Frequent Flyer Pt. 01

Story Info
A very long day for a business traveler.
2.6k words
4.01
8.1k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was alluring, surrounded by the airport's frenetic pace.

I slowed, I had a few moments between planes to savor the view. Her hair, just so, with a whiff of out of control. She was in boots, black, showing a bit of extra leg.

I did an emulation of crow with a shiny bobble.

Drawn, I all moth, she flame.

I didn't notice the kid wailing, dragged by his mom, her four other ducklings and husband, bags in tow, who mamba'd between us.

She looked up, a whim of relief crossed her face, her eyes locked into mine.

The sounds bouncing off the hard floor are making an almost melody.

And at corner of her mouth, a quirky smile started.

"Hello", she says, eyes dropping slowly to the floor.

A quiver, just hinted at behind her word, as a breathlessness overcame her.

I stepped a bit closer.

Her smell licked me. My pulse, it grew faster.

I stepped another step closer.

Time vibrated.

She said, "but I don't know...you".

I stepped again.

It all changed.

The stub nosed revolver is poking my gut in a most uncomfortable way.

See something, say something, just didn't seem to be a good idea in the moment.

My eyes grew large, her eyes grew steely...damn she was hot, in a strong woman kinda way.

Frankly, I was just good with the fact I wasn't pissing myself.

I mean it's not every day that the TSA gets it right. There were bad girls trying to get on planes. Of course, the fact that a gun was poking me in the gut, also comforted me, at least my lack of faith in the TSA remained.

At that moment, I discovered, armed wanton women can really get one's attention.

My world collapsed in upon it self, I focused on her. Each twitch she makes is alarmingly loud to me. Everything else, simply unheard, a white noise we are swimming in.

"You are going on a trip", she says.

The gun slipped across my belly, along my side, and then settling, resting, against my back, she urged me forward.

She cautioned, "I am bad at being good".

Now, I am just a normal guy, and, frankly this shit is blowing my mind. I'm walking but my brain is racing. I finally stop my feet from moving. My mouth finding a voice, "Hey!" I shouted. I spin around, showing a complete and stupid disregard for my personal safety, I face her.

Her eyebrow arches and my entire body explodes...

I hadn't seen the taser.

Now I'm dancing on the floor doing the fish outta water.

She bends over me, great cleavage, I think.

She smiled.

I realized I'm pissing my pants.

This wasn't shaping up to be a very good day.

I hear an announcement over the airports speaker system, it was swimming all in and out of my ears; a word here, a phrase there.

Something about unknown people in my luggage, I think.

Now, call me crazy, but I would think that the commotion cause by a middle aged man on the crowded airport's floor, who clearly is either the very best or very worse break dancer on the planet, would attract some interest. But the suits didn't even break stride. A wingtip, brown, stepped in front of my eyes, then lifted out of my blurry vision.

I magically levitate, with assistances of detached arms. They held me up, because my legs would not.

My head started to clear just about that time.

I'm thinking to myself, "you gotta be kidding".

I review my morning, up too early, grab a flight, not a great flight. Off to change planes. See a cute chic, and all hell breaks loose.

I am wondering if I was tripping.

I mean really!

Shit

Being dragged down the airport, pants pissed...

Totally surreal, in a most screwed way, ya know?

So at this point I am wondering if space men from Mars are going to show up.

"Oh come on!"' I thought. I was starting to get a bit angry.

The thought of a return engagement with the floor holds my tongue.

I am loaded into a private jet.

Oak on the walls, deep shag on the floor.

They plop me in a very comfy leather seat. She leans in, snapping the my seatbelt. Klick. With sexy in her smile and evil in her eyes.

I can feel my toes not hurting as much.

A martini appears, reflexively, I drink it.

Wow, that was actually a good martini.

I look at her, she was thinking...

Hell, I don't know, I'm a guy, what guy really knows what a woman is thinking?

The last few moments had truly reinforced that concept.

It occurs to me that I have no idea what is going to happen next.

It's an interesting place. There is a freedom about it. All the things we assume we know. Sun rises, your next breath. And at that moment, any and all assumptions about the next moment, just tossed right out the window.

I'm sure my face wore an expression of befuddlement.

Cuz I was fucking befuddled.

I am thinking about the idea I have some control over my life, what a miss that was! I clearly didn't have any control. None. A hell of a realization.

Ok, so, I gotta admit, the seat I was in was amazingly better than the one at 32 b I thought I would be flying.

