naval ships. Sometimes the city bars and streets are overrun by horny young sailors.

When two black sailors came knocking at the door just before closing time, I welcomed them. They wanted to both be massaged at the same time, but the other girls had left early, and I had only two hands. They said, "That will be fine."

The two handsome men were tall and slender, one slightly taller than the other. They were of clean complexions and very dark, with the whitest teeth, reminding me of Africans I had met in college.

"Come with me, gentlemen."

They followed me into the furthest room where we kept two massage tables used for husbands and wives or partners who prefer getting their massage simultaneously, usually with two masseuses, what we call a "four-hand massage."

I told them, in order to give them equal treatment; they would each pay for an hour, but since I would be switching from one to the other, the massage would last two hours.

"Would you disrobe and lay face down on the table with your head over the face hole."

I left them there, giving them a few minutes to undress. I fetched fresh sesame oil and a thicker vaseline lube. When I returned, their white uniforms were hanging neatly in the closet. Both men were nude facing down, and their formidable musculature made them resemble Greek Gods, or more precisely, they reminded me of that famous painting of Hannibal crossing the Alps.

I asked them their names and told them mine. I started with the table to my left and gave Ensign Derrick Johnson a five-minute massage of the neck and shoulders before switching to the other fellow, Ensign William Freeman the 3rd. I smiled when he said he was the third.

I continued to massage one sailor and then moved to the other. This system seemed to work. The first hour passed as I massaged the men's thighs, butts, and lower legs. When the hour was up, I took a short break.

When I returned several minutes later, I asked them to turn over. Since it was so far a very vanilla massage, I was surprised when both of them rolled over and revealed semi enlarged erections. I said nothing as that is something we often see during a massage, particularly if it turns sexual. As I continued the frontal massage of Derrick, William got up from his table and started to rub my back.

I did not object. This was not the first time a client tried to return the favor, but he reached around in a few minutes and was playing with my titties. I suppose I should have said something, but I was strangely excited and wondered where this might end up with these two beautiful men.

I moved on to gently touch Derrick's thick cock as I moved up and down his muscular legs. My pinky finger brushed his swollen balls. Almost immediately, his cock was fully erect leaking precum. When I stopped massaging Derrick and turned to William, he released my tits from his big hands and lay back down. I went to work immediately on his thighs, feathering his big balls. His cock was moving on its own and must have been eight inches long.

Derick spoke up,

"Miss Francine, we spent a long time on that ship, and speaking for myself, my cock runneth over. My balls are so tight and filled up. I hope you can give me some relief."

"That's what she's 'doin' brother," said William, who had grabbed my hand and pulled it right to his cock. I could see he was leaking more precum with every touch.

"Would you consider having a fuck session with us, Miss Francine?"

Seeing their swollen organs saluting me, I was aware of the strange hormonal smell of sex that had filled the cubical.

"What did you have in mind?"

"I'd say we give you a $100 tip. I'd sit here on the edge of the table, slip my dick between your ass cheeks, and come out on the other side to get lost in your pussy."

"And, what about your friend?"

"Well, if you'd turn around, he'll take his turn and do the same. As tight as our balls are, it shouldn't take much of your time."

"I'm sure I can accommodate you. Give me a few minutes to prepare."

I exited and went into our private bathroom. Seeing how large these guys were, I figured I better lube up; I even douched my ass because I know how black guys love to fuck butt.

When I came back into the room, they were both sharing a pint bottle of Russian Vodka. William handed the bottle to me, and I took a drink in the spirit of camaraderie. The alcohol warmed me and made me a little tipsy. I had not taken a lunch break, and the booze went to my head.

"Take another snort," said Derrick. If your pussy is tight, it will ease any pain you may encounter."

Looking at their two massive cocks I thought that was a good suggestion. I took another drink.

They both lay back on the table. I was able to grab Derick's dick with my right hand and Willians with my left. I played with their cocks, running my hand with oil up and down their shafts. Both were circumcised, and their skin felt like velvet. Their short pubes were like black lamb's wool. I was getting into the spirit and every so often I'd bend over to suck each cock.

"Wow, Miss Francine, you keep that up, and I'll cum in your mouth," said William.

Derick stood up as I sucked William's dick and unbuttoned the top of my French maid's costume. As he unzipped the bottom, it fell to the floor, I stepped out of it. Derick said,

"You don't wear no bra, 'thems' tits are natural?"

"Yes, they stand up pretty good next to the other girls who are enhanced."

As I stood there nude, Derick wasted no time, and I could feel his big penis sliding between my legs. I reached down and pulled his dick up a little to help him enter inside my pussy. Once his dick was inside me he began to fuck me like a hungry tiger.

William had started sucking my nipples while Derrick was working my vagina. I admit it felt terrific and having sex with both men at the same time was very exciting.

"Here, bro, spin her around so I can get some of the action."

"Ok."

They turned me as Derick pulled out. At the moment Derrick's penis exited, Willian tried to take his place. Both men were large, but William was larger. His cock was an easy ten inches and very thick. He was having a bit of difficulty getting it inside me because his dick veered to the left at a downward angle.

"Let me turn," I said, "I think William will have an easier time fucking me from the front."

They spun me around and could feel that big penis moving between my thighs. I reached down and lifted William's big cock's head. It was huge but had a warm softness to the touch. I guided that big prick up to the correct entry angle and slipped it right inside me.

