French Teacher Changes Occupation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I was securely tied, it was an exhilaration I had not experienced for a long time. As Toro finished cunnilingus, I knew the moment of penetration was near.

"Don't think me silly if I tell you I love you. I have loved you since the day you wandered into the parlor, and with each passing day, I had to fight to control myself. I knew if I favored you in front of the other girls, it would cause problems, so I kept my powder dry."

(Toro later explained that it was an old Japanese expression that takes origin with the gunpowder used in flintlock rifles. The Americans and British have the same expression.)

Suddenly the time for talking was over. Toro placed a little bit of lube between my pussy lips and started his slow entry. Having been penetrated by those two black cocksmen with no side effects, I expected to encounter no difficulty, but I saw no reason to mention that escapade late one afternoon when Toro was not present.

Inch by inch, the Japanese/Thai submarine entered my harbor. My canal was now filled as if my pussy was a virgin, clinging tightly to the corona, veins, and any wrinkle on Toro's cock. Finally, all nine inches were deep inside me, and I could feel his sizable hard balls rapping against my mons Venus.

I contracted my vagina walls and looked for Toro's smile that was evidence he felt my action. He seemed to enjoy that, so began a ripple of ecstatic vaginal movements that I knew would bring him to a final moment.

Although my hands and feet were tied, the warmth of his love made me want to cast off the bindings. I asked Toro to reach over and untie the hand binding, and when he did, I embraced him as I'd never embraced another. I would have crushed him in loving delight if I were a bigger woman.

Then as I held him tightly, his eyes closed, and a chorus of Japanese words flowed from his mouth like the sound of the gentle tide headed out to sea. When he came, his ejaculations were much more than I expected. Toro's flux filled and overflowed within me. His final thrusts produced a river of cum mixed with my pussy juice that flowed out onto the towel he'd place below me. My vagina was not large enough to contain his massive seeding.

We lay in each other's arms, relaxed, and sleep came over us. Only hours later did I release my embrace. When Toro arose to use the bathroom, I could hear the pee, hard and strong, as it rattled the porcelain bowl. I followed after him and peed as well. Usually, I would control the flow so the sound would be silent, here it might have been indistinguishable from the fierce Mountain winds that plummeted the picture window, but this time I peed like a peasant woman, loudly.

Although I am vigilant with my birth control pills, I nurtured the fantasy that he had impregnated me. After I peed, I looked in the bowl and saw globs of his translucent cum floating in a yellow sea. I washed in the shower, letting the warm water cleanse my legs and belly where the sperm had already dried and left me encrusted.

I paused to look at my nude visage in the large mirror. I was now entering midlife, an adult, I had a lover, I no longer had to be tied hand and foot to find excitement in the act of love. I was able to achieve a full climax from a man making love to me. After looking closely in the mirror, which is not my habit, I thought I looked pretty good.

When I. returned to the bedroom, Toro said, "Would you like a glass of champagne to celebrate our wonderful sex tonight."

"No, maybe I'd drink something else. I once had a bad experience with Champagne."

"What happened?"

Since I'd decided to hold nothing back, I told him.

"It was on a plane returning from the mid-east. A German gave me a date rape drug telling me it was Dramamine for air sickness. I washed it down with Champagne, and when I became woozy, he walked me to the bathroom and had his way with me."

"Put it out of your mind and drink to our success, to our long-lasting partnership. We say in Japan, let me translate the saying for you."

"Every time one makes love, whether it be a good experience or a bad one, each time, it is a step on the staircase to paradise."

You must realize when that homily was invented when the Lord of the Manner had sexual access to every woman in the compound."

He added, "Francine, forget the bad and celebrate the new--I love you, Francine."

Toro spoke those three magical words. Then my eyes glanced at his nude body, and his penis was becoming erect.

I pointed at it smiling.

"We are not done yet, my darling, not for a long while."