Another martini appears.

I sip, looking around.

Clearly, I'm not flying coach.

*******

We have been in the air about an hour when I realize, on top of the buzz from the 4 martinis, I'm stoned!??!

How in god's name did I get stoned? News flash, airports are nonsmoking. I haven't eaten since the fruit and cheese plate on my morning flight. Then I realized I had the munchies.

I look at The martini, hummmm.

I look up at her, she is seated directly across from me. Damn, I do love a woman in boots.

"Ah, excuse me." She looks up from her pad, raising an eyebrow.

"I, have some questions if you don't mind?" Her eye brow went up a bit higher.

"How did I get stoned?"

She smiled, "Gin infused with cannabis", she went back to her pad.

"What do you want with me?" I asked.

"You're special" she said without looking up.

Well, that was clearly a lie, I'm not "special", shit.

"Can you tell me where we are going?"

She sighed, and looked me in the eyes. Looking into those eye, I understood how Helen of Troy commanded such devotion from legions of men.

An awkward silence stretched out...

"Will you tell me where we are going?"

"Nope" she said, cracking a smile.

So, what is a guy to do with that?

I took another sip from my fifth martini.

I'm not too sure how long the flight was, I nursed the fifth Martini.

Being a long time frequent flyer, I recognized that we had started our decent. Soon, smooth as a feather, we landed. I do like private jets.

We pulled into a private hanger.

She got up and unfastened my seat belt. "Get up".

I tried to stand, but well, five martinis on an empty stomach.

She bends over and picks me up, tossing my arm over her shoulder and drags me to the door. I cop a feel, nice tit! Her nipple responds, I giggled, she throws me down the stairs.

I was drunk, really didn't feel it that much as I tumbled down the stairs and flopped on the cement. Hey, drunk people bounce.

I thought it all was pretty funny.

Then I puked.

***************

I wake up. While I'm not 100%, I do have excellent snap back thanks to my Irish and Russian heritage. My wife has marveled, well, back in the day my wife would marvel how I could puke and go down, only to rise like the Phoenix in a couple of hours.

Then I realize, naw, I really don't feel well. I feel like I had gone 150 rounds with Mohammad Ali. I took a breath, relieved that it didn't really feel like I had broken ribs.

There she was standing in front of me.

"God you're a mess".

She was very observant.

"Shit lady what do you want from me!??!" I croaked.

"Well," she said, "first I don't want to smell you".

That's when the ice cold water from the fire hose hits me. It knocks me around a bit.

A couple of hard bristle brooms come out to join the party.

They use the high pressure water to push me around like a hockey puck, mostly just for their own entertainment.

They turn off the hose, and I stood up, kinda like the leaning Tower of Pizza.

"Strip!" She said firmly, command was in her voice.

"Look!" I yelled, "what the fuck is going on!" I can feel myself loosing it.

She lifts the taser.

I charged at her. Taser, water, maybe I am special, a special kind of stupid that is. The taser's nasty little needle hit my chest. Fuck they hurt.

"Goddamnit! Quit fucking tasing me you bitcccccccchhhhhhhhhh zzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaa ggggggggggg"

I stripped. Took off my socks, shoes, underwear. I hear laughter from the hose crew.

She tosses me a white robe and some white fuzzy slippers.

"Follow me" she says, spinning around and heading for a door at the back of the hanger. Man she has a nice ass. I follow that damned cute ass at a slow limp. At least I wasn't wearing my pissed pants. Maybe things are looking up.

She leads me into a room, it's all white, walls, ceiling, floors. In the middle of the room is a recliner, she pushes me down. I'm blinded by bright lights that are blazing down on me.

A short fat balding man with glass and a silver goatee in a white lab coat comes into the room.

He looks at her and say, "number 724?"

"Yes Doctor".

He approaches me. He has a huge syringe in his hands. The needle is about a foot long, my eyes grow large and I open my mouth, she catches my eye and then hold up the taser, I shut my mouth.

There is a mic hanging down from the ceiling and the Doctor speaks into it.

"Test subject 724, trial protocol J." He glances at his watch, "injection time 5:24" he says as he drives the needle into my thigh.

"Damn!" I scream as he drives the needle deeper. Shit it feels like the needle is in the bone, it hurts like a motherfucker.

"Hold still!" The Doctor says, "you are going to permanently damage your leg if you don't hold still."