I looked up and saw William had a delighted expression on his face. As he moved inside me, I could feel every inch of his long shaft inside me. He pulled almost out and then slammed home, and his big cock's head, like a shovel, burnished the inside of my pussy.

Meanwhile, while William was busy fucking me, from the front, Derrick was busy playing with my ass cheeks. He began to finger my butt, and it got me very excited. I thought as he fingered my lubed ass, it would not take him long to substitute his penis for his finger. His bro was thrusting ever faster with no sign of fatigue.

Then as I expected, the ass play turned into penetration. Derick slipped his wingding into my butt hole. It felt as if it was too big to enter. He just pushed it slowly inside me riding on the extra-thick lube I had judiciously prepared. When his big fleshy sword opened me up, I felt a slight burning, but the pain eased as he slowly used his hand to rotate the fleshy missile inside my ass.

By now, both guys were thrusting even harder, and I felt like a puppet being tossed back and forth.

"Can you feel my cock Bro?" said William.

"Yes, I can. It feels like a plunger moving inside the wall of Miss Francine's pussy."

"Yeah, this sure was worth the trip."

"Bro, let's try to cum at the same time. I'm sure that Miss Franchise has never experienced that."

Ok, bro, tell me when you are ready?"

"Miss Francine, are you exhausted?"

"Yes, boys, but I'm ready. Let the cum fly!"

At the moment, they both picked up speed. I could feel they had taken possession of my pussy and ass hole. My world began and ended with me being impaled on their large tools. I was filled to the breaking point and I wondered how long it would take for my cunt to recover from the severe stretching I was undergoing.

Then one of them said,

"All together now, three, two, one."

And they both came at the same moment, blasting me from both ends like two water cannons. I welcomed the cataclysmic fountain they poured into me as I climaxed over and over.

Finally, they were finished with me. Both men withdrew their wet hard cocks. Seeing I was too weak to walk after the mighty battering they had given me, the two gentlemen escorted me to the massage table and laid me down.

I was too shocked to respond. The men left me there and went to the bathroom. I could hear their heavy pee that sounded like thunder and the running water as they washed up. It had never happened before but the loud sound of their pee excited me. I lay there for five minutes, soaked with sticky cum, burning from both ends but too exhausted to tidy myself.

Before they left, they had propped up the Vodka bottle on the bedside table. I reached for it and took another sip.

When they returned, Derrick said,

"So you liked being double teamed by two black sailors with big cocks?"

I was too exhausted to respond, but I nodded as best I could. The two men dressed, shaking out their giant snakes before putting on their underwear. I motioned to William, and as he came closer, I reached out to hold his big penis."

"I think she's ready to go for a second time," said Derrick.

William had undone his Navy white ducks and approached me with his big cock hanging out. I squeezed it for a moment. It was rapidly enlarging and I pulled it toward my mouth. I closed my lips around it and began to work it with my tongue. A few minutes later, he reached out and entwined his fingers in my hair, and pulled my head closer. He made a noise and my mouth was filled with his warm cum. I was thankful it wasn't as heavy a cum jolt as what I felt in my body, but there was still plenty of jizz to deal with.

Derick, not wanting to be overshadowed, approached me. With William's cock and cum still in my mouth, I could not respond when he asked,

"Miss Francine, I gotta get me another taste of your luscious pussy."

I tried to say, "No, Derrick, not again." but my words came out like a gurgle.

"She's spent, man," said William, who had finished and pulled out of my mouth.

"Oh please, Miss Francine, you are so wet you won't even feel my tiny dick," and with that, he fell on top of me.

I'd expected I to blow Dereck and save my pussy from being overwrought, but that was not to be the case. I could feel his hard organ, pressing on my cum lubed pussy lips, that opened, much like a garage door, and his red-black prick slipped inside me immediately, like a ship entering a familiar harbor. As he fucked me, he chewed on my nipples. It took him longer to cum, and he slowed,

"Come on Man, finish what you started." said William, "Let the lady rest."

Dereck had no intention of giving up. He redoubled his efforts and made animal-like noises as he sped up inside me. He owned my pussy. With a few grunts and hard thrusts, he stopped and shot his second load for the evening, first my ass, now my puss. Jesus, didn't these guys get enough the first time around?

When Derrick pulled out, dripping cum all over my left leg, he said,

"Did I make you cum again?"

I was embarrassed, but I nodded my head. They both laughed.

"Look," said William, "her face is turning red."

I just smiled, still holding that mouthful of William's cum. I never had so many multiple climaxes as these two guys gave me that one crazy night.

I wanted to compliment them on their virility, but my mouth was too full of jizz to allow me to speak. I held the load in my cheeks, not wanting to swallow, figuring I'd spit it out as soon as they left. I couldn't even say goodbye, so I waved and tried to smile as the two guys finished dressing, but a bit of cum cream ran down my chin.

"We'll be back Miss Francine."

"You'd best save that French pussy for us."

"And that beautiful ass.

Each one approached and kissed me on each tit. One of the men put a rolled-up hundred-dollar bill on the table between my legs. The symbolism was obvious. As they left the cubicle, I could hear them locking the door from the inside. I appreciated that action because I wasn't up to doing another sailor that night.

I lay there in a trance for what must have been a half-hour. I'd never been used as much as what those two sailors had put me through and then the second blowjob and bareback fucking just blew my mind. My eyes spun upwards, I couldn't believe what I had allowed to take place. I only regretted they'd locked the door because if they had returned I would have gladly given myself up to each of them for the third time or was it more?