"Ouch ouch oUCH, fuck fuck fuck, son of a bitch!" I respond. News flash, a topical pain killer would be nice, hell, any drugs would have been nice!

He drives the plunger down pushing the yellowish liquid into me.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Sweat is piping from my forehead.

"Injection complete at 5:26" the doctor says into the mic. He pulls the overly long needle from me. My thigh is on fire. I feel the heat radiating outward from my thigh. It reaches my toe, my big toe throbs. Soon the throbbing is all over. Hell even my nose is throbbing.

"5:33, Subject's skin is bright red indicating phase two has begun."

Pretty soon the throbbing subsides, I look down and see only splotches of red on my skin, fading fading fading, no more red. My dick is the only part of me that is still throbbing. And growing, and getting harder and harder. What the fuck!??!

Pretty soon my dick is raging. Man, why the hell is my dick hard? I mean shit!

"5:42 subject has entered phase three." The Doctor says.

Suddenly my dick erupts, shooting cum so high up it hits the ceiling. My dick keeps erupting. I am coming buckets! Finished...

I am gasping for air, my body is totally wrung out. Sweat drips from my face. My body is on fire.

"5:53 subject has started phase four"

I can see excitement in the doctor's eyes. I'm thinking to my self PHASE FUCKING FOUR!! What the fuck is Phase 4. Good Christ upon high "noooooooo no no no noooooo."

Then, my dick goes soft, and I feel "normal". But man am I now tired.

"Crap" The Doctor mutters. "MotherFUCKERS, COCKsuckers!! shit, FUCK, GODAMIT" he stomps out of the room.

I look up at her, cock my head toward the door the Doctor just stormed out of and said "Bad day?"

She giggled. Wow, she was so cute when she giggled, I just wanted to wrap her up and take her home.

She grinned at me and said, "well, I guess you're not special, come on" she headed towards the door.

I dragged my ass out of the recliner and limped after her.

She leads me back on to the plane, points to the seat, I sit. The hand tooled leather seats were pretty nice, I wish I could relax and enjoy. However, considering the last few hours, I was wound pretty tight. So far, this whole thing has pretty much blown.

I sit, like a puppy waiting for his mistress's command.

"Buckle up" she commands. I buckle up. And into the wild blue yonder we flew. This time, no martini. My suit is returned, cleaned and pressed to the seat next to me.

"Get dressed"

I unbuckle and stand up, sorta, ceiling is low in these jets. "If you have the money have a private jets, why wouldn't you get one with some head room?" I thought as I smacked my head.

I kick off the fuzz slippers and reach for my socks.

I crouched down to pull on a sock, that's when the turbulence hits. Perfect, we are all gonna die. I am up in the air, I'm down on the floor, look Ma! I'm flying like a bird! I crash into the armrest. Slam into the ceiling and crash against her, I see my dick slapping her in the face, and back down on the floor I go.

I look up at her, and she is pissed. Those eye, oh my...they are shinning with rage.

Oh, she's really gonna fuck me up for that...

She claws at her seat belt, once free and she leap down on me, diving head first onto my cock swallowing my soft cock whole! She starts moaning and humming and making some pretty wonderful happy sounds as her lips, mouth and tongue attack.

Just when I think the day can't get any weirder, ya know?

I feel my dick growing, my cock's head pushes into her throat. She milking me using her throat, lips and tongue, oh my!

Now, I really like a gal in boots, and really love getting my cock sucked, and she was taking cock sucking to a whole new level while wearing those sexy boots.

Turbulence hits us again -

She is not letting loose of me or my dick, I turned my head, the cockpit door is on its side and a fuzzy slipper floats in front of my eye, BAM! We slam into the mahogany luggage bins. Stars, birds my face, my forehead smashes...it gets fuzzier than the slippers. I dream I am flying, I dream I am falling, falling, falling.

I slip into awareness softly. My eyes stay closed. A breath. My eyes fly open, "DAMN!! ugh.." Everything hurts. Christ on the cross might have had me beat. "Oh, fuck..." I roll onto my side I hear someone moaning. Oh, that's me.

I just lay there, wishing that it doesn't hurt so much. Everything hurts.

My eyes start to focus. I'm in a hotel room. The bed is pretty good, maybe a Marriott. There is a phone on the table between the bed. I reach for the phone, slapping at the buttons, it's ringing.

"Front Desk."

"Help me please, I need a hospital, call 911"

The phone slips from my grasp, my consciousness fades.